BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's riling up both sides.  I keep trying to tell my libtard masshole BIL that Trump is playing the media and the left like a violin but he can't get past "Trump is stupid!!!"   Stupid guys don't fly around in private jets with their supermodel wives.   The good part is that it makes the left look like hyperventilating lunatics...again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Trump knows that picking a fight with the NFL over this will get the players to act out worse while also riling up Trump's base.
He's riling up both sides.  I keep trying to tell my libtard masshole BIL that Trump is playing the media and the left like a violin but he can't get past "Trump is stupid!!!"   Stupid guys don't fly around in private jets with their supermodel wives.   The good part is that it makes the left look like hyperventilating lunatics...again.
There are plenty of famous rich stupid people. Our society rewards them for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I hope someone else has already said this, I am not reading six pages on this subject:

OP, so shitbird behavior (hiding during colors and sprinting to get indoors at the start of colors) has become the norm in the Corps?  That is sad.

Any POS who sprints indoors should get extra duty assigned by office hours.  Repeat offenses should get more serious penalties.
View Quote

Back in the 80's, your fellow Marines would say something to you if you did that.  Its one thing if your hand was on the door.  Its another thing to bust out running to beat Colors.  I have stopped and waited when I could have easily gotten indoors and gave frowny faces to shitbirds hustling to get in.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Lefties say it’s not about the flag... it’s not. It’s about having you pay them to piss on your leg, and through intimidation, have you keep coming back, paying then  to piss on your other leg
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
China is a far more substantial threat the US than a few professional sports players. So I can assume that you are boycotting

*All products from China
*All products which contain a part made in China
*All products from any company with any association to China

Anything else would be inconsistent.
View Quote
That's a TERRIBLE argument.

Buying Chinese goods is simply capitalism at work and a natural outcome of practicality.

Openly disrespecting the flag, with NFL support, all because you hate cops for highly flawed/illogical reasons.....is COMPLETELY unnecessary and frivolous.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Trump just showed them that they may control Congress and the press but that he could inflame the middle class to action with one damn sentence on social media.
View Quote
I don't think anyone doesn't think he is capable of doing that. He is easily the most provocative person in our modern history at the moment. Both sides hang on his every word. But his base is already fired up and ready to go. We are all ready to support his agenda, the 18 elections, and his 2020 re-election. I don't see the need for this train to spin it's wheels on the rails. Let's get rolling.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Shitting on the American flag because they didn’t like a Tweet? Sounds reasonable
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What faggotry is this???? SJW be SJWing?

Yeah, I think so...
View Quote
Look at OP post count and join date.

Classic case of "dad brought me to the range when I was 18 and then I got my gender studies degree"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#9]
"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."

Overpaid idiots playing a children's game. Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I suspect OP knew exactly what he was doing, and may have even been paid to do it?  But I don't know that for sure.  Posts like these do ring familiar though.

But yea as far as I am concerned he threw his dick in a wood chipper, well if it would have reached.
View Quote
2minkey?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So I can assume that you are boycotting the Chinese, as they were responsible for the deaths of 33,652 American Servicemen between 1950 and 1953?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seattleite?
No shit.

But tl;dr, so whatever.

Fuck the NFL and any product that associates with them.
China is a far more substantial threat the US than a few professional sports players. So I can assume that you are boycotting

*All products from China

Those flag-disrespecting, multi-millionaire, moron-puppets are worth my disdain at the moment.
So I can assume that you are boycotting the Chinese, as they were responsible for the deaths of 33,652 American Servicemen between 1950 and 1953?
Tactical, are your arms tired from making so many strawmen? 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should be.  Or should we be boycotting Japan,Germany, Vietnam, North Korea, Italy and any other piss ant country we fought in the last 241 years?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Back in the 80's, your fellow Marines would say something to you if you did that.  Its one thing if your hand was on the door.  Its another thing to bust out running to beat Colors.  I have stopped and waited when I could have easily gotten indoors and gave frowny faces to shitbirds hustling to get in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope someone else has already said this, I am not reading six pages on this subject:

OP, so shitbird behavior (hiding during colors and sprinting to get indoors at the start of colors) has become the norm in the Corps?  That is sad.

Any POS who sprints indoors should get extra duty assigned by office hours.  Repeat offenses should get more serious penalties.

Same time frame for me but Navy.  Saw plenty of Marines and my brother is one.  We all had more pride than to hide or run like a bunch of pussies because we were too snowflake to stand tall and salute the Colors.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#14]
I disliked football to being with, long before the whole taking a knee thing.

