Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Anonymous email to friend with pics. Be sure to mention the rocking van.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I dated a woman who admitted to me she had an affair with her Pastor who was married for years.

It happens a lot more than what people realize because a lot of times they don’t get caught.

Anyway, this girl I dated claimed she was a victim of manipulation.

The true victim was the Pastors wife.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am not reading 2 pages of shit.

Its not your business OP, butt out.

Maybe she likes dick from other sources, maybe her husband cant provide it.

Whatever the reason, butt out, its none of your business.
View Quote

You serious?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glad you aren’t my buddy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Emotionally fragile or not, the wife has some blame in this shit show.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell your buddy - first.
Then burn preacher boy. He has no business in ministry.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anonymous email to friend with pics. Be sure to mention the rocking van.
View Quote

Not a terrible idea.  Create a bogus email address and send him a description of everything with the pictures.  Ask him to reply that he received it.  

Then allow him time to lawyer up and move on. Then destroy preacher boy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:14:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Did he see you? Did he recognize you? If so Id let HIM come to you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell buddy.  Let him decide what to do.  I would suggest he gather more evidence, get legal advise and then build the trap.  OP should not blow his cover by reporting this to the church.  This should be done only in due time.  Once the time is right, go all Piglet on them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#11]
“She’s emotionally fragile.”

No, she’s a whore. Treat her like one. Get some of that emotionally fragile pussy for yourself.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Doing the right thing by speaking to the church leaders. Need to talk to buddy as well
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Should have confronted them.

You absolutely must go to the church leadership. And if they don’t immediately contact the husband, the wife, and the associate pastor, and AP’s wife, email the pictures to the aggrieved spouses.

Don’t let this slide. And if the leadership of the church tries to let it slide, call them out, then leave the church.

Between now and then document everything. Leave a record online. Make backups.

I hate gross hypocrisy in church leadership and the world mocks us when we wink at sin. Don’t wink at this. Handle it biblically. Don’t turn it into a church wide scandal; don’t send pictures to people who aren’t or shouldn’t be involved. But don’t let this go.
View Quote

This except I doubt I would have confronted them in person. The rest yes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Doing the right thing by speaking to the church leaders. Need to talk to buddy as well
View Quote

They’ve possibly done the same thing or just reject your story entirely.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I dated a woman who admitted to me she had an affair with her Pastor who was married for years.

It happens a lot more than what people realize because a lot of times they don't get caught.

Anyway, this girl I dated claimed she was a victim of manipulation.

The true victim was the Pastors wife.
View Quote
At a church down the road from my old house the pastor's wife was terminally ill and got caught fucking a woman from the church and cooking the books.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If true and not a troll A Step-by-Step Primer for Church Discipline

You may want to skip to step #2

Step #1: Have a private conversation.
Step #2: Take one or two others along (Matt. 18:16).
Step #3: Involve leaders or elders by informing them of the situation.
Step #4: Give adequate notice to the one caught in sin.
Step #5: Tell it to the church (Matt. 18:17).
Step #6: Remove the unrepentant person from membership (Matt. 18:17).
View Quote

I have a friend that attended a church over where I used to live. His wife started fucking the choir director. He found out and brought it up to the church elders. The elders did the right thing and kicked him out. Needless to say he is soured on organized religion.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
But, I would def try to get some cash outta the preacher guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:25:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Has anybody posted a link to the thread this is a parody of? I can't find it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#19]
What kind of park is this?

Seems fishy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#20]
MYOB doesn't extend to friends.

You should tell your friend, and I'd probably tell him first.  That said, you know the details and I don't.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What kind of park is this?

Seems fishy.
View Quote

Only in the car
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#22]
The good pastor needs to be thrown under the bus.

Would you want your friend to tell you if the tables were turned? I have a friend that was mad at the entire congregation because not one of them reached out to him when his significant other was obviously involved with someone. Her guy was just another parishioner, not the church leader.

One of my brothers wives was lured into a relationship with a pastor, ending their marriage. People are supposed to trust the clergy to be honor bound, discreet, trustworthy. I guess temptation is more powerful than a person's stated goals 100% of the time and that church leaders have human failings just like everyone else.

The truth will set you free and sometimes make a lot if people angry. Given the choice of allowing a church authority to continue violating his position of trust in secret or hurting the image they have tried to foster seems hard, but not saying anything is how priests get away with molesting kids for decades. If your pastor is true to form, your friends wife isn't the only woman he his entertaining.

Sexual predators hiding behind the Gospel seem to me like the devil in disguise.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They’ve likely done the same thing, many times.

Prepare to be stonewalled
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not necessarily. Not all preachers and church leadership are like this. In a good church, they'll take action. I've seen preachers destroyed and leave their church when things of this nature are exposed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Meet with buddy. Tell him if he is a good friend. And be supportive in not giving way to anger or rashness. He can deal with his house at that point.

Meet with church leader. If he doesn't quit/repent then present evidence to other church leaders. If they protect him, leave the church while spreading the reason why youre leaving.

The sanctity of marriage as an institution and the sacredness of the Church must be upheld. Society needs some bastions of morality and letting it erode is wrong. Cant mind your own business when your friend's honor and the Church is at stake.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Seems fishy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#26]
No good deed goes unpunished.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not necessarily. Not all preachers and church leadership are like this. In a good church, they'll take action. I've seen preachers destroyed and leave their church when things of this nature are exposed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More common than you probably think, unfortunately
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Bring the facade down
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#30]
They always shoot the messenger, always.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Print out a bunch of the pictures tonight and early tomorrow stuff them in all the Bibles in the church.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Burn him to the fucking ground (I.e., inform the elders ASAP). If/after he repents, welcome him back as a brother, but also as one who won’t hold a leadership position for a very long time—if ever.

