BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And you shouldn't be. If my wife died/divorced the new fling damn sure wouldn't be more important than my kids.

You're logic is completely fucked up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a question for you all............
Would you date a single mom? If so inclined, please explain your reasoning.

You will never be the #1 priority to a single mom.  Ever.

And you shouldn't be. If my wife died/divorced the new fling damn sure wouldn't be more important than my kids.

It’s GD.

We don’t really do “logic” here
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Um, I didn't say it was bad, just that it is.  It's a good thing to be aware of going in.

My logic is 100% on target.  Your reading something into my observation was fucked up though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, I didn't say it was bad, just that it is.  It's a good thing to be aware of going in.

My logic is 100% on target.  Your reading something into my observation was fucked up though.

What's the need to point out common knowledge that normal people already accept 100 %

It's not like it's a big fucking mystery, it's common sense.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes.  I have and will date single mothers.  At a certain age it is practically unavoidable if you are looking for a sane woman.
View Quote

Pretty much this.

I’ve been with girlfriend for a while now.

But at a certain age point you’re not going to find any normal ones that don’t have kids and don’t want kids.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's GD.

We don't really do "logic" here
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What's the need to point out common knowledge that normal people already accept 100 %

It's not like it's a big fucking mystery, it's common sense.
View Quote

Probably because the OP asked.

I'm not in a position to need to play second fiddle.  

But you do you.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#6]
don't bother; but I did have some excellent secks with a mom of 2 for like 6 months or so, and then she tried to weasel them into the relationship.  nahhh not here for that.

another gave excellent jays, but she's looking for a provider so she's tapped out of that arrangement recently.

it's also a ton of extra work even just getting together;  I prefer to excuse of "I don't know what I'm doing, or I'm going to be busy with another date" even... when compared with "oh i have the kids for the next 19 days, but I'm free next saturday of next year".

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s GD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s GD.

Clearly, sometimes it makes you shake your head and wonder is that's actually some people's real life.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Clearly, sometimes it makes you shake your head and wonder is that's actually some people's real life.
View Quote
87% of your fellow mericans are here to serve as an example of what not to do.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

10 reasons not to date a single mother:

1. You will always be her last priority. Her children will come first, her dog second and you will be last.

2.  The children will never respect you and they will always tell you, "you're not my real dad"

3.  Her scumbag ex will always be in the picture and you will have to interact with him.

4.  She will always hold a torch for her scumbag ex and she may cheat on you with him.

5.  If you have a good relationship with the child, when the woman leaves you--as she eventually will--you will also lose the relationship with the child.

6. She will expect you to support her children. Why should you pay for another man's child?

7. Why did she leave her ex? If the ex was a bad man, then you know that she has bad judgment. If she left a good man, then you know that she's a bad woman

8. Why is she a single mom? Did she intentionally get pregnant in an effort to trap the father into marriage? If so maybe she will do the same thing to you

9.  If she intentionally got pregnant as a single mother, what does this tell you about her lack of judgment?

10. If a single mother wants you, chances are that she wants you not as a man but as an insurance policy for her children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 reasons not to date a single mother:

1. You will always be her last priority. Her children will come first, her dog second and you will be last.

2.  The children will never respect you and they will always tell you, "you're not my real dad"

3.  Her scumbag ex will always be in the picture and you will have to interact with him.

4.  She will always hold a torch for her scumbag ex and she may cheat on you with him.

5.  If you have a good relationship with the child, when the woman leaves you--as she eventually will--you will also lose the relationship with the child.

6. She will expect you to support her children. Why should you pay for another man's child?

7. Why did she leave her ex? If the ex was a bad man, then you know that she has bad judgment. If she left a good man, then you know that she's a bad woman

8. Why is she a single mom? Did she intentionally get pregnant in an effort to trap the father into marriage? If so maybe she will do the same thing to you

9.  If she intentionally got pregnant as a single mother, what does this tell you about her lack of judgment?

10. If a single mother wants you, chances are that she wants you not as a man but as an insurance policy for her children.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But at a certain age point you’re not going to find any normal ones that don’t have kids and don’t want kids.
View Quote

Hence why I may reevaluate things in the future.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I've seen too many guys get mixed up with single moms.  Many can't disapline her kids and have to put up with their bio father. Nearly all off them take a back seat to her kids. The only way I would is if they are out of her house. Be prepared to spend lots of money on them at a moments notice.  Enjoy
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i gave up a long time ago.

focusing on saving as much money as possible and getting out of the rat race before merica collapses and/or civil war II starts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How's your unpickiness working out for you?  
i gave up a long time ago.

focusing on saving as much money as possible and getting out of the rat race before merica collapses and/or civil war II starts.

Good plan

Carry on.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I was in a pretty serious relationship with a single mother before I got married. She was not your typical stereotype. Beautiful, educated, not trashy in the least bit, religious, and a very loving and kind person. I met her when she was still breastfeeding, so the child was only a few months old. The father is a politician and completely out of the life of the child, to the point of not even being listed on the birth certificate after a payoff and NDA. I also have an NDA that I was compensated for because we were actually engaged.

Even though this girl was amazing and tried her hardest to give me the same attention and love as her child, which I never felt I competed against due to the circumstances, it just didn't work out.

Now that I'm married and have children of my own, I can see how strong the biological connection is apart from the connection made through nurturing and raising a child - even one that I was involved with while the child was merely months old.

