Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
There are two types of Kilt wearers in the USA.

This guy
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/BigMikey8410/Mikey%20Style/KiltPin003.jpg

And this....guy?
http://stbrendanscrossing.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kilt.jpg

You frootloops still want to wear the traditional skirt of scotland?  Its not too late to give pants a try!  Women started doing that in the 1950s!  Your turn!

You forgot this guy.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I wear mine on special occasions and to the highland games.. That's it

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you're man enough to fight off rabid gay bashers go ahead. I always liked the look of a kilt but didn't want to either fight constantly or explain why I'm wearing a "skirt". There will always be those who think you're gay for wearing a kilt, Highlanders being the badasses they are/were notwiothstanding.

I wonder if any of those in this thread calling kilts gay would call William Wallace gay to his face if he were still around.

That could make for some hilarity.

I wouldn't call Thomas Jefferson of George Washington gay to their face either, but I'd sure wonder about someone who wore a powdered wig to social occasions or work TODAY.

If someone asks about wearing something TODAY, I don't see how relevant it is how that item was worn hundreds or years ago, in different cultures, or whatever - the question is about wearing it today.

What if some of those African dudes with a plate in their lip, or a horn through their nose or whatever, are real bad-asses?  Would that make it cool or badass for someone to put a giant plate in their lip?  No, it would just make them look like a moron, don't you agree?

Says the guy with the fuckin 18th century uniform

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I am pro-kilt.
But I am not going to wear one. But, I have nothing against anyone else wearing one.
FWIW: I don't wear anything to attract attention: buckskins, military uniforms, camo.................... I don't have any bumper stickers, jewelry, ..................................
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright I just ordered one from Sportkilts.com. I know, I know, not traditional, but they've got a good variety and good reviews and they're under $100. Quite excited. I've worn one before and it was really comfortable. I suppose thats the difference between wearing a powdered wig or a bone through your nose, this isnt some thing that is impractical and uncomfortable, but in fact quite practical and insanely comfortable! If the only downside is a bunch of chest-thumpers thinking they can put down something because it is something they think "women wear", then I don't really see a downside at all! By the way, it seems like "pants" are more female than male oriented anyway. Unless you need the protection for your boys (horseback riding, etc.) then pants do nothing but trundle your junk uncomfortably. Also, just as many women wear pants as men, so I guess wearing pants is feminine too! Haha these boys don't think through their arguments.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are two types of Kilt wearers in the USA.

This guy
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p150/BigMikey8410/Mikey%20Style/KiltPin003.jpg

And this....guy?
http://stbrendanscrossing.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kilt.jpg

You frootloops still want to wear the traditional skirt of scotland?  Its not too late to give pants a try!  Women started doing that in the 1950s!  Your turn!

You forgot this guy.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PHO/AAHF157_8x10-No351.jpg

Oh man, well Rowdy, Roddy Piper can wear whatever the fuck he wants.  First of all, his skirt is nowhere near as gay as the shit 3/4 of the other wrestlers wear.   Spandex, codpieces, and assless chapps FTL~!
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am pro-kilt.
But I am not going to wear one. But, I have nothing against anyone else wearing one.
FWIW: I don't wear anything to attract attention: buckskins, military uniforms, camo.................... I don't have any bumper stickers, jewelry, ..................................

Why are you pro-kilt?
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Alright I just ordered one from Sportkilts.com. I know, I know, not traditional, but they've got a good variety and good reviews and they're under $100. Quite excited. I've worn one before and it was really comfortable. I suppose thats the difference between wearing a powdered wig or a bone through your nose, this isnt some thing that is impractical and uncomfortable, but in fact quite practical and insanely comfortable! If the only downside is a bunch of chest-thumpers thinking they can put down something because women wear it, then I don't really see a downside at all! By the way, it seems like "pants" are more female than male oriented anyway. Unless you need the protection for your boys (horseback riding, etc.) then pants do nothing but trundle your junk uncomfortably. Also, just as many women wear pants as men, so I guess wearing pants is feminine too! Haha these boys don't think through their arguments.

