Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
2 days ago at the debates - What is Biden talking about removing Trump from office by the 17th?

Biden defends his son during the Democratic debate in Ohio
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
"COME AND TAKE IT!"

Edit:

Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
POTUS deliberately & repeatedly mentioning "Crowdstrike" and "the Server(s)" means something significant...we just are not sure exactly what he's trying to tell us. Right? We've all said it or at least, thought it. Here Rosie is doing more research...Interesting that Crowdstrike seems now to be spread into lots of places I didn't realize.

Remember Rudy mentioning to watch out for Romania?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184968168210485248.html

INTERESTING COMMENTS:

"That's the foreign oppo research arm of the IC in America..And they wonder why Trump has to use his own people.
I'm willing to bet the bank all those satellite offices are loaded up with x IC
from our country "

"This is their game. They have these people for their severs, FusionGPS for oppo research, Perkins to funnel the money through, and then a group of "impartial" fact checker sites. They've rigged the western world."

"IMO, Crowdstrike is to intelligence what Blackwater was to the military. Also wouldn't surprise me to know Crowdstrike does work on behalf of US Intel, stuff that the law prevents them from doing.

Crowdstrike probably has a massive data repository too."

"Crowdstrike is worse than Blackwater because Falcon sits inside the computer system: https://www.crowdstrike.com/falcon-tour/"
Yep, here's one of them
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/ABD0D2BA-79CE-4A49-8BFE-F6B251A84B29-1106562_jpg-1127979.JPG
The dude who setup all the access/info dump availability from the NSA to the FBI liasons in countries like Estonia...and then went to work for Crowdstrike.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The dude who setup all the access/info dump availability from the NSA to the FBI liasons in countries like Estonia...and then went to work for Crowdstrike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
POTUS deliberately & repeatedly mentioning "Crowdstrike" and "the Server(s)" means something significant...we just are not sure exactly what he's trying to tell us. Right? We've all said it or at least, thought it. Here Rosie is doing more research...Interesting that Crowdstrike seems now to be spread into lots of places I didn't realize.

Remember Rudy mentioning to watch out for Romania?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184968168210485248.html

INTERESTING COMMENTS:

"That's the foreign oppo research arm of the IC in America..And they wonder why Trump has to use his own people.
I'm willing to bet the bank all those satellite offices are loaded up with x IC
from our country "

"This is their game. They have these people for their severs, FusionGPS for oppo research, Perkins to funnel the money through, and then a group of "impartial" fact checker sites. They've rigged the western world."

"IMO, Crowdstrike is to intelligence what Blackwater was to the military. Also wouldn't surprise me to know Crowdstrike does work on behalf of US Intel, stuff that the law prevents them from doing.

Crowdstrike probably has a massive data repository too."

"Crowdstrike is worse than Blackwater because Falcon sits inside the computer system: https://www.crowdstrike.com/falcon-tour/"
Yep, here's one of them
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/ABD0D2BA-79CE-4A49-8BFE-F6B251A84B29-1106562_jpg-1127979.JPG
Yep, the things they have all done...not at all suspicious. How many trillions of $$$ are we missing again?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh look... Trump's Twitter team was sloppy (again).

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

UK is holding the EU up in large part.   Their Deep State is scrabbling to keep their Utopia from falling apart.  Same as people refusing to admit Trump is president and Good Things are happening.  The NeverBrexit are just as fervent as the NeverTrumpers, and they also have a lot in common (usually linked directly to personal gain, gain being 'loss of gravy train seat').

Their "Deep State" is extremely similar to ours, think of it like cousins in W. Virginia, the bosses are the same.
View Quote
The end won't be for everyone.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
2 days ago at the debates - What is Biden talking about removing Trump from office by the 17th?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4ymJbA3P0
View Quote
Yeah, foreign interference by the EU. This guy thinks we are stupid.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#10]
She was one of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims. Now, her name is on a crime bill in Congress

For 10 years, Courtney Wild waged almost a one-woman crusade against the federal government on behalf of victims of sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, who molested her and countless other underage girls around the country.

