Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't keep up.

Has the op actually scored any pussy?

Yup
When? Not in this thread...

No pictures have been posted for proof, but rumor has it that the OP got his dick wet just before the shatening.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 12:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No pictures have been posted for proof, but rumor has it that the OP got his dick wet just before the shatening.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't keep up.

Has the op actually scored any pussy?

Yup
When? Not in this thread...

Oh I'm sure a lot got "wet"

Link Posted: 10/26/2015 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No pictures have been posted for proof, but rumor has it that the OP got his dick wet just before The Crappening.
View Quote

FiFY  
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I really got nothing exciting to report

Hungout with redhead and Russian this weekend. Redheads family had some neighborhood chili event. It had beans. Pretty cool time. Met some more of redheads friends

Goddamn does redhead have some attractive friends coming out of the wood works.

Suppose to have something going on with navy sometime this week though
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Om f****** G what I would give to be in college again. Nothing but sex, parties, and hangovers. Damn it I sure miss it.

View Quote

Best 11 years of my life.

Link Posted: 10/26/2015 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Om f****** G what I would give to be in college again. Nothing but sex, parties, and hangovers. Damn it I sure miss it.

I got sent home after five years.  If I could have stayed eleven................
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
 I got sent home after five years.  If I could have stayed eleven................
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I got 4 degrees out of it so it wasn't a total waste

Link Posted: 10/26/2015 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My college was 5 guys to every 1 girl, and was in the middle of nowhere (10 minutes to the nearest town, town is 500 people).  
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

My college was 5 guys to every 1 girl, and was in the middle of nowhere (10 minutes to the nearest town, town is 500 people).  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess that's where your screen name came from?  
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I finally read this full thread and it was well worth the time. Thank you OP for starting this up and XCRMonger for the artwork. This thread has made this insomniac laugh a lot...good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 6:56:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
  I guess that's where your screen name came from?  
View Quote

It all seems so obvious now.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#13]
So I took out navy last night.

Went to a nice restaurant and then saw that new paranormal activity bullshit movie. Went really well. Had a good time, but man shes different. Few key points that stuck out last night.

So at the restaurant she talked about past relationships which I found odd. But whatever. Apparently she was seeing someone earlier this year and drifted apart because they were bad in the sack. But then also went on to explain how she doesn't like guys who seem to be after sex with her, but sex is a important thing to her . So right on I suppose.

Then we got on the subject of taxes and she brought up her kid once more. She was like yeah I love tax time, I have a 6 year old and it(I shit you not she said "it") makes me get a nice tax deduction.... Never had a chick explain that as the biggest benefit of having a kid before.

When I was dropping her off she said she might have to take her kid trick or treating this weekend, but maybe after of if she ends up not taking him she would let me know so we can do something this weekend.

Odd fucking duck for sure. Should I stick it in crazy?
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Went to a nice restaurant and then saw that new paranormal activity bullshit movie. Went really well. Had a good time, but man shes different. Few key points that stuck out last night.

So at the restaurant she talked about past relationships which I found odd. But whatever. Apparently she was seeing someone earlier this year and drifted apart because they were bad in the sack. But then also went on to explain how she doesn't like guys who seem to be after sex with her, but sex is a important thing to her . So right on I suppose.

Then we got on the subject of taxes and she brought up her kid once more. She was like yeah I love tax time, I have a 6 year old and it(I shit you not she said "it") makes me get a nice tax deduction.... Never had a chick explain that as the biggest benefit of having a kid before.

When I was dropping her off she said she might have to take her kid trick or treating this weekend, but maybe after of if she ends up not taking him she would let me know so we can do something this weekend.

View Quote
YES, with protection.

Or finish outside, ifyouknowwhatimsaying.jpg
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

YES, several times!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Absolutely!  DO NOT use protection.  If you get a kid out of the deal, then that is what happens. She sounds like a great mother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Odd fucking duck for sure. Should I stick it in crazy?

Absolutely!  DO NOT use protection.  If you get a kid out of the deal, then that is what happens. She sounds like a great mother.

Ill just blow all up in her. Sounds like a good time and a good plan.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

She wants to make the call of when the boots get knocked...Power and Control Issue
Sounds like she likes bareback, and wasnt planning the little bundle of Revenue
Wow...
View Quote

Fo, fo hard, and Fo Well, but wrap your willy
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
If you want a $6000 tax deduction and 18 year of child support, then by all means, go bare-backin.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't feed her before midnight this time....
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Im gunna put this ball further into play and see if she wants to come over and watch a movie this weekend. Movie and chill?

