Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He’s always come across creepy to me. All those girls look the same so I think he has a type. I think he likes the young ones...
View Quote
Not too many like old ones...
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Got any hot chicks working for you? Go record yourself asking them to pull their panties down for you.
View Quote
what was the context?  seems like it was about tan lines?   what did you hear?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She’s back in SC, and missing a ring.

That hallway is ready for more hotdogs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHHHAAAATTTTT?

Was she with or married to one of the guys from Black Rifle Coffee?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude, go back and listen to the third video on the Instagram post.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So what are y'all saying he's like the Harvey Weinstein of the Hollywood technical advisors?
View Quote
Like Ron Jeremy stole early Benny Hinn’s hair then learned to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Saw this on fb
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
LET'S SEE THE PRECIOUS!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Holy fuck. That is uber-creepy. Lol at the comment that he got mad when someone called him the Biden of 3-gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is just what is on video.

Not my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7leIVGpupc/
Holy fuck. That is uber-creepy. Lol at the comment that he got mad when someone called him the Biden of 3-gun.
Jesus Christ!

That is fucking gold.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Tagged for later.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not my Instagram.

Biden at least doesn't look like he survives off of cheeseburgers, milkshakes, and Axe body spray.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ!

That is fucking gold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not my Instagram.

Jesus Christ!

That is fucking gold.
None of this behavior or actions between adults gives me issue.

BUT...

Watching that video and reading the "Joe Biden of 3Gun" comment.   Fucking comedy gold!!!  
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Always a bunch of prudes on this site.
View Quote
Think of him and girls however you want. This I know as fact....he’s gotten over on some gun companies that he owes money to and won’t pay up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry, but I honestly do not know what that means. ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She separated from the inside of an apple? Weird.
Sorry, but I honestly do not know what that means. ??
Previous post talked about a girl pretending to be a Marine, and called it the "core" instead of the Corps.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok...listened to 3 videos,  I'm still not outraged.

sorry
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Like Ron Jeremy stole early Benny Hinn’s hair then learned to shoot.
View Quote
that's pretty funny
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She's 100% down and showing zero signs of being uncomfortable. Nothing "creepy" if she's consenting
View Quote
You are awful at reading body language. This is textbook of someone in a power position trying to proposition a subordinate who is equally uncomfortable with the proposition as they are saying 'no' - mostly likely for fear of losing a job, being black balled, etc.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A woman whoring herself out for money, why is this surprising in any way?

Someone needs to post the Keanu Reeves pic.  No wonder he didn't even want to touch them.
"hover hands" is kind of his signature move.

https://images.ladbible.com/thumbnail?type=jpeg&url=http://beta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com/s3/content/4664a8e25dfe63e66a56f18beb192d65.png&quality=70&width=720

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DR2xd7OWsAIV-o9.jpg
Keanu Woke AF he knew what went on in Tarans harem back then.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#18]
She's armed and capable...I've no concerns about her safety in these videos
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You are awful at reading body language. This is textbook of someone in a power position trying to proposition a subordinate who is equally uncomfortable with the proposition as they are saying 'no' - mostly likely for fear of losing a job, being black balled, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's 100% down and showing zero signs of being uncomfortable. Nothing "creepy" if she's consenting
Enter the white knight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Think of him and girls however you want. This I know as fact....he’s gotten over on some gun companies that he owes money to and won’t pay up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Always a bunch of prudes on this site.
So was that 3rd video a FireClean ad in the making to generate revenue?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#21]
So she's no longer affiliated with Taran Tactical? Is the video old and just now came out due to her leaving TTI?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
“Show me the top of your precious”.

Report back please.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Many people conflate the Firearms Industry and Gun Rights. The Firearms Industry is not automatically Pro 2nd Amendment. People seem to forget that.
He is a type 7 FFL/Manufacturer and that exempts him from a lot of California's gun control laws. Plus his connections to Hollywood take it one step further.

Since he's tied to being the go to trainer for Hollywood. He's wiggled his way into the exemptions.

"The provisions listed in Section 16590 do not apply to any instrument or device.which is possessed or used during the course of a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event" (Penal Code 17720.)