Some of that time, Wild pursued justice from a putrid Florida state prison cell, where she was serving a longer sentence for a drug crime than Epstein, who received a plea deal that allowed him to enjoy his 13-month jail term mostly from the comforts of his luxurious office in West Palm Beach.

But a decade later, Wild’s relentless quest has led to a bipartisan push in Congress for sweeping reforms that, among other things, would give judges the power to nullify plea deals that violate the Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CVRA).

The Courtney Wild Crime Victims’ Rights Reform Act of 2019 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives Thursday by Reps. Jackie Speier, D-Calif.; Scott Perry, R-Pa.; Lois Frankel, D-Fla.; and Mo Brooks, R-Ala., and is co-sponsored by nine other representatives from both parties.

The legislation, if passed, would strengthen the crime victims act by closing loopholes that federal prosecutors tried to exploit to justify giving Epstein one of the most lenient plea deals for a serial child sex offender in history.

The bill would impose discipline and other penalties upon prosecutors who fail to protect crime victims, and would also allow victims to obtain up to $15,000 in monetary redress for violations of their CVRA rights.

“I’m just crying. I don’t know what to say,’’ Wild, 31, told the Miami Herald. “ I just know this is my passion. When you want something so badly, you will just fight for it with all your heart. For so long, I wasn’t sure anything would happen. I’m just overwhelmed with joy and happiness. I fought for what’s right for all crime victims.’’

Wild’s attorney, Brad Edwards, said she continued to fight the battle, even during her darkest times when she was in jail and overcoming drug addiction.

“No matter where she was in her life, she was heavily involved in the case. It was the thing to me that in some ways, was the most stabilizing for her, even when her life was kind of falling apart,” Edwards said.

Speier, who is also a child sexual assault survivor, said she was moved by Wild’s story: how, when she was homeless, she and other girls were lured to Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion on the pretext that they would be paid to give him massages. The girls, mostly 13 to 16 years old, were abused by Epstein for years.

Epstein died in August after hanging himself in a New York jail cell while awaiting trial on new federal sex trafficking charges brought against him earlier this year.

“It was obvious these victims — who had played by the rules, done everything they were asked to do, provided all the testimony, and were treated like pawns in a battle between the prosecution and defense, and discarded,’’ Speier said just before introducing the bill Thursday at the U.S. Capitol.

“I felt compelled to change the law and give it some teeth so victims’ rights were no longer just words on a piece of paper; that they have some clout.”

In the aftermath of Epstein’s June 2008 plea hearing, Edwards filed what would become a historic case for crime victims. He and former federal judge Paul Cassell alleged that federal prosecutors, led by then-U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, had violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act by forging a secret non-prosecution agreement — designed so that no one, including Epstein’s victims, would know about the paltry punishment Epstein was given.

For 10 years, Edwards and Cassell filed legal briefs, depositions and even copies of emails passed between federal prosecutors and Epstein’s attorneys, showing that there had been an effort to keep Epstein’s victims from learning that the government was negotiating an immunity deal for Epstein.

The federal government, meanwhile, filed counter arguments to keep the deal secret and prevent Epstein’s victims from nullifying the non-prosecution agreement, which not only granted immunity to Epstein, but also to his co-conspirators.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Not sure who ntd.com is but its an Epstein article.

Epstein Accuser’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Harvard Law Professor Dershowitz Proceeds: Judge Ruling

A woman who claimed that she was a victim of financier Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking ring has been given the green light to move on with a trial for defamation against Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, ruled a judge on Oct. 16.

However, the judge disqualified a law firm representing her—Boies Schiller Flexner, from the case, reported AP.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a woman who accused  Epstein of trafficking her as a teenager to multiple prominent men, including Dershowitz. Roberts said she engaged in sexual activity with Dershowitz several times, but the law professor denies her claims, and has asked a federal judge to throw out a lawsuit.

U.S. District Judge Loretta A. Preska rejected Dershowitz’s request and disqualified the law firm that was representing Giuffre because members of the firm could be called as witnesses, a prohibited circumstance.

