Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2022 4:04:53 PM EDT
It's unclear how many NFL players view ayahuasca as a performance-enhancing drug, but after Aaron Rodgers' recent podcast appearance, several more likely will.

During an appearance on the Aubrey Marcus Podcast, Rodgers revealed that his past use of psychedelic drugs   specifically ayahuasca   with helping him learn how to "love himself unconditionally." Something that Rodgers believes helped him have the best season of his career in 2021.

"To me, one of the core tenets of your mental health is that self-love," Rodgers explained on the podcast.

"That's what ayahuasca did for me, was help me see how to unconditionally love myself."
View Quote
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/08/04/aaron-rodgers-says-psychedelic-drugs-helped-him-have-the-best-season-of-his-career/
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
meh, megadosing shrooms is more better.

in minecraft.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I order it from Amazon?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#4]
How long until he's on Joe Rogan?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Just another fucking dope head of the NFL.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How long until he's on Joe Rogan?
View Quote

within the week.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Can I order it from Amazon?
View Quote
You need a spirit guide dude.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
He’s one weird dude.  

Damn good QB too, that’s for sure.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#11]
don't really matter what he's using. It fucking works. Definitely as good as it gets when it comes to a QB
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Good for him. More folks need to open their “third eye”.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Self love gave me hairy palms!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buddy's brother did it and swears by it. I can say he really turned his life around.

Not for me though, I'm thoroughly frightened about psychedelics. I don't mind being up or down like with caffeine or alcohol but things making me see stuff sounds too crazy for me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
WTF is ayahuasca and why am I just now hearing about it?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:38:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#17]
FIFA banned red light therapy as a sports enhancer FYI.

Let that sink in. Eating plants and too much red light waves constitution cheating, but chopping off your dick and playing for a womens team is still gtg. nevermind the hormones and steroids...
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

1998 is requesting you accept the charges. Please insert 50 cents to continue
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some kind of psychotropic drug that Central American shamans used to connect with the spirit world
Graham Hancock wrote a book about his experience with it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
A combination of botanical stuff that contains DMT and makes it chemically avaliable to be absorbed in your digestive system.

DMT is a psychedelic drug known to bring feelings of enlightenment and spiritual discovery.

It's an ancient drug that probably forms the inspirational basis for several religions.

Joe Rogan is almost as impressed by DMT as he is by chimps.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I didn't know he liked to get wet
Wayne Brady on Chappelle Show_6674.3gp
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Buddy's brother did it and swears by it. I can say he really turned his life around.

Not for me though, I'm thoroughly frightened about psychedelics. I don't mind being up or down like with caffeine or alcohol but things making me see stuff sounds too crazy for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good for him. More folks need to open their "third eye".

I'm sure everyone is a little scared before their first trip. I was too, but I was completely over it and then some about 30 minutes into mine
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#23]
It makes you barf and poop a lot?

Sounds fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Ron white also claims it is what got him sober and living better.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The key thing to remember with all psychedelics is that what you see is all just you.

Madre Ahyuasca is just the manifestation of chemical processes in the human body and if you are able to work with what you see. The effects can be beneficial.

The machine elves were just something that some guy imagined. They are not extra-dimensional entities.

Any horrors you see are most likely a reflection of some deep horror within yourself. If you can face those horrors consciously then it can help undo serious issues.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This exactly
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It makes you barf and poop a lot?

Sounds fun.
View Quote

Biological processes. I'm told that to have a pleasant trip on ahyuasca (I've never done it just for the record). You need to do some preparation, including a vegetarian diet for a month or so before being dosed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#28]
is this the same stuff Ron White did to get off booze?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I dont think anything it does to you! Can help you physically win a ball game.

Might help your mental ability, but in no way affects you physically.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Cernovich talks it up too.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:33:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The key thing to remember with all psychedelics is that what you see is all just you.

Madre Ahyuasca is just the manifestation of chemical processes in the human body and if you are able to work with what you see. The effects can be beneficial.

The machine elves were just something that some guy imagined. They are not extra-dimensional entities.

Any horrors you see are most likely a reflection of some deep horror within yourself. If you can face those horrors consciously then it can help undo serious issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd add that a good, restorative psychedelic experience should be a bit of an ordeal, and you don't want to do it again for a long time, but you're glad you did it.
like pulling a long splinter.... forget I said that, don't think about splinters....

in minecraft
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#32]
There have been reports people have come off serious heroin addictions with Ahyuasca.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#33]
That sounds like a nice experience. I’d like some help to at least like myself.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That sounds like a nice experience. I’d like some help to at least like myself.
View Quote

I'd imagine that if he got a real benefit from it (and I don't doubt he did), it wasn't all tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Listening to the Shawn Ryan shows where he talks about the use of Iboga/Ibogaine, Bufo Frog venom, and some other psychedelic compounds is very interesting to me.  The amount of help that these compounds have provided folks, particularly those folks who have been through crazy situations and now have PTSD, has to be given significant credence to the possibilities of what they can do.  Off the top of my head, I know he interviewed Marcus Capone.

Marcus and his wife operate a foundation that pays for veterans to go down to their facility (IIRC somewhere in South America).  At this place, they do a structured "program" and use a couple of these compounds.  The most profound story I have heard thus far came from DJ Shipley and his use of these compounds.  Even Shawn himself went through the program and speaks very openly of exactly of what the program is and how it helped him.  

Dude said he quit doing everything that he believed to be bad for him, which included drinking coffee.  He said he did not have any cravings for any of it. Cold turkeyed off of everything all at once: No booze, no nicotine, coffee, etc...

This is the Capone family's foundation.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have plenty of deep horrors within myself, but no trip I ever had conjured them up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Before I die I wanna try that stuff.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
is this the same stuff Ron White did to get off booze?
View Quote

Yep, he claims so.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:49:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s how you get the monkey pox.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#40]
“YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!”
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:50:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn’t he have some crazy stat like he had never won a game if he was ever trailing in the fourth quarter?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Didn’t he have some crazy stat like he had never won a game if he was ever trailing in the fourth quarter?
View Quote

That doesn’t sound true. Off the top of my head, that season opener game against Da Bears where he came back into the game? Down like 3 TDs at halftime and won?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Puscifer - "Bullet Train to Iowa" (Official Video)
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#44]
I want to see the machine elves
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:56:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Fine with me.

Jah has provided man plenty of tools. How you use them is up to you. Or at least should be.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Study came out recently.  Microdosing on lsd produced lots of positive results.  However, the people receiving the placebo also reported lots of positive results. No joke. Results were identical. So maybe our mind, and attitude is  the solution. I'm convinced we don't need a unique chemical to complete us.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
“YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:02:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Googling that stat seems to claim that he’s never won a game when trailing by 2 or more points in the fourth quarter against a winning team. It feels like the kind of stat that’s cherry picked.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Most drugs are beneficial in the correct dosages.  Recreational dosages can be pretty sketchy.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
“YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!”
View Quote

I got that reference, of course.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top