Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#1]
This topic always reminds me of this scene...

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:31:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I call them the Werther's originals. They always blast the same memes over and over, parrot each others words like a gag reflex without an original thought and gather once a day to share pictures of their lap dogs and reminisce about 1950's television.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading the comments and opinions here, I'm pretty sure a majority of this forum is like 60yo +

I call them the Werther's originals. They always blast the same memes over and over, parrot each others words like a gag reflex without an original thought and gather once a day to share pictures of their lap dogs and reminisce about 1950's television.

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’ve never had bad sex with a chick that’s okay enough with life to be covered in ink...Just sayin’...Matter fact the top 3 chix I’ve ever banged all were covered in tatts.
View Quote

heck ya!  to me when i see these guys on here act like simps crying about tattoos, it makes me wonder if when they are out in public with there other half and he sees a man with tats he gets all scared that the guy with tats is going to take his wife away and show her a goodtime unlike her blank skin husband who freaks out when he sees a man with tats. lol  to me that honestly what it makes them look like! . and i guess hes right, the tatted dude would undoubtedly would rock her world while the simpy blank skin sat in the corner sucking his thumb.. lol i just cant believe we have those folks here. but atleast they can share there pics of there cats and lap dogs with each other and talk down on the rest of us. lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:34:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't care as long as you can do your job.

Had apprentices that look straight up retarded with all the dumb shit that they had stamped on them.  At the end of the day, they knew their work and were awesome.

Now they get to work with guys like me everyday, asking what felony they committed for every piece of ink.  Or what prison was like.  Or what gang they belong to. Or if it means they take dick. Or they give dick. Or who they murdered. Or who got murdered.  Or if they like murder. Or just rape. Who they raped. Were they convicted of rape, or just partook in their gang...
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

“Werther’s Originals” is bout to go VIRAL!!! Lol...Anytime some over the hill muthafucka on here got something slick to say I’m calling him that!!! Lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I don’t mind tattoos.  It makes it easy to identify the felons I need to watch out for.

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Not into body mutilation. In time, they fade to a point they just plain look ugly and often can't even tell what they were. There is no fear or phobia. It just plain looks like crap.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:37:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

“Werther’s Originals” is bout to go VIRAL!!! Lol...Anytime some over the hill muthafucka on here got something slick to say I’m calling him that!!! Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

make it so!!  fuckin boomers cry about tattoos again... going to get tagged a werthers original!! lol

i wasnt trying to make this a boomer bash, but now its fun!! lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:39:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Because it's fun?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#11]
What if you're not a boomer, have tattoos, but also enjoy Werther's Originals?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:41:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

we can only have two genders man im sorry we cant have any of that woke shit here
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:41:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Yeah, he sounds like the typical whiny blank skin faggot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:41:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Everyone's free to like what they like or don't like, it's when they try imposing that view on others is when it becomes a problem.

Having said that, my only gripe about the the tatted is I don't know who genuinely is in to tats anymore and who is just going with the flow.

Bros and crossfit people all look the same to me now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:41:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it’s a combination of the Burt Gummer shooting vest and cargo pants...the Weather’s Original just completes the stereotype...lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:42:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

haha yes!! i can see all these blank skin wherther originals we have here sounding just like that!
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:43:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not afraid of felons, but I do think it's prudent to avoid them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:43:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't have a problem with tattoos per se. I think people who get them on their face and neck exhibit poor decision making skills, and I've never met one that wasn't a felon.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with tattoos per se. I think people who get them on their face and neck exhibit poor decision making skills, and I've never met one that wasn't a felon.
View Quote

you never met anyone with tattoos who isnt a felon or never met someone with face tattoos that wasnt one?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Werther’s Originals sounds like a bunch of broke dick muthafuckas sitting around telling Nam’ stories...lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:46:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Werther’s Originals sounds like a bunch of broke dick muthafuckas sitting around telling Nam’ stories...lol
View Quote

they need there own werthers originals sub forum so they can get together each day and share lap dog pics and karen about there neighbors not mowing there yard with a decent mower, lol and talk about there favorite scenes in brokeback mountain..
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:11:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Leviticus 19:28

When Japan invaded China in the 1930's, they killed anyone with tattoos, believing that they belonged to the Tong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:12:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

they need there own werthers originals sub forum so they can get together each day and share lap dog pics and karen about there neighbors not mowing there yard with a decent mower, lol and talk about there favorite scenes in brokeback mountain..
View Quote

This is how i imagine an interaction.

Oldtimer thread title: where the red fern grows.

Old timer; I just got done watching the movie and when the dag died it sure got dusty in here.

My response; Excuse me sir but do you happen to enjoy the rich caramel taste of a Werther's original?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:21:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

it's ok to laugh
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:23:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Leviticus 19:28
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

it's ok to laugh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's ok to laugh

I laugh at whiny blank skins.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:41:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Arfcommers don’t give a shit about tattoos, but people with tattoos get defensive about their choices or the possibility of judgment, and it’s a good way to troll and bust balls, which is the GD way.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:45:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I have a graduated scale.

Tats are fine.

Sleeves mean you are an attention seeker, so I probably don't like you.

Face and neck tats mean you are mentally deficient and I will not even acknowledge your existence, nor will I let you prepare/serve me food
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:48:29 AM EDT
[#29]
It's an aversion to the unnatural, turned up to the extreme.

