[#3]
"Execute order 66."
--Chancellor Xiden
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
NBC = Discredited Russian hoax peddlers.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, the boys aren’t wrong.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#7]
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#8]
It warms my heart, but you would think America's best and brightest would avoid setting up shop on a known communist platform.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#9]
So now the left has the media go after SF.
What's the plan? Disband SF?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.
View Quote

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Is The Resister coming back?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, we are all misinformed racists now
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess Biden needs to start a prison colony and raise Sardukar.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same as everywhere else.   Push them out and replace with true believers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Seems those “secret” fb rooms aren’t very.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Probably B teamers ??
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

The plan is the commies want to destroy all right wingers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Did Frau Merkel call Xiden?

If I recall didn't the Germams disband their SF for being too nationalistic? Clown world.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Obviously
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Need to spread the word that “Carol E. Lee”, supposedly the author of that hate-filled NBC propaganda was actually named after Robert E. Lee, and that she (ze?) is a racist who secretly owns Confederate flags and hates BIPOC.

Of course, going by the “journalistic standards” embraced by NBC, regardless of the actual truth or falsity of those allegations, we must believe them uncritically, right?

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#23]
 White men have done more bleeding and dying for this country than
 anybody else.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Good
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

You say that like it would never happen.

KSK: German special forces company dissolved due to far-right concerns

Every workplace has them. Those Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger "groups" where people post funny pictures of cats. Sometimes other pictures get posted, or a link to a news article.

Get. Out. Don't join. If your workplace uses these groups to send work-related updates, insist on having a separate "serious" group and another one for the bullshit. Don't join the second one.

One day, some snowflake will get butthurt and send tons and tons of screenshots of the conversations to HR. And then the excrement hits the rotating ventilation device.

Not only applies to the military but all walks of life.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#26]
NBC News is full of racists who think they're journalists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quit being so dramatic. No one is going to do jack shit about this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#28]
i welcome these guys back into our numbers.  We'll need them here with us.  We'll get a lot of good former Mil and LE that have had enough.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I have seen repeated analysis of state-supplied vote info, and it all points to manipulation.
Several hundred thousand if not millions of mail in ballots were returned with no folding marks, which means they were never mailed.
Just the known dead people votes are enough to invalidate Biden's "win".
The fact this has not been swiftly brought to bear shows just how deep the deep state goes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a few states (Oklahoma maybe?) need to get that “well regulated” militia going for the purged military members.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

eviscerate an effective fighting force that is typically not full of wokeism and political correctness?

Yea....I'd say the left (and their CHICOM?/RUS? handlers) would love to see units like that "re-invented"
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is The Resister coming back?
View Quote

Long overdue.......should have never ceased
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?
View Quote

What happens next is what's dumb about that.  Those guys literally just spent twenty years doing COIN.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good point. Reminds me of this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Probably B teamers ??
View Quote

2014 me says ouch
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Good. At least there is some hope that elements of the military will back the Constitution when the time comes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quit being so dramatic. No one is going to do jack shit about this.
View Quote

Sure right up until the day that somebody does.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What happens next is what's dumb about that.  Those guys literally just spent twenty years doing COIN.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

They’re attacking as many groups as they can hoping that someone will shake loose and do something stupid.

The fact that no one has is just further proof of how grounded the right is.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Haha some liberal fuck was sitting in a room jerking off to old FHRC campaign videos, and thought, 'gee, I'm glad we got the Potato Head situation fixed, I wonder who we should try to cancel next. Oh I know... ALL of our fucking Special Forces units!'
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well, the boys aren’t wrong.
View Quote

I honestly feel sick for those serving in the military now. There is no way I'd recommend that avenue to any young American.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Two thoughts.

1.  They are going to paint the entire military (especially enlisted and the lower officer class) as being unreliable, both to undermine morale and to get troops to voluntarly to leave making point #2 easier

2. They are going to use this as justification for massive cuts in the military, as the Democrats and liberals hate the military with a passion and want to replace it with Barack Obama's Civilian force (this is to also replace police forces nationwide).

Edit:  Link added

https://yaliberty.org/news/obama-calls-for-civilian-force-as-large-as-the-military/

I know this is 12+ years old but Obama still has this aim, and with him being the power behind the throne he wants to achieve it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It warms my heart, but you would think America's best and brightest would avoid setting up shop on a known communist platform.
View Quote
I'm going to bet many of them are fresh outta fucks to give.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well....depending on the long term agenda of those doing the purging,  I'm sure they'd rather have potential agenda resisters removed from positions that have direct access to material and intelligence, etc.  

Still effective yes?   Potentially less effective?   I'd say likely...

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Seems those "secret" fb rooms aren't very.
View Quote
Someone snitched on them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#50]
What's funny is that the MSM has convinced themselves that all they have to do is say something is "Q" related and that automatically discredits it.  Sort of like "There's no basement in Comet Pizza, so pedophiles don't exist" Any accusation of pedophilia thereafter is labeled as a Pizza gate conspiracy.

It's all Alinky Rules for radicals 101.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top