I had very little respect for pro athletes (Sans 90's Baltimore Orioles) so when this whole kneeling thing happened, I did not care, because I knew stupidity like this was to be expected from these people.

I do feel bad for a lot of people who are upset by this and love football at the same time, and have to see this happening to the NFL. I imagine that sucks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Still waiting for the leftists who brought the word "injustice" into this discussion in their posts, to crawl out of their holes and describe in detail exactly what injustice they're decrying here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Sad to know that some service men duck out on colors everyday. When I was a child growing up on Army bases all of us children would stop playing, stand up right and not talk during colors everyday. Hell if we were riding our bikes they started playing we stopped and got off our bikes.

Sad, that some members of the military would try to duck out of it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Johnny Unitas.  

When I was a boy growing up in the 60s, my great friend had this poster up on his wall.  Next to him he had the Right Stuff astronauts, and rocket and space capsules hanging from the ceiling.  Even during all the bullshit during Viet Nam, fucking Red Blooded American culture was powerful.  Everyone went to church on Sundays, played by the rules, went to Cub Scouts then Boy Scouts.  Learned to salute and fold the flag.   Everyone played sports and music.  

Now our culture has been taken over by the "hood" and there's absolutely NOTHING good coming out of that but our total destruction.

I remember when it first began...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#18]
"Get a job skinny jeans"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Still waiting for the leftists who brought the word "injustice" into this discussion in their posts, to crawl out of their holes and describe in detail exactly what injustice they're decrying here.
View Quote
Bueller, Bueller, Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seattleite?
No shit.

But tl;dr, so whatever.

Fuck the NFL and any product that associates with them.

*All products from China

Those flag-disrespecting, multi-millionaire, moron-puppets are worth my disdain at the moment.
No, tactical has a point.

Buying a shirt for your kid at Walmart so you can afford food is exactly the same as a communist millionaire declaring hate of our nation.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you are employed by someone other than yourself, do you think your employer should fire you for your political views? Maybe because your truck has an NRA or Glock Perfection sticker on the bumper?  Maybe because you spoke about how disrespectful it was for players to kneel when on your coffee break in the lounge or at the water cooler? Yes, if I am forcing my views on others and being disruptive. Their office, their rules.

That's my issue with what Trump did. He actually made it NOT about disrespecting the flag. There's a reason so few players actually kneeled or ignored the anthem prior to this weekend. There's a reason CK didn't have a job.  We were winning. No he didn't, he made it about exposing a bunch of spoiled idiots without a clue.

Then Trump had to go step on his dick and make it about firing people over their political views. So what happens? Even those who didn't disrespect the flag or anthem before now join in because Trump gave them the martyrdom capital to do so. That was what this weekend's protest was about. Not about firing about political views. The first is not about anyone other than government. You are not free to say whatever you want in a workplace. Period.

And now, we can't bitch when liberals boycott or punish conservatives in the marketplace because we (the Right via Trump) just said it was OK to do that. So now when liberals boycott conservatives, we either STFU or we're hypocrites.
Wrong. We can complain about the actions of those we don't agree with. Nothing hypocritical about that at all. I can boycott something I believe in and criticism you for a boycott I don't believe in.

Good job! Brilliant strategy. 3-D chess indeed.

You either support free speech or you don't...or you're a hypocrite by just supporting the speech you like. You need to go read the Bill of Rights - please highlight the portions that are geared toward business and not towards government.

If we continue down this road, there are dire times ahead for us. Is it now OK for me to deny service or patronage to any of the millions of Americans that voted for Hillary? Think about what that means if half of the country refuses commerce with the other half. Always has been ok for you to do that. Political party is not a protected class. If they are in your face about you not voting for Hillary, show them the door. Perfectly fine for you to do so.

Some of you will see that as a good thing. Yahoo! The CSA is back. Until California won't ship food to Indiana in the winter. Until the ports north of Florida and all along the Pacific Coast are closed the the Midwest and South. I see you've got the hyperbole thing down pat...

It's a freakin' nightmare.

We used to have the moral high ground and could argue to the middle that SJW's are loons and intolerant. Nope. Not now. Both ends of the political spectrum now agree that it's OK to financially punish those with whom you disagree. We just adopted the same philosophy, just on the flip side of the same coin. So now it's just a numbers game. And more poeple voted for Hitlery than Trump Popular vote would basically decide every election by 7 or 8 cities. Economics doesn't flow according to electoral votes. So you think we should give material support to those that seek to destroy us? That's basically what you are arguing for.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lol. The NFL did this shit to itself. Again the media is trying to be the tail that wags the dog and it's not working because they completely mischaracterize the national sentiment that lives in the heart of Americans perhaps they skipped Alexis de Toqueville in history class....
View Quote
87% of the people here have no idea who is was, and why he is important.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's a TERRIBLE argument.

