Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#1]
To all the swift fans here . She does not like you , she wants to take your rights away , she wants to take your guns away , and her and her wannabe black boyfriend are sticking it your face and you will ask for more .
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Matye he didnt know he had heard one.Ive probably heard a Tay Tay song,pretty sure I havent ever listened to a rap song though.
View Quote

Anyone who has ever eaten at a Chili's has probably heard a song from each of them playing in the background.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Agreed, you don't have to wait for a tweaker to be disruptive before you can have them removed from your property, shouldn't be any different for any other class of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's private property.

You've never seen a trainwreck coming from a mile away and have been able to avoid getting dragged into bullshit?

I've preemptively "fired" a potential customer or vendor or two when I saw the writing on the wall.

Agreed, you don't have to wait for a tweaker to be disruptive before you can have them removed from your property, shouldn't be any different for any other class of people.

That and nobody cares about Kanye anymore, people only want to see how he defiles himself or his wife next.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To all the swift fans here . She does not like you , she wants to take your rights away , she wants to take your guns away , and her and her wannabe black boyfriend are sticking it your face and you will ask for more .
View Quote

To be fair, I doubt many of her actual fans are in GD. Most guys here just want to clap her cheeks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article32118485.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200e/0_PAY-Kanye-WestBianca-Censori.jpg
Kanye West showed up at the Super Bowl with his wife Bianca Censori
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope the racism thing gets some teeth before she endorses you know who.
View Quote

No one outside this thread (in the real world) is even mentioning racism unless they're trolling for attention. Acting like a "bad actor" type.

It would be different if a group of random black guys (even famous ones) that has no history of harassing Taylor came to sit near her. And she randomly booted them out.  

They yeah, you would think that person's skin color might be a factor.

But Kanye has been actively harassing her for 15 years. If it was Eminem doing the same thing for the past 15 years, she would have likely done the same thing.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just don't mention collegiate wrestling or RealityCheck will really drag his ass on the carpet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kanye's been harassing her for years.

He put some nasty lyrics about her in a song and then told everyone she "ok'd" it, Taylor said she did not.

Then Kanye and Kim Kardashian produced a recorded phone convo with Taylor saying it was ok.

Kanye's rabid fans went crazy on Taylor's social media and kept posting snake images saying Taylor was a liar.

If I remember correctly, Taylor took a hiatus off social media and locked down her comments.

Then later we found out Kayne and Kim Kardashian edited the recorded phone call and completely twisted Taylor's words.

That was one incident.

Then Kanye made a creepy music video featuring a fake lifelike wax figure of Taylor Swift naked in bed. Look up the video for "Famous" if curious.

The guy is basically obsessed with her and she ignores him.

I'm a big fan of Kanye's older music and couldn't name a single Taylor song, so skip the "simp" "white knight" angle.

She's just tired of his drama and likely wants him to leave her alone. Like a jaded ex-boyfriend that doesn't get the hint and keeps showing up at the same parties.

Lol. “I can’t name one of her songs, but here’s chapter one of the biography I’m writing about her.”

lol

Just don't mention collegiate wrestling or RealityCheck will really drag his ass on the carpet.

I must have missed something good.  Leftyweaver had a thread about Iowa wrestling the other day and I didn’t see anything crazy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Make the left live by their own rules.

Why won't we do that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We’re gonna take the word of Brandon Marshall? Guy says anything for clicks

And GD takes the bait every time
View Quote

Yes, I don’t believe it. I don’t care who you are or think you are but no one is getting kicked out of Super Bowl seats for a personal feud.

I’ll take Things That Never Happened for $100 Alex.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Slave owner on her new album?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Just looking at things as a football player for a moment, I would have gone into the stands and beaten his new teeth out.

Messing with your girlfriend at a big game ? Yep, there is going to be a reaction.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just looking at things as a football player for a moment, I would have gone into the stands and beaten his new teeth out.

Messing with your girlfriend at a big game ? Yep, there is going to be a reaction.
View Quote

Kelce probably would have too much of an urge to suck him off instead.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't know that I would be proud of that. They've both been some of the largest stars in the music scene for two decades.

In order to have never heard even a single line from their songs, you are either a hermit having all of your news delivered by carrier pigeon, or you are just lying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have never heard a Taylor Swift or a Kanye West song.
But I'm going with the blonde on this one.

