Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whatever the cause......the number of incidents are occurring.  

What are the contributing factors?  Likely all of them!

holster gaps
sweet pulling light trigger
narrow trigger guard
user induced issues like not watching jacket tails, pull cords etc.

whether it’s the users own fault or not the agencies, the gun maker and the holster makers have to address it to get the numbers to statistically near zero.

It’s no good to say it’s a training issue to lay blame and still have the problem.  Personally I am guessing the trigger is to light for the degree of protection it has.  I’d really put my guess on it’s getting defeated right with an inadvertent trigger pull if they cannot replicate the issue.  

Now fix that.  Active mechanical safety, widen the trigger guard a lot, increase the trigger pull weight.  Whichever it takes to fix the issue.
View Quote

Dude, cops have been NDing since forever. It doesn't matter what they carry. DA revolvers, 92FS, Glocks, 320's etc. Why do you think the "NY trigger" exists for Glocks?

It will keep happening too, and at a more alarming rate as hiring standards drop across the country.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I am sure my Smith and Wesson Modell 66 does not fire without the Trigger beeing pulled.

Still nobody would think it beeing a good idea to carry it with the Hammer cocked.

The Sig combination of a light and wide trigger, small trigger guard together with a fully cocked striker, no trigger dingus makes for a pretty unsafe gun. Combine that small margin of error with multiple shitty light compatible holsters on the market and you get this shitshow.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Didn't you nuke your thread about this same topic when it was pointed out in a frame still that it was an officer's finger and not the gun itself?

Not trying to call you out but you seem rather wanting to trash the 320 a lot more than it deserves
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a video of a plain clothes police officer getting out is a car and his p320 fires. It's not a high quality video but the guy just exits the back of a car and his holstered gun fires

Didn't you nuke your thread about this same topic when it was pointed out in a frame still that it was an officer's finger and not the gun itself?

Not trying to call you out but you seem rather wanting to trash the 320 a lot more than it deserves

@Aimless did you nuke it after it was found the cop's finger was on the trigger?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The FCU is a non-safety variant, so probably much more common. SIG Academy is doing a lot here in Florida, and same thing, I’m not seeing P320s develop a mind of their own at the classes I’m attending.

ETA I do believe the P320 is far less forgiving of stupid than a Glock, and that’s definitely saying something.
View Quote

I think that is what is going to be found.  Now engineer the whole system safer to get the statistics in line with norms.

It’s a government issued piece of equipment,....you really do have to work the problem to the lowest common denominator even if it’s your personnel.

Our agency back in the day preemptively did that with the NY trigger.   After 18 or so years we finally switched to standard glock triggers.  (Less ammo, less range time, more new women officers who statistically sucked with the handgun more......saw range scores plummet right after getting brand new glocks with new non worn out NY triggers.  Even I when I got my replacement Glock was surprised at what a fresh new trigger was like compared to my old worn in one.   I shot expert to high master scores.

Anyway there is balance somewhere there, as safe as you can make it but not to the point that your weaker shooters cannot pass.   Yea a sweet trigger is desired, I am gun guy but I have also seen people that are less competent on the range than others, making their trigger easier to pull isn’t always a good thing.

There is a reason there are minimum and maximum trigger pull specs.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dude, cops have been NDing since forever. It doesn't matter what they carry. DA revolvers, 92FS, Glocks, 320's etc. Why do you think the "NY trigger" exists for Glocks?

It will keep happening too, and at a more alarming rate as hiring standards drop across the country.
View Quote

That’s all true and for all those reasons but it sounds like a little more consideration is needed in preventing AD/ND with this particular model.   Sure I have seen ND reports from Sig 229s and Glocks.  I learned the rain jacket cord thing myself during training fortunately without the pop.  We were admonished to NOT look at the holster to insert the gun but to keep our eyes down range on the target/suspect.  Do that a 100 times on a range day and odds are creeping up on you you will miss your jacket flap, the pull cord buckle, those patrol jacket snaps on a strap designed to snap around the holster.   We were trained to clear the holster by feel without looking.  Well I was half holstered and felt it was not right. Sure enough that draw cord on the rain jacket landed in the holster when I pushed the jacket back to holster.   That little bastard got taken care of .   This was long before the interweb was a huge gun training resource.  The training guy behind me saw me and my halting the reholster and then reminded everybody hey, watch your jackets on the reholster.  