Buying Chinese goods is simply capitalism at work and a natural outcome of practicality.

Openly disrespecting the flag, with NFL support, all because you hate cops for highly flawed/illogical reasons.....is COMPLETELY unnecessary and frivolous.
View Quote
Speaks more about the failure of communism that it relies on capitalism to finance it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Did I do it at work where my primary customer was black?

Again, do you feel awkward at any moment openly aligning with and defending BLM and Antifa?
View Quote
Your mind is clouded with social propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No, I'm not saying that.

But we will be in a world of hurt if we use that right foolishly.

I have the right to vote. But a vote for Hillary would have been foolish. Correct?

And would you rather have ignorant people vote or stay home on Election Day?

In the universe of possible options, not all are equally wise simply because all or equally available to me.

Trump absolutely screwed this up. And in the long run we'd be better off remaining intellectually honest and highlighting the left's intolerant hypocrisy for what it is rather than adopting their same tactics.

Freedom is scary. It means people that hate it get to use it against itself. But that's an inevitable risk. There is no way to have it and eliminate that risk at the same time. The left can't grasp that truth. Apparently, neither can the right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're saying an employer can't decide who works for them?
No, I'm not saying that.

But we will be in a world of hurt if we use that right foolishly.

I have the right to vote. But a vote for Hillary would have been foolish. Correct?

And would you rather have ignorant people vote or stay home on Election Day?

In the universe of possible options, not all are equally wise simply because all or equally available to me.

Trump absolutely screwed this up. And in the long run we'd be better off remaining intellectually honest and highlighting the left's intolerant hypocrisy for what it is rather than adopting their same tactics.

Freedom is scary. It means people that hate it get to use it against itself. But that's an inevitable risk. There is no way to have it and eliminate that risk at the same time. The left can't grasp that truth. Apparently, neither can the right.
Plenty of employers use that right.  

Why is the NFL any different?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The players were not even required to be on the field for the National Anthem until 2009. Coincidentally, that was the year the Pentagon started PAYING the NFL for their patriotic displays. Those players have every right to do what they are doing, (as much as I disagree) and the President calling them "Sons of Bitches" did not help. Trump brought this upon himself, and he's only exacerbating the problem.

How about we stop this jingoistic, faux patriotism and spend that Pentagon money on spare parts or something military related instead?
View Quote
Details?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh look.......another transparent Alinsky straw man from the GD left wing.

I'll spend my money where the fuck, and on what the fuck, I want to; and I won't be supporting the NFL with my dollars anymore.

I realize that the concept of individual free will and capitalism is foreign to leftists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This matter has certainly brought the Hillary crowd out into the light.

Let me explain things for you:

Someone shits on my beliefs and they don't get any more money from me.

It's not too difficult a concept.
So I can assume that you don't own any product which

*Was made in China
*Contains any component which was made in China
*Was sold by any company which employs Chinese workers

Oh look.......another transparent Alinsky straw man from the GD left wing.

I'll spend my money where the fuck, and on what the fuck, I want to; and I won't be supporting the NFL with my dollars anymore.

I realize that the concept of individual free will and capitalism is foreign to leftists.
A Saul Alinsky straw man from GD's left wing?

That is incorrect. Most of my political posts are in support of absolute, cold hearted, free market capitalism. If that makes me an Alinsky left winger, then so be it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
http://www.footballperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Unitas-Colts.jpg

Johnny Unitas.  

When I was a boy growing up in the 60s, my great friend had this poster up on his wall.  Next to him he had the Right Stuff astronauts, and rocket and space capsules hanging from the ceiling.  Even during all the bullshit during Viet Nam, fucking Red Blooded American culture was powerful.  Everyone went to church on Sundays, played by the rules, went to Cub Scouts then Boy Scouts.  Learned to salute and fold the flag.   Everyone played sports and music.  

Now our culture has been taken over by the "hood" and there's absolutely NOTHING good coming out of that but our total destruction.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6bh26gL3Fk4/UCME5d_8AQI/AAAAAAAAA_8/aB7QLpDTI_s/s1600/black+pp.jpg
View Quote
Those guys would be scorned today because they were nationalists. Black Panther party were self described "black nationalists" at that time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So any opinion different from yours is trolling?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the worst most amateurish trolling thread I have ever seen I am so ashamed
So any opinion different from yours is trolling?
tis the way of GD.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:...some easily ignorable nonsense
View Quote
No, it is not easy to ignore.  It makes some of us feel blind rage.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Details?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The players were not even required to be on the field for the National Anthem until 2009. Coincidentally, that was the year the Pentagon started PAYING the NFL for their patriotic displays. Those players have every right to do what they are doing, (as much as I disagree) and the President calling them "Sons of Bitches" did not help. Trump brought this upon himself, and he's only exacerbating the problem.