Sigrid McCawley of the Boies Schiller Flexner firm said that they will appeal the judge’s ruling, and said that the judge’s decision to disqualify them was “deeply disappointing.”

Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after he publicly denied ever meeting Giuffre and called her a “serial perjurer,” a “serial liar,” and a “serial prostitute” in interviews with major media outlets.

“The defamation case against Alan Dershowitz is going forward and he will have to face justice,” McCawley said.

Giuffre expressed her thankfulness to Preska’s decision to deny Dershowitz’s “shameful attempt to dismiss my defamation case against him.”

“I will no longer be silenced. I will no longer be shamed,” said Giuffre. “I will see Alan Dershowitz in a court of law. But I am dismayed by the Court’s decision in this case to deprive me of my counsel.”

(See link for rest of article)
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Mexico flies 300 Indian migrants to New Delhi in 'unprecedented' mass deportation

Mexico has deported over 300 Indian nationals to New Delhi, the National Migration Institute (INM) said late on Wednesday, in what it described as an unprecedented transatlantic deportation.

The 310 men and one woman that INM said were in Mexico illegally were sent on a chartered flight, accompanied by federal immigration agents and Mexico’s National Guard.

The people had been scattered in eight states around the country, INM said, including in southern Mexico where many Indian migrants enter the country, hoping to transit to the U.S. border.

“It is unprecedented in INM’s history - in either form or the number of people - for a transatlantic air transport like the one carried out on this day,” INM said in a statement.

The Mexican government in June struck a deal with the United States, vowing to significantly curb U.S.-bound migration in exchange for averting U.S. tariffs on Mexican exports.

Caitlyn Yates, a research coordinator at IBI Consultants who has studied increasing numbers of U.S.-bound Asian and African migrants arriving in Mexico, said the backlog of migrants in southern Mexico has grown as officials have stopped issuing permits for them to cross the country.

“This type of deportation in Mexico is the first of its kind but likely to continue,” Yates said.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Disney putting the Luciferian shit right in your kids face

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yet Drudge links to a Gallup poll that 52% think Trump should be impeached.

What game is Drudge playing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yet Drudge links to a Gallup poll that 52% think Trump should be impeached.

What game is Drudge playing?
He is playing the "never trump" or "different side of the same coin" game.  Drudge is a political hack for the "right".  Trump is an outsider, a true Patriot.  Drudge is a tool for the controlled opposition. He never was a patriot.

Matt Drudge is the enemy of freedom in the same way the left is, he is just fooling you.

ETA: FMD
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:49:55 PM EDT
[#19]
For those of you that are looking forward to 8kun, Jim posted on his YouTube ch. about an hour ago that they should be functional in a few hours.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For those of you that are looking forward to 8kun, Jim posted on his YouTube ch. about an hour ago that they should be functional in a few hours.

View Quote
My body is ready.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is the video hidden?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the video hidden?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/CAB6A4F2-9C5C-4E6F-9C32-7D4764E91899_jpeg-1128159.JPG
It’s not a vid it’s a post with text and a screenshot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:15:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I don’t have Image hosting or I would post a screen shot.
Also, no way to share one of those type of post for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#24]
I've never seen this screen before.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Anonymous about 4 hours ago [Preview] No.19542 del
>Follow the pen.
>Already written?
>EO unreleased.

old but notable

Executive Order 13894 of October 14, 2019

Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Syria

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-suspending-entry-certain-persons-contributing-situation-syria/

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/10/17/2019-22849/blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-of-certain-persons-contributing-to-the-situation-in-syria

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-10-17/pdf/2019-22849.pdf
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
This won't work unless you are clicking on it from a PC/desktop:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rWKNPQJ7i16kFfTKShh3Q/community?lb=Ugx7Y1zgqYD9N27e31R4AaABCQ
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rWKNPQJ7i16kFfTKShh3Q/community?lb=Ugx7Y1zgqYD9N27e31R4AaABCQ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s it. Your link works on my phone.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Veritas Part 3

