Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Opposing unchecked aggression by expansionist totalitarian assholes opposed to the free world and international system dominated by and benefiting the great USA.

They are a non-NATO ally.

Are you fucking joking? Russia has been our enemy since 1917 with a very brief "the enemy or our enemy is our temporary friend" from 1941-1945.

They shoot down our planes and drones, they harass our ships, and they have done so for 100 years.

They fuck our allies, attack them, infiltrate, and invade them. They didn't stop doing this after the USSR fell.

They arm our enemies and fund them, train them, feed them intelligence.

They fuck our interests.

They believe they should be the dominant power, but they are weak so they ally with our prime enemy, Communist China.

They are a military enemy with more NUKES pointed at us than the rest of the planet has combined.

Their military threat status didn't end suddenly in 1991.

Ukraine wanted to trade more with us, which is a major reason Russia invaded. 40M people, they were a 200B economy and are going to be a huge US customer in the future, unless they end up Russia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Care to explain what exactly is our "critical national goal" in Ukr?

Opposing unchecked aggression by expansionist totalitarian assholes opposed to the free world and international system dominated by and benefiting the great USA.

They are not an Ally

Russia is not a military enemy.

Are you fucking joking? Russia has been our enemy since 1917 with a very brief "the enemy or our enemy is our temporary friend" from 1941-1945.

They shoot down our planes and drones, they harass our ships, and they have done so for 100 years.

They fuck our allies, attack them, infiltrate, and invade them. They didn't stop doing this after the USSR fell.

They fuck our interests.

They believe they should be the dominant power, but they are weak so they ally with our prime enemy, Communist China.

They are a military enemy with more NUKES pointed at us than the rest of the planet has combined.

Ukr isn't even a worthwhile trading partner. Most of the 1.5 billion we import (70%) from them is Steel and Iron which we could do at home.

Ukraine wanted to trade more with us, which is a major reason Russia invaded. 40M people, they were a 200B economy and are going to be a huge US customer in the future, unless they end up Russia.

A non NATO Ally doesn't destroy a NATO member's asset such as the Nord Stream Pipe Line.  That would invoke Article 5 of the NATO Treaty.

Looks like Ukraine is using ?????????? to cloud your mind.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As What?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our money to Ukraine has done What for Ukraine???

They still exist.

As What?

Money laundering scheme and sex traffickers?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You keep using words like “us” and “our”. You clearly are not one of us. But keep trying to peddle your bullshit it makes the ukies hard and throb with anticipation.
View Quote

It’s amazing how many are influenced by Internet Research Agency.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
This is another troll thread isn't it op? Your threads used to be informative and now I just think you are trying to stir the pot.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I posted this in another Ukraine aid post. The White House is supposedly begging Congress to pass a desperately needed aid package .

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/04/white-house-ukraine-aid-00129846
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You call Russia's aggressive invasion of a country of 40 million that is the size of Texas with the goal to annex it just like the Nazis annexing France and Poland... "a border dispute over administrative boundries." Yea that bullshit is straight up Soviet propaganda level.

Russia blew up the Nordstream.

Russia was NOT getting along with Western Europe BEFORE they blew up the pipeline.

Do you get your talking points from Tucker and Lavrov?

Russia, China, and Iran are collectively fucking up US interests in and BEYOND their regions. That affects US trade and US interests in a free world with rules based international relations and trade. I've already explained why China needs us pinned down in Europe, ME, and more. We have to reject aggressive international expansion and help Ukraine win the war quickly without American blood.

Otherwise, we'll eventually have to pay the blood price down the line when our enemies are stronger.

We are a Maritime nation, always have been. We built the system that makes us the greatest nation in history.

International trade is 30% of our economy. China and Russia want that pie, plus power. Iran just wants the Islamic apocolypse and global islamism.

Being isolationist will be our downfall, economically and politically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what value does getting a bunch of Russians and Ukrainians killed bring to the US?

Russia, China and Iran have 0 ability to project power outside their regions. Until the US blew up Nordstream Russia had a strong incentive to get along with western Europe.