How about we stop this jingoistic, faux patriotism and spend that Pentagon money on spare parts or something military related instead?
Details?
No, and I have posted this before. But most people were not taught what Freedom of Speech actually means......

Freedom of speech does not apply to a private compamy.

Where I work, I deal with the public daily.

I am not allowed to talk about politics, gun, sports, religion, favorite teams, or most anything else. If I do and a customer complains, I can lose my job.

The NFL is not the Government. They are employed by the NFL. On company time, the NFL can tell them what to do, and how to act.

Tell them to pound Sand, and stand up.

Protest on you own time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#33]
I know Im a natural contrarian but as far as useful things to expend energy on cultural wars and being this upset over symbolic gesture over symbolic items for the everyday individual seems comepletely wasteful. It's nice to have a president that goes against the grain and doesn't cower to the media/pop culture that don't support him. On the ground level getting more conservative voices in education, academia, entertainement, and fucking higher office, would be beating the libs at their own game more than stomping your feet and burning jerseys will ever do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But you are above it all.  the high minded moderate who cannot see difference between Antifa and the Tea Party.

“Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.”-Some Roman faggot.
View Quote
I think he's referring more to the hypocrisy of decrying tactics or positions of the left which we then employ ourselves. "Free speech for me but not for the Left" is not a fight for liberty.

So where does kneeling during the anthem fall? Is that anti-liberty or pro-liberty or anti-justice or anti-justice?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm right there with you....

Life long Raider fan, I just walked away from that team yesterday.

I took everything NFL/Raider related put it all in a garbage bag and took it to Goodwill.

I'm fucking done with it.
View Quote
It won't mean anything unless you contact the team and thevNFL and let them know. You don't need a bunch of bean counters speculating about why jersey sales are down in the offseason. You need to make it clear.

You also need to contact advertisers and let them know their support of the NFL is noted and counted against them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think he's referring more to the hypocrisy of decrying tactics or positions of the left which we then employ ourselves. "Free speech for me but not for the Left" is not a fight for liberty.

So where does kneeling during the anthem fall? Is that anti-liberty or pro-liberty or anti-justice or anti-justice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you are above it all.  the high minded moderate who cannot see difference between Antifa and the Tea Party.

“Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.”-Some Roman faggot.

It falls out of freaking favor when you are on the NFL time clock and Average Joe is paying the NFL bills.  Paying through attendance, cable, merchandise, viewer ratings, concessions, and sponsoring products.  

DON'T SHIT ON YOUR BASE AND THINK THEY WILL LIKE IT.

Ultimately the consumer is the boss if they can come together enough on anything.  GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES, WE CAME TOGETHER.  Change or fade away.  Free speech ends at the time clock.  Save that shit for the city council meetings and sidewalk protests.  Not while working for your base.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are employed by someone other than yourself, do you think your employer should fire you for your political views? Maybe because your truck has an NRA or Glock Perfection sticker on the bumper?  Maybe because you spoke about how disrespectful it was for players to kneel when on your coffee break in the lounge or at the water cooler? Yes, if I am forcing my views on others and being disruptive. Their office, their rules.

That's my issue with what Trump did. He actually made it NOT about disrespecting the flag. There's a reason so few players actually kneeled or ignored the anthem prior to this weekend. There's a reason CK didn't have a job.  We were winning. No he didn't, he made it about exposing a bunch of spoiled idiots without a clue.

Then Trump had to go step on his dick and make it about firing people over their political views. So what happens? Even those who didn't disrespect the flag or anthem before now join in because Trump gave them the martyrdom capital to do so. That was what this weekend's protest was about. Not about firing about political views. The first is not about anyone other than government. You are not free to say whatever you want in a workplace. Period.

And now, we can't bitch when liberals boycott or punish conservatives in the marketplace because we (the Right via Trump) just said it was OK to do that. So now when liberals boycott conservatives, we either STFU or we're hypocrites.
Wrong. We can complain about the actions of those we don't agree with. Nothing hypocritical about that at all. I can boycott something I believe in and criticism you for a boycott I don't believe in.

Good job! Brilliant strategy. 3-D chess indeed.

You either support free speech or you don't...or you're a hypocrite by just supporting the speech you like. You need to go read the Bill of Rights - please highlight the portions that are geared toward business and not towards government.