I don't know that I would be proud of that. They've both been some of the largest stars in the music scene for two decades.

In order to have never heard even a single line from their songs, you are either a hermit having all of your news delivered by carrier pigeon, or you are just lying.

Nice twisting of his statement.

He didn't say he's never heard a line from one of their songs, he said he's never heard one of their songs.

I'm pretty sure I've never heard one of their songs either, but I don't listen to bubble gum or ghetto music, so......
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're clearly not familiar with Kanye West. Especially with how his mental illness has progressed in the last few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was there to be disruptive.  Stadium made the right decision.
This.

Always nice to be able to stand up to a fucking asshole jackass. If Taylor did this it displays she has a lot of power and Kayne doesn't.

So he was not disruptive but he was going to be?  We know that 100% how exactly?  Now we are doing pre-crime?

You're clearly not familiar with Kanye West. Especially with how his mental illness has progressed in the last few years.

I don’t care about that at all.  He bought a ticket. He was not stopped at the point of entry.  He caused no reported disturbance.  Then he is thrown out for doing nothing.  Everything seems completely normal, right up until he gets thrown out without cause.  

If he was that big of a problem why was he let in? Why is he not involuntarily committed? How come he can walk freely if he is such a danger to the public?

He received the pre-crime treatment on this one at best case. You could call/cry racism at worst case.  Either way both are wrong.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]
So much for diversity and inclusion.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's private property.

You've never seen a trainwreck coming from a mile away and have been able to avoid getting dragged into bullshit?

I've preemptively "fired" a potential customer or vendor or two when I saw the writing on the wall.

He paid for his seat and no one prevented him from entry. Then afterwards it is ok to boot him without him giving cause?  Some tweaker that is trespassing is not the same and you know it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He didn't say he's never heard a line from one of their songs, he said he's never heard one of their songs.

I'm pretty sure I've never heard one of their songs either, but I don't listen to bubble gum or ghetto music, so......
View Quote

Do you never eat at restaurants?

I'm sure if you've stepped foot in a Denny's in the last 20 years or so you've heard a taylor swift song.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't care
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don’t care about that at all.  He bought a ticket. He was not stopped at the point of entry.  He caused no reported disturbance.  Then he is thrown out for doing nothing.  Everything seems completely normal, right up until he gets thrown out without cause.  

If he was that big of a problem why was he let in? Why is he not involuntarily committed? How come he can walk freely if he is such a danger to the public?

He received the pre-crime treatment on this one at best case. You could call/cry racism at worst case.  Either way both are wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

Always nice to be able to stand up to a fucking asshole jackass. If Taylor did this it displays she has a lot of power and Kayne doesn't.

So he was not disruptive but he was going to be?  We know that 100% how exactly?  Now we are doing pre-crime?

I get that you don't care. The people running the show did. Assuming this is true.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Narphenal got banned.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Not racist at all, stooopid GD smooth brains.
They are both high profile entertainers.
He disrespected her some years ago at an awards show.
He tried to get some free face time under her box.
She got even.
The end.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

To be fair, I doubt many of her actual fans are in GD. Most guys here just want to clap her cheeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She’s got no cheeks to clap.  And there are definitely weird grown ass men that are fawning over her right here on this site.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I get that you don't care. The people running the show did. Assuming this is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

They let him in. If he was a problem why even let him in? They don’t do that at the airport. If you are acting crazy you don’t get to board.  You pipe up and get crazy on a plane you leave in cuffs.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't care about that at all.  He bought a ticket. He was not stopped at the point of entry.  He caused no reported disturbance.  Then he is thrown out for doing nothing.  Everything seems completely normal, right up until he gets thrown out without cause.  

View Quote

I wouldn't have let him in.

He can afford good attorneys. That fucks up involuntary commitment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They let him in. If he was a problem why even let him in? They don’t do that at the airport. If you are acting crazy you don’t get to board.  You pipe up and get crazy on a plane you leave in cuffs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

And lol at the thought that ANYONE was more disruptive than twig swift.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not racist at all, stooopid GD smooth brains.
They are both high profile entertainers.
He disrespected her some years ago at an awards show.
He tried to get some free face time under her box.
She got even.
The end.
View Quote

I love it when people make posts like this showing that they don’t understand humor and lash out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Beyonce is just a middle of the road tennis player anyway.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I love it when people make posts like this showing that they don’t understand humor and lash out.
View Quote

Says the guy who does not understand world politics and logical thought.  Read more, type less.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Taylor Swift is a racist. Repeat this over and over.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
None of this matters to me and arf is my only social media but I would laugh my ass off if something like racist swift starts trending
View Quote
Nazi she wolf Swift is a meme
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He put some nasty lyrics about her in a song and then told everyone she "ok'd" it, Taylor said she did not.