Border disputes over the old administrative boundaries of the USSR are not a vital security concern here in the US.

You call Russia's aggressive invasion of a country of 40 million that is the size of Texas with the goal to annex it just like the Nazis annexing France and Poland... "a border dispute over administrative boundries." Yea that bullshit is straight up Soviet propaganda level.

Russia was NOT getting along with Western Europe BEFORE they blew up the pipeline.

Do you get your talking points from Tucker and Lavrov?

Russia, China, and Iran are collectively fucking up US interests in and BEYOND their regions. That affects US trade and US interests in a free world with rules based international relations and trade. I've already explained why China needs us pinned down in Europe, ME, and more. We have to reject aggressive international expansion and help Ukraine win the war quickly without American blood.

Otherwise, we'll eventually have to pay the blood price down the line when our enemies are stronger.

We are a Maritime nation, always have been. We built the system that makes us the greatest nation in history.

International trade is 30% of our economy. China and Russia want that pie, plus power. Iran just wants the Islamic apocolypse and global islamism.

Being isolationist will be our downfall, economically and politically.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been pondering if the sudden spike in money printing is a last ditch effort to soften the impact when the global derivatives market collapses.  Same with nations suddenly deciding they need a major war.  Nothing jumps starts an economy like war.

Everyone is focused on the inflation and reckless print and spend policies.  If I were the Fed and I saw a coming collapse of derivatives it would be hard to disagree with tossing as much cash as possible out to soften the impact as rehypothecation kicks in and people find out if their bets had value or are worthless.  Last I checked the derivatives market exceeded the amount of currency on the planet, that taking a plunge I bet would be more than slightly deflationary.

Is there a chance we are missing an elephant in the room?
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#8]
YAY!
ANother AMerica LAST war mongering piece of shit RINO!
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Such a win
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is another troll thread isn't it op? Your threads used to be informative and now I just think you are trying to stir the pot.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They fuck our interests.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are not an Ally

They fuck our interests.

Ukr isn't even a worthwhile trading partner. Most of the 1.5 billion we import (70%) from them is Steel and Iron which we could do at home.

So making some basement cold-warriors jiz their pants!!!

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
YAY!
ANother AMerica LAST war mongering piece of shit RINO!
View Quote

If you are going call someone a piece of shit shouldn't they at least know it ? Kinda deceitful cryptic posting there. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been pondering if the sudden spike in money printing is a last ditch effort to soften the impact when the global derivatives market collapses.  Same with nations suddenly deciding they need a major war.  Nothing jumps starts an economy like war.

Everyone is focused on the inflation and reckless print and spend policies.  If I were the Fed and I saw a coming collapse of derivatives it would be hard to disagree with tossing as much cash as possible out to soften the impact as rehypothecation kicks in and people find out if their bets had value or are worthless.  Last I checked the derivatives market exceeded the amount of currency on the planet, that taking a plunge I bet would be more than slightly deflationary.

Is there a chance we are missing an elephant in the room?
View Quote

Yup

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#14]
If a large chunk of the "aid" we are sending is old equipment that we are paying to store and upkeep....I'm even more in favor of this.

We're seeing how well Russian stored equipment is doing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Miss McCarthy yet?
View Quote

nobody misses mccarthy but you leftists.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You keep using words like “us” and “our”. You clearly are not one of us. But keep trying to peddle your bullshit it makes the ukies hard and throb with anticipation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I'm a realist. That money was never going to be spent to improve our country, or help us in any way.

Of all the things that are destroying our nation, Ukraine is way way way down near the bottom of the list.

I'm rather dispassionate about this myself.

I already know that the .gov isn't going to do the right thing in any given scenario.

I just don't care any more.

Would it be better to mind out own business and stop spending money on foreign aid? Yes, it would.

Is that ever going to happen? No, it's not.

That said, Putin and Biden are both hard lefties. I do mildly enjoy watching authoritarian leftists duke it out.

