BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump is going to get us Biden again, AND we lose the House and more Senate seats
View Quote

And the voters will still never learn.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Fpni as usual
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
People keep saying "Kochs" yet one of them died several years ago, only one of them left.  Well, the black sheep is still alive as well.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm honored.
View Quote

You do you man.

Most the folks on this board support Ukraine's right to protect their territorial integrity but anyone with a brain understands what's actually going on with the $$$ behind the scenes

This is another Afghanistan, Iraq, you name it. . . it's a cash grab. Democrats are sending billions of dollars overseas (with no oversight) which is going to everything from private villas for corrupt Ukrainian officials all the way to the war chests for future democratic candidates.

But you know, you're honored I'm sure
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"DeS campaign confirmed actively working with GOPe to defeat Trump!"

LOL.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DeS campaign confirmed actively working with GOPe to defeat Trump!"

LOL.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Attachment Attached File

Already coming in handy!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Look at all the cultists posing as conservatives working against conservative values on this site by supporting an NYC Democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at all the liberals posing as RINOs working against Trump on this site.

Look at all the cultists posing as conservatives working against conservative values on this site by supporting an NYC Democrat.

And another 23er joins the gang. The gray bar gang.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Very true. But, he can win a general election whereas Trump cannot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis sunk his campaign on his own.

Very true. But, he can win a general election whereas Trump cannot.

Perhaps but we will not know this cycle
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

His SCOTUS appointments, and other federal judge appointments, say you don't know WTF you are talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well ya Trumps a liberal too.

His SCOTUS appointments, and other federal judge appointments, say you don't know WTF you are talking about.
Outsourcing judicial nominations to the FedSoc was about the only competent thing Trump did.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/bl3xUNE.gif

Trump adds five names to list of potential Supreme Court justices

President Trump added five names Friday to his list of potential Supreme Court justices in a move that precedes the possible, but still unannounced, retirement of Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.

The biggest new name was that of Brett Kavanaugh, a judge on the powerful U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

The other new names on Trump's list are Amy Coney Barrett, a former Notre Dame law professor just confirmed last month to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit

So no, 2 of Trump's 3 appointments were not approved by the Federalist Society. And Kavanaugh's appointment was done in a rather shady backroom deal between Kennedy and Trump.

So sorry, I'll stick with wanting the Harvard educated Conservative lawyer to be picking Thomas's replacement, thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Hope the Trump Davidians are happy when it's Potato Joe picking Clarence Thomas's replacement.

I'm concerned that DeS' SCOTUS appointments would have to be approved by his big name donors like the Kochs.

Before he was elected, Trump said he would make his picks from a list provided by the Federalist Society.  And he did.

President Trump added five names Friday to his list of potential Supreme Court justices in a move that precedes the possible, but still unannounced, retirement of Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.

The biggest new name was that of Brett Kavanaugh, a judge on the powerful U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

The other new names on Trump's list are Amy Coney Barrett, a former Notre Dame law professor just confirmed last month to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit

So no, 2 of Trump's 3 appointments were not approved by the Federalist Society. And Kavanaugh's appointment was done in a rather shady backroom deal between Kennedy and Trump.

So sorry, I'll stick with wanting the Harvard educated Conservative lawyer to be picking Thomas's replacement, thank you.

the left can't meme
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep, there are probably a few of those.

And there are countless more actual conservatives posting here in hopes the GOP comes to its senses and nominates somebody else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, there are probably a few of those.

And there are countless more actual conservatives posting here in hopes the GOP comes to its senses and nominates somebody else.
Again I ask, how much success at flipping people away from trump do you expect to have with the smug douche bag routine? It's a serious question that you repeatedly ignore, probably because you're phony and would become anti-desantis the second he were the preferred candidate.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Again I ask, how much success at flipping people away from trump do you expect to have with the smug douche bag routine? It's a serious question that you repeatedly ignore, probably because you're phony and would become anti-desantis the second he were the preferred candidate.
View Quote

This is the second time I've seen you ask him that, and each time when I read the post you're referring to, he's not being the least bit insulting or smug.

