BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It wasn’t a matter of couldn’t steal Virginia.  They didn’t need to steal Virginia. They were projected to win handily until days before the election. The Democrats were caught flatfooted by last minute events and left without time  for their propaganda machine to work it’s magic. And it was going to take a lot of time to take the edge off a Democrat-dominated school board covering up restroom rapes of girls by a M-to-F trans person.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His point was if they are rigging elections then howd this one slip past them? 1.5% seems paltry enough in a deep enough blue state that a rigged election would have skated by pretty easy. Unless they decided to let this one go to throw us off there election rigging game?

If they couldn't steal Virginia, they are well and truly fucked from here on out.  They will fondly long for the days when their asses only got kicked like they did in Virginia.  It will soon be a warm and distant memory of better days gone by.

It wasn’t a matter of couldn’t steal Virginia.  They didn’t need to steal Virginia. They were projected to win handily until days before the election. The Democrats were caught flatfooted by last minute events and left without time  for their propaganda machine to work it’s magic. And it was going to take a lot of time to take the edge off a Democrat-dominated school board covering up restroom rapes of girls by a M-to-F trans person.

I think they weren’t ready to ballot stuff in 2016 either.  

I don’t buy into the Dominion vote switching theory but there are plenty of examples of ballot stuffing with old school absentee ballots and now mail in ballots.

They aren’t going to win conservative area local elections with that method but they can manufacture a certain amounts of Democrat votes in the big cities to try to steal statewide elections, Governor, Senator, President, etc.  This takes a big effort though and is limited to probably a 3 to 5% swing in most states.

Assume nothing changes drastically this November  we will gain more insight on voter fraud.

I see a couple different scenarios.

If the Democrats come out ahead it is due to massive fraud. It would be undeniable and could be a tipping point to protests and crackdowns.

It is also possible that the voter fraud is limited to key Senate races and the Republicans take the House. This will allow the Democrats to blame Republican obstructionism for all the problems but still give the Biden administration carte blanche.

The least likely scenario is no voter fraud and Republicans take both the Senate and House. This would actually give Republicans power to change things. I am not really sure what happens in this scenario but in my mind it would be an indication that the Republic is healthier than I thought.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If Suzy understood economics or cause and effect she wouldn't have been voting Dem in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suzy soccermom is going broke and can't get gas.  She doesn't care about woke anymore.  See Virginia last November and turn it up to eleven now.
If Suzy understood economics or cause and effect she wouldn't have been voting Dem in the first place.

They don't understand it with any sophistication, but they do draw cause/effect conclusions

2020: "I don't like covid. Trump is in power so I'll vote against him."

2024: "I don't like high gas prices and inflation. Biden is in power so I'll vote against him."
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Transgenderism, critical race theory, late term abortions, gun control and violent minorities as destroyed the democrat party.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FJB is going to get himself impeached and his son is facing a special prosecutor.
View Quote

Lol, Kammala or Pelosi would be far better
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The economy is about to experience several years of shocks unmatched since the Great Depression.  

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn’t when it doesn’t get its way.  I don’t think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

Witness Musk abandoning ship.  He knows what it about to happen.    

Beware a wounded beast in its death throes.
View Quote

LOL Nope. The Dem party is just going through a metamorphosis. They have way more power and control than you think. They will double down on thier MO and it will succeeed. This is only going to push their own weak out and strengthen those that are dedicated.

Dem party is anything but done for.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep, when things get bad enough, they will start eating their own.  See Sinema and Manchin.
View Quote

And eating their weak is what has grown and strengthened them so much all these years. They have no tolerance  for the weak among them. We coddle and re elect the ones in our party that should have been devoured.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#8]
CNN viewers are not aware of the problema you describe.  They will keep voting Dem until the get shot in the back of the head during the commie final takeover.  

The Republicans aren't much better.  Look at the last Republican presidential candidates.  W LIED about WMDs and got us in a war in Iraq killing thousands and spending trillions.  McCain who lost to Obama, Romney who lost to Obama.  Finally Trump.  The first 3 were globalists who weakened America with their policies as president or senators.

Look at the 40 billion dollar Ukraine aid that just past.  Only 11 Republican senators voted against a bill that will directly contribute to inflation and will do nothing for anyone in America unless you own defense stocks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The economy is about to experience several years of shocks unmatched since the Great Depression.  

