BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is no simple "clarification" for what he said.  Even if it was a hypothetical question his mindset is so far out of line that he should never be put in a position of power.  He made his statement in his published book.  It isn't like he was blind sided as some political event, said something awkward and the media exaggerated it.  He said it, it was reviewed multiple times, and it was published.  

His thoughts are the government should not allow billionaires to make their kids billionaires and the government should take 59% at a minimum.  Those are his thought out and reviewed published words.  He has other thoughts that are good, I'm fine with him being an advisor.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hasn't said that at all, but yet here it is again.

its been clarified, much to the disappointment of RonDon Supporters.

There is no simple "clarification" for what he said.  Even if it was a hypothetical question his mindset is so far out of line that he should never be put in a position of power.  He made his statement in his published book.  It isn't like he was blind sided as some political event, said something awkward and the media exaggerated it.  He said it, it was reviewed multiple times, and it was published.  

His thoughts are the government should not allow billionaires to make their kids billionaires and the government should take 59% at a minimum.  Those are his thought out and reviewed published words.  He has other thoughts that are good, I'm fine with him being an advisor.  

That's pretty fucked up, tax a person to death while alive and then take the rest upon death.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The name Nikki is Punjabi origin, and she has been called by her Punjabi middle name "Nikki" since she was a child. It is not "de-Sikh'ed".

Keep quacking with the racists.
View Quote

Good lawd! What do we do with the racists? Guolilotine? You guys are lost. There’s no way to get beyond that fact.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
All the NeverTrumps are circle jerking for this guy
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]

God is Real! and God has spoken!
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good lawd! What do we do with the racists? Guolilotine? You guys are lost. There’s no way to get beyond that fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The name Nikki is Punjabi origin, and she has been called by her Punjabi middle name "Nikki" since she was a child. It is not "de-Sikh'ed".

nice troll account mochaTX
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve read it as well. I don’t agree with the proposal, but he is self aware of its problems/issues because it requires government collection treading on freedom, but it was a thought experiment and observations which really was the main point at the end which starts a conversation that the Republican Party is missing sorely. Where are Republicans’ vision of civic duty and responsibilities? Are Republicans okay with fiefdoms of rich aristocracy which has the ability to lobby corrupt .gov for more money/power multigenerationally? It’s what is missing from the Republican platform. It isn’t mired in jealousy like the lefts view which is to actively deprive everyone so they can decide who gets what scraps with the correct vote.

Again I bring up the family of Bush, Cheney, Kennedy, Clinton, and probably soon Obama. Do we really want a Trump Jr to be President just because his dad was and name recognition?

A 59% inheritance tax for billionaires is awful because we are all billionaires or future billionaires here on ar15.com. It would never fly,(really which Congress people would ever vote that in) but I get his call for meritocracy and trying to rekindle it. Prescriptions bad, but it doesn’t disqualify him because he sees the blindspots the R’s are missing.

Also I agree with him. It’s why I’ve told my children, before he ever came on the political scene the same thing, and to tell their future children as well: to expect nothing and do better than those before you.

I’ve come out of the gutter to making top percentages of income. Treating and giving them lavish things is poison, having them be in competition with other “rich” kids is even more poisonous because of the toxicity on upbringing scale that results in dick measuring contests of unearned trinkets showing off is alluring. Which is why I appreciate his views more than every other candidate who just seem to be more of the same.

He sees outside the box which the GOPe keeps trying to put the base within. It’s what Trump showed us. There is an alternative to business as usual which has led us into stagnation and growing ruin.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:14:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I tend to agree with him that billionaires families should not just stay billionaires.

It's one thing if you put the work in to get the money. But just look at history (or watch a movie or two, if actual history isn't your fancy).

People who inherited everything they could ever want are some of the worst people in history. And not only are they bad, but they have the wealth and power to do bad.

Js. With that being said I agree with previous folks that it would never pass. Cause it's unfortunately true that everyone here is a future billionaire.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh but it’s super-convenient, just like how she converted.  Her parents didn’t want her to go by her  Sikh first name. Just the Americanized middle.

https://religionnews.com/2023/02/16/nikki-haley-says-shes-christian-but-its-complicated/

Now it’s my time to jump like you ;)
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh but it’s super-convenient, just like how she converted.  Her parents didn’t want her to go by her  Sikh first name. Just the Americanized middle.

https://religionnews.com/2023/02/16/nikki-haley-says-shes-christian-but-its-complicated/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

now you're citing an article written by another racially arrogant Hindu denying Punjabi origin of the middle name Nikki given her at birth