It seems that in your mind, not supporting Trump makes one a smug douchebag. Is that the way you see things?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is the second time I've seen you ask him that, and each time when I read the post you're referring to, he's not being the least bit insulting or smug.

It seems that in your mind, not supporting Trump makes one a smug douchebag. Is that the way you see things?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

His entire persona is that of a smug douche bag. You are high.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LMAO

View Quote

Mr. Kettle, I am pleased to introduce you to Mr. Pot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
LMAO

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

Is this not a CoC violation?
How is it that’s so many can personally attack that poster and nothing is done about it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is going to get us Biden again, AND we lose the House and more Senate seats

Learn what?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

the left can't meme
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Hope the Trump Davidians are happy when it's Potato Joe picking Clarence Thomas's replacement.

I'm concerned that DeS' SCOTUS appointments would have to be approved by his big name donors like the Kochs.

Before he was elected, Trump said he would make his picks from a list provided by the Federalist Society.  And he did.

the left can't meme

And apparently the "alt right" doesn't even know what a meme is versus a reaction GIF.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Labeling the pro gun fiscal conservative crowd as liberals is a weird flex on a gun site.
View Quote

It's hilarious and shows just how deep the worship of Trump goes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LMAO

View Quote

No.

You can't handle his opposing opinion, ergo the insults come out.  Seems to be something you do.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And another 23er joins the gang. The gray bar gang.
View Quote

I can't speak for him but I'd much rather be in the gray bar gang than the "I'm so fragile I have 200 people on my ignore list" gang.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, but let's keep fighting one another, that'll show those stupid liberals.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#25]

That's what you have to do.  Trump is a religious figure at this point.  His supporters require fealty.  Trump calls it "loyalty".
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL, every day is a busy day these days, for those with raging cases of TDS.

Y'all should send him a bill for renting that space in yer head.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And apparently the "alt right" doesn't even know what a meme is versus a reaction GIF.
View Quote

I've noticed everything you support collapses. Could you do Biden next?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's what you have to do.  Trump is a religious figure at this point.  His supporters require fealty.  Trump calls it "loyalty".
View Quote

problem for desantis is he has already blown the loyalty part and now comes the consequences
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Rated Troll
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”
    View Quote

Lol. Laura Loomer is fucking batshit crazy. I wouldn't let her mow my lawn.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:19:21 PM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:

How is it that's so many can personally attack that poster and nothing is done about it?
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

LMAO

How is it that's so many can personally attack that poster and nothing is done about it?
    Good question, it's happened to me plenty, though I didn't whine about it.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:30:13 PM EDT
    [#33]
    Quoted:
    Rated Troll
    View Quote

Do we have to go over this again? Hearing facts you don't like isn't trolling.

Loomer tweeted the piece out herself and my post is entirely a quote from it except a single sentence.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:32:27 PM EDT
    [#34]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”

She is, which is why Trump should be distancing himself from her, not inviting her with him on campaign stops and having private one on one meetings with her.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:34:42 PM EDT
      [#35]
      Quoted:

Jesus Christ.
      View All Quotes

What can I say, GD is pretty dead these days. Someone has to post the important news.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:39:35 PM EDT
      [#36]
      These threads seem familiar
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:43:45 PM EDT
      [#37]

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:46:47 PM EDT
      [#38]
      This thread makes me sad.
      The Democrats are willing to go to Banana Republic levels of evil to turn this once great country into a Marxist Globalist State.
      Whatever Trump or DeSantis does at this point is all below the noise level as far as I'm concerned.
      There's too much at stake to allow for this type of division on the Right.
      If we lose in 2024, it might be the last time we ever get a vote that counts.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:49:43 PM EDT
      [#39]
      Who fucking cares/big fucking deal.

It’s all rigged and the only Rhino that would even remotely be “allowed” to be installed would be The Outlaw Jersy Whale, as he is the only one that would be able to be 100% controlled “opposition” by the left/those in charge.