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn’t when it doesn’t get its way.  I don’t think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

View Quote

The people running the party will all be dead or in nursing homes in 10 years. They have nothing to lose, and are effectively stealing the silverware on the way out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
The North American Union thanks them for their service...and wishes them the best of luck in whatever employment they find.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

the left got away with election fraud in 2020...

and rinos/the gop helped protect them and keep it from being investigated, even though they lost 2 senate seats in georgia..

View Quote

The Rinos/gop were in on the steal in Ga imo
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LOL Nope. The Dem party is just going through a metamorphosis. They have way more power and control than you think.
They will double down on thier MO and it will succeeed.
This is only going to push their own weak out and strengthen those that are dedicated.
View Quote
The Left controls everything that matters in America. Everything.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL Nope. The Dem party is just going through a metamorphosis. They have way more power and control than you think.
They will double down on thier MO and it will succeeed.
This is only going to push their own weak out and strengthen those that are dedicated.

95% of big money is aligned with the left.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CNN viewers are not aware of the problema you describe.  They will keep voting Dem until the get shot in the back of the head during the commie final takeover.  

The Republicans aren't much better.  Look at the last Republican presidential candidates.  W LIED about WMDs and got us in a war in Iraq killing thousands and spending trillions.  McCain who lost to Obama, Romney who lost to Obama.  Finally Trump.  The first 3 were globalists who weakened America with their policies as president or senators.

Look at the 40 billion dollar Ukraine aid that just past.  Only 11 Republican senators voted against a bill that will directly contribute to inflation and will do nothing for anyone in America unless you own defense stocks.
View Quote

All 6 CNN viewers?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This! Republicans will get in. Fix the Economy. Then they will vote this same crap back in.
Rinse Repeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats might be down, but they are far from out.

Unfortunately.

This! Republicans will get in. Fix the Economy. Then they will vote this same crap back in.
Rinse Repeat.

Biden will still be president even with a gop congress. Not much will be able to pass. Certainly nothing that will fix the economy. Even if we got the presidency,  senate, and house in 2024 the economy is so messed up I don't think it is getting fixed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don’t buy into the Dominion vote switching theory but there are plenty of examples of ballot stuffing with old school absentee ballots and now mail in ballots.

They aren’t going to win conservative area local elections with that method but they can manufacture a certain amounts of Democrat votes in the big cities to try to steal statewide elections, Governor, Senator, President, etc.  This takes a big effort though and is limited to probably a 3 to 5% swing in most states.

Assume nothing changes drastically this November  we will gain more insight on voter fraud.

If the Democrats come out ahead it is due to massive fraud. It would be undeniable and could be a tipping point to protests and crackdowns.

It is also possible that the voter fraud is limited to key Senate races and the Republicans take the House. This will allow the Democrats to blame Republican obstructionism for all the problems but still give the Biden administration carte blanche.

The least likely scenario is no voter fraud and Republicans take both the Senate and House. This would actually give Republicans power to change things. I am not really sure what happens in this scenario but in my mind it would be an indication that the Republic is healthier than I thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His point was if they are rigging elections then howd this one slip past them? 1.5% seems paltry enough in a deep enough blue state that a rigged election would have skated by pretty easy. Unless they decided to let this one go to throw us off there election rigging game?

If they couldn't steal Virginia, they are well and truly fucked from here on out.  They will fondly long for the days when their asses only got kicked like they did in Virginia.  It will soon be a warm and distant memory of better days gone by.

This except I don't think Republicans winning a competitive senate seat doesn't mean they didn't cheat. It means that 3-5% fraud wasn't enough this time.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#17]
OP still thinks that we have a two party system.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Communism is not an ideology, it is an Evil that lurks within each and every one of us.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Communism is not an ideology, it is an Evil that lurks within each and every one of us.
View Quote

It's not even really communism anymore.

It's just evil.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Heard this before. 2015-2019 and it's still all

More likely if big tech, government, corporations, and the media wasn't one big group of commies and shitbirds all covering down for each other.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Kinda like the last days of the 3rd Reich and they will burn down as much as they can.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

MONKEYPOX!
View Quote

God certainly keeps trying, doesn't he?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The majority of their voter base seems to be completely brainwashed. All they have to say is Trump and greedy corporations did all this, and their voters will believe it.
View Quote

Even ABC and CBS polls disagree with your statement.
Almost 70% of those polled think the country is going in the wrong direction to some degree.
Google or Duck Duck Go it
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe for you it does, but shooting communists in the face gives me a great big smile.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top