Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize that he voted for BHO.  Thanks for posting.

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:20:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I like Trump for shaking things up, but my vote is going for Cruz.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:26:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nice.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:27:19 AM EDT
[#4]
he's gotta be a little careful, I think if he winds up having to go third party,  he'll need cruz to win or vice versa.  Not be careful about pissing off Ted, but be careful about overly damaging a potential running mate.

Maybe he doesn't care...
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]

well played Cruz.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump is beginning to become one annoying SOB.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, and now Trump thinks its a virtue that he can work with those same democrats to 'get things done'.  Every time the federal
government 'gets something done' it usually involves fucking half the country in the ass.  I'd rather 4 years of gridlock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“The way he’s dealt with the Senate — where he goes in frankly like a bit of a maniac — you never get things done that way,” Trump said on “Fox News Sunday.” “You can’t walk into the Senate and scream and call people liars and not be able to cajole and get along with people. He’ll never get anything done. That’s the problem with Ted.”

“I actually get along with people much better than he does,” the Republican frontrunner said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “You know people don’t know that about me. I actually have a great relationship with people. In fact, I was criticized in the beginning because I get along with Democrats and liberals and Republicans and conservatives — I get along with everybody.”

Yeah, and now Trump thinks its a virtue that he can work with those same democrats to 'get things done'.  Every time the federal
government 'gets something done' it usually involves fucking half the country in the ass.  I'd rather 4 years of gridlock.

Of course Trump can ork with them. He bragged about paying those dems off.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:29:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure where you are getting that Cruz voted for Obama. Even a maniac has his limits.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:34:26 AM EDT
[#9]
The fact that Trump doesn't realize that sometimes preventing the feds from "getting anything done" is a victory in itself makes it very, very hard for me to trust him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:02:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Trump sounds like an edited tape with half the words and all the pauses taken out.  Just sayin.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm not sure where you are getting that Cruz voted for Obama. Even a maniac has his limits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha

Cruz 2016, because even a maniac has his limits.  

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:14:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you look past the poor choice of words in this instance Trump is 100% correct about Cruz.

For good or bad Cruz burned his bridges in the Senate. The question that needs to be asked is what changed after his tirade? Nothing that I can see other than a self-promoting rah-rah session for the benefit of his fan-boys.

LOL...He better win the POTUS job because even though Texans will send him back to the Senate time and again he will never be anything but a placeholder vote in the Senate....He will never chair a full committee and he will be relegated to mundane sub-committee posts for his whole Senate career.

Sort of how Ron Paul was in the House.
View Quote

No, he's not correct.  Whats more the irony of that statement coming from Trump is just too much.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:15:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Because Ted Cruz is just another shill for the GOPe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why anyone here favors Donald Trump when Ted Cruz remains a viable alternative is beyond my ability to understand.

Because Ted Cruz is just another shill for the GOPe?

Wanna know, how I know, you haven't been paying attention?
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:42:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I predict that you're dead right and that this is exactly what will happen.
Then we'll see how the fanatical supporters of a New York democrat react.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I predict that if Cruz continues to rise in the national polls and solidify his lead in Iowa you're going to see Trump come unglued.

I predict that you're dead right and that this is exactly what will happen.
Then we'll see how the fanatical supporters of a New York democrat react.

You guys crack me up.   Trump isn't stupid.  Everything he says publically is measured.  People have been predicting his demise for some time now, but he keeps his lead.  While I would prefer Cruz as president, trump is my number 2.  A trump/Cruz ticket with Allen west as sec def would be fucking outstanding.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Trump is done.

Cruz 2016.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 3:48:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, I guess no trump-cruz ticket.
Lol
View Quote

Meh.  Bush coined the phrase "voodoo economics" when hashing it out against Reagan for the Republican nomination.   These things happen.  Not saying a Trump/Cruz ticket could ever be a thing but this wouldn't kill it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ok, if it's fake, why does it agree with what everyone in theses threads are saying?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok, if it's fake, why does it agree with what everyone in theses threads are saying?  

Why the deflection?
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Do you think Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy, or not?  58% No
Do you think Donald Trump is honest and trustworthy, or not?  55% No

Do you think Ted Cruz is honest and trustworthy, or not?    34% No

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#19]
lol @ des Moines register. You'll find less left wing writing in Stalins memoirs.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Easy, they're either New York democrats, California democrats, Nevada democrats, or leading the Democrats in the Senate.

Again, he made the donations to stay on the good side of whoever has power in the states where he does the most business.  He has made a shit load of donations to Republicans, as well, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you ignore it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like this Trump fellow has some history of making bad decisions in the political arena.

And the donations to Hillary Clinton?

And Chuck Schumer?

And Harry Reid?

And Nancy Pelosi?

Easy, they're either New York democrats, California democrats, Nevada democrats, or leading the Democrats in the Senate.

Again, he made the donations to stay on the good side of whoever has power in the states where he does the most business.  He has made a shit load of donations to Republicans, as well, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you ignore it.

If someone is truly a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and a resident of NY State, would they EVER donate money to Chuck Schumer or Andrew Cuomo?
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Why the deflection?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the deflection?

Just because it's fake, doesn't mean that it isn't exactly how he feels.

Whoever created that meme and disseminated it, did so because it was so believable.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Whoever created that meme and disseminated it, did so because it was so believable.
View Quote

I considered the source. Tossing out a fake meme in the hopes it sticks is a rather poor means to advance discussion.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I considered the source. Tossing out a fake meme in the hopes it sticks is a rather poor means to advance discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%. Nevertheless...
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I dunno. Trump doesn't question Cruz's principles, here. He basically just says he is green, maybe too reckless. (Lol, yeah, I know, from Trump, right? But bear with me.) Trump is selling the notion that Cruz's heart is in the right place, but he needs seasoning. What better place to be seasoned that at Trump's right hand as VP?

It would go just fine with the traditional 'VP as hatchetman', the guy who says things the president can't, then the president says, "Well, look, we're all reasonable people, and that's a bit extreme, but you gotta admit, the VP has some good points."

It's a good strategy for a tagteam.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I guess no trump-cruz ticket.

Lol

I dunno. Trump doesn't question Cruz's principles, here. He basically just says he is green, maybe too reckless. (Lol, yeah, I know, from Trump, right? But bear with me.) Trump is selling the notion that Cruz's heart is in the right place, but he needs seasoning. What better place to be seasoned that at Trump's right hand as VP?

It would go just fine with the traditional 'VP as hatchetman', the guy who says things the president can't, then the president says, "Well, look, we're all reasonable people, and that's a bit extreme, but you gotta admit, the VP has some good points."

It's a good strategy for a tagteam.

Isn't that backwards though? I mean, you would have to twist things pretty far to deny that Trump has been the "hatchet man" for the entire primary. In fact, that's why he's so damn popular.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top