Quoted:

You forgot the Holiday Special.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would be a good order to watch everything including Clone Wars and Rebels in?
First two prequels, Clone Wars movie then series, last prequel, Rebels except for the monologue at the end of the last episode, Rogue One, the original movies in order, Rebels monologue, Mandalorian.

Star Wars Holiday Special Pitch Meeting
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would be a good order to watch everything including Clone Wars and Rebels in?
First two prequels, Clone Wars movie then series, last prequel, Rebels except for the monologue at the end of the last episode, Rogue One, the original movies in order, Rebels monologue, Mandalorian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YQn8j--xs

That video should just be 3 hours of B- and C- listers face down in a rapidly disappearing mountain of cocaine.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YQn8j--xs

Ooof.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@AR-1904

Blade HQ got some in stock last week. $275 plus tax and shipping.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Microtech-UTX-85-Bounty-Hunter-OTF--113052

OOS now. Keep checking. Microtech is still making them. Mine has a 11/2020 manufacture date.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Awesome Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I have seen all the movies, but only saw the prequels once when they came out...It is worth a re-watch of them to see how Clone Wars and Rebels fit in with them (my thinking at least)
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's fine for someone already familiar with SW, but it's absolutely horrible for someone new. Release order for the movies (7/8/9 are optional) then CW, then Rebels
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fine for someone already familiar with SW, but it's absolutely horrible for someone new. Release order for the movies (7/8/9 are optional) then CW, then Rebels

I'm watching TCW now.  It makes more sense to watch this between Prequel 2 and 3.  It's given me more appreciation for Anakin rather than just thinking he was a whiny teenager looking to score some 'tang.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

How? Doing chronological, a new viewer misses out on the luke's father revele, the Luke/Leia revele, has absolutely no sense of the tragedy coming to Anakin
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm watching TCW now.  It makes more sense to watch this between Prequel 2 and 3.  It's given me more appreciation for Anakin rather than just thinking he was a whiny teenager looking to score some 'tang.
View Quote

The last 4 episodes of season 7 of TCW take place concurrently with Revenge of The Sith.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have seen all the movies, but only saw the prequels once when they came out...It is worth a re-watch of them to see how Clone Wars and Rebels fit in with them (my thinking at least)
View Quote

TCW will give ROTS(EP3) more meaning and the tragedy of Anakin becoming Darth Vader. 1 & 2 aren't really needed since you seen them already unless you want to. Maybe Ep2 just because of the Boba tie in.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It really depends what you want to get out of it. If you just want the basic story and like explosions, sure. If you care at all about the deeper lore, character development, and good storytelling then chronological order is absolutely awful. I can't explain why without giving the spoilers I'm trying to help people avoid. The sequel trilogy is rightfully criticized for Rey being a Mary Sue, if you watch out of order or skip episodes you can easily miss the character development that the producers went to great lengths to put in.  Real world release order really is best, Machete order(4-5-2-3-6) is acceptable for the movies.
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It really depends what you want to get out of it. If you just want the basic story and like explosions, sure. If you care at all about the deeper lore, character development, and good storytelling then chronological order is absolutely awful. I can't explain why without giving the spoilers I'm trying to help people avoid. The sequel trilogy is rightfully criticized for Rey being a Mary Sue, if you watch out of order or skip episodes you can easily miss the character development that the producers went to great lengths to put in.  Real world release order really is best, Machete order(4-5-2-3-6) is acceptable for the movies.
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

I never got the purpose of the Machete order. Just seems like some made up nonsense to me.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How? Doing chronological, a new viewer misses out on the luke's father revele, the Luke/Leia revele, has absolutely no sense of the tragedy coming to Anakin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

Anyone that doesn't already know those things has been living in a vacuum for the past 45 years.  Chronological order makes more sense because of the depth that the cartoons and Rogue One add to the character development and overall story.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I never got the purpose of the Machete order. Just seems like some made up nonsense to me.

View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think release order is best for everyone - whether you're a complete noob, or snuck back into the theater in 1977 to catch another showing.