I think the ND numbers are going to be lower on guns with longer, heavier, mechanically safety equipped guns.  5 incidents per million versions 0.5 incidents per million type thing.  Yea, not completely eliminated of course but safer.

Not many people are carrying race guns with light triggers and skeleton holsters for carry and duty.   Yea, that’s farther out on the spectrum but there is still a spectrum.

And most all the damn clearing barrels outside the armory had a hole in them despite a nice safe M9, training, professional service etc.   Hell the one down in Ft. Clayton Panama looked like it was shot a bunch of times on purpose for a burn barrel.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Having been through the P320 armorers course

Nope.
View Quote
Details?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it's not an issue with the gun itself, then why does this keep coming up?  You don't hear the same stories with other handguns.  At least not to the same extent.
View Quote

Anti gun forces believe in marginalizing and isolating their targets then focusing all propaganda efforts on them...
One target at a time...Sig's turn in the barrel?

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Details?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Details?

Not sure if this is what he's talking about but it gives a good breakdown of the internal safeties on the 320.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Anti gun forces believe in marginalizing and isolating their targets then focusing all propaganda efforts on them...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  If it's not an issue with the gun itself, then why does this keep coming up?  You don't hear the same stories with other handguns.  At least not to the same extent.

More like ambulance chasers go after companies that have a large # of police contracts.  Glock leg used to be a thing, too.  Taurus really screwed things up for everyone w/ their shake awake trigger, and they paid for it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#13]
If I were a P320, I’d pop one off in the first pic also.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

More like ambulance chasers go after companies that have a large # of police contracts.  Glock leg used to be a thing, too.  Taurus really screwed things up for everyone w/ their shake awake trigger, and they paid for it.
View Quote

Yeah good point...such big contracts are like blood in the water...with those alpha hotels one hand washes the other though...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Beaver pics not loading..
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you like Sig firearms you better buy them now because they many not survive the coming law suits.
View Quote

LUL
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That’s the entire reason I steered away from Sig when purchasing a 10mm.

I went with a M2.0 instead.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

+ P320 has a ledge to block the striker

+ P320 has a detent that retains the striker

- P320 trigger retracts those safeties with very little movement

- P320 striker is always fully tensioned
View Quote

here's your answer
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LUL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you like Sig firearms you better buy them now because they many not survive the coming law suits.

LUL

Yeah, it is pretty funny that people think that ND's from a few LEO's (which has happened with every gun issued ever) is going to take down one of the world's largest arms manufacturers/.mil suppliers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@Natty_Bumppo - I've never taken one apart. What safety features prevents it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

There are four separate steps that have to be overcome to have the pistol fire. A failure at any point renders it unable to do so. The trigger must be pulled fully rearward to enable this sequence to progress, and allow the striker to travel forward with enough force to discharge a round.

They showed some of the bodycam that they were able to compile in regards to AD’s and when dissected they all show negligence on the part of the complainant.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Whatever the cause......the number of incidents are occurring.  

What are the contributing factors?  Likely all of them!

holster gaps
sweet pulling light trigger
narrow trigger guard
user induced issues like not watching jacket tails, pull cords etc.

whether it's the users own fault or not the agencies, the gun maker and the holster makers have to address it to get the numbers to statistically near zero.

It's no good to say it's a training issue to lay blame and still have the problem.  Personally I am guessing the trigger is to light for the degree of protection it has.  I'd really put my guess on it's getting defeated right with an inadvertent trigger pull if they cannot replicate the issue.  

Now fix that.  Active mechanical safety, widen the trigger guard a lot, increase the trigger pull weight.  Whichever it takes to fix the issue.
View Quote
You joking? You ever work with rank and file police officers? I mean non-gun people. I knew a now retired nearly 40-year officer who used to preach "start pulling the trigger as soon as you draw the gun" in order to qualify faster. He would go around telling the newer officers this to help them qual.

ETA: Nevermind. You aren't joking. Saw your other posts. Maybe issue Nerf guns so nobody will get hurt? I mean since it's not a training issue.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There are four separate steps that have to be overcome to have the pistol fire. A failure at any point renders it unable to do so. The trigger must be pulled fully rearward to enable this sequence to progress, and allow the striker to travel forward with enough force to discharge a round.

