User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 242
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

When the skit ends that IMMEDIATE transition to Kirk Herbstreit’s annoying mug is so jarring.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, and they ain’t that far apart geographically.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be interesting to see what he could do there with the right support. Iowa St was an absolute disaster when he took them over. He’s probably taken Iowa St as far as he can with the program support there.

It is an interesting choice.  Being that close, Iowa States coach will already be familiar with high school coaches in Nebraska, so another advantage.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is an interesting choice.  Being that close, Iowa States coach will already be familiar with high school coaches in Nebraska, so another advantage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be interesting to see what he could do there with the right support. Iowa St was an absolute disaster when he took them over. He’s probably taken Iowa St as far as he can with the program support there.

Annnnnnd, Nebraska spends $$ like they EXPECT to win at football, so… I wouldn’t be shocked.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hope. Oh Hope.

Georgia breaks up with Hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6479zZF2I

Monk
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Forgive my ignorance, but what was the Texas A&M pepper spray reference?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Forgive my ignorance, but what was the Texas A&M pepper spray reference?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/B1272A08-812F-47D7-AA90-381D71AA5FBD_jpe-2523668.JPG
View Quote

SEC Shorts - How Georgia fans deal with hope

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes

SEC Shorts - Georgia fans run into hope again
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

Oh, it reminded me of last year's skit where Tennessee had the mustard bottle and golf ball in the "in case of emergency" kit and thought maybe there was some incident at the A&M game involving pepper spray.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh, it reminded me of last year's skit where Tennessee had the mustard bottle and golf ball in the "in care of emergency" kit and thought maybe there was some incident at the A&M game involving pepper spray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, it reminded me of last year's skit where Tennessee had the mustard bottle and golf ball in the "in care of emergency" kit and thought maybe there was some incident at the A&M game involving pepper spray.

I think there was an incident.
Someone released a lot of it in the end zone the A&M offense was trying to make it into.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm happy to see Campbell leave for greener pastures
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
After this past decade, it feels strange being a Razorback fan and happy with our coach.

View Quote

Sam Pittman has done a really good coaching job, there. They are trending up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#13]

OMG, I needed that this morning
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#14]

It only hurts when it's true

(we need a suicide emote)
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What was it.  It's been removed for copyright violation.
View Quote

@Clemson_John

It looked like a pep rally in the stadium conducted by a bunch of gay men in bib overalls that have problems walking. However, they did have some fabulous arm and hand motions.

Apparently the gay students were speaking to the crowd which consisted of several thousand people in the stands and was prancing back and forth saying a lot of what I would consider offensive and disparaging remarks about not only App State, but people in the mountain region of NC. I was surprised the administration allowed that to be posted and has not issued an apology since it appeared to be a TA&M sanctioned event complete with a hearing impaired translator.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:33:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
At least they'd get a couple of 9 or 10 win seasons, and some good recruiting classes to load the roster before he bolts. Could be worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because there is no way in hell that Lane and his wife would stay in Lincoln long term.
At least they'd get a couple of 9 or 10 win seasons, and some good recruiting classes to load the roster before he bolts. Could be worse.

He’s from there. Dad coached there. I think Lane has turned the corner and is stable though. Doubt he leaves anytime soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After this past decade, it feels strange being a Razorback fan and happy with our coach.

Yes he has.  Seems like a good guy, too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is.

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe NE should hire an old timey OL coach.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe NE should hire an old timey OL coach.
View Quote

Fat Phil’s looking for another gig….
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Shane Beamer likes French fried taters.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#22]

NC State HC really like some chicken fried steak he had with the Cedar Hill team years ago
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

NC State HC really like some chicken fried steak he had with the Cedar Hill team years ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Did he take Joe Pate with him?
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What was it.  It's been removed for copyright violation.
View Quote

Texas A&M Midnight Yell | BTHO App State
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno, he was recruiting a kid on Joey McGuires HS team back in 03 or something.  TTU @ ranked NC State this week and they've been friends 20 years apparently
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#26]

"He's funny, you know. Not funny ha-ha funny, funny queer."
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#27]

That shit was ignorant and not funny. Ain’t going to age well. I pray other schools don’t do this stupid shit. They could I guess . A mild roasting that’s lightly funny. Cool . Take a few shots. But that was badddddddd.  Happy for APP.  I go to Boone a couple times a year. Got some friends graduated there.  Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

My life as a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope he can get everyone focused on MO State instead of buy neck braces to wear to the game this week.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, I'm a cowboys fan too.  The icing on the cake of A&M losing to App State was the Cowboys throwing their season away on the same weekend.  The good news is football is pointless for me this fall, so I will be less distracted on the weekends and can pay more attention to my son's soccer games.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yea, I'm a cowboys fan too.  The icing on the cake of A&M losing to App State was the Cowboys throwing their season away on the same weekend.  The good news is football is pointless for me this fall, so I will be less distracted on the weekends and can pay more attention to my son's soccer games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, we just bought 4 acres, and I could use some help doing some light work clearing it… or you could go to stupid soccer games and check out the hot soccer moms. Either or.

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
My neighbor had his traditional aTm flag flying with the upside down longhorns underneath it.  He took them down early on Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My neighbor had his traditional aTm flag flying with the upside down longhorns underneath it.  He took them down early on Saturday.
View Quote

your neighbor is a douche
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#35]
While not trying to stir the pot or rock the boat. I got to ask about Texas horns up.  Then Texas horns down. What’s the hoopla and big deal.  I mean penalties and folks getting upset .  What bit of history am I missing.  I seriously don’t know .. Not being in that part of the country and following the Texas teams.  Just Curious, WarDawg
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
While not trying to stir the pot or rock the boat. I got to ask about Texas horns up.  Then Texas horns down. What’s the hoopla and big deal.  I mean penalties and folks getting upset .  What bit of history am I missing.  I seriously don’t know .. Not being in that part of the country and following the Texas teams.  Just Curious, WarDawg
View Quote

Horns up is a mating call

Horns down implies you are already pregnant
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I couldn't care less about either school, but based on my own experiences A&M fans seem to be far more concerned with what Texas does than Texas fans are with what A&M does.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just remember George Bush doing the horns up sign and libtards seriously claiming it was proof he was a satanist.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File

The next one is Video of the play.

It should have been a safety, and now I’m mad again.

Fuck the Big Xii refs
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#41]

There's videos on YouTube of women walking around in public with pretty much nothing but body paint that looks like tight clothing.  It was amazing how no one seemed to notice.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#43]

No App St?
I’m calling bullshit
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#44]

They have Baylor below Rice? Seems legit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Do you need me to consult on the Saturday game schedule again this week?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Sec involved somehow has Georgia drop its home and home games with Oklahoma.  I’m thinking they might get into the conference before 2025. Tv deals and leverage.  A lot of teams moving around. WarDawg
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Just found this over at DAWGNATION.

"Because the second non-conference game in each of the Georgia-Oklahoma and Tennessee-Oklahoma series is scheduled to take place after Oklahoma joins the SEC in 2025, the Conference is directing the postponement of the Georgia at Oklahoma game in 2023 and the Oklahoma at Tennessee game in 2024 until such time that those matchups become part of the Conference rotation of games in future years," the league added.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Week 3 Draft Saturday TV Schedule

Attachment Attached File

I could use some quality help rating this week's games.  @Nailcrusher you can help too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Weekend lineup looks a little boring except for Miami and ATM. Hoping the Noles can put out a win on Louisville on Friday.
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top