BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Adrianne Palicki is hot as hell. What a bod. Grimes did good.
View Quote
I guess she likes a load of Malarkey every know and then.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, another gay Bortus episode?  McFarlane is pounding the fuck out of this shit...
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wow, another gay Bortus episode?  McFarlane is pounding the fuck out of this shit...
View Quote
Aren't they a single sex species?
So not gay technically.

Plus they're aliens.

I like the show overall.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So not gay technically.

Plus they're aliens.

I like the show overall.
View Quote
It's boring, more like This is Us than STTNG.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, it's like you turn any corner on the Orville and it leads right to a holodeck!
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL ok, not gay, interracial.  Interspecial?  Whatever, another SJW shitfest.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh God...not another Bortus episode.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

But yeah... Bortus has gone from a funny character I liked seeing pop up on screen to one I now cringe over when I see come on screen because I know exactly what story line is going to follow him.

ETA: Can't they just do with Bortus's mate and kid what was done with Worf and K'Ehleyr/Alexander? Make them very rare guest stars?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So not gay technically.

Plus they're aliens.

I like the show overall.
STTNG did the EXACT same episode.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

STTNG did the EXACT same episode.
View Quote
Yep..the chick that played the reporter in the first few years of the A-Team was the main guest star.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Strong hints last night that there may be war with the Mocklin.  I thought the live fire shield test was odd, then the Mocklin cruiser broke the exercise rules and smacked them with a torpedo, the Mocklin Captain turned the anger up to 11 after the engineer was "killed" and his sexual perversion uncovered, and Bortus roared at Keyali for mentioning his kid.  They put too fine a point on it by having Ed ponder aloud how long such different cultures could remain allies.

Quoted:ETA: Can't they just do with Bortus's mate and kid what was done with Worf and K'Ehleyr/Alexander? Make them very rare guest stars?
View Quote
Bortus gave what's his face a long hateful look at the end of the episode, I think a separation is likely.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Not as bad as the posts above made me think it was going to be. My complaint lies with the first half of the episode. They see each other twice and exchange maybe 10 words of dialogue, yet there's a romance brewing? Show could have, should have, taken at least 10 minutes and shown the visitor interacting with the crew and new Alara. Maybe a scene where Lamarr take him to a crew event and he ends up 'having a moment' with her? And the whole breakup thing felt phony. Grayson turns into a robot and just breaks up cause the dude wants to maybe get married one day, then he goes full crazy with messages and shit, then it just switches off and they shake hands and say good bye?

Not their best episode.

And I see that Lamarr is still enjoying a tasty cupcake when he's off duty.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Bortus needs sent to a black hole.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Nobody else got the full Anti-muslim vibe about killing gays?
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nobody else got the full Anti-muslim vibe about killing gays?
View Quote
There was a line in this episode "our culture was formed by survival in a desert wasteland".
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wow, it's like you turn any corner on the Orville and it leads right to a holodeck!
View Quote
The series finale will reveal that the entire thing has just been a drunken holdeck fantasy of Petty Officer 3rd Ed Mercer aboard some Federation trash hauler.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The series finale will reveal that the entire thing has just been a drunken holdeck fantasy of Petty Officer 3rd Ed Mercer aboard some Federation trash hauler.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Bruce Willis with a nice cameo
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#19]
too much Moklyn man love, again.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
too much Moklyn man love, again.
View Quote
That's exactly what I thought.

I didn't mind the sex-change-for-the-baby episode because 1) there was no Hollywood ending, they cut the baby and 2) it has proven to be a sore spot in the marriage (or whatever).

But I don't get this last one.  The plot had no resemblance to real life unless the episode was aimed at broadcast in Iran or something... is that the angle?  Are Moklyns allegorical Muslims?
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Only a matter of time before Ed and Kelly get back together.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sam & Diane, Ross & Rachael, etc. but most shows go downhill once the inevitable happens.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sam & Diane, Ross & Rachael, etc. but most shows go downhill once the inevitable happens.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes to Sam and any of his loves, but one could easily say Friends was all about Ross and Rachel
But Ed and Kelly shouldn't get back together, at least until the last episode with Corporal Ed Mercer in the Holodeck and Kelly is a short fat chick
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Kinda derivative of Bespin.