4-5-6-1-2-3-TCW-Rebels-Mandalorian with Rogue One coming in anytime after 4, really

4 was the classic action adventure.
5 brought maturity and a sense of the dark side.
6 has some cheese (Jabba's palace raid and especially the Ewoks), but they did a great job of capping the Skywalker story arc  
1 is just about total crap, 2 is mostly crap, and 3 is lots of crap... but they lay the necessary foundation for TCW and Rebels.
Rogue One was a lot of nostalgia but overall it's a solid flick. Just not important to the story.
I'm still not sure if I really like Solo - it's a fun movie, but I think it tries too hard to show us the young Solo - and doesn't quite pull it off. I think it might have been a better movie if it wasn't the backstory of Solo, but rather the story of Lando.

7,8,9 are garbage and shit all over the central story of SW.  9 was particularly ruthless in the way it said "Fuck You" to everything SW.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rogue One was a lot of nostalgia but overall it's a solid flick. Just not important to the story.

I'm still not sure if I really like Solo - it's a fun movie, but I think it tries too hard to show us the young Solo - and doesn't quite pull it off. I think it might have been a better movie if it wasn't the backstory of Solo, but rather the story of Lando.
View Quote
I think watching Rogue One and 4 back to back is essential to get the most out of both of them.  

Solo is absolutely inessential.  It's fun, but adds zero to the story.  They could have done two things to make it better.  Dane DeHaan should've played young Han Solo. It should've been several wildly different origin stories being told by various acquaintances of Solo, similar to how Joker has an untold number of stories explaining how he got those scars.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#18]
For the love of God, people need to stop fucking recommending the machete order.

Do you know what a shit sandwich is, bookended with better quality bread? It's still a fucking shit sandwich.

The prequals are trash, stop trying to cram that shit into what is an otherwise good meal. Then trying to justify it as a "better option/order."  I'll take the meal that doesn't have a giant pile of shit in the middle of the plate.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For the love of God, people need to stop fucking recommending the machete order.

Do you know what a shit sandwich is, bookended with better quality bread? It's still a fucking shit sandwich.

The prequals are trash, stop trying to cram that shit into what is an otherwise good meal. Then trying to justify it as a "better option/order."  I'll take the meal that doesn't have a giant pile of shit in the middle of the plate.
View Quote

Meh. Ep1 is somewhat entertaining but not great. It hasn't stood up but if you saw it in the theater it was really good since everyone wanted more Star Wars. Ep2 has some truly cringy dialog in the middle but the beginning and end are decent. Easily the weakest movie until the sequels.  Ep3 is a good but not great movie.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

These discussions are, for me, one of the most frustrating aspect of SW fandom.  Its a story, not a wine tasting event.  The idea that you have to watch them in some particular order to get the most out of them, or get some special insight, is just silly.

The SW saga is multigenerational.  Xers like me love the OT because that's what we grew up with.  But we think the prequels ruined them.  Millenials grew up with the prequels so they like them, and respect the OT, and think the sequels ruined them all.  Zoomers tend to like the sequels just fine and don't see what the hubub is all about.

Each trilogy was written with a specific generation in mind.  At each step there's been retcons and universe expansions, and all kinds of weirdness.

That's why I say that if someone is just now getting into Star Wars, they might as well just start at 1 and go.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, she made it clear that it was due to the fear she senses in Grogu and his strong attachment to Mando. Those are both paths to the dark side. And because she saw Anakin fall first hand, and how terrible Darth Vader became. She's understandably very gun shy about the force because she's seen how bad it can go, and she knows how powerful with the force Yoda and Grogu's species are. If Grogu were to succumb to the dark side, it would be a disaster the likes of which the universe has never seen
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my take as well.  I think he basically "told" her that he's sticking with Mando.  
I think he also told her to have Din Djarin take him to Tython to the temple.  Did anyone else catch the look they gave one another as Mando walked back up the ramp with him to leave?  
Ashoka tearfully bowed her head; sad, but happy that he was headed on the right path.  

Remember, Grogu is 50-some years old and was raised in a Jedi temple, trained by many masters.  Ashoka isn't "technically" a Jedi in the purest sense of the meaning anymore, either.  More of a grey Jedi.
Grogu probably has just as much knowledge of the Force as she does.  He simply isn't showing it right now, for whatever reason.  Hell, he stopped a charging Mudhorn and lifted it off the ground in Season 1.  
Her words to Din Djarin were, "I can't train him" not "I won't train him."  The phrasing struck me as somewhat odd, given the circumstances.  

I think he's headed to the temple to get his mojo back.  
I also think that there's a good chance the Jedi he'll be calling "from the mount" aren't necessarily going to be doing the training, but rather once more Jedi are being called to gather.  

