Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/22/2021 3:27:11 PM EDT
Nevah Been Done Befo'

Remember how awful it was?  What can we make this week?  An NFA-registered double M16 crew served quad or something?

When it turned out the father was molesting the daughter and that's why daddy didn't want the boyfriend in the picture I had ZERO surprise.

The Perp
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems like this show comes up once a week on this website. I’d be surprised if anyone has forgotten it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you know we used to be a British colony?  
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
you means sons of sodomy?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Marine One is a helicopter
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea it sucked ass especially in the later episodes. From what I remember it was entertaining when it started, but then the producers started introducing more and more drama to appeal to the reality TV crowd, and it tanked.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Wasnt one of the employees a team member at one time? Had some sort of gas mask or hazmat suit avatar IIRC.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wasnt one of the employees a team member at one time? Had some sort of gas mask or hazmat suit avatar IIRC.
View Quote

Fleming.
I think his name or av was helicopter’ish as he was a rear ramp door gunner on a chinook.
(If I remember right)
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wasn't it daughters of incest?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

Remember how awful it was?  What can we make this week?  An NFA-registered double M16 crew served quad or something?

When it turned out the father was molesting the daughter and that's why daddy didn't want the boyfriend in the picture I had ZERO surprise.

The Perp
View Quote

How did you miss years of repeated discussions about this?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fleming.
I think his name or av was helicopter’ish as he was a rear ramp door gunner on a chinook.
(If I remember right)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fleming.
(If I remember right)

Flem.  53gunner. I think

Hes A-ok in my book
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

The Perp
View Quote

I have some horrible news about the Titanic for you OP.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#16]
It had some entertainment value. A couple builds were interesting to watch.

Kris, meth Anne Bettany or whatever her name was, and papa perv were eh

But Joe /phlegm/ cnc guy seemed to have some skills
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#17]
How many years ago would this have been breaking news?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the stories about him and his daughter are true I bet his rectum has been stretched in prison a few times
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It seems like this show comes up once a week on this website. I’d be surprised if anyone has forgotten it.
View Quote

At lease one of the people from that show is a member here.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nevah Been Done Befo'

The Perp
View Quote

Hopefully, that perp is getting plenty of hard black nut coal in prison.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I remember OP. Wow, what a cool thread.

Do you remember that other gun show where the dad flew a helicopter but was shady as shit?  Daughter was kinda hot but had a crazy long neck, weird. Son sucked at gunsmithing.

There was another cool show too where the hosts used to test theories and shit with science. Myth bangers or something like that. One dude had a massive mustache. We used to talk about it with airplane on a treadmill and marine one(helicopter) on a turntable.

Good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#22]
They were the West Coast Choppers of guns. Just a bunch of goofy ass shit.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#23]
OP just located the internet.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Not knocking the member here, had enjoyed what he contributed to the site. Seemed like a solid guy.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I remember OP. Wow, what a cool thread.

Do you remember that other gun show where the dad flew a helicopter but was shady as shit?  Daughter was kinda hot but had a crazy long neck, weird. Son sucked at gunsmithing.

There was another cool show too where the hosts used to test theories and shit with science. Myth bangers or something like that. One dude had a massive mustache. We used to talk about it with airplane on a treadmill and marine one(helicopter) on a turntable.

Good stuff.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#26]
IIRC the dual M-16 was not made by them but was actually someone in North/Northeast Alabama's toy that they "borrowed" for the episode.

I think I'm remembering that right. It's been a few years since I read about that on another forum.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#27]
the producers probably green lit that show knowing where it would end, even the devil green lights  "bible movies" (crowe/noah)
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Is it just a coincidence that people on both gun shows (Sons of Guns, American Guns) lost their FFLs and ended up in Federal Prison?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
IIRC the dual M-16 was not made by them but was actually someone in North/Northeast Alabama's toy that they "borrowed" for the episode.

I think I'm remembering that right. It's been a few years since I read about that on another forum.
View Quote

Someone made a siamese, tromix maybe? They made a triple
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#31]
You knew that family was fucking inbred when they started making shit like this

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Remember it = no
Heard of it = yes
Never watched
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Thanks for the 2 year old newsflash Dan RatherAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No there's an episode with a dual M16 they put on a boat. That's the one i'm thinking of.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#36]
did you know that the sky is blue?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Is it just a coincidence that people on both gun shows (Sons of Guns, American Guns) lost their FFLs and ended up in Federal Prison?
View Quote

I wonder about that myself.

Perhaps it's just some sort of unfortunate Venn diagram style overlap between people in the firearms world crazy enough to get involved with the entertainment industry to that degree.

Something something... Edge of the precious...
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How many years ago would this have been breaking news?
View Quote
I seem to remember talking about buck teefs, Brava TVs and this stuff.....on Glock Talk! Sooooo pretty damn long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#39]
This thread has NEVA BEEN DUN BEFO!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Getting your own reality TV series generally requires being dramatic as shit so your show is "interesting" to watch.

Reality TV producers seek out drama queens and they find con artists and criminals, the exact sort of people who are willing to forego privacy and lie their asses off to make a quick dollar.  How many times have we seen "former Special Forces military experts" on various TV shows turn out to be fake as fuck?

A normal law-abiding guy with immense talent who minds his own business isn't exciting enough to be on TV.

Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Where are the memes of o'l lazy eye
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Runs on nut coal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Runs on nut coal.

BIG CHOPPERS NEED BIG COAL!
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are they the ones that did that custom engraved 10th Mountain Division 1911 that looked like total shit?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I laughed hard at their attempt to make a FMG9 like sub gun built on the Mac10.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's because most of GD rubbed one out to the daughter every evening the show was on.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#46]
I remember Will Hayden being very active on here prior to the show, under (i believe) the screen name RedJacket.  It was when krinks were becoming all the rage, and the reputation of his work with ak builds was respected at the time.  I contacted him to have a bulgarian krink built, talked to him a couple times on the phone and seemed like a good dude.  Got the krink and the build quality was very nice, its pretty much the only gun I treated as a “safe queen”.  When the show came out, that added some novelty to the gun.  But then the pedo stuff came to light and the gun always leaves me with mixed feelings.  Im not sure who actually built/ manufactured my gun.  I own other guns that I am positive were used by communists to do bad things to people, but never give that a second thought...   I hope Will gets what he deserves in prison, and definitely in the afterlife.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Are they the ones that did that custom engraved 10th Mountain Division 1911 that looked like total shit?
View Quote

That's them.

I think they also did a pile of shotguns for a fundraiser. The close up HD pics of that engraving almost gave me a stroke.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Always liked the Deagle brand Beretta 92.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You knew that family was fucking inbred when they started making shit like this

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/07/1by1/2014/07/31/073ed7542ac45e828ca82698662de9fa_xl.jpg

View Quote

Hate to break your bubble there...  I made and designed that weapon.  Many if not most of firearms on that show were made by other folks in the industry.  

We had no control over the derp that went on nor the story line.

That firearm was a real transferable MAC 11a1 that was converted to 9mm and fired 3500 rounds a minute.  It had to be mounted on a heavy host or you could not hold onto it...  Dude shooting it on film is also an FFL and is a member here.  

Frankly if you want to continue to violate the COC and call me names...Go for it sport.  I'll be your huckleberry.

Perhaps you should consider the fact you don't know shit about what you posting about?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top