Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
14 pages?   All we get is more confirmation that Hunter and Joe's families are perverts and drug addicts?  

Come on, man!  This ain't 2019!
 We need something new!  How about something like:
- Putin's nuclear launch codes.  
- Pics of Huma and Hillary getting it on.  
- Epstein fan mail.
- Kamala (or Petey's) dildo orders...
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else think he has information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton stored on that laptop or iCloud?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#4]
If this is mostly true, we could be looking at the crime of the century and the biggest scandal of my lifetime.

I am in my 50's, and yes, biggest scandal if mostly true. Hand it to ARFCOM to be a week ahead this thing.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If not sooner. He's going down hill fast. "End of quote."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they're going to push joe out after the November blood bath

If not sooner. He's going down hill fast. "End of quote."

Talking to a friend about this earlier and he commented that if this was a movie and the powers that be decided they needed to clean up this mess he wouldn't be surprised if Hunter OD'd in the near future and the stress was enough to get Joe to resign or be 25th'd.  He's always said he figured Biden was selected as a fall guy since they knew his dementia would continue to get worse and there would be no way he could be forced to testify under oath or prosecuted.  Both plots make sense in this crazy clown world.  

We really are sliding into unknown and terrifying territory.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If this is mostly true, we could be looking at the crime of the century and the biggest scandal of my lifetime.

I am in my 50's, and yes, biggest scandal if mostly true. Hand it to ARFCOM to be a week ahead this thing.
View Quote

The media and government totally buried it 2 years ago.  The only new thing now is the hacker known as 4chan has cracked the password to Hunter's iCloud backups.   Which is revealing some pretty disgusting stuff apparently.

The full hard drive image floating around was already "cleaned" by people working for the feds, like Maxey.  Pretty interesting that (allegedly) when Tucker Carlson took a full camera crew to Maxey to look over the drive he only asked him "Am I on this" and when the answer was "No" Tucker left without recording anything or further investigation.

This is according to the guy who was streaming on twitch last night, who leaked the current stuff after his life was threatened (by Maxey and his fed accomplices).  

Could just be an amusing and intricate LARPing session, but the guy had pictures of himself with Maxey and plenty of texts between them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Some FBI , NSA & NSC people are getting lots of OT for clean up work.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm in the same boat.
Although, I believe the biggest scandal will be when the Deep State closes ranks and sweeps all this under the rug.
It all started with Assange.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't worry, we'll vote our way out of this, take the noble high road, and then these people will have an epiphany and come around and not be so corrupt.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think they're going to push joe out after the November blood bath
View Quote

Why would the Republicans vote for that?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nothing unless the MSM jump on it.  It all depends on the controllers behind the curtain.  All they want are the January 6 crowd right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you all think anything is going to happen to this dirtbag? The FBI had his laptop wit h enough illegal stuff to put him away for life. The FBI has said they dont know where his laptop is, its been misplaced. This guy could shoot up a grade school, then have sex with all the dead bodies and not be prosecuted. He is beyond protected.

Nothing unless the MSM jump on it.  It all depends on the controllers behind the curtain.  All they want are the January 6 crowd right now.

It will be interesting to see if the MSM and Dem operatives use this to push Joe away from 2024. NY Times, WaPo, Axios, and Politico have all published stories in the last few days, either questioning his mental fitness, or with statements from White House staffers disappointed in him.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#13]
This was the plan all along, cheat to get him in office and hold on to damaging data and use when needed.  If leaked too soon, the hamrful would wear off and not be effective.  Will use this and the November blood letting to get him out of the way.  If they do this, camel toe will be in the oval and then the House will go after her.  Will use her lack of attention at the border as impeachment fodder to get the ball rolling....I can assure you McCarthy is already writing his acceptance speech

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#14]
The pic of him with the tied up girl makes for an amazing template.

"My dad did that"

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you all think anything is going to happen to this dirtbag? The FBI had his laptop wit h enough illegal stuff to put him away for life. The FBI has said they dont know where his laptop is, its been misplaced. This guy could shoot up a grade school, then have sex with all the dead bodies and not be prosecuted. He is beyond protected.
View Quote

Epstein got away with it until it couldn't be swept away any more
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#16]
More smoking guns than the end of a gangster movie:
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#17]
So, how long until Hunter being a liability causes him to "accidently overdose"?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Does anyone here have a positive view of the FBI or DOJ?

They seem to cover for the protected class

I no longer respect the FBI or DOJ. I no longer recognize the country that I served

If is disheartening to say the least.  

