Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 82
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A couple years old now, but the other person’s insurance will cover it. Other driver was a high school sophomore who had just gotten her license. She was bawling as she got out of the vehicle. I ended up calming her down and speaking to her daddy and telling him not to be too hard on her. She was stopped behind me waiting for traffic to clear so I could make a right onto the interstate on-ramp. The last car in the line had just gone by, and it was a dark car not dissimilar to my own. She saw a dark car go and just started to roll, not realizing I hadn’t started moving yet. Easy mistake to make, and no one was hurt. I couldn’t be mad at her, and besides, on today of all days, I was moved to offer grace.
View Quote

You're nice.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Went out and added some air in the Jeeps' and SRT's tires.  Figured the temps were dropping enough, and they were a couplethree PSI on the low side.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 3:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At this point I think he's going to have to go into politics or something to take advantage of his situation. It would be a shame if he faded into obscurity
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need for hysterics. Everyone was fine and hysterics never make anything better anyway. Besides, half the reason I make an effective ER nurse is that I don't often get riled up and I'm really effective at calming people down.
You're Kyle's spirit animal.  

I could be his mama.
Seems like he'd be a good kid.  I keep thinking he's got a good personality and discipline to be LEO or something along those lines.  Really has a knack for shoot/no-shoot decision making.  If you think about all those officer involved shootings that involved dozens of rounds being fired.  He took out more bad guys with what... like 8 shots?  Granted, he did wait until he could see the whites of their eyes, and smell their breath.
At this point I think he's going to have to go into politics or something to take advantage of his situation. It would be a shame if he faded into obscurity

No, fading into obscurity is exactly what he needs, for his own sanity. That's exactly what I'd do, disappear to get my own anonymity back.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyways
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Erry1 got to sleep?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:27:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, fading into obscurity is exactly what he needs, for his own sanity. That's exactly what I'd do, disappear to get my own anonymity back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need for hysterics. Everyone was fine and hysterics never make anything better anyway. Besides, half the reason I make an effective ER nurse is that I don't often get riled up and I'm really effective at calming people down.

I could be his mama.
Seems like he'd be a good kid.  I keep thinking he's got a good personality and discipline to be LEO or something along those lines.  Really has a knack for shoot/no-shoot decision making.  If you think about all those officer involved shootings that involved dozens of rounds being fired.  He took out more bad guys with what... like 8 shots?  Granted, he did wait until he could see the whites of their eyes, and smell their breath.

Yes, exactly what I told my wife in the car listening to the verdict yesterday.  I’d go somewhere and live a very quiet life.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:27:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyways
View Quote

Why are you yp
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:56:56 AM EDT
[#8]
In my stand , forgot my harness  , don't look back
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 7:41:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be his mama.

It's a good point but I don't think that's likely to happen unfortunately
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fall protection mandatory over 4 feet, it's lifesaving rule number 6

I bet you don't even have a valid work permit and are not wearing your seatbelt. Sitting in a blind? Damn son, where's your confined space permit?

Did you file a journey management plan to get to your blind? You are SO FIRED brah!

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I bet you don't even have a valid work permit and are not wearing your seatbelt. Sitting in a blind? Damn son, where's your confined space permit?

Did you file a journey management plan to get to your blind? You are SO FIRED brah!
https://slideplayer.com/slide/5310493/17/images/8/Life+Saving+Rules+Work+with+a+valid+work+permit+when+required.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://slideplayer.com/slide/5310493/17/images/8/Life+Saving+Rules+Work+with+a+valid+work+permit+when+required.jpg

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Wham, bam, thank’ya ma’am
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nice!
View All Quotes

Mama makes duck dressing at Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Mama makes duck dressing at Thanksgiving
View All Quotes
What do the ducks wear?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://img.ifunny.co/images/95587b3fe8ca52b2bec23ceb095633db85057bf79dc695adfc4002b76a8489f0_1.jpg
Welcome to my (former) world. I can't tell you how many times I have had to learn about trenching, shoring, scaffolding and welding permits, even though it has no relevance to what we are contracted to do

SAFETY FIRST
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful there, man
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#20]
It's actually kind of nice to not be in a tree for once on a Saturday morning.

Archery ended yesterday and gun season starts next Saturday.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, exactly what I told my wife in the car listening to the verdict yesterday.  I’d go somewhere and live a very quiet life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be his mama.

Right?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be his mama.

If he's smart, and his parents are both separately smart, he should be able to be swayed to discretion.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#24]
So much to do around the house the weekend in between hockey.

Need to clear the landscaping in front of my house and do the stinking leaves which have since covered my yard en masse.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Vet appointment early this afternoon as well.

At my neighbor's house so at least it's close.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Someone rolled a pumpkin into my front yard last night with a hole bashed into it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Someone rolled a pumpkin into my front yard last night with a hole bashed into it

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/440815/IMG_20211120_075020223_jpg-2174123.JPG
View Quote

Crazy kids?

A threatening epithet?

Or, was it the headless horseman?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A couple years old now, but the other person’s insurance will cover it. Other driver was a high school sophomore who had just gotten her license. She was bawling as she got out of the vehicle. I ended up calming her down and speaking to her daddy and telling him not to be too hard on her. She was stopped behind me waiting for traffic to clear so I could make a right onto the interstate on-ramp. The last car in the line had just gone by, and it was a dark car not dissimilar to my own. She saw a dark car go and just started to roll, not realizing I hadn’t started moving yet. Easy mistake to make, and no one was hurt. I couldn’t be mad at her, and besides, on today of all days, I was moved to offer grace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yay. Rear ended leaving work.

Ooof.

Hope you are ok.

Dang, your car was pretty new from what I remember.

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#29]

Penguins!

A good day's shooting! Congratulations!
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What do the ducks wear?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What do the ducks wear?

Pleated skirts and a-line dresses?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/440815/IMG_20211120_075020223_jpg-2174123.JPG
View Quote

Alien egg capsule.
There's a face hugger loose in your yard!
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Alien egg capsule.
There's a face hugger loose in your yard!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/464777/Alien-Facehugger-h1-2016801.jpg
View Quote

Hey there
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Crazy kids?

A threatening epithet?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crazy kids?

A threatening epithet?

A crazy, threatening, headless, kid horseman.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A crazy, threatening, headless, kid horseman.
View Quote
That makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why are you yp
View Quote

Because
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What do the ducks wear?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What do the ducks wear?

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Penguins!

A good day's shooting! Congratulations!
View All Quotes

They look like a duck, they quack like a duck, the walk like a duck…THE MUST BE DUCKS!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Were they singing too loud?
View All Quotes

They actually were making a racket when they were coming in.  Good thing, bc down in the crik, you gotta shoot fast. They come in like missles.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Because
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you yp

Because

Want some kk donuts?
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#41]
I rarely partake in the sweets, but thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Breakfast home, sweet sue's, blue ribbon, countryside.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Think I might dump the oil in the cummins today.

Gonna run 5-40w this winter.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They actually were making a racket when they were coming in.  Good thing, bc down in the crik, you gotta shoot fast. They come in like missles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So you're basically a missle defense system!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Thoughts on a 16.25” rail on a 22” ar10??  Dumb???
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Think I might dump the oil in the cummins today.

Gonna run 5-40w this winter.
View Quote
I should change the lawnmower oil. Have some rotella laying around. We don't own diesels.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me and the ole browning bps, we ready
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Thoughts on a 16.25" rail on a 22" ar10??  Dumb???
View Quote
Seems effective.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody fucked that pumpkin
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Thoughts on a 16.25” rail on a 22” ar10??  Dumb???
View Quote

Do it
Page / 82
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top