Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Needs some sammich on those "hips" but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd knock her up and help her write the songs afterwards.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh.... No. Would not hit. Don't care, call me teh gay.

Is she pretty? Sure. But it takes more than that to get me interested.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't there a theory she doesn't put out?
View Quote

Only double anal according to the news reports.  Something about wanting to remain a virgin for marriage
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:18:02 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Oh so fucking true.

Say what you will about the girl, she is doing something right. Considering she made 57 million in one year. Her tour buses and semis are quite impressive. Pulled into a truck stop one night and they were stopping there to refuel. She had 3 big ass custom RV's and 5 matching brand spanking new Pete 386's and custom dry vans there.

I wouldn't mind getting the chance to be the subject of one of her songs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:18:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She has crazy eyes, pointy elbows and knobby knees.  I would wear her out, treat her like the little slut she is and probably drop dead of a heart attack within 2 hours.  That would give her something to write a new song about, maybe even an album or two.

View Quote

If you're gonna go out, may as well go out banging Taylor Swift, eh?
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Doesnt matter, if you have sex with a woman less than 90 years old its dirty pedophile rape, then you die and go straight to hell. GD told me so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here we go. 20 pages of how your a pedi bear.

She's 23-24 years old , genius

Doesnt matter, if you have sex with a woman less than 90 years old its dirty pedophile rape, then you die and go straight to hell. GD told me so.

"GD told me so"

Heh, someone needs to put that on a T-shirt.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#9]
She needs to write a song titled:

Maybe I'm The Problem
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:45:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, she is a very pretty lady.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:05:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Put it on the back of a Harley and it would be the most uncomfortable, high dollar headrest, that anyone could own.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:41:20 AM EDT
[#13]

I'd be happy to give her a whole double album's worth of song material.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yeah, uhm, no. There was no erosion. Look at the pictures, they are stacking boulders below the high tide line, in fron of an existing seawall. All she's doing is making her property bigger, while cutting off access. As far as charity? Fuck that. I work my ass off to be as poor as I am.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh. She bought a mansion on Watch Hill, and has her faggot security guards trying to block sufcasters from public property.

She can go get her face fucked.

Man that sucks for the fishermen. That said she is a wealthy Yankee acting like....Well, a wealthy Yankee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531481/Taylor-Swifts-Rhode-Island-home-Watch-Hill-resident-angry-construction.html

So the house is perched on top of a bluff where the sea is eroding the hill and with her own money she builds a sea wall to protect her multi-million dollar home and people bitch and put there own spin on things. The very same neighbors who are bitching would most likely have their hands out waiting for the tax payers to reconstruct their mansions under the flood ins program when they fall into the ocean.

Edit to add. She was born in rural PA and moved to Nashville at the age of 14 and resides there but yet she is called a Yankee.

Hey just curious how much have you clowns donated to charity because this women has donated several million.

Haters gonna hate even the good ones.

Yeah, uhm, no. There was no erosion. Look at the pictures, they are stacking boulders below the high tide line, in fron of an existing seawall. All she's doing is making her property bigger, while cutting off access. As far as charity? Fuck that. I work my ass off to be as poor as I am.

Meh.. 17 millions for that wooden house at this weathered hill

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:46:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't know much about erosion, when in the pictures you can plainly see where there has been erosion.
In fact, if you bothered to look into any farther, the entire project was to repair and reinforce the DAMAGED CONCRETE WALL.
In fact,

" Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council. Dwyer — who laughed
after seeing her name pop up on tabloid websites covering the story —
explained that the contractors working on Swift’s home are fixing a
revetment that has fallen apart over the years. "It falls under
maintenance,” she said. "Historically, the revetment went much further
out.
They originally just wanted to come in and just repair that.”
http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2014/01/03/taylor-swift-following-rules-says-rhode-island-coastal-resources-management-council/HJTRGBg0ZsRba8xo6QufvO/story.html
knee jerk reactionary sensationalist journalism.
In fact, words are hard for some people, here's a picture.

"All she's doing is making her property bigger"
Yea, because giant rocks are so much more useful.
Unless you mean making her property bigger by actually doing something that will slow the erosion, meaning her property will be larger down the road vs sliding into the sea.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 3:38:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, and that other chic is 19 now but that didn't stop 20+ pages of it.