Nikki in Punjabi means "little one".
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:50:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We went to see Nikki Haley today.   She seemed to have good plans & ideas, too.  I could vote for her or Vivek or Trump.
We'll see how the campaigns shake out.
We didn't get there early, so we got the last 2 seats in the back.  It was an older crowd, much fewer young people than at Vivek's.  Mostly gray, white, no hair.
They seemed more organized than Vivek's had - lots of signs outside, campaign materials available inside - I didn't see any of that at Vivek's.
There was a cop on each side monitoring things.  A row of national media cameras at the back.  Reporters & photographers scurrying around the whole time.
I wouldn't have seen any of this at Vivek's, so i don't know if was there/happening at his or not, as we were front row center for his.  I didn't see any cops at Vivek's, but then it was a smaller town.
At first I thought it was a bigger crowd, but then I realized it was probably about the same number of people as at Vivek's; this room just looked more packed because all the chairs were grouped around large round tables.
Heeeeeere's Nikki:
https://i.imgur.com/ZQFogZP.jpg

View Quote

Should have asked her what kind of compromise she'd like to see on gun control.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:55:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A 59% inheritance tax for billionaires is awful because we are all billionaires or future billionaires here on ar15.com. It would never fly,(really which Congress people would ever vote that in) but I get his call for meritocracy and trying to rekindle it. Prescriptions bad, but it doesn't disqualify him because he sees the blindspots the R's are missing.

View Quote

You might just see it as one tax people might disagree on.  I see it as a mindset and ideology that one must have to propose such a thing, even as a thought experiment.  His line of thinking is so far off base that yes it is disqualifying.  The idea that "you didn't build that" and the "your children can't have it" because the federal government wants/needs it is just wrong.  

Today it might affect only billionaires be we all know first hand how that threshold gets lowered.  Jump back 20 years to when "Tax the Rich" meant going after the 1% or the top 0.1%.  Now Joe Biden says that any household making over $250,000 is wealthy and needs to "pay their fair share".  That is two people making $125,000 living together and now the left puts them in the same category as the 1% of 20 years ago.  With today's inflation $125,000 a year is middle class, the UPS drivers making $170,000 should be proof of that.  

That Republicans have lots of blinds spots, no real policy, and no real plan.  Name anything they all resonate on when it comes to a platform?  They are no longer solidly behind gun rights, Mitch McConnell bragged about this spending bill that included gun control saying it was needed and a great bill.  Republicans like raising taxes even though they try to blame it on Democrats.  While it is a stereotypical statement that Republican's help big business first...it is also true half the time.  Most Republicans don't even talk about the border, work permits, or actual legal immigration.  They have no real platform, it is just "look at how bad the Democrats are".  

Vivek has some good ideas.  If the deep state and military industrial complex thought Trump's ideas were radical then they will really throw a fit about some of Vivek's.  But, that also means there is no way he would be able to make them happen as a Hawaii judge or the Republican establishment would kill them, just like they did with almost every one of Trump's immigration/border projects.  I would still like to see someone try some of the ideas, such as eliminating the nuclear regulatory agency and put their duties back under other existing entities.  More nuclear power would put the US back in the energy independence category without having to wait for the grid to be built to hand solar, wind, and electric vehicles.  Vivek is only candidate strongly pushing new nuclear power, at least from what I've heard.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:09:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What did Trump say about it? Or better yet what did he do to fix it?

I like Trump and will vote for him, but I'd rather have someone else at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did he say his plan was to overcome the rigged election system?  Or, did he skip over that part?

What did Trump say about it? Or better yet what did he do to fix it?

I like Trump and will vote for him, but I'd rather have someone else at this point.

I've said what Trump did many times, and told everyone to prepare for what's coming.  Arfcom doesn't want to hear it, so my threads get locked.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Trump-will-be-President/5-2666202/

The bottom line is that neither Vivek, DeSantis, Nikki, nor anyone else the deep state throws at this current situation is going to work.  They can put any shiny politician they want up in front of the crowd on the republican ticket and they are all going to get crushed by Trump.

Anyone who is running against Trump is the enemy in my view.  Fuck ALL of them.  If they are running against Trump right now, THEY are the problem.  Our country was attacked, and our elections were rigged and stolen.  Since Vivek, DeSantis, and all the others are going along with the rigged system and not coming out against it, that should be a fucking clue.  The majority of the country can finally see and understand the basics of what is going on now, and that's why Trump has such a huge lead.  The vocal crowd of Never Trumper's on Arfcom have completely lost their minds and are in total denial of the reality of political situation going on in this country right now.  They are absolutely brain washed by the mass media due to their hatred for Trump.  

