Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The only GOP candidate to open worm cans the usual suspects ignore.

His age doesn't alarm me more than his inexperience in this field.

I too think he'll best serve as Trumps VP.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Ramaswamy/Paul 2024!
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He did say no. You can always watch the videos you link to instead of just linking them.
View Quote

You think I typed his word for word responses by ESP? Everybody here can go to that video and see if he's upfront.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
GD: "This guy is saying stuff I agree with!"

Also GD: "That's why I'm not voting for him!!"

Lol its like battered spouse syndrome
View Quote

Ain't that the damn truth.

GD: THE SWAMP IS THE PROBLEM. GUYS SPEND TOO LONG IN WASHINGTON AND THEY BECOME JUST ANOTHER POLITICIAN!

Also GD: THIS GUY DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE!

or the old faithful:

GD: I DON'T LIKE ONE OF HIS STANCES THEREFORE I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH 95% OF EVERYTHING ELSE!

Also GD: THIS GUY SAYS EVERYTHING I LIKE THEREFORE HE'S A GRIFTER!
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trojan Horse propped up by Soros and World Economic Forum.

You guys are like a fish jumping at the new shiner spinner bait that zings by.

Typical
View Quote

These are lies.
But you gobbled them up without confirming them like your little fish.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You think I typed his word for word responses by ESP?
View Quote

Nice edit.

I'm sure it pained you to write out Vivek did say no there.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh boy. Some of you guys are so gullible.

For the eleventeenth time, Vivek is a Klaus Schwab, WEF acolyte, a plant. No different than that shit bag Dan Crenshaw and Justin Trudeau.

Can some of you not understand what infiltration means?

It’s pathetic.
View Quote

More lies.
You guys just can’t help yourselves.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nice edit.

I'm sure it pained you to write out Vivek did say no there.
View Quote

You got me. I changed the word "posted" to "typed".

Home run slugger.

EDITED TO ADD: that I also added "Everybody here can go to that video and see if he's upfront."
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You guys are delusional if you think Trump has a chance in hell of winning.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...

You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.

You guys are delusional if you think Trump has a chance in hell of winning.....

Trump won’t be on the ballot
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Pretty hard to evaluate candidates when you can't trust anything anybody says anymore.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Let me know when he says Jesus is the God he speaks of and I’ll consider. I thought Soros paid for his education, is that not true?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Let me know when he says Jesus is the God he speaks of and I’ll consider. I thought Soros paid for his education, is that not true?
View Quote

He is a practicing Hindu. This is a far cry from a wool cloaked “Christian” swamp creature.

George Soros didn’t pay for his education.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He doesn’t support an estate tax.

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy’s sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton’s, Bush’s, Kennedy’s and Rothschild’s. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it’s a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can’t take it sometimes.

Vivek 2024: no more sacred cows

(The irony lol)
View Quote

The government is going to do far worse things with the tax they would collect from inheritances than any spoiled rich kids would. The whole idea that the government is somehow entitled to what wealth I was able to accumulate and pass on to my children is abhorrent. Thought experiment or no, his defense to this is basically that it's not implementable in the current system. He certainly doesn't close the door on implementing it when conditions are right.
Let me be clear: The government is not entitled to anyone's inheritance. Inheritance tax is full on theft. Some tax is necessary, sure, but a large portion of current taxes are also theft. There should be no income tax and no double, triple, quadruple taxation.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He doesn't support an estate tax.

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy's sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton's, Bush's, Kennedy's and Rothschild's. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it's a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can't take it sometimes.

(The irony lol)
View Quote

In a conversation with radio host Michael Smerconish, Ramaswamy somewhat stood behind the idea that America should implement a 59 percent estate tax   otherwise known as a "death tax"   at minimum. His only qualm with the idea was seemingly that it was "unimplementable in the current system" and that there would be "consequences" politically. As too many American small business owners and farmers know, however, the consequences of the death tax are more than just political.

The question originated because of a quote in Ramaswamy's 2022 book, Nation of Victims. In the book, Ramaswamy writes about the estate tax thusly:

"Piketty and Saez are proposing a dry, yet elegant answer to the question, one that both tells us who the worst off are and helps us prevent Wilt Chamberlain's talentless grandchildren from ruling the world  Piketty and Saez's equations spit out the answer that the optimal inheritance tax in the United States is 59 percent  I'd take the figure Piketty and Saez arrive at as a minimum. We shouldn't allow people to become billionaires just by having rich parents."

https://www.protectingtaxpayers.org/death-tax/ramaswamy-would-raise-taxes/#:~:text=Such%20is%20the%20nature%20of,death%20tax%E2%80%9D%20%E2%80%93%20at%20minimum

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Boomers are rotting to death in their elected seats but God forbid someone born after the invention of color TV gets elected.