Apparently shes leaving Sunday for a few days for some familiarization thing with the navy before she gets deployed in the next month or so.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Im gunna put this ball further into play and see if she wants to come over and watch a movie this weekend. Movie and chill?

Apparently shes leaving Sunday for a few days for some familiarization thing with the navy before she gets deployed in the next month or so.
View Quote

better get on it before the REST of the Navy fucks her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shes been in 5 years..... My dad always said "you cant hurt it, you can try, but it always snaps right back"

Id want her passed around the ship if I were in the navy
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

raw dog it man!

it sounds like she wasn't referring to the kid as "it," but the situation of having one as the "it" that made her get  a tax credit.  that said, it's halloween and every other mom i know is all about taking the little motherfuckers out trick or treating and she sounds much less than enthused. mother of the year, she ain't.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

See my earlier advice on sticking it in crazy, it hasn't changed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think of all those sweet tax deductions
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh for fuck's sake... This is worse than a safe thread... At least in those, the OP got to see and touch the box.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the hell you asking us for?

You know you're gonna do it anyway.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not only that but give her a dirty sanchez and a donkey punch after getting a rusty trombone.

It'll let her know that she means a lot to you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not only that but give her a dirty sanchez and a donkey punch after getting a rusty trombone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing says "I love you" like feces.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As the leaves fall, the velvet sheds and the doe enters estrus....

Our buck curls his lips to the winds... For his goal is no longer food or kinship but of legacy....

On the horizon of this fruited field another champion arrives to challenge our buck and his quest for legacy...

Will Ryan sow the field or shall it's fertile ground be plowed by our alpha of the herd?

View Quote

And on the next episode of Days of our Deer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your screen name fits your comment a bit too well.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh for fuck's sake... This is worse than a safe thread... At least in those, the OP got to see and touch the box.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

and there was no shit or puke in it
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#34]
I've got a problem with Navy.  Calling her son "it", then saying she might take him trick or treating.  She might be hot, but a mom that doesn't care about her own son is a pathetic human being.  Since you have other options and aren't desperate, leave her alone.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I married a crazy navy chick.  Crazy, but mostly in a good way.  And I don't think she's as crazy as most seem to be.

I did ok.  Stick it in a swish it around a bit.  Might be worth it.

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Either the OP is trolling us all or is just abysmal at closing the deal. Either way, this thread is a major disappointment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#37]
You don't fuck the crazy, simple rule.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've got a problem with Navy.  Calling her son "it", then saying she might take him trick or treating.  She might be hot, but a mom that doesn't care about her own son is a pathetic human being.  Since you have other options and aren't desperate, leave her alone.
View Quote

Yea, honestly she sounds like a piece of shit . Shell prob poke holes in your condom to acquire more "tax deductions" and drive by your house late at night. I say hit and quit it but don't put much effort into getting the pussy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yea, honestly she sounds like a piece of shit . Shell prob poke holes in your condom to acquire more "tax deductions" and drive by your house late at night. I say hit and quit it but don't put much effort into getting the pussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the Unicorn has spoken! Good advice from the pretty redhead!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

herewego.jpg
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You don't fuck the crazy, simple rule.
View Quote

you are not living up to your user name
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Apparently she's leaving Sunday for a few days for some familiarization thing with the navy before she gets deployed in the next month or so.
View Quote

I read that as "movie and CHILI". Oh god, no.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#43]
She probably meant "it" as in "having a child"

It = the act of having a kid
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently she's leaving Sunday for a few days for some familiarization thing with the navy before she gets deployed in the next month or so.

Hahaa I did too!

Chase, feed her copious amount of chili with beans and top her off with some good dark beer.

Then my friend, stick it in her ass because if she's as crazy as you make her sound, her ass and her mouth are the only holes my dick would be going in.

Plus I want to see if you get shit on again!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hahaha hahaha ha!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:16:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Hit me up if you want to shoot this weekend. If navy wants to go I'll bring my sidekick.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hit me up if you want to shoot this weekend. If navy wants to go I'll bring my sidekick.
View Quote

Ill ask her, is it gunna rain tomorrow?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why you care about rain?

It has already been established you roll around in the mud.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget the paper plates!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why you care about rain?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why you care about rain?

You guys kill me
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top