Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/18/2022 8:36:39 AM EDT
The SO and I are in a discussion on the GR. The warning is mainstream. People are talking about. Yes, it is out. What now? Her question is the same.

I vote straight R along with SO. Some of the R's are swamp.

I am buying guns, ammo and teaching firearm courses.

I am prepping financially as well as with food. Debt free.

Beyond that, what the heck can I do? Sure, we all know about the GR. Beyond that, what is the call to action?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
comrade, just eat your bugs and filter your piss for drinking water and go along with the new normal
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#2]
You’re doing the right things.
Now… we wait.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Pod life isn’t so bad after the chemical castration and lobotomy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:45:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you buy a Tesla
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Now go read The Creature From Jekyll Island to understand the WHY. It's eye opening.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Learn up on black markets.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#7]
kick back and enjoy the decline.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#8]
nothing but play the waiting game
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You’re doing the right things.
Now… we wait.
View Quote

Heck, I was one of the few holdouts at work against the jab. Went through weekly testing. Made it.

Oh, getting ready to hit the gym. Getting in shape and healthy. Again, what good is all this info if there is no call to action. To which....what action?

Maybe you are correct. Just protect myself and plan for my family. Seems narrow but don't know what else to do. Suggestions welcome.

Anyway, headed to the gym as part of my prepping my body thing. Anyway, be back soon. As I said, suggestions welcomed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Fight it every time it shows up.  Now is not the time to ignore and go silent.

There's a reason coal powered cars get bitch slapped around here and it needs to continue.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#11]
The commies have never attempted to take over a country, when the citizens were armed.  Should be
fun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Get right with God. Whether there’s a Great Reset or not, this life is temporary and we will all be accountable for the way we lived in the eternity to follow.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#13]
make sure you have some books about stuff.

and some meds and first aid stuff.

Bible too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#14]
You keep getting ready as best you can.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Become so wealthy you're no longer in the middle class fighting over your bills going up a few hundred a month.

The middle class is the trap. It’s where they exert their power.

All my wealthy friends are making even more money and stacking huge assets. It’s the only way to weather this storm. They will fail. But there will be a ton of pain dealt in the meantime.

Start a business. Start a side hustle. Start figuring out how to make $100, $500, $1,000, $10,000 extra a month. Just keep building. That’s my best advise.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Voting can't fix this. May slow it down, but I don't have too much confidence in that.

Get out of the big cities and big suburbs.

Maybe buy a little silver and physically hold it.  Try to have something overseas and not all your assets denominated in US dollars.

What are you going to do about medication if we descend into madness?  Are you going to rob Express Scripts or CVS? Well, that's not going to last long.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Cool. Based only on the information you’ve given so far, you’re about 5-10% there. Do you have comms systems set up between you and your team? Oh shit…you do have a team…right?

Do you have night vision, thermal, and drone capabilities? Have you had training in basic land nav, team tactics, comms, and basic medical?

Is your team capable of performing basic maneuvers?

Buying more guns right now isn’t going to help you. You can’t carry more than one primary and a sidearm, and the fantasy that you’ll be able to provide guns for your friends is just that—a fantasy. They won’t know how to use them, and without basic competency in all the areas I’ve outlined above, they wouldn’t be an asset—they’d be a liability.

If you have more than 20 guns (and that’s being generous) but no NV, drone, thermal, no team, and no training, you aren’t taking this seriously.

Edit to add: if you aren’t a political activist engaging your community, organizing efforts, and supporting candidates in your immediate sphere of influence (I.e., your city/town) who can effect change at the local level, you can’t in good conscience start shooting people when it all goes to shit.

Yes, the probability is that this nation is going to shit, but I want to be able to say that I did EVERYTHING I could to save it. God forbid that I ever have another human in my sights. I will do anything and everything via peaceful (notice I didn’t say non-adversarial) means right up to and until I’m about to be shot at.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The commies have never attempted to take over a country, when the citizens were armed.  Should be
fun.
View Quote

Pretty sure they did in the very first country they took over. There was a whole big nasty civil war over it.

Russian Civil War

Edit: Don't go thinking that your guns are some magical talisman that will prevent anything bad happening to you just by sitting in your safe. You have to shoot motherfuckers with them for them to do you any good. And even then, you have to actually WIN. So far we've been severely slacking in the shooting motherfuckers department, much less actually winning anything.

And don't go thinking that only those who uphold the righteous ideals of liberty know how to line up a set of sights and pull a trigger.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
fun.
View Quote
leftists and commies have already taken over merica.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#20]
remain solvent is the key, house paid for, income producing assets
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#21]
If you are interested in surviving it, then you will need to understand how it will impact your daily life.

