Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
If they've got footage of a protest in a town of 100k, what else are they holding on Seattle, Portland, NY, etc?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Faith and trust is gone, has been for a long time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
View Quote

This is the truth that you seek.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The drones are there to monitor and direct their assets on the ground who are influencing the rioters.
View Quote
.. and providing cover against local law enforcers doing their job.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
The footage is probably for intel operations side, directing assets IE their rioters. They will claim information gathered is intelligence and not criminal investigation evidence.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#6]
He earned my vote long ago.  But he just keeps earning it over and over again.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’ve heard there’s some drone operators playing for Team Biden.
View Quote

There are plenty of them.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]

“I can’t believe the FBI is doing surveillance of multiple homicides and gets rid of the video. That’s preposterous,” Richards said.

View Quote

Uh

FBI just raided Veritas, O'keefe, and a bunch of his employees without anything resembling a valid pretext, seized all their shit, and are now leaking their private communications to the NYT.

Not to mention all of the terrorist attacks and murders they've had a direct hand in.

It's not preposterous at all.  I'd be SHOCKED if they didn't do it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The FBI does not destroy anything.  They just lie about its destruction if it suits the agenda. They still have it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI has a long and distinguished history of destroying evidence.  

The FBI does not destroy anything.  They just lie about its destruction if it suits the agenda. They still have it.

It could see light of day,......after it is moot.  Oh looky we found some boxes of stuff in a closet.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Investigation?

Something something sources and methods.
Something something national security.

Nothing to see here, move along. MOVE ALONG!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Also, Doesn't fit narrative: digitally alter footage to make it fit.

It seems that the purpose of these drone flights during riots is to potentially obtain evidence to use in court against anyone who might try and defend themselves against the mob. Have we seen any indication of any other purpose?
View Quote

Who knew “Running Man” was going to be prophetic, also f’Wray and all of Hoover’s mafia!
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hopefully we at least get some congressional hearings!

View Quote

Too bad Trey Gowdy isn't still in congress. We could hear him bloviate during the hearings & on FOX news, then watch him do nothing
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Assisted"? At this point I see no reason to not assume the FBI is Antifa.
View Quote

If that is the case, that would explain why there's been no mention of Fed infiltration.    As a side note, remember at the Minneapolis riots the longhair white guy directing and paying the rioters ?    I believe they said he belonged to a white supremacist group after some "investigation ".
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The most corrupt LE agency in the nation.  Time to defund the FBI.
View Quote
Careful, you'll get a final warning
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#15]
This is the FBI on "surveillance":

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Any link to FBI footage?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI has a long and distinguished history of destroying evidence.  

So demand the inventory of items being destroyed.  The video is most likely digital and backed up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link to good "How to find a drone in the sky" tutorials?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So demand the inventory of items being destroyed.  The video is most likely digital and backed up.
View Quote

You think they wouldn't lie about data being destroyed, regardless of its form or some measly document attesting to inventory or certification of data destruction?

The notion that the US government - which has created the greatest data collection, mass surveillance, and data storage apparatus ever known to mankind - is ever going to destroy any kind of data in its possession (regardless of what they publicly say or promise) is absolutely laughable.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope this amounts to something.  As far as I can tell, the FBI destroyed evidence, but only after they gave the prosecution a mix tape of favorable clips.  Seems awfully like they are supporting a particular narrative.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#21]
lol The senator is going to get fully redacted pages.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The most corrupt LE agency in the nation.  Time to defund the FBI.
View Quote

QFT.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Winner.  And explains why none of these surprise FBI videos have been used to pursue the felonious thugs they are coercing/supporting/manipulating.

It's not hyperbole to equate to Stasi.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He earned my vote long ago.  But he just keeps earning it over and over again.
View Quote

I was disappointed by him, but I think he's turning based recently.  2020 election shenanigans pissed him off.  Let's see if he can shake anything up.

Grothman, my rep, who I thought was solid, turns out to be swamp.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

FJB used that to ambush Trump at the debate.   Still haven't seen a good reason why they where at Kenosha,   was it to suppress or destroy evidence that Antifa was organized ?   Was it to capture video evidence of any potential Right wing response ?     I see where others have said they actually assisting Antifa, would be nice if Project Veritas got hold of evidence of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can you surveil an ideology? There's literally nothing to see.

Draw a picture of an ideology.

"FBI Director Chris Wray says he regards antifa as more of an ideology than an organization"

FJB used that to ambush Trump at the debate.   Still haven't seen a good reason why they where at Kenosha,   was it to suppress or destroy evidence that Antifa was organized ?   Was it to capture video evidence of any potential Right wing response ?     I see where others have said they actually assisting Antifa, would be nice if Project Veritas got hold of evidence of that.

My money would be that they were hoping for a KR type incident, except instead of Kyle utilizing exceptional trigger discipline, they were hoping some conservatives got provoked to the point where they started shooting indiscriminately and that there would have footage to use for all the media coverage.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The drone scenes in the movie Mosul were very interesting to me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The drone scenes in the movie Mosul were very interesting to me.

The ones in "Angel Has Fallen" scare the hell out of me. Would not surprise me at all if they already have them.

Angel has fallen Drone Attack Scene
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If they've got footage of a protest in a town of 100k, what else are they holding on Seattle, Portland, NY, etc?
View Quote

Enough to prosecute everybody involved in any wrongdoing.

But it will never see the light of day.