Then Kanye and Kim Kardashian produced a recorded phone convo with Taylor saying it was ok.

Kanye's rabid fans went crazy on Taylor's social media and kept posting snake images saying Taylor was a liar.

If I remember correctly, Taylor took a hiatus off social media and locked down her comments.

Then later we found out Kayne and Kim Kardashian edited the recorded phone call and completely twisted Taylor's words.

That was one incident.

Then Kanye made a creepy music video featuring a fake lifelike wax figure of Taylor Swift naked in bed. Look up the video for "Famous" if curious.

I'm a big fan of Kanye's older music and couldn't name a single Taylor song, so skip the "simp" "white knight" angle.

She's just tired of his drama and likely wants him to leave her alone. Like a jaded ex-boyfriend that doesn't get the hint and keeps showing up at the same parties.

Lol. “I can’t name one of her songs, but here’s chapter one of the biography I’m writing about her.”

lol

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The results of Kanye's knock on the head requires the correct medical care enviroment not a bunch of grifters and bullshit artists taking advantage of him

Mrs. Iggy1337 used to work in post birth brain damage. Sad situation really.
View Quote

He got knocked in the head?

I must have missed it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Says the guy who does not understand world politics and logical thought.  Read more, type less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are calling people smoothbrains because they made a joke. You clearly don’t know what the fuck is going on so you lash out at your betters.

*click
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Narphenal got banned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Narphenal got banned.

He really went off the rails towards the end.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
I know people wish for the giant asteroid to put us out of our misery.  But would it be wrong to wish for carefully targeted reaching the ground as pea-sized asteroids?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#36]
GD picks black rapper over Aryan white girl, this is great and don't ever change.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm sure if you've stepped foot in a Denny's in the last 20 years or so you've heard a taylor swift song.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've NEVER eaten at Denny's. The closest to Dennys I've eaten at would be Perkins and that's once, MAYBE twice, in the last 20 years. I don't pay attention to crappy background music, I'm usually having a conversation with family members or friends.

Just like when we're at a "sports" bar, I rarely look at the TVs. It's all just bullshit distractions.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
GD picks black rapper over Aryan white girl, this is great and don't ever change.
View Quote

Because GD isn’t racist, unlike Taylor Swift.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

So she’s a republican?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've NEVER eaten at Denny's. The closest to Dennys I've eaten at would be Perkins and that's once, MAYBE twice, in the last 20 years. I don't pay attention to crappy background music, I'm usually having a conversation with family members or friends.

Just like when we're at a "sports" bar, I rarely look at the TVs. It's all just bullshit distractions.
View Quote

That's what I mean, you probably heard one and didn't even realize it. I've been to concerts where they played local radio stations between acts and heard all sorts of goofy music that I didn't sign up for. To say you have absolutely never heard swift or kanye is a pretty unbelievable statement. To not have heard either of them would mean your life was pretty isolated the last two decades.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Revenge is a dish best served cold motherfucker !

Good for Swift.
View Quote

If true I agree.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Don’t care
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Good point. Swift has all of the rubes suckered into watching sportsball again. I wouldn't be shocked if that entire relationship has been one big publicity stunt planned out between the two.
View Quote

This. He’s probably gay and she probably hasn’t touched a dick in her life because they’re gross.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She’s got no cheeks to clap.  And there are definitely weird grown ass men that are fawning over her right here on this site.
View Quote

Well  she is older than I am. There is that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If true, I have new respect for Tay Tay
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That was one incident.

View Quote

Lol.  Someone is obsessed.  

#@%$ TayTay.  She's trash.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Revenge is a dish best served cold motherfucker !

Good for Swift.
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Anyone who has ever eaten at a Chili's has probably heard a song from each of them playing in the background.
View Quote

Over 100 miles to a Chili's.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Aye they be flat, but they be cheeks nonetheless.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top