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#18]
At this point its cheaper to start fighting Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If a large chunk of the "aid" we are sending is old equipment that we are paying to store and upkeep....I'm even more in favor of this.

View Quote

ScreechJet absolutely destroyed this narrative in great detail but unfortunately he got trolled off the forum.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

ScreechJet absolutely destroyed this narrative in great detail but unfortunately he got trolled off the forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#21]
10% for the big guy! Fuck yeah! Slava every fucking body except the US!
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Amazing how so many here will cheer our country being run to the ground for the sake of Ukraine.
View Quote

This is like a drop in the ocean of our problems.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the best. Gone. And I’m pro Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
2024 will be different.
View Quote

That's the spirit! ??
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#25]
NATO Chief Warns of 'Bad News' for Ukraine After Failed Counteroffensive

"NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has warned that Western powers should be prepared for "bad news" from Ukraine in the wake of Kyiv's failed "counter-offensive" against occupying Russian forces.

Amid growing concerns about Ukraine's ability to continue the fight against the much larger Russian military and failures to recapture any meaningful amount of territory from Moscow's army, there are growing whispers in the halls of power in the West about the ex-Soviet state's prospects in battling back its former master."

Article link

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

One of the best. Gone. And I’m pro Ukraine.
View Quote

Yea that was a hit to the site. I've said what I've had to say on it so I'll leave it be but I agree
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#27]
So I'm watching the White House Press Briefing and it really doesn't sound like anything has been authorized.

WH is making their case to get this moving with tough language.

"At this point it is a pretty simple choice. . . . Congress has got to provide the funding"
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
NATO Chief Warns of 'Bad News' for Ukraine After Failed Counteroffensive

"NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has warned that Western powers should be prepared for "bad news" from Ukraine in the wake of Kyiv's failed "counter-offensive" against occupying Russian forces.

Amid growing concerns about Ukraine's ability to continue the fight against the much larger Russian military and failures to recapture any meaningful amount of territory from Moscow's army, there are growing whispers in the halls of power in the West about the ex-Soviet state's prospects in battling back its former master."

Article link

View Quote

I posted that on the 1st page
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Amazing how so many here will cheer our country being run to the ground for the sake of Ukraine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I super sure that that money couldn't be used across our police forces, rising national debt, or maybe our veterans. Shit even our wild life conservation couldn't use that money at all.
View Quote

Exactly, our infrastructure is crumbing but hey let’s give Ukraine another 65 billion we can’t afford.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are not an Ally

They fuck our interests.

That a big part of the support.

It's not like this conflict has done anything to Russia's nukes pointing at us or their efforts in cyberwarfare.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#32]
This thread will just get me in trouble, but all I'm going to say is fuck both of those countries.

I'm more concerned about America than some shithole country that 70% of the world couldn't point out on a map.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#33]
So just finishing up the WH Preas Briefing from today.

They are getting questions from concerns progressive reporters asking if Democrats will give away too much to secure aid to Ukraine.

I think OP should change the title at this point
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So just finishing up the WH Preas Briefing from today.

They are getting questions from concerns progressive reporters asking if Democrats will give away too much to secure aid to Ukraine.

I think OP should change the title at this point
View Quote

White House officials hold a news conference

2:06:30
Press asks about what happened over the weekend with ukraine aid and the border
White house: "So look we've been pretty consistent and uh are not um going to get into the hypotheticals or specifics of conversations happening in congress, we're going to let congressional members senators have those conversations, I can say that as we've done with many, many, when legislation is discussed as we've done with many other components or times when legislation comes to a debate we offer technical assistance and we offer any advice that may be needed from us"

Ukraine can rest assured, top men are at work.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

America's problems only began when we started aiding Ukraine.