They showed some of the bodycam that they were able to compile in regards to AD’s and when dissected they all show negligence on the part of the complainant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#24]
This isn't happening with this regularity across the full spectrum of 320 users.  

I owned a 320 AXG scorption. I liked the gun and put about 1200 through it with zero issues. I sold the gun to a sig fanboy who missed out on getting one. The gun still has no issues.

I believe the trigger dingus on striker guns prevents a lot of holster bangs.  Without the dingus, and the light 320 trigger, I suspect stuff that gets inside the holster can push the trigger rearward.  

That said, I believe the 320 is completely safe to carry provided you have a proper fitted holster and that the holster is checked every time.  

As much as I like the 320, I believe it is only a matter of time before we see the P320 2.0 and I bet it will have a dingus.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Shitty holsters and poor wpns handling.  

The .mil carries them worldwide daily with no problems.

The USAF doesn’t use the safety so don’t state that is a difference.
View Quote

meh the mil carries mostly in condition 4 or 3 except when deployed and on the range. there isn't a lot of data yet on the 320. but carrying that bitch in con 1 coupled with shitty armory .mil  maintenance makes my ass pucker. Never had a m9 just "go off".
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

meh the mil carries mostly in condition 4 or 3 except when deployed and on the range. there isn't a lot of data yet on the 320. but carrying that bitch in con 1 coupled with shitty armory .mil  maintenance makes my ass pucker. Never had a m9 just "go off".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

P320s aren't "just going off" either.

Here is a question for the "just goes off" people. Do you think a NMF/SMU would carry a P320 if it "just goes off"?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  If it's not an issue with the gun itself, then why does this keep coming up?  You don't hear the same stories with other handguns.  At least not to the same extent.

Lol shake awake trigger.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ashley's not guilty.
View Quote

All single moms are guilty and should be banned. Likely the largest problem in the nation.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This isn't happening with this regularity across the full spectrum of 320 users.  

I owned a 320 AXG scorption. I liked the gun and put about 1200 through it with zero issues. I sold the gun to a sig fanboy who missed out on getting one. The gun still has no issues.

I believe the trigger dingus on striker guns prevents a lot of holster bangs.  Without the dingus, and the light 320 trigger, I suspect stuff that gets inside the holster can push the trigger rearward.  

That said, I believe the 320 is completely safe to carry provided you have a proper fitted holster and that the holster is checked every time.  

As much as I like the 320, I believe it is only a matter of time before we see the P320 2.0 and I bet it will have a dingus.
View Quote

An early prototype of the 320 had the dingus. I believe it was removed to save cost because the military wanted a thumb safety, and that made the dingus redundant.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Here is a question for the "just goes off" people. Do you think a NMF/SMU would carry a P320 if it "just goes off"?
View Quote

A what? I do not understand your acronyms.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

National Missions Force or Special Missions Unit.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% correct.  I know of two cops, one sheriff and one state trooper, one in the 60s and one in the early 70s, who had ADs with their revolvers when holstering.

One actually resulted in a bloodclot dislodging in his leg that led to his death 7 days later.

That was my wife's father.  And this was after a gunfight on the highway had taken place in which he sustained no wounds or injuries and downed the bad guy ... it happened as he was holstering his service revolver.  He died 7 days later while rehabing in his recliner ... blood clot to the heart.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is this true?

One of America’s most popular handguns is allegedly firing on its own, leaving dozens of cops injured: suit

One of America’s most popular guns is a “ticking time bomb” that allegedly fires spontaneously and has injured dozens of cops.

The SIG Sauer P320 semi-automatic handgun is used by some 1,000 law enforcement agencies from the local to the federal level, as well as being a popular civilian purchase.

But its manufacturer is facing a slew of lawsuits alleging that it can fire even when holstered, even when the trigger isn’t pulled, and even when it is just sitting at rest, lawyers allege.

According to the suits against SIG Sauer, some 150 people claim to have suffered injuries, or frightening near misses, when their department-issued P320 went off on its own.

One law enforcement source told The Post, “The P320 isn’t just a gun, it’s a ticking time bomb.”