I had, likely, one of the best case scenarios available to a man dating a single mother and it was still difficult and did not work out. Don't consider this lightly because it is not easy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hence why I may reevaluate things in the future.
View Quote
you need to re evaluate like 10-15 years ago.

you're running out of time to make some shit happen.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
define your "not unreasonable standards" for the class please.
View Quote

Out right now for karaoke. If this thread is still going in the AM I might indulge you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Out right now for karaoke. If this thread is still going in the AM I might indulge you.
View Quote
pics of all the girls you're hitting on at karaoke not loading, brotherman.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I recommend just dating, the sportsman's double gets weird after you get married.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’m late 50’s, so even though I date much younger women they mostly have kids. I typically date 33-45 yr olds, most have children I also find, as a general rule, if they are my target age range without children or never been married, they have issues I’m not willing to deal with!

Now if just sport dating I do enjoy the 22-30 years olds, and no kids allowed
View Quote

That’s why I never kiss them on the mouth!
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm in a committed relationship with a single mom. I knew her before we dated, I didn't see her for a while, when I did she told me she left her shitbag husband. I already knew all about him, we have mutual friends and I knew she wasn't lying. Kids are 10 and 14 and really good for what they've been through. She asked me to watch a movie and we're still together 2+ years later. I'm 50, she's 38.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's why I never kiss them on the mouth!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#21]
No. I don’t desire to have children of my own, why would I want someone else’s? Particularly those of another man.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i want my HookSingleMotherTM to resemble dark angel era jessica alba and not speak a word of english and chatter away at me en espanol the entire time before shooing me out post bang with the lunchable and capri sun pouch and some granola bars and a cookie.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-geA8uTI4xp8/T3m2CfTS8rI/AAAAAAAAMwA/g-usFbSkoc4/s1600/Dark+Angel+
View Quote

Your taste in women is finally coming around.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That seems fairly normal and healthy for you.

I would like need a juice box after banging Jessica Alba as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude we're gonna be rich
i want my HookSingleMotherTM to resemble dark angel era jessica alba and not speak a word of english and chatter away at me en espanol the entire time before shooing me out post bang with the lunchable and capri sun pouch and some granola bars and a cookie.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-geA8uTI4xp8/T3m2CfTS8rI/AAAAAAAAMwA/g-usFbSkoc4/s1600/Dark+Angel+

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm in a committed relationship with a single mom. I knew her before we dated, I didn't see her for a while, when I did she told me she left her shitbag husband. I already knew all about him, we have mutual friends and I knew she wasn't lying. Kids are 10 and 14 and really good for what they've been through. She asked me to watch a movie and we're still together 2+ years later. I'm 50, she's 38.
View Quote

I dated a single mother of two kids.  We started dating shortly after both of our divorces.
Being newly single, she had to have validation from every man she knew.
It was frustrating.

We broke up a few months ago.
So many red flags, but that easy p-sleeve was like gravity pulling me in.

I'm 51, she's 41
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude we're gonna be rich

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]
When you know better but you do anyways
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I just married one. I was stressed after work, and she offered sexual favors to make me feel better.

Choose wisely.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

You do know some single Mom's do not give a crap about their kids. Some only care about the child support the kid represents.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just married one. I was stressed after work, and she offered sexual favors to make me feel better.

Choose wisely.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You do know some single Mom's do not give a crap about their kids. Some only care about the child support the kid represents.
View Quote

That would be choosing poorly
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Choose wisely.
View Quote
she shoplifted the D
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
pics of all the girls you're hitting on at karaoke not loading, brotherman.
View Quote

I don't think there are any single ladies here at the moment. The only women here right now that I don't already know are with guys who I presume are their SOs.

There actually aren't many single girls showing up to karaoke these days. That's not why I come out (though of course I am open to any opportunities that may present themselves, however unlikely).
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't think there are any single ladies here at the moment. The only women here right now that I don't already know are with guys who I presume are their SOs.

There actually aren't many single girls showing up to karaoke these days. That's not why I come out (though of course I am open to any opportunities that may present themselves, however unlikely).
View Quote
why aren't you where the single babes are?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#34]
They need banged too

Relationship?
Nope
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...I'm not trying to cause any problems here...but you put a lot of worry in what's happening with his penis..

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

...I'm not trying to cause any problems here...but you put a lot of worry in what's happening with his penis..

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

seriously tho

what man goes to karaoke for any reason other than seeking out hot single babes?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Most women in the US are overweight.

Maybe, if you are a Gun Forum member, you can connect with a non-overweight one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

seriously tho

what man goes to karaoke for any reason other than seeking out hot single babes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

seriously tho

I thought people karaoke to get drunk.  And get blackmail videos of people.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#39]
NOPE!

The kid will always come first, which is proper, but who needs that?

If things got serious, you most likely wouldn't be allowed to correct the kid.

Then if she divorced you, or even if you were in a "civil union" you'd be more than likely left paying child support to a kid that's not even your's.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
he can do all three:  get loaded, get blackmail vidjas, find two hot babes to take home for a weekend of debauchery.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you ma'am ignored my shark science
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Asking one 18 year old about a fictional shark killing man isn't science.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

seriously tho

View Quote

Music is life. Even when I'm butchering it.

Quoted:

View Quote

When my friends finally got me to come to karaoke the first time: "so how many drinks before you sing?"
Me: "None."
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was 21 and I had a sample size of roughly 40
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
did you?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#47]
No.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#48]
BTDT and not keen on repeating the experience.

Friends with benefits might be an option. However, among other criteria, she can't be jealous who I spend time with when she spends time with her kids.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
did you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

did you?

I didn't bang every girl I asked the question to, obviously.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referring to the woman's age.  

I don't think I would have been interested in a guy like that when I was 21, I was pretty pro-animal at that age, I was a vet technician.
But I wasn't a beach girl either so maybe there's the difference.

But people have different priorities,  and those priorities do change with experiences.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top