THIS is what happens when you don't spank your kids

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright I just ordered one from Sportkilts.com. I know, I know, not traditional, but they've got a good variety and good reviews and they're under $100. Quite excited. I've worn one before and it was really comfortable. I suppose thats the difference between wearing a powdered wig or a bone through your nose, this isnt some thing that is impractical and uncomfortable, but in fact quite practical and insanely comfortable! If the only downside is a bunch of chest-thumpers thinking they can put down something because women wear it, then I don't really see a downside at all! By the way, it seems like "pants" are more female than male oriented anyway. Unless you need the protection for your boys (horseback riding, etc.) then pants do nothing but trundle your junk uncomfortably. Also, just as many women wear pants as men, so I guess wearing pants is feminine too! Haha these boys don't think through their arguments.

THIS is what happens when you don't spank your kids

they don't grow up to be ignorant pussies?
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Alright I just ordered one from Sportkilts.com. I know, I know, not traditional, but they've got a good variety and good reviews and they're under $100. Quite excited. I've worn one before and it was really comfortable. I suppose thats the difference between wearing a powdered wig or a bone through your nose, this isnt some thing that is impractical and uncomfortable, but in fact quite practical and insanely comfortable! If the only downside is a bunch of chest-thumpers thinking they can put down something because it is something they think "women wear", then I don't really see a downside at all! By the way, it seems like "pants" are more female than male oriented anyway. Unless you need the protection for your boys (horseback riding, etc.) then pants do nothing but trundle your junk uncomfortably. Also, just as many women wear pants as men, so I guess wearing pants is feminine too! Haha these boys don't think through their arguments.

If you think pants are more female oriented than skirts, then YOURE the one not thinking through your arguement LOL. Dennis Rodman, RuPaul, MTV and project runway have fucked some people up
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I wear one to the Highland Games in Seattle every July. And to a concert of Scottish music every February(formal evening attire). I like to say I'm
the personification of magnificence. Women like a man in a kilt.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think pants are more female oriented than skirts, then YOURE the one not thinking through your arguement LOL. Dennis Rodman, RuPaul, MTV and project runway have fucked some people up

Alright dude, lets hear your argument. Aside from the fact that men are traditionally seen wearing pants, what makes them "manly?" Im not talking about skirts anyway. Im talking about kilts. different construction, different item. So whats your argument? I will tell you what. the only reason you won't wear one is because you're a pussy and are afraid of what people will say to you. Im not saying pants don't have their purpose. they are useful for protection if necesary. But aside from scenarios where you are in direct contact with an abrasive surface for long periods at a time, why not wear a kilt? And yes, I do think pants fit the female anatomy better than the male anatomy. Think about it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright dude, lets hear your argument. Aside from the fact that men are traditionally seen wearing pants, what makes them "manly?" Im not talking about skirts anyway. Im talking about kilts. different construction, different item. So whats your argument? I will tell you what. the only reason you won't wear one is because you're a pussy and are afraid of what people will say to you. Im not saying pants don't have their purpose. they are useful for protection if necesary. But aside from scenarios where you are in direct contact with an abrasive surface for long periods at a time, why not wear a kilt? And yes, I do think pants fit the female anatomy better than the male anatomy. Think about it.

bizarre rant is bizarre
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I wear a traditional 9 yard kilt, in worsted wool, and I love it! I highly recommend getting one. Here is me, in the Leatherneck tartan.

At the pub. I'm on the left.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am pro-kilt.

Why are you pro-kilt?

I don't know.
I know a few guys that are in a bagpipe honor guard and they wear kilts. As mentioned in another thread it a tradition in my family to have a piper at funerals and the piper wears a kilt. I just don't have anything against them. It's not my thing, but I certainly don't hold it against anyone that wears one.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you're man enough to fight off rabid gay bashers go ahead. I always liked the look of a kilt but didn't want to either fight constantly or explain why I'm wearing a "skirt". There will always be those who think you're gay for wearing a kilt, Highlanders being the badasses they are/were notwiothstanding.

I wonder if any of those in this thread calling kilts gay would call William Wallace gay to his face if he were still around.

That could make for some hilarity.

I wouldn't call Thomas Jefferson of George Washington gay to their face either, but I'd sure wonder about someone who wore a powdered wig to social occasions or work TODAY.

