Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Mrs. TB and I just went on our 25th cruise. Ask me anything.
Our goal was to set foot on every continent. Australia was our last (land trip, not cruise). But we mostly choose the small ships. We love the expedition cruises. Antarctica was my favorite (Silversea Explorer 98 pax) Asia was a 16 day cruise plus a 4 day cruise on the Yangze river (Princess). Last year was the Galapagos (Silversea Galapagos Explorer 112 pax) and a 4 day Amazon River cruise on the Aria 20 pax. But we've done the mega ships too like the QM2 and the Allure of the Seas. The big ones are more geared towards family. We are doing another Silversea explorer next year, Iceland. Really excited to explore where my ancestors are from.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
We love cruises but have no desire to go on a ship that big, except for maybe a tour of the ship. We just got back from a Viking southern Med tour. About a thousand people and the way the ship is set up everyone has a balcony.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got back from our 15th cruise. Most with Carnival.  We went to the Bahamas and I saw the sister ship (2nd largest) to the one mentioned in the OP.  It was noticeable larger than the one I was on.  About two decks taller and maybe 50ft longer.

We had a room with private balcony, maybe thats why we enjoyed it so much and will be going again soon.  Lord knows we are not supposed to have so much fun according to GD...
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top