It’s a farce, and it’s a shame that so many still think that we have “fair” presidential elections.

Your vote for POTUS does not matter, and never will again.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:52:27 PM EDT
      [#40]
      Quoted:

You'll have to ask Trump or Loomer what her official title is.

Trump, Loomer Plan for Battle After Destroying DeSantis

45th President Donald J. Trump invited Laura Loomer to his box during an LIV Golf Tournament being played at Trump’s Bedminster Course over the weekend. Loomer has been critical in exposing Ron DeSantis’ globalist agenda.

In a video that has been viewed over a million times on X (formerly Twitter), Trump told Loomer, “It is great to have you, you have really been very special, you work hard and You are a very opinionated lady I have to tell you that and in my opinion, I like that. I appreciate all your support. Thank you, Laura.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3gOqDRXIAEguxp?format=jpg&name=large
      View Quote

Does DeSantis have a globalist agenda? If so, I want it exposed. I don't care who does it.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:57:56 PM EDT
      [#41]
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:59:02 PM EDT
      [#42]
      Kinda like the GOP did against the Tea Party?
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:05:07 PM EDT
      [#43]
      Quoted:

You do you man.

Most the folks on this board support Ukraine's right to protect their territorial integrity but anyone with a brain understands what's actually going on with the $$$ behind the scenes

This is another Afghanistan, Iraq, you name it. . . it's a cash grab. Democrats are sending billions of dollars overseas (with no oversight) which is going to everything from private villas for corrupt Ukrainian officials all the way to the war chests for future democratic candidates.

But you know, you're honored I'm sure
      View Quote

Only a smooth brain doesn't understand that   .
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:20:11 PM EDT
      [#44]
      Quoted:

Does DeSantis have a globalist agenda? If so, I want it exposed. I don't care who does it.
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

You'll have to ask Trump or Loomer what her official title is.

Trump, Loomer Plan for Battle After Destroying DeSantis

45th President Donald J. Trump invited Laura Loomer to his box during an LIV Golf Tournament being played at Trump’s Bedminster Course over the weekend. Loomer has been critical in exposing Ron DeSantis’ globalist agenda.

In a video that has been viewed over a million times on X (formerly Twitter), Trump told Loomer, “It is great to have you, you have really been very special, you work hard and You are a very opinionated lady I have to tell you that and in my opinion, I like that. I appreciate all your support. Thank you, Laura.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F3gOqDRXIAEguxp?format=jpg&name=large

Does outlawing DIE, divesting state funds from Blackrock, firing Soros backed government plants, and barring the Chinese from strategic land purchases sound like a globalist agenda?
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:24:11 PM EDT
      [#45]
      Quoted:

How is it that’s so many can personally attack that poster and nothing is done about it?
      View Quote

Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:29:39 PM EDT
      [#46]
      Let’s assume this is true, at least partially true for a moment. This is the problem with Trump, is this enough for you only Trumpers to have a second thought?

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:31:36 PM EDT
      [#47]
      Quoted:
      You think DeSantis is not working with liberals against trump He just hasn't been found out yet. Don't get me wrong I love him that's my man! As a florida man I girl crush on Desantis but I also have no illusion that he is somehow playing fair and trump isn't.   If you believe that you are as naive as liberals who think disarming good men will somehow make them safer.
      View Quote

I hope the crazy bitch (Trump,) doesn’t cut off your dick if you look at another girl.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:34:08 PM EDT
      [#48]
      Quoted:
      Let’s assume this is true, at least partially true for a moment. This is the problem with Trump, is this enough for you only Trumpers to have a second thought?

View Quote

By only trumpers I am assuming you mean republicans...we are the majority.

Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:34:23 PM EDT
      [#49]
      Trumps job is to wreck 2024 for Republicans. He is doing as he is told. Republicans deserve it for selling out.
      Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:36:04 PM EDT
      [#50]
      Quoted:
      Trumps job is to wreck 2024 for Republicans. He is doing as he is told. Republicans deserve it for selling out.
      View Quote

What a retarded take
      Page / 6
      Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
      Top Top