PART 3: CNN Field Manager: Zucker’s 9am Calls ‘BS;’ “...Totally Left-Leaning…Don't Want to Admit it”
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 1:23:42 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
Is that a Photoshop or legit?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is that a Photoshop or legit?
View Quote
legit
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#31]
To hear my President yell “come and take it” gave me the biggest most beautiful freedom boner. God bless our President and God bless the USA!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 2:29:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So was Corney's photo... Follow the pillows.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/EHBzCiBXUAYPvyn_jpeg-1128085.JPG
View All Quotes
I’m trying real hard here but I don’t see the similarity between the pillows and the symbol of Lucifer.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Thought this was amusing...wondering if and how long it will take before something really juicy comes out about ole Shep.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2019 4:32:49 AM EDT
[#34]
More amusement

Link Posted: 10/18/2019 4:58:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
More amusement

View Quote
Wow, to make up the deficit she’s going to have to cut her hair and get to ‘work’.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 5:48:49 AM EDT
[#36]
NEW INFO:

Glenn recaps part of his interview with a NEW Ukraine whistleblower, Andrii Telizhenko. He was an advisor to the former prosecutor general of Ukraine, Viktor Shokin (who was trying to investigate Burisma, where Hunter Biden was on the board). The Obama administration -- including Joe Biden -- said for years that Shokin was corrupt, but Telizhenko says the opposite. He says that a George Soros funded NGO wanted Shokin GONE, and Joe Biden put the pressure on until he was fired. And, Telizhenko says, diplomats at the Ukrainian embassy were told to cooperate with DNC researcher Alexandra Chalupa, because they believed it would bring them favor once Hillary Clinton was elected president.

NEW Ukraine Whistleblower: GEORGE SOROS wanted Shokin gone, Joe Biden and Chalupa Corrupt
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:43:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Guess what? The feds are after Rudy over Ukraine! You can’t make this shit up!

CNN article here

Federal investigation of Rudy Giuliani includes counterintelligence probe
By Evan Perez, Sara Murray and Shimon Prokupecz, CNN
Updated 2:33 PM ET, Wed October 16, 2019

(CNN)For months, investigators looking into Rudy Giuliani's business dealings in Ukraine have dug into everything from possible financial entanglements with alleged corrupt Ukrainian figures to counterintelligence concerns raised by some of those business ties, according to people briefed on the matter.

The counterintelligence part of the investigation indicates that FBI and criminal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking at a broader set of issues related to Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, than has been previously reported.

Kenneth McCallion, a New York attorney, says that investigators first approached him earlier this year to ask about Giuliani's ties to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two Giuliani associates indicted last week on campaign-finance related charges.

McCallion says FBI counterintelligence agents in February or March asked questions about some of Giuliani's Ukrainian business dealings.
The counterintelligence probe hinges in part on whether a foreign influence operation was trying to take advantage of Giuliani's business ties in Ukraine and with wealthy foreigners to make inroads with the White House, according to one person briefed on the matter.

"I was just asked whether I or any of my clients knew of any dealings that these two guys had with Giuliani," McCallion said. "They were on the radar with regard to possible counterintelligence issues."
The indictment announced last week centers on ties between the Giuliani associates and foreigners, including a Russian national with whom they did business. The indictment doesn't mention Giuliani.
Giuliani has said he is unaware of any criminal investigation into his business dealings.
McCallion, who first spoke to USA Today, has represented Ukrainian clients, including the former Ukraine Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko.

The investigation

Some of the FBI agents and prosecutors handling the case come from the same public corruption unit that targeted Michael Cohen, the President's former personal lawyer, and it's clear the investigation could result in more charges.

The investigators in the Southern District of New York appear to have largely operated separately from what Trump's appointees at the Justice Department headquarters in Washington, DC, have pursued in recent months, and the investigation dates back far longer than what's been previously reported.
Justice Department officials last month said criminal division prosecutors in Washington had examined Trump's July call with the Ukrainian president only for the narrow issue of potential campaign finance violations and determined there was no crime. But the issue was far from closed.

At the same time, federal prosecutors in New York were aggressively pursuing broader issues related to the Ukraine matters.
The first indication of the broader investigation emerged last week when Manhattan-based investigators pursuing the charges brought last week against four Giuliani associates, including Parnas and Fruman, who were indicted on campaign finance-related offenses.

