Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump is a POS. No way he is going to win the General election. Biden will win…bow out and now we have Harris.
Simple as that. If Trump had even the smallish shred of decency and Love for America he would drop out of campaign and endorse someone who has a chance. I voted for fucker twice not again.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
OP's same shit, different thread.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trump is going to get us Biden again, AND we lose the House and more Senate seats
View Quote
The GOP is responsible for trump in the first place, but nice try.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Look at all the liberals posing as RINOs working against Trump on this site.
View Quote

Look at all the cultists posing as conservatives working against conservative values on this site by supporting an NYC Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
How dare a politician use resources available to him just because he's trying to win.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got news for you sir.
Trump is the liberal.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump is going to get us Biden again, AND we lose the House and more Senate seats
View Quote

Ever been around addicts? They often have to reach absolute rock bottom before they are ready to change their lives and way of thinking. It just may take another 4 years of Biden, economic disaster, child mutilation, and crime before they are willing to put the country ahead of trump chess and owning libs online.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I got news for you sir.
Trump is the liberal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got news for you sir.
Trump is the liberal.
That just goes to show you how utterly worthless and disconnected from their base that the GOP became for a liberal like trump to win the R nomination and presidency. As usual, the rino pond scum always like to skip over that part of the story.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Labeling the pro gun fiscal conservative crowd as liberals is a weird flex on a gun site.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

DeSantis sunk his campaign on his own.
View Quote

Very true. But, he can win a general election whereas Trump cannot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#13]
TDS is frigging awesome!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OP's same shit, different thread.
View Quote

And yet here you are. Unable to resist.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How dare a politician use resources available to him just because he's trying to win.
View Quote

I'll have to remember that line next time I hear Jeb or Paul Ryan mentioned in the same sentence as DeSantis.

Better yet I'll just take a screenshot of your post and post that!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Labeling the pro gun fiscal conservative crowd as liberals is a weird flex on a gun site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clown world.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Big surprise Trump is a piece of shit. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Friar Tuck...
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wash Ex: DeSantis targeted by more negative expenditures than Biden and Trump combined

A quarter of all independent expenditures in the 2024 election cycle, $20.2 million, has targeted Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), more than has been spent in either positive or negative independent expenditures for former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden combined.

Sure is a lot of effort to stop someone who's supposedly so far behind he can't possibly win.

The left wants Trump as the nominee because they know they will win if he is. Those still on the Trump train, you're marching to the left's tune; a useful idiot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evidently you don't understand what an online troll is or that anyone can register and pretend to be anything they want on the interwebz.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Lol pretty rich coming from you. How much did you pay for that account anyway?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Well ya Trumps a liberal too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And two Supreme Court seats.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Another day, another lie about Trump.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.
The man's gonna go down as the final straw that broke conservatism's back.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well ya Trumps a liberal too.
View Quote

His SCOTUS appointments, and other federal judge appointments, say you don't know WTF you are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This has to be some sort of record for number of initial posts in a thread which do nothing to address the subject, which is the Trump campaign actively working with at least one hard left political activist against DeSantis.

Tell us more about the "Uniparty"...
View Quote

Filipkowski is an official member of the Trump campaign?

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Hope the Trump Davidians are happy when it's Potato Joe picking Clarence Thomas's replacement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This has to be some sort of record for number of initial posts in a thread which do nothing to address the subject, which is the Trump campaign actively working with at least one hard left political activist against DeSantis.

No, he's the liberal hack that the Trump campaign is colluding with against DeSantis. RIF.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep.

Hope the Trump Davidians are happy when it's Potato Joe picking Clarence Thomas's replacement.
View Quote

I'm concerned that DeS' SCOTUS appointments would have to be approved by his big name donors like the Kochs.

Before he was elected, Trump said he would make his picks from a list provided by the Federalist Society.  And he did.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, there are probably a few of those.

And there are countless more actual conservatives posting here in hopes the GOP comes to its senses and nominates somebody else.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm concerned that DeS' SCOTUS appointments would have to be approved by his big name donors like the Kochs.