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep! Go SPORTSBALL/HOLLYWEIRD! I Have no problem with Ukraine but we cannot send money we simply don't have... America has become the the crazy credit card person that drowns in debt and Americans simply don't care....
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#37]
The ZMan has the receipts/tapes on Hunter and the Big Guy. Biden and the Senate will cave.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The ZMan has the receipts/tapes on Hunter and the Big Guy. Biden and the Senate will cave.
View Quote

They will, but the Republicans in Congress first need to find something that resembles a "win" to pretend they negotiated hard.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They will, but the Republicans in Congress first need to find something that resembles a "win" to pretend they negotiated hard.
View Quote

Cutting 80% of the fed gov would be a good win
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 2:04:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@MattGaetz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@MattGaetz

What is he going to do? Tweet more? Stamp his feet in protest?

It's coming from the head of the Congressional republicans.

His own party.

Quoted:
rino being a rino.

$60 billion will secure more yachts for Zelenskyy as well as enrich his other personal assets.

Proof of Zelenskyy's imaginary yachts?

@singlestack_wonder

Quoted:
“I helped!!”

-fadedsun

I did my part
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:07:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are a fool. Even if it was set on fire it wouldn't run us into the ground. But the truth is it helps the US bigly.

US GDP is 27,644B.

60B for a critical national goal is nothing.

We are spending a pittance to preserve the system that supports our economy and fight an enemy of freedom while defending an ally... and it doesn't cost us a drop of American blood.

We are the greatest country in the history of the world! We and our allies are worth fighting for against the forces of darkness: Russia, China, and Iran.

Fuck Putin!

USA! USA! USA!
View Quote

Is this bullshit for real? It reads like something that a 7th-grader would say.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:11:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukraine isn't the reason our country is being run into the ground. It was doing so before Ukraine and it will be after ( if we make it that long ) . Any money given is a drop in the bucket compared to all other wasteful federal spending.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lame, that’s becoming the new norm for arfcom. Did he get banned?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:22:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We spent around 20 trillion fighting two different wars over two decades in the middle east.

A few billion to Ukraine is the least of our problems.
View Quote

A few billion.... not real good at math are you ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:24:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Letters, emails, and phone calls worked.

Mike Johnson is the man. A God-fearing Trump Republican.
View Quote

So much for Johnson being a fiscal conservative.

Maybe when it's safe enough for weekend warriors they'll let some guardsmen walk their streets with loaded mags .
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:28:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep.

So far, we've only been averaging around 60 billion per year to Ukraine though. Wake me up when it gets up to 300 billion a year.

Sure, it's all tax $$$, but in the big picture it's a drop in the bucket.

I'm a pragmatist and a realist. There's a lot of other crap we spend money on that worries me more than Ukraine.

That money was never going to be spent to improve our country anyway, we already know that. The more money Uncle Sugar sends to Ukraine, the less money they have to screw me over.
View Quote

Such incredible intellect.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:30:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is like a drop in the ocean of our problems.
View Quote

Every drop makes the ocean. An ocean that we will one day drown in, despite the "rah rah 'Murica" bullshit that a few posters (not you) have been pushing here. The greatest country the world has ever known may stop being as great if we don't start to fix this problem of psycho unhinged spending... and encouraged/rewarded invasion of various groups with ill intent, as well as people who come here to get (not make) whatever they can lay their mitts on (which is an increasing drain on our resources). Is the greatest country in the world willing to enslave its own population to lavish the result of said slaves' work, on non-Americans... at the peril of its own citizens?

I'm pro Uke (and Israel), but I'm mostly pro-AMERICA and want us to continue to be the greatest. Damnit this shit has be scaled the fuck back or it's gonna drown us. This notion that we'll always be great just because "we're awesome" is foolish. Debt factors in people's lives, especially when it's smothering levels. We're fucking our kids and grandchildren over with this spending spree.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So much for Johnson being a fiscal conservative.

Maybe when it's safe enough for weekend warriors they'll let some guardsmen walk their streets with loaded mags .
View Quote

Nobody cried when Trump sent Ukraine aid.

Half of arfcom carries loaded mags, a TQ, spare mags, knife, back up knife, IFAK, and light to go to the QT/Piggly Wiggly/Taco bell for snacks.

Besides, we all carry loaded mags here at home, so I guess America is safe, too

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top