No, she made it clear that it was due to the fear she senses in Grogu and his strong attachment to Mando. Those are both paths to the dark side. And because she saw Anakin fall first hand, and how terrible Darth Vader became. She's understandably very gun shy about the force because she's seen how bad it can go, and she knows how powerful with the force Yoda and Grogu's species are. If Grogu were to succumb to the dark side, it would be a disaster the likes of which the universe has never seen

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant.  On top of all you said, she was also the padawan of the Jedi who turned out to be arguably one of the baddest baddies in the universe.  
No telling what "bad habits" she picked up from Anakin, and she knows it.  That's another reason why she said she can't.  (At least for the purposes of this story line.)  

Thinking about it, though...that would actually make her more of an "expert" on the dangers/pitfalls of Jedi training.  Rather than a disqualification, it could be a positive.  She's been there/done that.  
Ashoka has intimate knowledge of how Anakin succumbed fully to the dark side.  A lot of it was due to all the confliction he felt because of the extreme rigidity of the Jedi order.  
She's certainly aware of their faults as well as the faults of the Sith.  Not to mention her own struggles with finding her own path.  

As others have pointed out, the Force was meant to be balanced, a blending of Dark and Light if you will.  
To study only one side without having an understanding of the other is only half an education.  
--Yeah, I'm more of a fan of the Grey Jedi  
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read his original blog post:

https://www.nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant.  On top of all you said, she was also the padawan of the Jedi who turned out to be arguably one of the baddest baddies in the universe.  
No telling what "bad habits" she picked up from Anakin, and she knows it.  That's another reason why she said she can't.  (At least for the purposes of this story line.)  

Thinking about it, though...that would actually make her more of an "expert" on the dangers/pitfalls of Jedi training.  Rather than a disqualification, it could be a positive.  She's been there/done that.  
Ashoka has intimate knowledge of how Anakin succumbed fully to the dark side.  A lot of it was due to all the confliction he felt because of the extreme rigidity of the Jedi order.  
She's certainly aware of their faults as well as the faults of the Sith.  Not to mention her own struggles with finding her own path.  

As others have pointed out, the Force was meant to be balanced, a blending of Dark and Light if you will.  
To study only one side without having an understanding of the other is only half an education.  
--Yeah, I'm more of a fan of the Grey Jedi  
View Quote
I think we can agree that TCW is really more about Asoka's story arc than Anikan.

If anything she saw the Jedi for what they really were and got red pilled.

Why would she want to train another Jedi? She's not a Jedi.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think watching Rogue One and 4 back to back is essential to get the most out of both of them.  

Solo is absolutely inessential.  It's fun, but adds zero to the story.  They could have done two things to make it better.  Dane DeHaan should've played young Han Solo. It should've been several wildly different origin stories being told by various acquaintances of Solo, similar to how Joker has an untold number of stories explaining how he got those scars.
View Quote

Here's the order I watch them in: 4, 5, Solo, 2, 3, R1, 6.

Episode 5 establishes that Han and Lando have some kind of past together. Watching Solo right after Ep 5 establishes their story, explains how Han got the Falcon and why it's so temperamental. It's not essential but adds some background and depth to the overall story.

Watching R1 after episodes 2&3 but before 6 gives a little more background to the storyline behind the Deathstar and tells the story from the Imperial side somewhat. In addition it adds a sense of vulnerability to the story line. Until Ep 7 none of the main characters really die. However, in R1 you a group of nobody's take a stand, make a difference, and end of getting killed. It adds some finality and fatality to the overall story.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

One interesting quirk about Jar Jar in the Clone Wars version is that he's like a pure "chaotic good" for the Force.  
Sure, he bumbles it up, but it always creates some positive outcome.  In the movies, he was just an irritating imbecile.  

Honestly, I think the CW version nails the best portrayal of Jar Jar.  
If you hadn't been soured on the character by the movies, this version would be much more palatable.  
Some of the episodes actually add a depth of character to him.  For that reason alone, they're worth watching.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I watched another Jar Jar episode.

I think based on these two, I'll be skipping all future ones.

One interesting quirk about Jar Jar in the Clone Wars version is that he's like a pure "chaotic good" for the Force.  
Sure, he bumbles it up, but it always creates some positive outcome.  In the movies, he was just an irritating imbecile.  