Get used to the idea of renting everything.  Some hardliners even want you to rent your clothes, including underwear, if that gives you an idea.   Your life will be a subscription services package with some customization. Don’t expect to own a car in a few years, expect to rent one and it shows up like a taxi.   Expect retail to be completely like Amazon, but with mandatory returns after a period of time.  Everything gets turned in and recycled.

If you are in a high status job, your rentals are new items.  If you are in a middle status job,  you get the preowned everything.  If you are poor, you get third run stuff.  For example,  a Doctor will get a new coat for winter 2030.  He turns that in at spring, it gets  cleaned and stored, and the Office Worker gets it for Winter 2031.   The person who loads groceries into the bins at the market warehouse gets it for Winter 2032, and it will go around the poorest people for a few years until it gets recycled for fiber.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Most of the people doing this are known. And have addresses.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Good stuff you’re doing.

Now, go find other men, and do that stuff with them. No one resists alone, a group is a force multiplier.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now go read The Creature From Jekyll Island to understand the WHY. It's eye opening.
View Quote

I've never heard of this going to check it out. Free audio book.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#26]
You didn't mention nods or thermal. Get both and make yourself 100x more effective than those that don't.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Canadian Prepper thread
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Just go live a happy life and make babies with good values
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Exercise your mind, not only your body. May I suggest studying organic chemistry and electric circuits? May be useful, may not be.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#30]
As envisioned by the WEF and globalists, the Great Reset is the destruction of currency and with it the middle class.  What they envision emerges is a neo-feudalistic society with less than 1% being the controlling elite, up to 3% as the intellectual, controllers, bureaucrats and top scientists and the remainder of the 97% eat'n bugs, owning nut'n but being blissfully happy in the 500 sq ft family apartment.  Who needs all the space anyway when you own nothing anyway?  Your kids won't know the difference anyhow.

Outcome of the Great Reset is not engraved in stone.

However, rejection of CBDC breaks the power of the ruling elite (aka parasite class) and suppressed technology emerges (you can run a car on water) and humanity moves forward with those parasites sucking our blood.  Remember when the Soviet Union fell and you could buy a tank or noo-clar bomb from a Russian general?  Same thing here with suppressed technology.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Ironically, Russia is quite insulated from the effects of the Great Reset. And the sanctions have disconnected the ruble from the euro and the dollar so hopefully all the hyperinflation stays away as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If you are interested in surviving it, then you will need to understand how it will impact your daily life.

Get used to the idea of renting everything.  Some hardliners even want you to rent your clothes, including underwear, if that gives you an idea.   Your life will be a subscription services package with some customization. Don't expect to own a car in a few years, expect to rent one and it shows up like a taxi.   Expect retail to be completely like Amazon, but with mandatory returns after a period of time.  Everything gets turned in and recycled.

If you are in a high status job, your rentals are new items.  If you are in a middle status job,  you get the preowned everything.  If you are poor, you get third run stuff.  For example,  a Doctor will get a new coat for winter 2030.  He turns that in at spring, it gets  cleaned and stored, and the Office Worker gets it for Winter 2031.   The person who loads groceries into the bins at the market warehouse gets it for Winter 2032, and it will go around the poorest people for a few years until it gets recycled for fiber.
View Quote
LMAO this is so good
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Beyond that, what is the call to action?
View Quote

This is another mistake. You cannot wait for the call to action. You must be the one calling others to action. I mean this in the most literal sense possible. You have to be the one to get people off their asses and organize. We don’t get the luxury of standing around and waiting for a leader.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
leftists and commies have already taken over merica.

View Quote
Pretty much,

They own academia, the media, most of the internet, the .gov bureaucracies (federal down to local) the courts and a bunch of our elected representatives. They've weaponized the FBI, ATF, IRS and other government agencies. They gave Antifa and BLM free reign to loot burn and murder while holding J6 investigations/committees and are handing out excessive sentences to those convicted in political motivated trials.

The draconian restrictions put in place (and the lack of wholesale push back) during the C-19 "Pandemic" showed them that the people will tolerate excessive (and often illegal) overreach, local police will step up act as the enforcers and the courts will turn a blind eye to it.

But hey, we still get to own guns and dream of the (never) coming revolution while everything falls to shit around us.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uhhhh. This is ARFCOM, Bro Montana.