I think this episode if funnier than the last few. "We're gonna get fired!"
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Kinda derivative of Forrest Gump.

The Kaylons are planning to attack!
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#26]
SkyNet!
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#27]
After tonight's episode.

Wow

Wow

Wow
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
After tonight's episode.

Wow

Wow

Wow
View Quote
Serious character change!
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#29]
I would like a corner piece

with a flower?

yes

Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

with a flower?

yes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/saintbortus-351860.JPG
View Quote
"I hate this party."

This is such a weird show, it goes from comedy to frigging genocide in the blink of an eye!
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

with a flower?

yes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/saintbortus-351860.JPG
View Quote
I said that in Bortus voice.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Great episode! Did not see that coming.

I wonder how much the coming conflict is going involve the Mocklins and cement the previously hinted at uneasy relationship with them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Tonight's episode was fucking great.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Cant wait till Saturday
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 2:02:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Damn, did NOT see that coming!
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#36]
“Individuality & competition the worst traits of mankind” Every episode ranges from small to big leftist talking points inserted into the storyline
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Isaac will save the day; deus ex machina style.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Isaac will save the day; deus ex machina style.
View Quote
Yes, but they laid the groundwork.  It's been established that the Doc has gotten "under his skin" and Isaac is no longer quite so strictly following his programming.  Being a total asshole in this episode is out of character now, but he only went full asshole after he awoke on his homeworld surrounded by red eyed genocide bots.  It makes sense that Isaac-in-love would presume that he was being monitored and would have to act like a real sumbitch to allay their suspicions so he could help.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yes, but they laid the groundwork.  It's been established that the Doc has gotten "under his skin" and Isaac is no longer quite so strictly following his programming.  Being a total asshole in this episode is out of character now, but he only went full asshole after he awoke on his homeworld surrounded by red eyed genocide bots.  It makes sense that Isaac-in-love would presume that he was being monitored and would have to act like a real sumbitch to allay their suspicions so he could help.
View Quote
The giveaway was his telling the boys they will grow up to be good adults.
Had he been on board the genocide train he would not have said that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#40]
It was the bad guys saying that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I must admit I thought SJW at first too, then I remembered they were a race of robots so of course they would think that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think this episode if funnier than the last few. "We're gonna get fired!"
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:59:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
LOL ok, not gay, interracial.  Interspecial?  Whatever, another SJW shitfest.
View Quote
McFarlane may be an SJW shitbag, but the show is actually somewhat balanced.  Like Bortus's kid, there's major contention about changing the daughter to a he.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

McFarlane may be an SJW shitbag, but the show is actually somewhat balanced.  Like Bortus's kid, there's major contention about changing the daughter to a he.
View Quote
He killed it when he hosted the Oscars. The 'We saw your boobs' song was pure genius.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Caught up on the last episode this morning...  holy cow. That was a pretty good twist.  I agree issac will make a difference, but they certainly have me curious.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Ah, so that's what they were saving the budget for. The Days of Our Lives episodes were getting old. The cg in this episode was top notch!
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Caught up on the last episode this morning...  holy cow. That was a pretty good twist.  I agree issac will make a difference, but they certainly have me curious.
View Quote
Planet of the Apes, talk like the Borg, invades earth like the Borg did, instead of having a starfleet officer taken over by Borg, got one of theirs who is unconsciously attached to a human child & family who will turn on his own kind at the 11th hour saving earth...

Will Isaac find a way to save the Earth and his human family/crew...will he have to sacrifice his own kind or find another way to bring them into the Union or send them home incapacitated...will they join the Krill who hate humans also...

So many old science fiction plots to borrow from

So lame and childish...I kinda like it...except for the ridiculous homo brainwashing
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Just finished getting caught up. Identity sure did take an unexpected swing. Terminators are coming to earth. Looking forward to the next episode.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Man, Alara's lipstick, that mouth, yummy!

https://i.imgur.com/ZoPb4At.jpg
View Quote
That *is* my fetish.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is the New And Improved Arfcom, where there's no such thing as being "too much homo."
View Quote
I am ok with there being 1.8% homo in any show, simply to reflect their enormous impact on society and their actual percentage in that society.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top