Yes I would smash both.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 3:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Needs implants
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 3:59:43 AM EDT
[#19]
We took our daughters (9 & 11 at the time) to see her in concert.  Pretty good show.  We were only 4 rows away from her second stage.  To get back to the main stage she climbed into a small suspended stage to ride back.  As she was leaving she gave my youngest daughter the most sincere wave and smile.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 4:09:44 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm no fan but she really seems to have her act together.  HEr parents seem to have raised a fine woman. God Bless her

Oh, this thread is severely lacking in pic. I'm shocked
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 4:20:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 4:47:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh so fucking true.

Say what you will about the girl, she is doing something right. Considering she made 57 million in one year. Her tour buses and semis are quite impressive. Pulled into a truck stop one night and they were stopping there to refuel. She had 3 big ass custom RV's and 5 matching brand spanking new Pete 386's and custom dry vans there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh so fucking true.

Accordting to Wiki:
Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a Merrill Lynch financial adviser.[2][3] Scott was raised in Pennsylvania and is the descendant of three generations of bank presidents.

I'm guessing having that kind of support system helps a bit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:11:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:24:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:32:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Ah ARFCOM....where everyone pretends to be a sullen face, 1/2 bearded SPEC-OPS warrior, but celebrity conversation gets page upon page of commentary...

For the record....she is cute and I like her songs. I'm too old and fat to have a crack at her....
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:38:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Judging by the architecture and homeless man backpack behind her, that looks like Nashville.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Judging by the architecture and homeless man backpack behind her, that looks like Nashville.  
View Quote

New York
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:56:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Who said she was pre-pubescent on top?

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Who said she was pre-pubescent on top?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:StaplesLA.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Beautiful young woman, glad she's so successful
Seems to have her shit together.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:46:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She has a mooostache?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She has a mooostache?

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#35]
She cra-cra fo sho.

I would still smash. Although, if she was wearing heels.....I'd have to climb her.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you don't know much about erosion, when in the pictures you can plainly see where there has been erosion.

In fact, if you bothered to look into any farther, the entire project was to repair and reinforce the DAMAGED CONCRETE WALL.

In fact,
" Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council. Dwyer — who laughed after seeing her name pop up on tabloid websites covering the story — explained that the contractors working on Swift’s home are fixing a revetment that has fallen apart over the years. "It falls under maintenance,” she said. "Historically, the revetment went much further out. They originally just wanted to come in and just repair that.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2014/01/03/taylor-swift-following-rules-says-rhode-island-coastal-resources-management-council/HJTRGBg0ZsRba8xo6QufvO/story.html

http://cache.boston.com/multimedia/2011/04/seawalls/03seawallonline.jpg

Unless you mean making her property bigger by actually doing something that will slow the erosion, meaning her property will be larger down the road vs sliding into the sea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

In fact,
" Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council. Dwyer — who laughed after seeing her name pop up on tabloid websites covering the story — explained that the contractors working on Swift’s home are fixing a revetment that has fallen apart over the years. "It falls under maintenance,” she said. "Historically, the revetment went much further out. They originally just wanted to come in and just repair that.”

http://cache.boston.com/multimedia/2011/04/seawalls/03seawallonline.jpg

Lol. Yes you take the word of a wealthy landownwer, a govt beaurocracy, and the press. I'll rely on my own eyes, being that I fish the very spot in that picture.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I bet she doesn't put out... Thats why she always has shitty break-ups with her boyfriends, then writes a song about it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's got the looks, she's got the voice, but I bet she's a high maintenance nightmare....

I bet she doesn't put out... Thats why she always has shitty break-ups with her boyfriends, then writes a song about it!

Thats my belief as well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
 Lol. Yes you take the word of a wealthy landownwer, a govt beaurocracy, and the press. I'll rely on my own eyes, being that I fish the very spot in that picture.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

So, what you're saying is that even though coastal erosion is pretty well studied, and has been for some time, and ways to slow it down have been developed, and are seen implemented in the pictures shown, you fish nearby meaning.... what?

What work experience, training, or study have you done on coastal erosion, laying riprap, or other coastal management tecniques?
You're right, I would take the word of competent authorities over yours.

Considering I can use amazing technology to see things like this...