If someone asks about wearing something TODAY, I don't see how relevant it is how that item was worn hundreds or years ago, in different cultures, or whatever - the question is about wearing it today.

What if some of those African dudes with a plate in their lip, or a horn through their nose or whatever, are real bad-asses?  Would that make it cool or badass for someone to put a giant plate in their lip?  No, it would just make them look like a moron, don't you agree?

Actually I bet there are a few people here that are now considering the Lip plate and Horn nose thing. You just had to give them the idea. A man with the wealth of knowledge that you possess should be more careful about what he shares and with whom he shares it.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay dude, heres my arguement. My main arguement was that it was goofy, and it is. The only people who dont think so are you and the rest of your clansmen. I dont wear them because they are ridiculously inappropriate for the time period I live in, and the idea of wearing a costume in public for no good reason is embarrassing and immature. Im looking for a job, I cannot wear a costume, which it is. I never thought of pants as manly, I never really gave them much thought at all. But if I had to say which was manlier, well, thats a no brainer. Pants not the skirt. Kilts, out of place, are for attention whores and people who want to feel special. It is the kookiest thing a guy can wear in public. You should do it though, and post pics.

And get the fuzzy purse with the dangly things.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't think less of any man that wears a kilt; it's none of my business really.

But I ain't wearing no fucking dress.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So i have a question for the members of this site. I've been looking at kilts lately and I think they're pretty great. Im half Scottish, so it might be the bloodline or whatever. But they're great. I was going to see who agrees with me? Im not talking about the crowd who thinks they look nice as a dress uniform (though I agree it does) but rather to the boys who think its awesome to wear one to a pub or just wherever. Let me know your thoughts on this the most badass of non-bifurcated clothing!

Wait a minute here! You say you're only HALF Scottish. Therefor you are only permitted to wear HALF a kilt.

Please do NOT post pics.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So i have a question for the members of this site. I've been looking at kilts lately and I think they're pretty great. Im half Scottish, so it might be the bloodline or whatever. But they're great. I was going to see who agrees with me? Im not talking about the crowd who thinks they look nice as a dress uniform (though I agree it does) but rather to the boys who think its awesome to wear one to a pub or just wherever. Let me know your thoughts on this the most badass of non-bifurcated clothing!

Kilts FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay dude, heres my arguement. My main arguement was that it was goofy, and it is. The only people who dont think so are you and the rest of your clansmen. I dont wear them because they are ridiculously inappropriate for the time period I live in, and the idea of wearing a costume in public for no good reason is embarrassing and immature. Im looking for a job, I cannot wear a costume, which it is. I never thought of pants as manly, I never really gave them much thought at all. But if I had to say which was manlier, well, thats a no brainer. Pants not the skirt. Kilts, out of place, are for attention whores and people who want to feel special. It is the kookiest thing a guy can wear in public. You should do it though, and post pics.

Well that's a stupid argument. You're right, I wouldnt wear a kilt to a job interview. I also wouldn't wear fucking pajamas or a sleeveless T-shirt or gym clothes. but guess what? All those things have their place. As I said, your a pussy too concerned with what people think of you to wear what you want to wear. I think there is a name for people who let other people make their choices for them, and I think they are called liberals.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's a stupid argument. You're right, I wouldnt wear a kilt to a job interview. I also wouldn't wear fucking pajamas or a sleeveless T-shirt or gym clothes. but guess what? All those things have their place. As I said, your a pussy too concerned with what people think of you to wear what you want to wear. I think there is a name for people who let other people make their choices for them, and I think they are called liberals.

K, Im still not gonna wear a skirt with a purse with dangly things. Ill stick to pants, because I care what people think of meand will keep loling at your ridiculousness, wannabe highlander.

Seriously, dont forget to post your pics when you get your skirt.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#23]
If it aint a Great Kilt, it is a skirt.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

K, Im still not gonna wear a skirt with a purse with dangly things. Ill stick to pants, because I care what people think of meand will keep loling at your ridiculousness, wannabe highlander.

