BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
anyone know of something like this for excessive sweating????  that would be great
View Quote

Alaska?
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I get the impression the people who would find this product most useful are those who have an active social & sex life that outpaces their chance to be near a shower, but still need to conceal old dried sperm deposits or ass crack nicotine stains from their next partner. (especially male/female whores, prostitutes, frat house parties ??)
View Quote
And?
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Rubbing in deodorant in your butt crack sounds nasty. Mix of deodorant and shart

How about clean your asscrack first
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Not fat, smelly, or super sweaty. Decided to try Lume and initially had good results of having less smell for longer than with traditional deodortant stick. Over the three months I used the product, the deodorant properties seemed to lessen in effectiveness. I suspected my own body chemistry was adapting/changing. In the end I went back to Old Spice.

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Mrs. Powderfinger ordered me a product named Mando. Stick deodorant, lotion like Lume and wipes.
She said it's made by the Lume lady company.
Shit works! Like none before.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I usually just bathe in CLP.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rubbing in deodorant in your butt crack sounds nasty. Mix of deodorant and shart

How about clean your asscrack first
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Soap and water applied overall occasionally, maybe try basic hygiene.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have BO, even when I step out of the shower.  I am allergic to aluminum based anti-perspirants, and use Tom's of Maine deodorant.  I also use Hibiclens in the shower, but I still stink.
View Quote

@Corvette-Racer

With your allergy you may want to try this stuff- I used a sister product for wound care after my ankle surgery and now use another version as a sanitizer in my kitchen and bathrooms.  It’s totally safe but effective

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I really don’t know what to say other than you must be just letting water run over you and not really cleaning yourself.  You actually have to scrub those stinky spots a little.  
Otherwise I don’t understand your reply.  At all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t tried it. Which do you use? Cream or bar? Unscented or fragrance?

I wanted to try the unscented cream and google showed Target had the best prices but they were out of stock so I grabbed the Clean Tangerine scented Smooth Solid.

I’ve been a Mitchum gel guy for decades as it’s the been the only thing on the market that works for me but Lume impressed me enough to try some on my feet, which worked so well I tried it everywhere else…

If you’ve ever had a pair of underwear stink from your asscrack after a long sweaty day this is the cure for sure

So is a shower.

Not after 12 hours of sweating your ass off it isn’t

I really don’t know what to say other than you must be just letting water run over you and not really cleaning yourself.  You actually have to scrub those stinky spots a little.  
Otherwise I don’t understand your reply.  At all.

Oh I scrub LOL. I use an exfoliating washcloth and rinse with the removable shower head. I like being squeaky clean so most of the time I don’t smell at all, but sometimes when the conditions are right (or wrong) we all can get a little rank.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife says this stuff makes my balls smell great.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top