And one of the attorneys handling the many cases calls the P320 “America’s most dangerously defective gun.”

The Sig Sauer company, based in Newington, New Hampshire, did not respond to requests for comment.

The cases center on the P320 not having an external manual safety, known as a tab trigger. Attorneys bringing the cases say it is a crucial design flaw that makes the gun liable to fire spontaneously, with disastrous consequences. They say that although nobody has been killed, many have been injured.

Those include Sgt. Ashley Catatao, 35, a single mother of a young son and an officer in the Somerville, Mass., Police Department.

The 12-year veteran was beginning a typical night shift patrol — 4 p.m. to midnight — in the sector cruiser on April 6, 2022, as the third-most senior officer on the block.

She parked her car and walked toward her cruiser, “when I heard a loud bang and I felt this sharp pain in my upper right thigh,” she told The Post.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/6791E63F-A1A5-4417-BAD8-43AE099FEA1F_jpe-2826104.JPG

Her immediate thought was, “’Someone has shot me,’ and I tried to run for cover, and as I started to run, I looked down and I saw that there was a hole in my pants.”

But there was nobody trying to gun her down: Instead, she had been wounded from a bullet fired from her holstered service gun, a SIG Sauer P320. “I never would have expected that my own gun would go off and shoot me,” she said.

The startling episode was captured in black and white video by a police security camera that overlooked the lot.

Sgt. Michael Colwell was 31, with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, when he went through the
police academy in 2009 and joined the Troy, New York, Police Department.

His uncle was a retired K9 officer and always had great law enforcement stories to tell, so “police work was something I was kind of interested in, and I decided to give it a shot,” Colwell told The Post.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/FA970C18-BE8C-4C7F-990D-299928B7CE8B_jpe-2826105.JPG

At the academy, he scored well, even winning an award for his shooting skill. “That was pretty neat to get that recognition,” he says, “to have that accolade.”

He was always a “patrol guy” and was promoted to sergeant in 2015. And in all that time, he had never shot anyone or been shot at.

That is until June 2, 2021, on the range when he was shot, like Catatao, by his SIG Sauer P320.

“I had holstered my duty weapon, tucked it away when we heard a pop. We knew it was a gun that went off and we didn’t know if it was another officer participating in the [range practice] scenario,” he said.

“The next thing, the firearms instructor who was monitoring looked at me and said, ‘Is that your gun? Are
you hit?’

“I didn’t know. And then with disbelief and adrenaline rushing through me, I realized that a bullet kind of came crushing through my leg, and sure enough, there was a hole in my pants and that’s when the reality and panic set in on my part because the hole wasn’t there when I started the day.”

Catatao and Colwell are just two of the 82 cases, most of them involving law enforcement, being brought by personal injury attorney Robert Zimmerman, with the Philadelphia law firm Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett and Bendesky. He has filed 52 cases and another 30 are being prepared.

More at link.
View Quote

Don't let your clothing wad up in the trigger guard as you holster your weapon. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

All single moms are guilty and should be banned. Likely the largest problem in the nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ashley's not guilty.

Except when the piece of shit boy they marry is too much of a fucking loser to take care of his family and splits on her.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s the entire reason I steered away from Sig when purchasing a 10mm.

I went with a M2.0 instead.

lol

My EDC gun is a Sig P365XL.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Delta/ST6 or equivalent
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Which is sad...

I'm largely convinced this is a holster issue.

In the Safariland duty holsters, when paired with a light, the trigger is accessible on the P320.  Not easily, but it appears repeatable.
View Quote
I'm be only told this story once before because GD is gonna GD but..

Mine fired by itself when dropped (not in a holster).

It was serving as my nightstand gun, had a light and Griffin Optimus attached.
I picked it up from the table, holding it by its side (finger's nowhere near the trigger, not inside the trigger guard).

My cats were chasing each other and got wrapped up in my feet that were between a desk chair and a desk - I dropped the gun, it fell no more then a foot or so, hitting the side of the gun on the slide  the moment it made contact with the chair it fired and shot out my wife's antique mirror.

You can line up the center of the hole to the back of the chair and see that's when it fired.. I'm convinced they had it not jammed it would have gone off again when it hit the bed falling from the chair.