Seriously, dont forget to post your pics when you get your skirt.

lol, ok.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I kinda have to wonder how many of the kilt-bashers have never worn one before.  They're actually extremely functional, much like traditional tribal African clothing, or Bedouin clothing.  Lots more freedom of movement than pants, and cooler in the summer, too.  The design has absolutely nothing to do with time period, other than cultural norms.  Shit, we've been using arrows for thousands of years....guess someone forgot to tell all the bow hunters that they're using things that aren't "appropriate for the modern day".  

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay dude, heres my arguement
. My main arguement was that it was goofy, and it is. The only people who dont think so are you and the rest of your clansmen. I dont wear them because they are ridiculously inappropriate for the time period I live in, and the idea of wearing a costume in public for no good reason is embarrassing and immature. Im looking for a job, I cannot wear a costume, which it is. I never thought of pants as manly, I never really gave them much thought at all. But if I had to say which was manlier, well, thats a no brainer. Pants not the skirt. Kilts, out of place, are for attention whores and people who want to feel special. It is the kookiest thing a guy can wear in public. You should do it though, and post pics.

Like the person above me said, you wouldn't wear fucking pajamas to an interview, either.

As far as your comment about it being a costume, it is not. It is simply a garment, like trousers or anything else. There isn't a single thing embarrasing about wearing a kilt, provided your a man, have pride in your heritage, and don't mind all of the attention the ladies are going to give you. For your thought that pants are "manlier"; men, all over the world, have been wearing unbifurcated garments for centuries, and they still do. Go ahead, call a male Somoan an attention whore. Or a man who just came from the Highland Games to have a pint. Or for that matter, call me one, to my face.

For someone who posts on a site, that many would say is non conformist, you sure have an agressive attitude towards those who refuse to conform as well. I'd rather see any man in a kilt, a daishiki, or any other manly garment than half the shit I see people wearing these days.

Oh, and keep it staight, fellas. A kilt is a man's skirt, not a dress. Just ask your girlfriend.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like the person above me said, you wouldn't wear fucking pajamas to an interview, either.

As far as your comment about it being a costume, it is not. It is simply a garment, like trousers or anything else. There isn't a single thing embarrasing about wearing a kilt, provided your a man, have pride in your heritage, and don't mind all of the attention the ladies are going to give you. For your thought that pants are "manlier"; men, all over the world, have been wearing unbifurcated garments for centuries, and they still do. Go ahead, call a male Somoan an attention whore. Or a man who just came from the Highland Games to have a pint. Or for that matter, call me one, to my face.

For someone who posts on a site, that many would say is non conformist, you sure have an agressive attitude towards those who refuse to conform as well. I'd rather see any man in a kilt, a daishiki, or any other manly garment than half the shit I see people wearing these days.

Oh, and keep it staight, fellas. A kilt is a man's skirt, not a dress. Just ask your girlfriend.

If I see a guy in a kilt, and we end up talking, Ill tell him what I think, that its goofy as fuck. I dont care if its you or a samoan. And my GF and roomates GF thinks theyre strange and are making cracks about "so I married an axe murderer"
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I kinda have to wonder how many of the kilt-bashers have never worn one before. They're actually extremely functional, much like traditional tribal African clothing, or Bedouin clothing. Lots more freedom of movement than pants, and cooler in the summer, too. The design has absolutely nothing to do with time period, other than cultural norms. Shit, we've been using arrows for thousands of years....guess someone forgot to tell all the bow hunters that they're using things that aren't "appropriate for the modern day".

Very well said. You mentioned cooler; not only that, but if you have a good wool kilt, it's pretty comfortable in the winter as well. I hike the mountains all the time in my kilt; leg rash isn't a problem for me.

Call this Marine a pussy and attention whore:

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Get one with your official tartan pattern. I'm a McKinley.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Kilts are hawt.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't have a dog in this fight, but people that wear wooden shoes shouldn't throw.....any kind of footwear.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't worn one yet but my girlfirend likes them.

Honestly, I care more about her opinion than that of any of you cockhats.

No offense.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Get one with your official tartan pattern. I'm a McKinley.

Im a Colvin, but the place I ordered from didn't have that, so I just got an unaffiliated tartan. If i get some cash together i will probably get a nice wool one with my tartan on it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Birddog, your pic of the guy playing bagpipes is setting off the IE security/website certificate alert.