In California, "A person commits criminal possession of a firearm when the person carries a firearm in a public place or on any public street while masked so as to hide the person's identity." (Penal Code 25300(a).) But that doesn't apply to Hollywood there's an exception for the "possession of an unloaded firearm or a firearm loaded with blank ammunition by an authorized participant in, or while rehearsing for, a motion picture, television, video production, entertainment event, entertainment activity, or lawfully organized and conducted activity when the participant lawfully uses the firearm as part of that production, event, or activity." 25300(b)(4).)

California generally bans people from carrying a concealed firearm. (Penal Code 25400.) But "Section 25400 does not apply to, or affect.The possession of a firearm by an authorized participant in a motion picture, television, or video production, or an entertainment event, when the participant lawfully uses the firearm as part of that production or event, or while going directly to, or coming directly from, that production or event," or the "transportation of a firearm by an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms when going directly to, or coming directly from, a motion picture, television, or video production, or an entertainment event, for the purpose of providing that firearm to an authorized participant to lawfully use as a part of that production or event."

"Section 26350" California's ban on "openly carrying an unloaded handgun" "does not apply to, or affect, the open carrying of an unloaded handgun by an authorized participant in, or an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms for, a motion picture, television or video production" (Penal Code 26375.)

California generally bans the "unloaded open carry" of firearms that are not handguns, too. (Penal Code 26400.) But there's a special exemption for "an authorized participant in, or an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms for, a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event, when the participant lawfully uses that firearm as part of that production or event, as part of rehearsing or practicing for participation in that production or event, or while the participant or authorized employee or agent is at that production or event, or rehearsal or practice for that production or event." (Penal Code 26405(r).)

"Section 26500" the law requiring firearm transfers to be conducted through a licensed gun dealer "does not apply to the loan of an unloaded firearm or the loan of a firearm loaded with blank cartridges for use solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment or theatrical event." (Penal Code 26580.)

Penal Code 27505(a) holds that "No person, corporation, or firm shall sell, loan, or transfer a firearm to a minor, nor sell a handgun to an individual under 21 years of age." But then the State allows a parent or non-parent to loan a minor a handgun "for the purposes of.a motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical event, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm," for "the amount of time that is reasonably necessary to engage in.a motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical event, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm." (Penal Code 27505(b)(5),(6).)

In the Golden State, "No person shall make an application to purchase more than one handgun within any 30-day period." (Penal Code 27535(a).) (That's the 1-in-30 handgun ban.) But that law doesn't apply to "Any motion picture, television, or video production company or entertainment or theatrical company whose production by its nature involves the use of a firearm." (Penal Code 27535(b)(6).)

Penal Code 27540 requires, among other things, that the delivery of firearms be subject to a 10-day waiting period. But not if "the firearm is unloaded" and the loan is "made by a dealer," "to a person who possesses a valid entertainment firearms permit," and the "firearm is loaned solely for use as a prop in a motion picture, television, video, theatrical, or other entertainment production or event." (Penal Code 27745.)

Penal Code 27835 exempts Hollywood from the importation and reporting of firearm transfers through the "California Firearms Application Reporting System (CFARS)" system seePenal Code 27555 if the transfer is "to or from a person who has a valid entertainment firearms permit and the transfer involves the loan or return of a firearm used solely as a prop in a television, film, or theatrical production."

California requires (at Penal Code 31615) that people who are loaned firearms have a valid Firearms Safety Certificate (or "FSC"). (An FSC is something people can get after paying a fee and taking a test about gun safety and current laws from a DOJ-licensed instructor.) But Penal Code 31815 exempts some people who are loaned firearms if the firearm "loan is for use solely as a prop in a motion picture, television, video, theatrical, or other entertainment production or event."

The DOJ's Handgun Roster is infamous for being a gun ban that keeps law-abiding people from acquiring safe, modern handguns for self-defense. But, if you're in Hollywood, don't worry about it! Those "unsafe" handguns are good to go, because Penal Code 32110(h) says the Roster laws don't apply to the "sale, loan, or transfer of any semiautomatic pistol that is to be used solely as a prop during the course of a motion picture, television, or video production by an authorized participant therein in the course of making that production or event or by an authorized employee or agent of the entity producing that production or event."