As for your buddy, you’ve a moral duty to tell him IMO. It’s the honorable thing to do. But you must do so gently and tactfully.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#34]
When i read the MYOB post, I can't help but think those come from cheaters that don't want to be busted.

Plenty of members here probably out fucking some other guys wife.  Or fucking around on their own wife.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Church leaders should tell your buddy, without you getting anymore involved.

you've done well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#36]
@ZAquaman

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously. Send via email. IM first to discuss if you want.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Man, where were you when my ex was slinging pussy.
next time 16.75 per hour you buy your own boots
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#38]
OK, my friend should be here in a few minutes.  I asked for some help on a project and he's dropping everything to come over.  Great guy right?

I will show him the photos but not mention the nasty stuff  I saw.  I won't embarrass him that way.  

Even so,, There is no doubt this was inappropriate.  Our church has strict rules about being alone with someone of the opposite sex (most do).  

I guess I will find out how church leadership deals with this tomorrow.

As for confronting the assistant minister... I will wait for that.  It's probably more appropriate for the husband or the church to do that anyway.

I expect him to act the coward predator that he is and deny the whole thing.  Actually hope he does so he's caught in a lie.  Otherwise I just have pictures of hugs and kiss that could be explained away as a caring consultation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When i read the MYOB post, I can't help but think those come from cheaters that don't want to be busted.

Plenty of members here probably out fucking some other guys wife.  Or fucking around on their own wife.
View Quote

Tend to agree.

I lived seeing the sins of the church from 11-15, and as a kid it was always "kids are to be seen, not heard".  Really put a bad taste in my mouth as a critically-thinking kid, and how hypocritcal the church was.  See my above post, I lived that shit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We'll remember this when your curse thread involving men of the cloth comes around to inject themselves into your problem.

Pastor is engaging in a mortal sin.
There's 3 things you don't fuck with.
A man's woman
A man's truck
A man's means to provide for him and his.

Bury the shitbag. Heres what I would do.

Place pics in collection plate.
Print said pics and wrap the prayer candles with them.
Have walmart make one of those throw blankets and lay it on the organ. Have book covers, made to wrap all the bibles.

What I'd also do? Have OPs friend sell me everything he cherishes for a dollar. With Bill of sale.
Then get a lawyer.
And when the divorce is final? Sell him his stuff back for a dollar.

View Quote

This dude gets it.

So, how would you feel if your buddy was in your shoes and posted a thread on arf asking about what to do? Tell him. And then burn the mother fucker down.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:54:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OK, my friend should be here in a few minutes.  I asked for some help on a project and he's dropping everything to come over.  Great guy right?

I will show him the photos but not mention the nasty stuff  I saw.  I won't embarrass him that way.  

Even so,, There is no doubt this was inappropriate.  Our church has strict rules about being alone with someone of the opposite sex (most do).  

I guess I will find out how church leadership deals with this tomorrow.

As for confronting the assistant minister... I will wait for that.  It's probably more appropriate for the husband or the church to do that anyway.

I expect him to act the coward predator that he is and deny the whole thing.  Actually hope he does so he's caught in a lie.  Otherwise I just have pictures of hugs and kiss that could be explained away as a caring consultation.
View Quote

If you're really telling him, tactfully tell him all of it.  If he's in denial, a picture of them hugging isn't going to help.  He deserves accurate information. I hope you're sure about it, because jimmies will be rustled no matter what happens.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#42]

I would tell church leadership, but not threaten them.  Sit back to see just what kind of conviction they have.  

Oftentimes, it's not always about the offender, but those around them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m sorry you’re stuck in this position, this has to be hard to see. I’m a born again Christian, but the biggest struggle in my faith has been other Christians as well as myself. If my faith relied upon other humans I wouldn’t be able to follow God. It’s only by knowing how God loves me, in spite of my broken humanities that I’m able to love others. Some of the worst things done to me have been by Christians, but when I’m about to give up on people or faith, I feel that Jesus tells me “Just remember, they crucified me”.
I don’t know if this makes sense of the matter, but it’s not God, it’s people.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Matthew 18:15-17

““If your brother sins , go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.” Matthew? ?18:15-17?

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:59:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
What's the big deal, his wife isnt home?  

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Mind your own business. It’s not your problem so why inject yourself are you fucking stupid?
View Quote

I would totally agree if it was a random guy and a mentally healthy woman.  But she is not healthy, she has had ongoing post-partum issues.  She is fragile and confused.

This guy is a pure predator. How can I stand by while he preys on those in my church home?  Who will he go after next?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#47]
An earlier post said double murder suicide might be a possible outcome if this goes south.    Post partum women are nuts,  not rational at all and this "minister" doesn't need to be one.  Not a stable situation,  the husband would be crushed,   bad  things can happen .    Not an organized religion person at all but have heard the stories that are quite common.   This must get started in an environment where people look, act, smell and speak their best game and that's the persona they put forth, it's not real but they want it to be,  it's make believe .    Left organized religion a long time ago for this reason.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Tell your friend.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You might be in a cult when.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#50]
There is no question in my mind. If he's a friend, tell him the truth. Then the church leadership needs to know.

Inappropriate shit gets swept under the rug all the time to avoid embarrassment. Predators need to be put under the spotlight, especially when they're in a position of trust.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top