Honestly, I think the CW version nails the best portrayal of Jar Jar.  
If you hadn't been soured on the character by the movies, this version would be much more palatable.  
Some of the episodes actually add a depth of character to him.  For that reason alone, they're worth watching.  

Agree 100%.  Jar Jar in the movies was abominable...in TCW he is somewhat redeemed.  Like when he was dealing with Grievous.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And that's part of why Jar Jar exists. He's an over the top slap stick character, which kids love when done right but is annoying to adults. Kids also have little to no understanding of the deeply complex political machinations Palpatine did. The big allure of Star Wars is different parts of it appeal to different groups, so everybody has something to enjoy. Jar Jar has a target audience and this site's membership isn't it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel sorry for people who try to defend Jar Jar.

My oldest was 4 when it came out and my 2nd was born in 2000. They both love Jar Jar. YUK. I cannot convince them otherwise.

And that's part of why Jar Jar exists. He's an over the top slap stick character, which kids love when done right but is annoying to adults. Kids also have little to no understanding of the deeply complex political machinations Palpatine did. The big allure of Star Wars is different parts of it appeal to different groups, so everybody has something to enjoy. Jar Jar has a target audience and this site's membership isn't it.

He's a bumbling buffoon but has uncanny luck, a childlike idealism, and is pure of heart.  I think Gungans in general would be more bearable if not for the ridiculous way they speak.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Episode 5 establishes that Han and Lando have some kind of past together. Watching Solo right after Ep 5 establishes their story, explains how Han got the Falcon and why it's so temperamental. It's not essential but adds some background and depth to the overall story.

Watching R1 after episodes 2&3 but before 6 gives a little more background to the storyline behind the Deathstar and tells the story from the Imperial side somewhat. In addition it adds a sense of vulnerability to the story line. Until Ep 7 none of the main characters really die. However, in R1 you a group of nobody's take a stand, make a difference, and end of getting killed. It adds some finality and fatality to the overall story.
View Quote

Shouldnt you be watching R1 right before 4? It gives the background to the first Death Star, not the second.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Shouldnt you be watching R1 right before 4? It gives the background to the first Death Star, not the second.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. You said it perfectly. R1 gives background. The main story is in Ep4 and needs to be watched first or R1 means nothing. Saw Guerra in particular is a worthless character unless you watch the Clone Wars first.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#29]
All preferred lists of viewing order are purely personal opinion, and what makes the most sense to one person seems ridiculous to someone with a different viewing order preference.  Nothing about them is objective.  The closest two to objective orders of viewing are release order and chronological, and even those are favorites for some, but not all, and are preferences based in opinion.

Now, for a more pertinent question, anyone think Din is going to end up using that shiny Mando pokey stick in a head to head duel with Gideon at some point in the future?  Or is it just destined to be reforged by an armorer?  It would almost have to be Mandalorian made, and therefore probably a cultural artifact, right?  How much value on such things is left to his sub-sect?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All preferred lists of viewing order are purely personal opinion, and what makes the most sense to one person seems ridiculous to someone with a different viewing order preference.  Nothing about them is objective.  The closest two to objective orders of viewing are release order and chronological, and even those are favorites for some, but not all, and are preferences based in opinion.

Now, for a more pertinent question, anyone think Din is going to end up using that shiny Mando pokey stick in a head to head duel with Gideon at some point in the future?  Or is it just destined to be reforged by an armorer?  It would almost have to be Mandalorian made, and therefore probably a cultural artifact, right?  How much value on such things is left to his sub-sect?
View Quote

Going to have to have something to use against the dark saber before he gets his hands on it, unless Bo Katan gets it first.  It being used in the fight against Ahsoka could have been a bit of stage setting to show it as a counter to a lightsaber to establish it, or a similar beskar weapon, for the showdown with Moff Meth.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Exactly. You said it perfectly. R1 gives background. The main story is in Ep4 and needs to be watched first or R1 means nothing. Saw Guerra in particular is a worthless character unless you watch the Clone Wars first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone new to the franchise watched R1 before Episode 4, the scenes on Tantive IV would have no meaning.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

I know why it's done and still dont see a need to watch it other than the way it was released
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think release order is best for everyone - whether you're a complete noob, or snuck back into the theater in 1977 to catch another showing.