I took the gun to the garage, unloaded it and loaded a primed case and dropped it, hit it with a rubber mallet, banged on it (like using it as a hammer) etc.. could not reproduce it.
I've stopped carrying it.. I don't feel right selling it to someone knowing it has had this history.
ill still shoot it at the range and do still love the gun, but being that it happened and I can't even reproduce the circumstances and make it happen again bothers me more then it having an issue that's 100% reproducible.

oh, one more thing.. this was after the "upgrade".
I was moving it because I was going to use my (newly purchased at the time) 19X as my nightstand gun and carry the 320.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#38]
yay...another p320 "fires on it's own"....
all based on info that's years old....
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd take it as more than 'not an endorsement' but less than 'an endorsement'.   Those groups have budget and time for training,  (excessive) practice, and maintenance.  Police don't and most of the gun buying public is even worse.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You joking? You ever work with rank and file police officers? I mean non-gun people. I knew a now retired nearly 40-year officer who used to preach "start pulling the trigger as soon as you draw the gun" in order to qualify faster. He would go around telling the newer officers this to help them qual.

ETA: Nevermind. You aren't joking. Saw your other posts. Maybe issue Nerf guns so nobody will get hurt? I mean since it's not a training issue.
View Quote

lol you’re being deliberately obtuse.   The gun can be working just fine as designed and still contribute to a problem.  Kind of like why there are anti kickback chains on chainsaws, mowers have decks around the spinning blades etc.

It’d be nice to see an ACCURATE list of accidental discharges by firearm type and their attributed causes.

I have seen oopsies in all groups, mil, LE, hunters, target shooters.   I used to investigate the hunting accidents for a living.  There are all sorts of factors that may or may not contribute to an incident.  

why is it so objectionable to look at things that can contribute to an ND and try to minimize them?  Yea training and safety mindset are vitally important.   If 90% of these could be shown to be prevented by a wider trigger guard, narrower trigger and or 5 oz more resistance to the trigger pull.....would it be a good thing for duty usage?

I can give two shits about the 320.  I don’t own one but don’t hate it.  In fact they feel pretty good in hand.

I retired recently and missed out on the rollout of flashlights on the handguns.   The new kids were getting them but they weren’t outfitting us old farts with new holsters.  I have a light on a couple guns but they’re not daily carry guns for me.   The right holster selection sounds like it is of critical importance, I get that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

lol you’re being deliberately obtuse.   The gun can be working just fine as designed and still contribute to a problem.  Kind of like why there are anti kickback chains on chainsaws, mowers have decks around the spinning blades etc.

It’d be nice to see an ACCURATE list of accidental discharges by firearm type and their attributed causes.

I have seen oopsies in all groups, mil, LE, hunters, target shooters.   I used to investigate the hunting accidents for a living.  There are all sorts of factors that may or may not contribute to an incident.  

why is it so objectionable to look at things that can contribute to an ND and try to minimize them?  Yea training and safety mindset are vitally important.   If 90% of these could be shown to be prevented by a wider trigger guard, narrower trigger and or 5 oz more resistance to the trigger pull.....would it be a good thing for duty usage?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know why there are anti kick back chains on chainsaws?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hasn't this been discussed in the dozens of other p320 threads?
View Quote

Yes but this discussion will be moar better-er-er.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#43]
"dozens" injured when a gun went off?   Were they all lined up in line with the bore?   Must have been 9mm, as my PotatoPresident tells me 9mm can do anything, even rip out a whole lung.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'd take it as more than 'not an endorsement' but less than 'an endorsement'.   Those groups have budget and time for training,  (excessive) practice, and maintenance.  Police don't and most of the gun buying public is even worse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. But again... knowing what they do and what they're tasked with, do you think they would carry a gun that could "just go off"?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol at people thinking these guns are going off all by themselves.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Is it possible that all these Sig guns firing rounds are caused by the little bags of drugs the cops use to plant on innocent citizens?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

After seeing the 2 actually videos of officers holding stuff in both hands and the gun discharges. Won't touch one with a 12 foot pole.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

remember the Glock NY trigger.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 320 protected and served.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

After seeing the 2 actually videos of officers holding stuff in both hands and the gun discharges. Won't touch one with a 12 foot pole.
View Quote

Post the videos.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top