Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#1]
A couple of chunks of land big enough for compounds.

Main thing would be the people I hire.

RustedAce would be my chief of security

Kaik would be busy building houses and out buildings. He would also be in charge of telling me to stop being fat.

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I am really not sure I'd want to win that much. Family, friends, kids...nothing would be the same.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy a house
pay off all debts
invest, live off the returns.
buy shit with the returns without touching the principle.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I really just want to buy a nice hurricane resistant house near the beach in Florida somewhere and live a life of leisure. I'm sure i'd get bored to death after a few months/year so i'd probably do some volunteering at some local veterans non-profit or maybe do some inexpensive consulting to help out newer companies that normally wouldn't be able to afford someone like me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to the liquor store and buy an entire months worth in one trip.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't buy lotto tickets in UT.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
100 acres and a modest house.

I would still come to work the next day.
View Quote

Your coworkers would fucking despise you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't buy lotto tickets in UT.
View Quote
Same in Alabama. But MS, TN, GA, & FL all have it so everyone just goes there because wee baby baptist jesus doesn't want you gambling in this state.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
After security for family, houses for us, cars, guns then would be a PBY Catalina converted into a luxury air/sea yacht so I could use it like a flying party plane/boat.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Large section of land.

Build a couple acre pad in the middle of it from dirt dug for the moat.

Build a 8000sqft ICF house (2' thick walls) with a full basement and wrap around porch. Two identical sized parts of the house under a common hip roof with a wide dog trot between them.

Clad the outside walls with 1/2 brushed stainless steel.  Roof would be clad as well.

Gun room full of top quality items and accoutrements. (no middle of the mall shit)

Couple of Unimogs and other vehicles.

Airstrip. Hangar. De Havilland airplane, Piper M600 SLS.

Bison ranch.

eta, meat sanniches erey day!
View Quote

Mine plan would be very similar but I’d get a lot more land. I’d have plenty of solar and battery backup, gardeners, hands to manage the land, a hottie chef, hottie maids, hottie masseuses, hotties that sit around the pool in the nude, and level 5 drywall finishes everywhere even just random ones freestanding randomly on the property exposed to the elements so that they have to be continually repaired/refinished just as a flex on the poors.

I’d dump a ton of the excess into crypto just to get away from fiat.  Likely provide for my grandkids’ grandkids.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#11]
First thing? New luggage.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Buy all the things.
View Quote

Buy TWO of all the things!

Honestly, the first thing I'd do is GTFO of my AO. I hear lottery winners are hounded by scammers and people with sob stories trying to get money. I'd want to leave town, go pick up a nice new camper van and travel a lot.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m going to the bank and getting $100,000 in $100.00 bills. I’m bringing those home and spreading those on my mattress. I’m then going to fuck 2 beautiful women at the same time on those bills.

I will then collect all the $100.00 bills and place the in neat stacks of 10. Each day I will wonder out into public and hand some deserving looking person one of those $100.00 bills. The response will probably be that’s a fucking $100.00 bill. With a little smile I will walk away knowing he was right in more ways than one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Sprinter Van... bye bye!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#15]
My next door neighbor bought the house next door.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sprinter Van... bye bye!
View Quote

Shit man, you don't need the powerball to do that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:54:27 AM EDT
[#17]
A nice chunk of land somewhere out west.

A decent sized house partially below grade.  Big garage.

Lots of vehicular and otherwise toys.

Solar and wind farm (suck it).

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#18]
First post nailed it!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
After security for family, houses for us, cars, guns then would be a PBY Catalina converted into a luxury air/sea yacht so I could use it like a flying party plane/boat.
View Quote

Some ideas...

PBY - Flying Yacht - Luxury in the Air or Sea!

Stock some Polka Dot bikinis for sure...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top