Any normal person can understand that there is no way any conservative candidate can win with a rigged election system right now, unless they are part of the deep state system.  Yet here Arfcom is chasing any shiny political fishing lure the deep state is trolling the republican side with.

Trump is going to President, and it will happen due to what I posted in my thread.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Saw a video, maybe it means something maybe its just a coincidenc but Vivek and Pete Buttijedge (sp) were both young members of a town hall made for TV. Forget who they were asking quesitons but it was an election event sometime in the 1990's I think. Could very well mean they were both being groomed for politics and if that is so you can expect Vivek to be a RINO once he gets into office.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:21:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My gawd the Indians have 1.3 billion people plus. They’ve already out bread everyone, except the Chinese. Indians are Caucasian though. I only say that because a lot of people don’t know that fact. A lot of the Middle East is Caucasian too. Fascinating stuff.
View Quote

Pls explain the sentences 3,4, and 5.

@Jpsavage
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:21:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why do you have to take it to that extreme?  Why can't people offer criticisms without you claiming everyone is a racist or a terrible person if they don't support him?  Do you think jumping to that extreme and insulting everyone is going to help you have a civil discussion?  Or are you just here to try to browbeat people into submission the the DeSantis cult tried a few months ago?  

Your thread is "he is the man" and people explained why they felt he wasn't.  You should try to address those concerns instead of just insulting everyone who responded.  Even your sarcastic "if you think Vivek is so awful" is off putting.  

For example, I would be throw in the group of people you are insulting yet I think Vivek has a lot of good ideas and he is good at wordsmithing his answers.  I was keeping an open mind about the top 3 candidates and seeing how they respond under pressure.  His statement in his book took him out the running.  You insulting everyone just makes me want to cross him off even more.  

As to you question, all the candidates suck.  I want someone that has some of the ideas of Vivek, speaks like Vivek, the record of accomplishing difficult things like DeSantis, and someone with the anger against the establishment and will clean house on Day 1 like Trump.  At best I will get someone lacking 2/3 of what I am looking for.  

View Quote
You totally don't get it at all.   Try reading it again.    I'm not the one saying racism, non-racism, extremes, criticisms.  I'm not criticizing anyone (except your reading comprehension) - I'm referring to the posters in the thread all bickering with each other and going off on tangents, criticizing candidates without offering a better candidate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Omg the racists! They are the scourge of the earth. We need more blacks and browns and less blue eyes . All blue eyes are racist privileged assholes. Says the brain washed white idiots.
View Quote

Quoted:

I agree. Well said. Everyone's a racist! Oh my!
View Quote
JHC   The reading comprehension of some of you is quite lacking.   I never said shit about racism - I was referring to all the posters in the thread bickering about racism, claiming racism, denying racism, etc.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

JHC   The reading comprehension of some of you is quite lacking.   I never said shit about racism - I was referring to all the posters in the thread bickering about racism, claiming racism, denying racism, etc.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You seem to be lacking in that department as well. One individual started pulling the "race card" and throwing it the direction of the entire Republican base and myself.

Several recent join date and low post accounts are in the threads making outrageous statements; likely troll accounts and personally wouldn't be surprised if belonging to the same individual.

Quoted:
What a disgusting view, for a disgusting AaronR.

Is this the best of the Republican base? Smearing the decisions of parents, the respect of freedom of religion, and overtly being racist AF?
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You seem to be lacking in that department as well. One individual started pulling the "race card" and throwing it the direction of the entire Republican base and myself.

Several recent join date and low post accounts are in the threads making outrageous statements; likely troll accounts and personally wouldn't be surprised if belonging to the same individual.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nation of victims indeed.

Race much miss grasshopper?

Quoted:

He desires to implement version of Tamil Brahmin oppressive meritocracy so that a small elite group literally takes control of everything from who gets educated to what is defined as "merit".

Meritocracy is already innately built in to our society. We don't need his version of caste system or his "non-white nationalism" in U.S.A.  We don't need nationalism that is color-coded or to be India 2.0

You are either disingenuous or naive and uneducated regarding India's caste system historically, and how meritocracy was weaponized by Brahmin Tamils.

His Tamil Brahmin lineage is very important to him.

He has stated desire is to strip inter-generational American wealth. It's an attack on our society and our tradition.

Whether or not he is sincerely Hindu, I can't say, but it's not hard to see how his mother was vital in making sure the Tamil heritage and identity were front and center during his upbringing. His "arrogance" is connected.

Tamils were favored and given advantage in British India. Tamils were responsible for implementing merit to the caste system, and they did it to continue their hedgemony over the other classes at time when strong opposition arose to the caste-based hierarchical social order. Access to higher education, urban jobs, and government positions was restricted to other classes.