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence at 33, rebelling against the greatest military power on earth, but Vivek is too young to lead.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

...and Boomers are getting too old to make rational decisions anymore.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus is the son of God last I checked.

He took a Yale Law scholarship that was funded by Paul Soros (George's brother), who is now deceased.

I took about a dozen scholarships in college and I have no idea who funded them.

He made a page responding directly to most of these attacks from the Desantis campaign https://www.vivek2024.com/fakenews/
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The government is going to do far worse things with the tax they would collect from inheritances than any spoiled rich kids would. The whole idea that the government is somehow entitled to what wealth I was able to accumulate and pass on to my children is abhorrent. Thought experiment or no, his defense to this is basically that it's not implementable in the current system. He certainly doesn't close the door on implementing it when conditions are right.
Let me be clear: The government is not entitled to anyone's inheritance. Inheritance tax is full on theft. Some tax is necessary, sure, but a large portion of current taxes are also theft. There should be no income tax and no double, triple, quadruple taxation.
View Quote

Now see, THAT would have been a no answer to the question.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

I’d rather him as President with a very experienced (establishment) vice president. Who else is actually going to shrink the influence of the federal bureaucracy?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In a conversation with radio host Michael Smerconish, Ramaswamy somewhat stood behind the idea that America should implement a 59 percent estate tax   otherwise known as a "death tax"   at minimum. His only qualm with the idea was seemingly that it was "unimplementable in the current system" and that there would be "consequences" politically. As too many American small business owners and farmers know, however, the consequences of the death tax are more than just political.

The question originated because of a quote in Ramaswamy's 2022 book, Nation of Victims. In the book, Ramaswamy writes about the estate tax thusly:

"Piketty and Saez are proposing a dry, yet elegant answer to the question, one that both tells us who the worst off are and helps us prevent Wilt Chamberlain's talentless grandchildren from ruling the world  Piketty and Saez's equations spit out the answer that the optimal inheritance tax in the United States is 59 percent  I'd take the figure Piketty and Saez arrive at as a minimum. We shouldn't allow people to become billionaires just by having rich parents."

https://www.protectingtaxpayers.org/death-tax/ramaswamy-would-raise-taxes/#:~:text=Such%20is%20the%20nature%20of,death%20tax%E2%80%9D%20%E2%80%93%20at%20minimum

View Quote

Read the whole chapter and watch the whole interview.

Come back.

I know it’s hard to do that in a culture of clickbait sniping where nobody knows anything because truth or nuance is lost.

I’ve listened to Trump wholly, DeSantis wholly, and Vivek.

Vivek has more grasp of broader bases, implications and importances than Trump, but doesn’t have the gusto. He definitely has more charisma than DeSantis who honestly has had his platform handed to him by Trump and a Republican Floridian Congress, he just doesn’t have the courage to say anything beyond talking points handed to him. Vivek does lack political experience, but at this point that’s now a positive. The taint that comes with being mired in the GOP is toxic favors in exchange for soul. Not to mention Vivek being free to talk without pissing off the donors vying for handouts later.

I mean, just look at the political sniping fodder being pushed in this thread. It’s from his book. Of more than 1 that DeSantis probably had a ghost writer do for him. Trump had his view put out decades ago but still was influential.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#21]
now do his shady past in the medical industry with his self funded studies approving his drug lol.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
now do his shady past in the medical industry with his self funded studies approving his drug lol.
View Quote

Business model looking at discarded drugs.

Take the risk that maybe they weren’t researched properly, discarded because funds had to go to other promising drugs, or can be repurposed with other drugs.

Some failed, some passed.

That’s biotech.

High risk/high reward.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2015/09/09/the-30-year-old-ceo-conjuring-drug-companies-from-thin-air/?sh=6e2b20674f39
(Article before the sniping began years ago)

People forget that Lipitor was almost abandoned and it is used all around the country now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#23]
His plan does not match statements from his book.  In his book he says is the governments place to allow who can become a billionaire, it is the governments place to determine what happens to your money when you die if you are "rich", and it is the governments place to determine/limit what you can do to help out your children financially.  

That is a mindset that big government knows best and should have the authority to take away most of what you built instead of allowing you pass it on to your children.  His approach in his book is very similar to telling business owners "you didn't build that" except in this case it is "your kids didn't earn that (your wealth) so we are going to take it".  