ETA:

The message:  To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors. Click here for options.

Some mil sites seem to do that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL @ all the "freedom of movement" and "not as hot as pants" skirt-wearers.

Are you serious?  If I told you pantyhose kept you warmer in the winter and reduced chafing while "operating in an operational enviroment" would you wear those too if they came in flat dark earth or marpat?  What if I slipped Nutnfancy $250 to review them on his retarded youtube rants?

friggin fruitloops trying to grasp at scottish culture they have no dogs in.

Should I get some wooden shoes because I'm dutch?  Maybe tactical wooden shoes for doing spetnantz style backflip tommahawk throws?
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No offense.

she wants to barrow them so she can play dressup as "school girl" for `ya!  Not have you dress up as gaelic confused school uhhhhh.....girl?
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense.

she wants to barrow them so she can play dressup as "school girl" for `ya!  Not have you dress up as gaelic confused school uhhhhh.....girl?

As far as I can tell all of the ladies sounding off here are in favor of kilts.

Y'all can stick to clothing that doods approve of.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense.

As far as I can tell all of the ladies sounding off here are in favor of kilts.

Y'all can stick to clothing that doods approve of.

A lot of chicks also dig emo haircuts and all sorts of gay shit, you dont see me wearing it just because a girl likes it
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Wear pants, consistent with the country and century you're living in, please.

+1

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I've got one of the familys tarten. I don't care what people say. I'll wear it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I dont dress a certain way because women like it. I dress how I dress because I like it. This give my balls more freedom and ventilation than you kilt ever will.

People who say "girls like it" when referencing why they must do something could read the above statement all night and still not get it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I dont dress a certain way because women like it. I dress how I dress because I like it. This give my balls more freedom and ventilation than you kilt ever will.

People who say "girls like it" when referencing why they must do something could read the above statement all night and still not get it.

Because you did the play with the words?

No, no. I got it.

Everyone is effected by other people's opinions in everything they do. Whether it's how your parents taught you to dress when you were young or the jeans you wore when the cute waitress gave you her number, you have been effected.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#43]
I wouldn't wear a kilt for the same reason I wouldn't wear a cowboy hat.  I'm not a scot and I'm not a cowboy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Kilts are hawt.  

Why are there any posts in this thread beyond this one?  You guys can beat each other off all you want over the sausage fest appeal of kilts, but women do indeed like them.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Ill wear a kilt when I learn how to play the bagpipes
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kilts are hawt.  

/thread
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Kilt bashers, póg mo thoin.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

LOL @ all the "freedom of movement" and "not as hot as pants" skirt-wearers.

Are you serious?  If I told you pantyhose kept you warmer in the winter and reduced chafing while "operating in an operational enviroment" would you wear those too if they came in flat dark earth or marpat?  What if I slipped Nutnfancy $250 to review them on his retarded youtube rants?

friggin fruitloops trying to grasp at scottish culture they have no dogs in.

Should I get some wooden shoes because I'm dutch?  Maybe tactical wooden shoes for doing spetnantz style backflip tommahawk throws?

Well, those are actually facts about kilts, and being as I'm Scottish, it's not exactly like I'd have a cultural or utility-related reason to not wear one...

And since you mentioned wooden shoes, there are actually plenty of people who use them in industrial environments instead of steel-toed shoes.  So, yeah, depending on circumstances, one could be pretty-well justified wearing them.

For as much of the "tacticool utility" as people around here seem to stress, it's sort of funny that an extremely utilitarian design gets ragged on so much "because it looks fucking gay".  ACU looks pretty fucking gay, too (and compared to a lot of other camo patterns, it isn't worth fucking shit), but no one seems to make fun of civilians for buying ACU assault packs to use every day during their 15 minute commute in downtown Dallas.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Unless you're going commando with no pants or shorts, I don't think there's much else out there that gives one's balls more freedom and ventilation than a kilt.  If you'd like to elaborate on what you think is better, please do - I'm interested in seeing what works better than something with no crotch as far as ventilation and freedom of movement go.

Link Posted: 10/1/2009 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#50]
buncha manly men arguing about fashion and clothes...now that's pure comedy.... :)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top