Before he was elected, Trump said he would make his picks from a list provided by the Federalist Society.  And he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Trump adds five names to list of potential Supreme Court justices

President Trump added five names Friday to his list of potential Supreme Court justices in a move that precedes the possible, but still unannounced, retirement of Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.

The biggest new name was that of Brett Kavanaugh, a judge on the powerful U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

The other new names on Trump's list are Amy Coney Barrett, a former Notre Dame law professor just confirmed last month to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit

So no, 2 of Trump's 3 appointments were not approved by the Federalist Society. And Kavanaugh's appointment was done in a rather shady backroom deal between Kennedy and Trump.

So sorry, I'll stick with wanting the Harvard educated Conservative lawyer to be picking Thomas's replacement, thank you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

says the guy with our "Join or Die" emblem on a Ukrainian flag?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't think schools are the reason why people make fun of these anti trump blogposts. Especially when the star of the show is a guy who got embarrassed by disney land
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You consider two paragraphs a "wall of text"?

Damn, if ever there was proof government schools needed defunding.

You know who's pro school choice? Ron DeSantis.

I don't think schools are the reason why people make fun of these anti trump blogposts. Especially when the star of the show is a guy who got embarrassed by disney land

Disney Land is in a different state than the one DeSantis is governor of.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not a Ukrainian flag it's a Gadsden flag or so I've been told, deeeeeeerp .
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Look at all the liberals posing as RINOs working against for Trump on this site.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump didn’t wipe his ass without checking with Mitch to make sure it was ok. Trump did not come up with justices that he felt should be appointed. He put forward the names that he was given.

He couldn’t even figure out who to give the fbi director job to lmao. He had to call fat pig Christie for advice. That worked out well……
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's not a Ukrainian flag it's a Gadsden flag or so I've been told, deeeeeeerp .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knew my avatar would make for such an interesting little Rorschach test while also being made the subject of a thread where the topic is "Trump Campaign Confirmed Actively Working With Liberals Against Ron DeSantis".
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol I'll bite

People see your name, they see your avatar, everyone on here knows what you're about because you've spent the last several years spamming this board with impunity

We all get what you want. . .  you want infinite funding (with no oversight) from the US to be poured into yet another corrupt developing country while occasionally taking time out of your busy day to shit post the current GOP front runner. . . . and anyone who feels different is a Russian troll, or a liberal, or something stupid I don't keep up with your narrative.

You guys are such a cliché that the mods and site staff actually have to start off threads about Ukraine warning the thousands of active members on this forum not to name drop the four internet trolls who have miraculously been allowed to slide, bully, and troll every thread about one of the biggest geopolitical events of this decade.

TLDR; You put in years of work trying to become a GD internet personality. Don't get upset when people respond to you and not the spam you post.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol I'll bite

People see your name, they see your avatar, everyone on here knows what you're about because you've spent the last several years spamming this board with impunity

We all get what you want. . .  you want infinite funding (with no oversight) from the US to be poured into yet another corrupt developing country while occasionally taking time out of your busy day to shit post the current GOP front runner. . . . and anyone who feels different is a Russian troll, or a liberal, or something stupid I don't keep up with your narrative.

You guys are such a cliché that the mods and site staff actually have to start off threads about Ukraine warning the thousands of active members on this forum not to name drop the four internet trolls who have miraculously been allowed to slide, bully, and troll every thread about one of the biggest geopolitical events of this decade.

TLDR; You put in years of work trying to become a GD internet personality. Don't get upset when people respond to you and not the spam you post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol I'll bite

I'm honored.

Nice touch with the entirely incorrect mischaracterization about unlimited funding with no oversight too! But I'm glad you got all that pent up rage out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

So now it's liberalism not to want run-a-way spending and a strong 2A? Not to mention wanting smaller less swampy government and less wars?

Ok.

This is the reason why guys like me laugh at Trump fans/ voters here. It is impossible to reason with you all when the evidence that he should never hold office again is so abundant.

He fisted America and our bottom line and you want more of it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

And who, pray tell, is the messiah to avoid Biden and what metrics are you basing this on?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top