Vivek is off my list of possible candidates I will consider.  He does have some really great ideas, he can be an advisor but he should never be put in a position of power.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He doesn't want big gov, but wants gov to get their 60% of your possessions when you die.

View Quote

He said 60% at a minimum.  Direct statement from Vivek in his book:

"Piketty and Saez's equations spit out the answer that the optimal inheritance tax in the United States is 59 percent I'd take the figure Piketty and Saez arrive at as a minimum."

Your kids didn't earn it so they should not get it...the government should.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Vivek: "I would not as it is unemplementable in the current US system"

"Would you if you could"

Vivek: "I would not in that narrow context, ..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwVet12sVFH/

Nice couched responses. Slimy used car salesman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen a lot of people regurgitate this line.  Can someone post the video of him saying that?  Wanting to understand the context instead of just blinding repeating this.

Vivek: "I would not as it is unemplementable in the current US system"

"Would you if you could"

Vivek: "I would not in that narrow context, ..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwVet12sVFH/

Nice couched responses. Slimy used car salesman.
So basically what the clip ends with is that he's rather trade a very low tax system for the life of the person but then have a higher % of inheritance tax.  
I'm less concerned honestly.  It sounds "bad" but he's preferring that while you are alive.  Meh.  Most likely it would become a wash at the end of the day but while you are alive you see the benefits of the lower tax rates.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Foreign policy and inheritance tax though
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He doesn't support an estate tax.

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy's sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton's, Bush's, Kennedy's and Rothschild's. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it's a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can't take it sometimes.

(The irony lol)

The goal of every parent is to provide generational wealth to their offspring so they can have a better life than the parent. My wife and I are purposefully created financial assets for our daughter so she will have a leg up. This includes money, businesses, and property. The idea of it being taken away from my wife and I when we pass away is horrible.

One of the bedrocks of the American dream is generational wealth being passed down from generation to generation. Family estates, lands, businesses, assets, etc... it should be up to the owner to decide what happens to it. Not the state. If I want my daughter to inherit it all and use that as a foundation to further grow her own abilities and wealth. Then that should be my decision.

Fuck estate taxes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The only GOP candidate to open worm cans the usual suspects ignore.

His age doesn't alarm me more than his inexperience in this field.

I too think he'll best serve as Trumps VP.
View Quote

Anybody still thinking Trump has a chance of ever seeing the inside of the WH again isn’t playing with a full deck.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Boomers are rotting to death in their elected seats but God forbid someone born after the invention of color TV gets elected.

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence at 33, rebelling against the greatest military power on earth, but Vivek is too young to lead.
View Quote

<-- 61-years-old...
No, I support a younger President. Both Trump and Biden are too old. And cut the boomer crap. It's as bad as BLM, Antifa, and others. Grouping is racist, ignorant, and does no good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...

You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.
View Quote

Trump has lost his marbles.  Another 4 years is not in our best interest.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy’s sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton’s, Bush’s, Kennedy’s and Rothschild’s. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it’s a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can’t take it sometimes.

(The irony lol)
View Quote

Dude.

Merit is the prime tenant of my religion and we do not believe in bullshit like inheritance taxes.

Stop being a communist.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#32]
If you are going to put the effort into supporting any of them, Trump should be it.

That is assuming you believe voting matters..
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

GD: THE SWAMP IS THE PROBLEM. GUYS SPEND TOO LONG IN WASHINGTON AND THEY BECOME JUST ANOTHER POLITICIAN!

or the old faithful:

GD: I DON'T LIKE ONE OF HIS STANCES THEREFORE I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH 95% OF EVERYTHING ELSE!

View Quote

Haha so true about arfcom folks
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Andy Frisella had good interview with Vivek.  It's a long interview but worth the watch when you have the time.

Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy's Powerful Vision For America - Ep 568
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

(The irony lol)
View Quote

The irony of his opposition to "mental competency" testing for lawmakers, especially given McConnell's second freezing episode, speaks volumes.

He desires to implement version of Tamil Brahmin oppressive meritocracy so that a small elite group literally takes control of everything from who gets educated to what is defined as "merit".

Meritocracy is already innately built in to our society. We don't need his version of caste system or his "non-white nationalism" in U.S.A.  We don't need nationalism that is color-coded or to be India 2.0

Get past the facade and you will understand he just represents different flavor of identity politics and wokeism.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of his, I'm just not falling for his slick talking style.
You sheep just fall in line, damn some people would vote for a dead tree if it could talk.
View Quote

I'm sure you have it all figured out...
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dude.