Penal Code 33300 allows the Department of Justice to "issue a permit for the manufacture, possession, importation, transportation, or sale of short-barreled rifles or short-barreled shotguns." But "Good cause, for the purposes of this section, shall be limited to.the manufacture, possession, importation, or use with blank cartridges, of a short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun, solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event." (Penal Code 33300(b),(1).)
View Quote
Listen hear, I don't know nothin about no penis codes. All I know is that dude is a big ass creeper... Literally.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ZOMG Taran Butler has sex with fine women! He must be a total creep!

In all actuality what I think you're seeing here is an old/fat guy that pulls good looking women with money/fame. I don't know I would call that a total creep. Maybe if she wasn't actually feeling it or trying to say no. But she quite clearly was not.
View Quote
She quite clearly said stop and no several times - did you even watch the video?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, Taran seemed like a decent enough guy the few times I've interacted with him but I'd never leave him alone with my wife or daughters.

And that's before I watched the video.
View Quote
If you wouldn’t leave women alone around him, he is not, in fact, a decent enough guy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Report back please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Report back please.
Since seem em all...still not concerned.

She's an adult, shes armed, she's capable.

He's probably seen it before....in 3D...
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:08:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He has too many arms for Lena.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet Jerry M doesn't let his daughter around him.
He has too many arms for Lena.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Enter the white knight.
View Quote
Or I have modicum of awareness?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ostracised , blacklist, exclude, etc. Choose whatever verb you'd like.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:15:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sounds kinky.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Interdasting.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:16:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She quite clearly said stop and no several times - did you even watch the video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ZOMG Taran Butler has sex with fine women! He must be a total creep!

In all actuality what I think you're seeing here is an old/fat guy that pulls good looking women with money/fame. I don't know I would call that a total creep. Maybe if she wasn't actually feeling it or trying to say no. But she quite clearly was not.
New goal for this evening: use the words “show me your precious” during sex, and try for a combination of “please, don’t, and stop.”

Should be fairly straightforward.

Also on tap for tonight: I wonder what’s on xvideos, and I should have fixed the bathroom door lock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There was a great man who once said ambitious women will let you grab em right by the pussy if they think it will get them ahead in things.

I’ve seen nothing to dispute that wisdom.
View Quote
I Think this is the greatest quote that will ever grace this thread!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sounds kinky.
View Quote
She was pretty clear about not being into black balls. Even creepyTaran had to drop it and ask for doggy style by the cars.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Impressive but did she get any A zone hits. I know I see some edge hits.
View Quote
No such thing as an alpha on steel, just needs to be touched
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He’s a creep. Most guys in the industry who associate with gun bunny influencers are. He’s just a bigger creep.

Why don’t we talk about how the queen of bunnies AlexZedra is single again.
View Quote
Dang, couldn’t even make it through the engagement to the wedding?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:23:21 PM EDT
[#41]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mD4ITnKpi/?igshid=1kpj2584t12m

read the comments!! Omg so much spice
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Allegedly.

Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Did everybody watch all three videos?

She said she loves him
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHHHAAAATTTTT?

I think you’re thinking of Noelle Best, who is still married to Mat Best. They do kinda look alike, but Noelle may very well be the hottest woman I’ve ever seen in my life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I agree with you. Do not find her attractive at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are 3 parts to that IG video.

Shes smokin
Am I the only guy who thinks she looks like a young Russian boy with small tits?

I dont get the attraction
I agree with you. Do not find her attractive at all.
Not really seeing the whole "Russian Boy" thing.

Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Pretty sure are we are seeing a couple of people that have previously had consensual sex, and with a camera recording she does not want to show her special place...smart

Here is an experiment for you....grab your phone right now,  find your wife or girlfriend....start recording her....ask her to show you her nekkidness on film....let us know how many "no's", "Stop's" and giggles you get in the process....
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well I am outraged!!! She didn't pull her pants down low enough.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#48]
There are some that would use his position to push back against California's draconian gun laws.

And then there's him. That's all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Have the white knights jumped in yet or are they still busy fapping to the videos?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top