If we continue down this road, there are dire times ahead for us. Is it now OK for me to deny service or patronage to any of the millions of Americans that voted for Hillary? Think about what that means if half of the country refuses commerce with the other half. Always has been ok for you to do that. Political party is not a protected class. If they are in your face about you not voting for Hillary, show them the door. Perfectly fine for you to do so.

Some of you will see that as a good thing. Yahoo! The CSA is back. Until California won't ship food to Indiana in the winter. Until the ports north of Florida and all along the Pacific Coast are closed the the Midwest and South. I see you've got the hyperbole thing down pat...

It's a freakin' nightmare.

We used to have the moral high ground and could argue to the middle that SJW's are loons and intolerant. Nope. Not now. Both ends of the political spectrum now agree that it's OK to financially punish those with whom you disagree. We just adopted the same philosophy, just on the flip side of the same coin. So now it's just a numbers game. And more poeple voted for Hitlery than Trump Popular vote would basically decide every election by 7 or 8 cities. Economics doesn't flow according to electoral votes. So you think we should give material support to those that seek to destroy us? That's basically what you are arguing for.

It's amazing to see how some people think.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
No.

I know for a fact that if I espoused some of my personal opinions at work I would be fired.

I don't cry about it and pretend its a violation of my rights.

This horseshit from a bunch of stupid millionaires is costing the league, and the owners, money.  They should be fired.

The freedom to say what I wish does not equate to being free from the repercussions of my action.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It won't mean anything unless you contact the team and thevNFL and let them know. You don't need a bunch of bean counters speculating about why jersey sales are down in the offseason. You need to make it clear.

You also need to contact advertisers and let them know their support of the NFL is noted and counted against them.
View Quote
I'm all in favor of NFL teams giving bean counters millions of dollars to determine what is wrong with sales.  

I just wish they would bring back the blackout rules just before attendance plummets.  Followed closely, of course, by endless discussion of how the term "blackout" is racist.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#41]
TLDR.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why the fuck should people who watch football have to put up with bullshit from the people they are paying for entertainment?

Especially when they are doing so based on some supremely contrived bullshit that is nothing more than an actual assault on the people paying for it?

Fuck that noise.

"Grow up, snowflakes!"

No, stop trying to destroy the fucking country, assholes.
View Quote
Yeah but, why vote with your dollars or even voice displeasure, when you can go full Alpha-Jeb Bush and put your heads in the sand and claim moral superiority for doing so, just like Manly-man OP
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Sorry Ur girl lost op....!!

Fuck the NFL
Fuck the Pittsburgh Steelers ....( Except for Villanueva = Patriot )
Fuck Mike Tomlin, he is a Ignorant Thug

Just the 3rd wk of the season, by the end of the season they might regret their off field discisions

Financial Pain is a Great Teacher..
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#44]
FNFL...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
http://www.footballperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Unitas-Colts.jpg

Johnny Unitas.  

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6bh26gL3Fk4/UCME5d_8AQI/AAAAAAAAA_8/aB7QLpDTI_s/s1600/black+pp.jpg
View Quote
but but but diversity is our strength.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And that's fine.

I'm talking about the types making 50 threads about it or whining all over social media about a boycott.

If you want to boycott, DO IT. Just simply don't watch and move on with your life.

It's like drama queens that have to make huge threads on forums about "needing time off" or whining about some issue that is "forcing them to leave."

If you want to leave, just walk away. Stop acting like an overly emotional 14 year old girl that has to make leaving this big dramatic fiasco.
View Quote
Yet you seem to be doing the very same 'drama queen' thing with this very thread. Why did you not just walk on by these threads? Why did you feel the need to throw in your two cents worth by bashing those that you do not agree with? You are well within your rights to do that but its kinda funny that you did the very thing that you were bashing others for doing....
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm talking about the types making 50 threads about it or whining all over social media about a boycott.
View Quote
Op is tired of all the NFL threads and whining
so he starts a NFL thread and whines
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
OP's right. I remember guys like him that would avoid getting caught in colors. They were called shitbirds. Then they got out after barely getting an honorable discharge, took the G.I. Bill given to them, went to college and now act like they are fucking enlightened. Same shitbirds bitched about every hump, every field day, every duty and watch. I remember joining the fleet and having assholes that deliberately wouldn't allow you to walk in step with them to look like fucking shitbirds. They thought this was funny, to look like an asshole so if a civilian saw them they would be like "What the fuck? These are our military?" I know OP's kind way too well.
View Quote
QFT! Most of these assholes are probably now the very ones wearing black masks and organizing the Antifa/BLM 'protests"......
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#50]
LOl you know he is going to kneel when he sees that.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top