Merit is the prime tenant of my religion and we do not believe in bullshit like inheritance taxes.

Stop being a communist.
View Quote

Dude.

It was just highlighting an issue cropping up.

Solutions? Inconclusive.

Not communist to explore a subject.

Uncomfortable realities and trade offs. Do you want merit or do you want mini-kingdoms where you reach a certain level after a couple generations that you transact corruptly with political actors for more share of kingdom either through subsidy or shutting out competitors? (Crony capitalism families quid pro quo deals)

It highlights an issue, yes there maybe some parents who intentionally deprive their kids to build grit, but the likelihood is low.

I think the bigger issue is the corruption which allows it to happen…which he has staunchly outlined the methods/details of accomplishing than any other candidate in refreshing candor.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Goddamn this place is hilarious…

Half compare him to Obama even though their political views are literally polar opposites. But he’s brown and has a funny name so clearly he’s Obama 2.0.

The other half say he’s full of shit and a grifter with no political experience just saying what folks wanna hear. And he was a democrat when he was a college student. But when it was Trump, who was a Democrat for nearly 50 years, doing literally the same thing they got on their knees to worship him.

And most keep saying he’s “too young” to lead. The man is 38 years old. He’s middle aged. That comment being echoed is just proof that GD is mostly out of touch geriatrics. 35-55 is the age that pretty much all politicians should be. Younger? Get a little more life experience. Older? Go enjoy your last few years before your body rapidly declines physically and mentally.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The irony of his opposition to "mental competency" testing for lawmakers, especially given McConnell's second freezing episode, speaks volumes.

He desires to implement version of Tamil Brahmin oppressive meritocracy so that a small elite group literally takes control of everything from who gets educated to what is defined as "merit".

Meritocracy is already innately built in to our society. We don't need his version of caste system or his "non-white nationalism" in U.S.A.  We don't need nationalism that is color-coded or to be India 2.0

Get past the facade and you will understand he just represents different flavor of identity politics and wokeism.
View Quote

Except old world caste system is dependent on family/performance.

Talking about doing away with family inheritance is in direct opposition to that idea.

Your premise is failure.

We used to be a meritocracy. It’s corroded to racial/sexual/class preference quotas. The Gilded Age is no longer possible in today’s cultural/political climate.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even if that's true....

It's also about making sure someone with a clear, cogent message like this goes as far as he possibly can, and gets taken 100% seriously.

His platform is higher, more clear, and way more detailed than Trump's.  Even though Trump is ahead right now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Talking about doing away with family inheritance is in direct opposition to that idea.

Your premise is failure.
View Quote

Anybody who thinks estates should go to anyone other than who the decendent decides is a fucking communist, period.

Vivek would be roasted alive on this forum if the subject was gun control and he answered the same way.

Interviewer: Would you support gun registration?
Vivek: I would not as it is unemplementable in the current US system.
Interviewer: Would you if you could?
Vivek: I would not in that narrow context."
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Anybody who thinks estates should go to anyone other than who the decendent decides is a fucking communist, period.

Vivek would be roasted alive on this forum if the subject was gun control and he answered the same way.

View Quote

Fact
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your premise is failure.

We used to be a meritocracy. It’s corroded to racial/sexual/class preference quotas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your premise is failure.

We used to be a meritocracy. It’s corroded to racial/sexual/class preference quotas.

You are either disingenuous or naive and uneducated regarding India's caste system historically, and how meritocracy was weaponized by Brahmin Tamils.

His Tamil Brahmin lineage is very important to him.

He has stated desire is to strip inter-generational American wealth. It's an attack on our society and our tradition.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#45]
“Charm is the viscous grease with which he oils his flimflam machine!” -Frasier Crane
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

or the old faithful:

View Quote

Thanks for capitalizing your bull shit...makes it easier not to step in.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Anybody still thinking Trump has a chance of ever seeing the inside of the WH again isn’t playing with a full deck.
View Quote

I always remove the jokers.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't be fooled by him, he's Obama Lite!
View Quote

That's exactly what he is. He will be the GOP version Obama.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thanks for capitalizing your bull shit...makes it easier not to step in.
View Quote

LOL you are one of, if not the biggest bullshit artists on this site with your “Luciferian Globalist” nonsense.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your premise is failure.

A number here are fine with gun control, estate tax, government spending, etc as long as it is "their guy" doing it. Look at how many defend Trump's gun control and ballooning of the government.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top