User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

According to the obesity map, Alabama comes in second after Mississippi in terms of fatness. Therefore, the womenz are among the fattest in the nation.
View Quote

Are you from Canada?  
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Overlay their concept of “southerners” with a racial demographic map and you will see who they mean by southerners.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Word

Cheerwine, vinegar based BBQ pig, red cap Blenheim will protect from pretty much anything.
View Quote

Well, I was thinking the same thing about Zatarain's.
Covid crawfish boil to stay healthy
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you from Canada?  
View Quote

If you think Alabama has prettier women than Quebec you're insane.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Have you ever driven through an AL college town?

I'm guessing you haven't.
View Quote

Ever been to Montreal?
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Have you ever driven through an AL college town?

I'm guessing you haven't.
View Quote

I'd take just the women on the campuses of Auburn, and the University of Alabama over all the women in Canada
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ever been to Montreal?
View Quote

It's a place you hunt poutine, not poontang
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Travel more?  

Lol

The people leaving NJ that can afford to do so aren't from those areas to begin with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people leave NJ cause of economics.

I'm sure the lovely attractions of Camden, Trenton, Patterson, and Newark have nothing to do with it.

Ignorance.

You need to travel some more. There are some great places in NJ, but the ones listed are dirty and depressing.

Travel more?  

Lol

The people leaving NJ that can afford to do so aren't from those areas to begin with.

How can you come up with that response to what I posted? Makes zero sense.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:07:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've lived all over.  New Jersey is quite possibly the nicest place I've lived
View Quote

But not Camden, Trenton, Patterson or Newark.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So this is a race between fat out of shape people vs. fat out of shape subway riding people who live 2 million per square mile.

The ending practically writes itself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I live here. These morons are going to die by the bushel and it is going to be their own fault.
View Quote

We don't know where the fuck you live.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Urban areas are gonna get smacked, north, south, east, or west. Plenty of fat, unhealthy people everywhere. The South probably isn't going to see the kind of carnage the northern areas of the country are going to take, it's simply less urban. We've got 7 cases in my county of 25,000 and everyone is being pretty careful. We'll probably see a few more, but I just don't think it's ever going to be a crunch like metro Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta, etc. are going to see. NYC is seeing what it's seeing because 18 million people live on a fucking thimble, ride the same goddamn trains and every person from every shithole in the world lands there first. It was always going to be a shitshow. In 5 years some egghead will dig through the data and tell us who had the highest death rate by every imaginable factor, but no one will give a shit by then.

So yeah, if you're fat and smoke two packs a day, you probably have a higher chance of fucking dying from COVID-19... and any other ailment, whether you live in Nome, AK or Liberty, MS. If it scares you, change your lifestyle. If it doesn't, do what you do. Snide remarks from some keyboard commando aren't gonna make any damn difference. If I moved to NYC, I think it would be pretty poor form to get on here and shit talk the very people I live and work around.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ha...

The author is a progressive.
Progressives believe all men are sexists.
All White's are racist.
A man can have a vagina and a woman can have a penis.
The same person who believes this believes Southerner's will die disproportionately from the CCP flu.

Shame on all of you for taking this moron seriously...
View Quote

I was going to say something similar, Jim Crow laws still around. Give a fucking break. More like fat fucks dying from their government paid for daily intake of High-fructose corn syrup
Food
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.

Bless your heart.

We both live in MS, and yeah MS probably have more poor/fat people per unit of population than anywhere else in the US. And I know akegineer, he’s not singing religion.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I live here. These morons are going to die by the bushel and it is going to be their own fault.
View Quote

What's keeping you down here, sweet cheeks? I-95 goes in two directions.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would he leave? Listening to the doomers, there's gonna be some sweet deals on plenty of properties soon.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI as usual.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 11:10:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Me agree with you and think this is the reason many young people will get sick or die from this when they should not.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#21]
The Atlantic isn’t a publication to be taken seriously anymore.

That being said, there are fat, out of shape people in great numbers all over America, not just in the south.

Numbers and statistics don’t tell the whole story of anything. They’re just an opinion shaping tool, and a clumsy one, used to influence the easily led.

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top