Nicolas Roos, the top prosecutor from Manhattan who worked on Cohen's prosecution for tax evasion and campaign finance violations, took the lead in Virginia federal court last week when Parnas and Fruman made their initial court appearance.

When the Giuliani associates were first charged, the Justice Department's public integrity team based in Washington were consulted about the charges but were not involved further in the case, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Prosecutors are expected to bring additional charges against at least some of the men, people briefed on the matter say. A grand jury has already issued at least one subpoena, to former Texas Republican Rep. Pete Sessions, another indication that further charges could be in the works. Rules that govern grand juries say that prosecutors can't continue to subpoena witnesses to the secret proceedings unless they are pursuing additional targets or charges.

Sessions wrote a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to raise concerns about the then-US ambassador to Ukraine, who was later removed by Trump following complaints by Giuliani and others.

The politically charged investigation is broadly examining the financial sources for the work that brought Giuliani to Ukraine, where he worked with Parnas and Fruman and where he previously lobbied the Ukraine government on behalf of a small town in the eastern part of the country. Parnas and Fruman were involved this year in helping find information that Giuliani sought to show alleged corruption by former Vice President Joe Biden and his family. No allegations against the Bidens have been corroborated.

Giuliani was not discussed in the allegations that Parnas and Fruman faced. Instead, the pair and two others, David Correia and Andrey Kukushkin are alleged to have funneled a Russian businessman's money into US campaigns and of a conspiracy to skirt campaign finance requirements as they pushed Ukrainian political interests in the US. They have not yet entered a plea, are being held in jail until they can each post $1 million bond, and are set to appear in court on Thursday afternoon.

CNN's Kara Scannell and Katelyn Polantz contributed to this report.
View Quote
We are looking at our future if the Leftists get their way.

Weaponized Justice System.

TC
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
• Tripods
• Umbrellas
• Appliances i.e. toasters
• And any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by and at the discretion of the security screeners."

Toasters?
View Quote

TC
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#40]
BEAT! Like a rented screen door!

TC
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#41]
It says "Mistress of Evil" right in the fucking title. If you take your kids to that it's on you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We are looking at our future if the Leftists get their way.

Weaponized Justice System.

TC
View Quote
We the People may need a weaponized revolutionary system if a leftist gets in and this trend keeps up or gets worse. Legalize Freedom.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It says "Mistress of Evil" right in the fucking title. If you take your kids to that it's on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Disney. cartoons are worse than the movies.  Vampira and Fancy Nancy are two examples. Both my grandsons love Mickey and the other cartoons but when these come on I change channels now.  Neither are appropriate for small children.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Turn 180 degrees.
View All Quotes
That's as much of a stretch as seeing faces and letters in the window.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We the People may need a weaponized revolutionary system if a leftist gets in and this trend keeps up or gets worse. Legalize Freedom.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's as much of a stretch as seeing faces and letters in the window.
View Quote
It was in one of the tweets posted a few pages back.   The overlay and resulting comparison was more plausible than many proofs in this discussion space.  Still doesn't mean it's real so it's for that going for it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Amazing Polly did a great video on the background of corruption in Ukraine and the multiple revolutions and ongoing political war there now. Nothing new for many here but a great primer for helping others to understand how badly decades of graft and globalist inspired plots have affected the average person there who's monthly income remains $200.

Worth a watch or a listen, she is a bright gal...

https://youtu.be/VHud_qBZrhM
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Amazing Polly did a great video on the background of corruption in Ukraine and the multiple revolutions and ongoing political war there now. Nothing new for many here but a great primer for helping others to understand how badly decades of graft and globalist inspired plots have affected the average person there who's monthly income remains $200.

Worth a watch or a listen, she is a bright gal...

https://youtu.be/VHud_qBZrhM
View Quote
I agree, and she said something like "narcissists always need two, to triangulate" when one gets aware, they have the other as backup to continue the fraud.

It's true at my former employer. And that mess seems to be paralleling the DS takedown.

"Legalize Freedom" I like that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top