All the sacrifices were for nothing

A protected pedophile like Hunter seems to have more value than anyone that served.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Torrent the disk images.  Everyone is playing "I know something" rather than putting it all out in the open.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Really ironic to me that aircraft had the number 1109 in a prominent location.

Also notice that in most news broadcasts of that footage they edit the film in such a way that you don't see that number.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#24]
1 - we've had near saturation of "Epstein didn't kill himself memes" for nearly three years now

2- Pedo client list for Epstein's Pedo island still not released, no clients who raped children, have even been indicted yet.

3- Even Lefties and normies are aware of the possibility of pedos in highest seats of power/ government.

4- normies get jammed up with $6 gas, 401k shrinking inflation, lockdowns, jabs, and told to expect to take that shit sandwich as long as "it takes"

5- Hunter, the Amoral reprobate who breaks drug and gun laws (and lives without any sense of ethics), gives his father, the loving moniker "Pedo Peter" in his personal communications with the highest seat of power on the planet.

6- meanwhile lefties are agitating to burn things and lynch USSC members as they can no longer kill their kids, and have to live slightly more ethical lives.

This may be one of those turning points, at least where certain movements in the past are concerned, call it "great awakenings", "revivals", where normies are legitimately horrified at the current state of depravity and push for inner moral fortitude and reject the amorality of the ruling classes, whatever that may look like.

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

My body is ready!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The pic of him with the tied up girl makes for an amazing template.

"My dad did that"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/17E4B122-07E2-4CE6-9B1A-B4E20C57F9A7-2447974.jpg

View Quote

@eesmith

Where can I get that transparency of Hunter and the sandwich?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#27]
I am not convinced the PedoPete is FJB, yet.

Case in point his texting to beg for rehab money is “Dad”.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's his brother in law
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The moniker he gave for the number is pedo Peter.

The word he uses in communication, when asking for money is dad.

For example

I can put my ex GFs number in my phone from (insert female name here) to "pizza hut".

Man lots of calls from pizza hut!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#30]
All I know for certain is that I never want to piss off the 4chan people.

They hacked the cloud and got his phone backup in a single day?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The moniker he gave for the number is pedo Peter.

The word he uses in communication, when asking for money is dad.

For example

I can put my ex GFs number in my phone from (insert female name here) to "pizza hut".

Man lots of calls from pizza hut!
View Quote

I know that.

PedoPete isn’t Dad from what I can tell.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I no longer respect the FBI or DOJ. I no longer recognize the country that I served

A protected pedophile like Hunter seems to have more value than anyone that served.
View Quote

I'd say it's been many, many years since anyone had a positive view of the alphabet cartels.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All I know for certain is that I never want to piss off the 4chan people.

They hacked the cloud and got his phone backup in a single day?
View Quote
They hunt down cat killers, ISIS, and Shia LaBeouf for lulz and memes.

Snapped Hollywood's back overnight with "The Fappening".

Hunter Biden was low-hanging fruit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The FBI has always liked a president that they can control via blackmail, that's why they were so against Trump.

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Yet another "OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT WE FOUND.....IT'S SO BAD WE CAN'T POST IT!"

??
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@eesmith

Where can I get that transparency of Hunter and the sandwich?
View Quote
@Crash_Test_Dhimmi

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#41]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10988799/Hunter-Biden-filmed-smoking-drugs-drinking-detox-session.html

Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Share_Blue hasn’t issued their talking points yet?
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are mostly in forum sliding, trolling, and spam mode right now trying to slow down the signal until something big can be spun up.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10988799/Hunter-Biden-filmed-smoking-drugs-drinking-detox-session.html

View Quote

It's a good start.

At this point I am guessing the best we can hope from all this is that Hunter is shamed to the point of killing himself.

Maybe it will be the final straw that snaps whatever is left of Biden's hold on reality/sanity.

But to expect anything criminal to be done, fat chance.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Lol.

Looks like Hunter doesn't even trust the FBI.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s a certain Costco greeter that is noticeably absent from this thread knowing his past mo of trying to get things like this locked.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There’s a certain Costco greeter that is noticeably absent from this thread knowing his past mo of trying to get things like this locked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will probably see an uptick in threadsliding and trolling after the govt agencies Zoom meetings tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Nice video side by side
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Nice video side by side
View Quote

ETA:   Holy Chit!!!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#50]
being that much of a degenerate must be exhausting.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top