Only reason that house is still standing is the seawall.  
Which is a no shitter.  You've have to be willfully ignorant to not see the difference between erosion on the seawall protected area, and the open beach.

Fucking amazeballs!  Riprap works. no shit!

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So, what you're saying is that even though coastal erosion is pretty well studied, and has been for some time, and ways to slow it down have been developed, and are seen implemented in the pictures shown, you fish nearby meaning.... what?

What work experience, training, or study have you done on coastal erosion, laying riprap, or other coastal management tecniques?

http://www.providencejournal.com/incoming/20131230-1231_schematic_swi_3yn12sgd4.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/1231_Schematic_Swi_3YN12SGD4.JPG

Which is a no shitter.  You've have to be willfully ignorant to not see the difference between erosion on the seawall protected area, and the open beach.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QaMrOFQLXYY/UX3gCnlcUiI/AAAAAAAAZt8/1CrWTsJyE1M/s1600/Taylor+Swift+-+Google+Earth+2.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

http://www.providencejournal.com/incoming/20131230-1231_schematic_swi_3yn12sgd4.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/1231_Schematic_Swi_3YN12SGD4.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QaMrOFQLXYY/UX3gCnlcUiI/AAAAAAAAZt8/1CrWTsJyE1M/s1600/Taylor+Swift+-+Google+Earth+2.JPG

I am completely aware how erosion works. That seawall has been in existence likely since before I was born, and was not failing in any way shape or form.
She didn't want people walking in front of her house, on "HER" property.
 In RI, the space between the water, and mean high tide line are accessible to the public. She is filling that area in with rocks, rendering it impassable to anyone not wearing korkers, and inaccessible to the public.
  I'm sorry if you're the President of her fan club or something, but she's a douchebag.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Thank God she didn't buy a place on Block Island----oh, wait, that's already ruined. . . .and it wasn't celebrities that did it. . . .
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would tounge punch her butthole.
View Quote

My Man
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm going to Nashville for a week next month. I'll see if I can't give her some new (genetic) material to work with.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thank God she didn't buy a place on Block Island----oh, wait, that's already ruined. . . .and it wasn't celebrities that did it. . . .
View Quote

Ah! The Block! Home of big stripers, small tunas, drunk college chicks, and the $12 mudslide!
(The mudslides worth every penny)
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Ah! The Block! Home of big stripers, small tunas, drunk college chicks, and the $12 mudslide!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have some of my fondest memories of that place back in the day. . . Wife and I vacationed there every August  1979--1999. . .  then, the big money came in. . .

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

In RI, the space between the water, and mean high tide line are accessible to the public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:snipShe is filling that area in with rocks, rendering it impassable to anyone not wearing korkers, and inaccessible to the public.

In RI, the space between the water, and mean high tide line are accessible to the public.
So? In the larger picture showing the entire point and lighthouse, the shore is covered in riprap.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wlnUXTg4_rg/UX3gCncr-lI/AAAAAAAAZt4/gYJA95KIcQ0/s1600/Taylor+Swift+-+Google+Earth.JPG

Loots like there's more than just that one house out there, and it looks like that whole point is still accessible, you just have to like walking on rocks.
If I had a big nice house, I'd take the time to protect it too, fuck poor people if they don't like it.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#48]
All of her songs are about the same old shit; some dude fucking her over.

After the first couple of CDs someone ought to have told her: "Bitch, just write a book"
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So? In the larger picture showing the entire point and lighthouse, the shore is covered in riprap.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wlnUXTg4_rg/UX3gCncr-lI/AAAAAAAAZt4/gYJA95KIcQ0/s1600/Taylor+Swift+-+Google+Earth.JPG

Loots like there's more than just that one house out there, and it looks like that whole point is still accessible, you just have to like walking on rocks.

Very nice. The houses there are in zero danger from the ocean. Watch Hill, you see is a hill. Those houses are a hundred feet above sea level.
Rich assholes erasing public rights of way is cool with you. Gotcha.

If I had a big nice house, I'd take the time to protect it too, fuck poor people if they don't like it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:snipShe is filling that area in with rocks, rendering it impassable to anyone not wearing korkers, and inaccessible to the public.

Very nice. The houses there are in zero danger from the ocean. Watch Hill, you see is a hill. Those houses are a hundred feet above sea level.

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top