They are "agents of change", on the same side as Xiden, Antifa and BLM.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My money would be that they were hoping for a KR type incident, except instead of Kyle utilizing exceptional trigger discipline, they were hoping some conservatives got provoked to the point where they started shooting indiscriminately and that there would have footage to use for all the media coverage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can you surveil an ideology? There's literally nothing to see.

Draw a picture of an ideology.

"FBI Director Chris Wray says he regards antifa as more of an ideology than an organization"

Remember the guy who was in Kenosha at the gas station with the "boog" guys?
The one that is/was often mistaken for Kyle due to his clothing and was singled out for Pedo's rage at the gas station?

This is a bit tinfoiley but I wonder if it was supposed to step off between that guy and mini-pedo and the boog guys (that weren't assets) were supposed to square off against the Zaminski guided scumbag squad?

They didn't get a "mass casualty event" because the human pitbull (pedoboy) IDed the wrong guy. But eh, close enough, we can work with this....
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Blows my mind that an agency exists that plays these games, yet they also try to mentor regular PD agencies with their various "leadership" schools.  They would fry an agency if they got caught playing the same games that the FBI does.
View Quote

Why not? Who’s going to stop them?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#33]
They were flying drones in every major city. Here in Louisville, they were flying them off of the Metro Corrections building downtown.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The ones in "Angel Has Fallen" scare the hell out of me. Would not surprise me at all if they already have them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGxYoxpPdI
View Quote

Chinese drone companies supply that tech to hobbyists and filmmakers and get free feedback to improve their abilities to detect and track humans in all conditions.

If so desired, you could build a weaponized drone just like those in the movie for a negligible amount of money.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Just a few days ago the FBI raided Project Veritas, James O'Keefe private residence.  While on scene O'Keefe was contacted by reporters asking for comment.  It is now know that the NY Post has copies of what was taken during the execution of this warrant.  Agents have leaked this information.  I keep hearing about how it is just the management that is corrupt and the rank and file agents are good people.  It is my contention that the lack of leaking, and the complete silence from these "good" rank and file agents determines the entire agency, and every single person associated with them is equal.

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Chinese drone companies supply that tech to hobbyists and filmmakers and get free feedback to improve their abilities to detect and track humans in all conditions.

If so desired, you could build a weaponized drone just like those in the movie for a negligible amount of money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen the price of C-4 lately?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Well they sure aren’t using it to prosecute any of the rioters, looters, arsonists or any protesters committing assaults…….
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoulda stocked up during the salad days
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope this amounts to something.  As far as I can tell, the FBI destroyed evidence, but only after they gave the prosecution a mix tape of favorable clips.  Seems awfully like they are supporting a particular narrative.
View Quote

Of course they are. They are political hacks to terrorize any opposition to the left. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just a few days ago the FBI raided Project Veritas, James O'Keefe private residence.  While on scene O'Keefe was contacted by reporters asking for comment.  It is now know that the NY Post has copies of what was taken during the execution of this warrant.  Agents have leaked this information.  I keep hearing about how it is just the management that is corrupt and the rank and file agents are good people.  It is my contention that the lack of leaking, and the complete silence from these "good" rank and file agents determines the entire agency, and every single person associated with them is equal.

View Quote

Bullshit, they go along with it and enforce it on the ground.

They're all rotten.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody mentioned in another thread that some people on the ground at the Kenosha riots were wearing infrared strobes.

Ummm….why?

Like another poster mentioned in another thread:

Every orchestra needs a conductor.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They're all rotten.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all rotten.

I think that's his point.  FTFBI

Link Posted: 11/12/2021 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They have the video.  Part of the drone footage showed up later in the trial.  Surprise, surprise, the FBI is lying yet again. I bet Binger has it as well.
View Quote

Yup, I saw it on a local news channel, but it looks like it´s been supressed again. It CLEARLY showed pedo lunging at Kyle and trying to grab his gun. It was totally unmistakable, which surprise, surprise is probably why we can't see it and why they tried to hide it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all rotten.

I know it is, I'm agreeing with him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

DARPA.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yup, I saw it on a local news channel, but it looks like it´s been supressed again. It CLEARLY showed pedo lunging at Kyle and trying to grab his gun. It was totally unmistakable, which surprise, surprise is probably why we can't see it and why they tried to hide it.
View Quote

The question no is if video caught the participants colluding to attack Rittenhouse…
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#49]
I'll say again in this thread since nobody read it in another thread.

The FBI isn't flying drones.   For most surveillance ops they are flying Cessna 182s, 206s and 208s.  They have a Cessna 560 jet (N557PG) they use for special events like State of the Union, Jan 6 and some of the other DC riots.  They have quit using the mode-S function of their transponders so they will not appear on flight tracking sites most of the time.  They will show up sometimes on adsbexchange as TIS-B tracks, but there won't be anything to identify the aircraft type or affiliation.  Not all of them have external cameras.  Some can be used for listening.  Sometimes they've just used for mobile surveillance so ground units can keep a distance and not get burned.

The ground level 'drone' video in this case isn't from the FBI.  The FBI video is the high-angle infrared video from a Cessna at 8900ft.

This is one of their 182s, see the camera ball underneath?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Thanks for posting that, just bought one on eBay for about 12 bucks.  Never knew there was such a manual and since I collect military stuff this is an awesome find.  Maybe I can learn something from it also.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top