Synopsis?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the whole lot of them all gather in the same place…
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#37]
"Prepare accordingly"  

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRueZb_gR38
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRueZb_gR38

Also on Odysee
https://odysee.com/@audioboy:7/The-Creature-from-Jekyll-Island:1?&sunset=lbrytv
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#39]
I think a good starting point is being able to run 2 miles in under 18 minutes (then get better at it), 75 sit-ups, and at least 8 pull-ups.

I bet more than half of this forum can’t do that, but they could with practice.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What are you going to do about medication if we descend into madness?  Are you going to rob Express Scripts or CVS? Well, that's not going to last long.
View Quote

If it’s stuff like high blood pressure, high blood sugar, cholesterol, fatty liver, etc. then start start getting in shape and stocking up. You can buy all that stuff easily online from Indian pharmacies. Buy it before they shut it down. You can also buy OTC equivalents.

Tablets made in a pharmaceutical factory will last a 100 years if kept climate controlled and in sealed packaging. Suspensions, capsules, drops, creams will not last longer than a few years after expiration (or less - especially suspensions).
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cool. Based only on the information you’ve given so far, you’re about 5-10% there. Do you have comms systems set up between you and your team? Oh shit…you do have a team…right?

Do you have night vision, thermal, and drone capabilities? Have you had training in basic land nav, team tactics, comms, and basic medical?

Is your team capable of performing basic maneuvers?

Buying more guns right now isn’t going to help you. You can’t carry more than one primary and a sidearm, and the fantasy that you’ll be able to provide guns for your friends is just that—a fantasy. They won’t know how to use them, and without basic competency in all the areas I’ve outlined above, they wouldn’t be an asset—they’d be a liability.

If you have more than 20 guns (and that’s being generous) but no NV, drone, thermal, no team, and no training, you aren’t taking this seriously.

Edit to add: if you aren’t a political activist engaging your community, organizing efforts, and supporting candidates in your immediate sphere of influence (I.e., your city/town) who can effect change at the local level, you can’t in good conscience start shooting people when it all goes to shit.

Yes, the probability is that this nation is going to shit, but I want to be able to say that I did EVERYTHING I could to save it. God forbid that I ever have another human in my sights. I will do anything and everything via peaceful (notice I didn’t say non-adversarial) means right up to and until I’m about to be shot at.
View Quote

If you don’t have a team/group, start training locally. Places that teach and let you run and gun. You’ll find a group quickly as long as you’re not too weird.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Great reset?

What are you fools talking about?

Is this from the some website that claims the last queen was a lizard person?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Great reset?

What are you fools talking about?

Is this from the some website that claims the last queen was a lizard person?
View Quote

Someone has been living under a wool rug
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Societies come and go.  Ours has lasted over 200 years, longer if you consider when "we" left our homelands.  How long before that did things start getting bad?  Couple hundred?

Someday, a new people will have had enough and start again.  The only difference now is that there really isn't any new land.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#45]
First is get your mental mindset that things will get worse.  Next what can you do to be ready when SHTF?  Look listen and hear what others are doing to be ready.  I thought like mined people could band together to help each other.  There could be many different ways this could be done.   Nothing illegal just people with the same interests and different skills learning to survive.  Kind of like adults in Boy Scouts type of thing.  You could be with the group and as involved as you want.  I’m that way with my local gun club.  Since I still work full time to support my family I can’t be as involved as I want yo be.  Or as involved as I once was.  But if I had the time and effort I could jump right back in to what I  done before.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Synopsis?
View Quote

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a bank nor is it Federal, and there ain’t no reserve.

They control everything via fiat currency production.

We are fucked.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a bank nor is it Federal, and there ain’t no reserve.

We are fucked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Synopsis?

We are fucked.

Bitcoin and alternative currencies
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Stop worrying about stuff you can’t control.  Stop buying a bunch of extra crap that is based on fantasy situations that you “need” .  Spend time with people you care about and in places you love.  

Buying mass amounts of guns, NODS ,and building ammo forts is not going to lead toward longterm happiness.  

The best thing one can do is love their God, Family and friends.   The rest is just hogwash.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The SO and I are in a discussion on the GR. The warning is mainstream. People are talking about. Yes, it is out. What now? Her question is the same.

I vote straight R along with SO. Some of the R's are swamp.

I am buying guns, ammo and teaching firearm courses.

I am prepping financially as well as with food. Debt free.

Beyond that, what the heck can I do? Sure, we all know about the GR. Beyond that, what is the call to action?
View Quote

The single most important thing you can do to prepare for any future event is make sure you are in good physical shape.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I think...what Klaus Schwab and the WEF PowerPoints say are full of silly fantasy shit to see our reactions so they can better determine how to crash fiat currency and maintain power.

What they talk about/plan privately is probably way worse
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top