I don't care if a person has ink, but I will judge them on the content as a tattoo can speak volumes to someone's character.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:53:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's not a phobia.  We simply wish to live in a society without your inkie filth.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:03:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Arfcommers don’t give a shit about tattoos, but people with tattoos get defensive about their choices or the possibility of judgment, and it’s a good way to troll and bust balls, which is the GD way.
View Quote

They dont?!?! have you not read any of this thread at all?? or you come on here and tried to be edgy and shit, but totally failed... must be a werther original
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Old timer; I just got done watching the movie and when the dag died it sure got dusty in here.

My response; Excuse me sir but do you happen to enjoy the rich caramel taste of a Werther's original?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm 67 years old. I'm okay with most all tattoos. My danger radar does go up if a man has facial tattoos or LOVE/HATE tattoos on his knuckles though.

I regularly watch a You Tube car repair show called Puddin's Fab Shop. That guy is covered with tats & I think he looks great.
He has got a lot of automotive smarts & is also an incredible entertainer.    

Check it out if you get a chance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:09:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

heck ya!  to me when i see these guys on here act like simps crying about tattoos, it makes me wonder if when they are out in public with there other half and he sees a man with tats he gets all scared that the guy with tats is going to take his wife away and show her a goodtime unlike her blank skin husband who freaks out when he sees a man with tats. lol  to me that honestly what it makes them look like! . and i guess hes right, the tatted dude would undoubtedly would rock her world while the simpy blank skin sat in the corner sucking his thumb.. lol i just cant believe we have those folks here. but atleast they can share there pics of there cats and lap dogs with each other and talk down on the rest of us. lol
View Quote

OK, tattoo issue aside, you guys are going to ruin “simp” if you start using it merely to describe people whose opinion you dislike.

Just like how you spoiled “Karen,” which was a perfect name for a specific person in a specific situation.

Now we have people calling out Karens, people calling people Karens for calling out Karens, Karens calling each other Karens. It’s a disaster.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:09:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Just imagine if you had a tat of chili with beans

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's not a phobia.  We simply wish to live in a society without your inkie filth.
View Quote

Pretty much this. Pureskins are the way.

Also you misused the word simp.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some folks don't like tats. I have some so I must like them. IDGAF what others think. My wife has none, but likes mine. That's all that matters to me.
View Quote

This.  I don't dislike tats, never planned to get one but I can appreciate some body art on other people (until my wife forced me to get matching tattoos on our 20th anniversary...I'm okay with it).  That said, a lot of occupations don't view visible tattoos as professional, but I think that is changing more these days.  Tattoos do need taste and most people have stories behind them which I find intriguing.  Walking around with a swastika on your forehead and and "FUCK YOU" all over your arms is what most tat-haters envision, and that's not the norm.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:32:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lol...I guess around here I’m double fucked...Wrong color skin and I got some ink on it...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:42:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Oh no! People don't like what the OP likes!

Anyways...

I have tats myself but if people don't like it, they have a right to their opinion so cool your heels.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:44:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've got mixed feelings about them but try not to judge.

That said, it's sometimes hard not to.  There's a guy at work who is well educated and has tattoos up and down his arms.  Smart guy and he isn't afraid of displaying his ink in the work place, I really don't give his ink a second thought, he's kind of weird and introverted so they more or less suit him.  Than there was the girl at the same place but in another department who had a neck tattoo, that to me speaks of poor judgement and poor life choices.

There are other people I've seen that are tatted up and I find myself being judgmental towards them due to the number of tattoos they have or the type of tattoo.  

I guess my thoughts are, is that the type of ink being worn as well as the placement of it says a lot about the person.

Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:48:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I have WAY better things to spend money on.  Plus the desire to cover one's self in ink is simply alien to me.  A couple small tats in carefully chosen spots I have no issue with though.  But I have seen way too many previously beautiful young women in the last few years totally ruin themselves (in my eyes) with them.  Whatever.  You do you I guess.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:53:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Probably afraid of being car jacked. Seems like most people have tattoos these days. Kind of a sign of the times and the state our society. Someone pass me a Werther's original.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Probably afraid of being car jacked. Seems like most people have tattoos these days. Kind of a sign of the times and the state our society. Someone pass me a Werther's original.
View Quote

Lol...He used it properly!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:02:57 AM EDT
[#44]
The opinions and statements made by 80% of GD directly conflict with my real world experiences.

They are either trolls or basement dwellers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#45]
On the OCONUS base where I am at currently, seems like every other female have a full sleeve arm or leg tattoo or both.  I guess it's the thing to do.  I miss women with beautiful clear skin.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:11:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Reading the comments and opinions here, I'm pretty sure a majority of this forum is like 60yo +

Nothing wrong with that but just notice a lot of replies that remind me of something my dad (mid 70's) might say.

The two that stand out the most...

-Calling anything they don't like as being a "hipster" thing. I've seen this expression used on everything and it's always boils down to "something I don't like."

-Seeing thread rants about styles, haircuts, clothing, expressions etc.. that I haven't seen popular in over a decade. Like half the time it sounds like people here are coming out of a cave from hibernation.

View Quote

Fucking hipster!
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:14:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

damn blank skins!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin blank skins man.

damn blank skins!!

Ink is pretty damn common these days,We will be the odd balls in a few more years

I don't care for the permanence,doesn't sit well with me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:16:45 AM EDT
[#48]
You are free to get tattoos and I am free to judge you.

It's a sign of poor decision making. A permanent mark on your body that you think "looks cool".
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just imagine if you had a tat of chili with beans

View Quote

lets not go full retard, lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#50]
In this thread we see the hypocrisy of people with tattoos as they categorize those who categorize them.
Page / 11
Top Top