4-5-6-1-2-3-TCW-Rebels-Mandalorian with Rogue One coming in anytime after 4, really

4 was the classic action adventure.
5 brought maturity and a sense of the dark side.
6 has some cheese (Jabba's palace raid and especially the Ewoks), but they did a great job of capping the Skywalker story arc  
1 is just about total crap, 2 is mostly crap, and 3 is lots of crap... but they lay the necessary foundation for TCW and Rebels.

7,8,9 are garbage and shit all over the central story of SW.  9 was particularly ruthless in the way it said "Fuck You" to everything SW.

View Quote

The only thing I would maybe change is to watch TCW after 2
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:55:10 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read his original blog post:

https://www.nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/

I know what it is and stand by it's some made up garbage that's not needed
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you’re right, I’d watch 4 before R1. I was just pointing out that R1 has nothing to do with 6.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Going to have to have something to use against the dark saber before he gets his hands on it, unless Bo Katan gets it first.  It being used in the fight against Ahsoka could have been a bit of stage setting to show it as a counter to a lightsaber to establish it, or a similar beskar weapon, for the showdown with Moff Meth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pedro Pascal with a spear makes me think of his fight with the Mountain in GOT.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:07:39 AM EDT
[#37]
I made the mistake of starting the TCW episodes before the movie. I didn’t know that the movie came first.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:39:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Also - I missed it - but it was pointed out to me that the hk-87 droids has the symbol of the 7th fleet on their heads.

That’s Thrawns fleet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:42:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I made the mistake of starting the TCW episodes before the movie. I didn't know that the movie came first.
View Quote

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Chronological Episode Order
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 7:08:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good thing we’ve met other Mandalorians.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If someone new to the franchise watched R1 before Episode 4, the scenes on Tantive IV would have no meaning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhhh...what? The end of Rogue One happens pretty much right before the opening events of A New Hope. So, the correct order to watch R1 is between Episode 3 and 4. Watching it after Episode 2 is pants on head retarded.

If he wants to watch them he should honestly do it this way:

Episode 1 *He can skip this one entirely if he wants
Episode 2
The Clone Wars Shorts * Genndy Tartakovsky
The Clone Wars Movie
The Clone Wars Show
Episode 3
Solo
Rebels
Rogue One
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Rebels Epilogue
The Mandalorian

THEN STOP unless he wants to torture himself then he should watch:

Resistance *Honestly I’m not sure where this falls in the new timeline because I’ve only watched a few episodes
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
LEGO Christmas Special

But I don’t know why anyone would watch anything after ROTJ/Mandalorian.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Also - I missed it - but it was pointed out to me that the hk-87 droids has the symbol of the 7th fleet on their heads.

That's Thrawns fleet.
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Link to a $300 one?
The last one I saw was over a grand!
View Quote

You saw a Troodon. The ultra and utx will pop for $300-315 every other month or so. Get on notification lists at DLT Trading and Kenzie Optics.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Anybody thinking that this latest episode came before the Rebels epilogue scene?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Anybody thinking that this latest episode came before the Rebels epilogue scene?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From the man himself:
It’s this scene that Dave Filoni suggests could take place after the events of The Mandalorian. In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Filoni was asked about this epilogue and how it ties into the events of the live-action Star Wars series, and he said:

“That’s not necessarily chronological. I think the thing that people will most not understand is they want to go in a linear fashion, but as I learned as a kid, nothing in Star Wars really works  in a linear fashion. You do [Episodes] Four, Five and Six and then One, Two, and Three. So in the vein of that history, when you look at the epilogue of Rebels you don’t really know how much time has passed. So, it’s possible that the story I’m telling in The Mandalorian actually takes place prior to that. Possible. I’m saying it’s possible.”
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Filoni himself said that it's possible that this episode is before the Rebels epilogue.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You saw a Troodon. The ultra and utx will pop for $300-315 every other month or so. Get on notification lists at DLT Trading and Kenzie Optics.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/505129/57D23C31-7421-48AD-8B47-A04D16573299-1678002.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to a $300 one?
The last one I saw was over a grand!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/505129/57D23C31-7421-48AD-8B47-A04D16573299-1678002.jpg

I have notifications set up on bladehq. I’ll check out those other two. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have notifications set up on bladehq. I’ll check out those other two. Thanks.
View Quote

Order immediately when it hits. They sale out fast.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#49]

neat.  i'll have to start watching those
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Order immediately when it hits. They sale out fast.
View Quote

This. Usually 24hrs and OOS.
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top