User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, hard to believe people can't put two and two together.

Imagine you knew of a boss in your town that....

-Was difficult to work with. You always had to treat them with kid gloves and be a "yes person." Like coddling a toddler that's due for a nap and doing everything in your power to keep them from having a meltdown tantrum.

-The boss initially praises you. But the moment you disagreed or challenged him, he would fire you and then go on facebook personally insulting you, making childish nicknames, insulting family members, or even making up stories about you (like "He got on his hands and knees and begged me not to fire him.").

-You know of dozens and dozens of people that have worked for him and all share the same exact stories above.
Kind of like that expression. "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

-This boss doesn't get it though, in his mind he's always the victim and never needs to take accountability. It's never the boss' fault, it's every bad employee (that he hired), and everyone in the industry is out to get him and has formed a secret alliance against him.

So yeah, imagine that boss having difficulty finding quality employees.

View Quote

Except, point of original article, someone did choose to take on that task and those people were basically run out of polite society* and accused of expensive license-revoking activities as a result.

*The same polite society where representing a multiple child rapist is a bold and brave stand for due process.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 3:35:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why Donald Trump Cannot Get a Top-Tier Lawyer

Alan M. Dershowitz:

There is a nefarious group that calls itself The 65 Project that has as its goal to intimidate lawyers into not representing Trump or anyone associated with him. They have threatened to file bar charges against any such lawyers.

I wrote an op-ed offering to defend pro bono any lawyers that The 65 Project goes after. So The 65 Project immediately went after me, and contrived a charge based on a case in which I was a constitutional consultant, but designed to send a message to potential Trump lawyers: If you defend Trump or anyone associated with him, we will target you and find something to charge you with. The lawyers to whom I spoke are fully aware of this threat -- and they are taking it seriously.... It may even be worse today....
View Quote

View Quote
Wow - the situation is even worse than I ever imagined.
The end of our democracy is near.

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:27:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, hard to believe people can't put two and two together.

Imagine you knew of a boss in your town that....

-Was difficult to work with. You always had to treat them with kid gloves and be a "yes person." Like coddling a toddler that's due for a nap and doing everything in your power to keep them from having a meltdown tantrum.

-The boss initially praises you. But the moment you disagreed or challenged him, he would fire you and then go on facebook personally insulting you, making childish nicknames, insulting family members, or even making up stories about you (like "He got on his hands and knees and begged me not to fire him.").

-You know of dozens and dozens of people that have worked for him and all share the same exact stories above.
Kind of like that expression. "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

-This boss doesn't get it though, in his mind he's always the victim and never needs to take accountability. It's never the boss' fault, it's every bad employee (that he hired), and everyone in the industry is out to get him and has formed a secret alliance against him.

So yeah, imagine that boss having difficulty finding quality employees.

View Quote

When/if DeSantis or any republican who isn't more or less a democrat gets turned into Hitler and gets passed on by nearly all top attorneys, I get the feeling that ludder will be genuinely shocked and dismayed. People like you it'll just be another day to hand wave away, just another day ho hum

DeSantis is already being tee'd up for human trafficking and kidnapping, across state lines of course

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:35:55 AM EDT
[#4]
With law firms firing attorneys that have done work to benefit 2nd Amensment protections it is not too far of a step, not even a leap, to believe there are organizations of attorneys out to cancel anyone that sides with Trump.

All the district attorneys and defense attorneys rub eblows with the jidges locally.    The little liberal shit defense atrorney with LGBTBBQ PRIDE flag shit as a screen saver is married to one of the Deputy District Attorneys that is a higher up in the BAR Association.

They are the foundation of the saying "it's a big club, and you're not in it".
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Just putting things in perspective this country was in no danger of collapse from the 9/11 attacks.  Project 65 strikes at the heart of this country.

Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just putting things in perspective this country was in no danger of collapse from the 9/11 attacks.  Project 65 strikes at the heart of this country.

Act accordingly.
View Quote

They are both the result of our government and society being infiltrated by those who desire to enslave us.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Good to know you are the kind of american that thinks its cool to deprive someone of representation.

I am not at all surprised.
View Quote

Where in the fuck world of wide sports did you interpret what I said to what you wrote?

Jesus man.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I can see that you quoted everything that GS wrote but it's obvious you didn't understand not one word.  

The outcome for Trump is rigged every step of the way.  Damn near the entirety of the government is in on it and you think the judge is going to listen and rule correctly on that bullshit.

View Quote

If that’s the case. He has no shot if winning anyway. Hes fucked and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

No need for a top tier lawyer for that either.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:46:08 AM EDT
[#9]
So I guess this means there really are no top-tier lawyers that are also not criminals themselves?

I mean, if they hadn't got anything to worry about, then why should they not become trumps lawyer?
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#10]
John Eastman was on Warroom on Saturday and talked about Project 65 working to get him disbarred .
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top