Ramaswamy has shown everyone his racial arrogance...from his gaffe describing himself as a "non-white" nationalist (i.e., he is connected to "Hindu Nationalist" movements) to his deliberate disrespect to another candidate who is Punjabi Sikh lineage.

There is only one person who brought up race, turns then and leaps to conclusions.

It’s you.

Did a Tamil do something to you in a past life?
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that why you "race card"? You feel like a victim? Tell us what makes you feel like a victim. It's your chance to get it off your chest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:40:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is that why you "race card"? You feel like a victim? Tell us what makes you feel like a victim. It's your chance to get it off your chest.
View Quote

No, “I’m AaronR, I race bait but I’ll call others racist, but they call me racist, I’m a victim!”

*ignores Tamil tirades

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
JHC - we've gone from "Vivek looks like a good guy" to race wars?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to ruin them first. Rise up and fight the black/brown majority
JHC - we've gone from "Vivek looks like a good guy" to race wars?

Do you get the feeling some people don't want your thread to survive so these low post count accounts are going kamikaze into the deck of the ship?
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No, “I’m AaronR, I race bait but I’ll call others racist, but they call me racist, I’m a victim!”

*ignores Tamil tirades

View Quote

I do not feel like a victim, and there were no tirades on my part.

I was pointing out context of the candidate's "meritocracy" ideology and arrogance. You engaged dialect with me but offered no logical rebuttal other than descending to allegations of racism.

I've observed you for weeks throwing race card and religious intolerance at anyone who criticizes your favored candidate.

What troubles you?
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Billionaires might agree.  Look at what they actually do…they transfer ownership of their wealth to another entity…Buffett and  Gates for instance.  In all likelihood, billionaires would survive inheritance reform …because they have the means.  

I will say it seems inconsistent to require billionaires to pay inheritance to the government while trying to make the government smaller and less powerful (intrusive).

Jubilee was a thing in the Jewish religion, a forgiveness of debt and return of freedoms.  Many other societies regularly forgave non-commercial debt.

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I was pointing out context of the candidate's "meritocracy" ideology and arrogance. You engaged dialect with me but offered no logical rebuttal other than descending to allegations of racism.

I've observed you for weeks throwing race card and religious intolerance at anyone who criticizes your favored candidate.

What troubles you?
View Quote

Nothing troubles me.

Nobody was talking about race until the Tamil threat(?) came to upset the order in your mind apparently.

You’re no different than the DeSantis Uke-bro Ryan_Ruck calling Vivek the Magical Indian Negro Tamil.

You could disagree on ideas like SWIRE and come up with a cogent argument on thoughts/policy expressed and why it shouldn’t be in a position of power, but instead choose to devolve into race.

Your faulty logic: his parents are Tamil, he is Tamil, (huge leap, racism, Hindu fear, etc) therefore he wants to make this place India with a caste system.

Evidence? Well his race of course, and he talked to Indians about wokeism at an event.
Source of evidence? A progressive hit piece leaving out all the context.

Lol
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We went to see him in NH on Saturday.   Great message!   Someone who isn't afraid to speak the truths.   I really hope he can make it.   He's definitely not part of the swamp.  He talked about wanting to drastically cut the size of the federal government, and cancelling the "cancel everything" people and returning our free speech.   It was a very good presentation.
Vivek:
https://i.imgur.com/ITjwusi.jpg

His platform:
https://i.imgur.com/8x03C2I.jpg
View Quote

A hindu with "God is Real".   He knows how insanely gullible the right is at least, worked for Trump.

Not saying he doesn't have a similar moral compass to Christianity and embrace Christian values, but he shouldn't pander like that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I pointed out facts that support the racial arrogance in this candidate; it was not conjecture:

(1) Vivek has called himself a "non-white" nationalist and he is participant with the Hindu Nationalist movement
(2) He denigrated another candidate who is Sikh on his website by disrespectfully refusing to use her legal married name; "Keep lying, Nimarata Randhawa"

Instead of resorting to baseless insults, explain how (1) and (2) aren't forms of racial arrogance.

While your at it, go ahead and explain him referring to several prominent African Americans as "KKK Grand Wizards" as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fair question for you...Do you also have general dislike for Sikhs as this candidate?

Show dislike of Sikh.

I don’t but this will be fun.

I pointed out facts that support the racial arrogance in this candidate; it was not conjecture:

(1) Vivek has called himself a "non-white" nationalist and he is participant with the Hindu Nationalist movement
(2) He denigrated another candidate who is Sikh on his website by disrespectfully refusing to use her legal married name; "Keep lying, Nimarata Randhawa"

Instead of resorting to baseless insults, explain how (1) and (2) aren't forms of racial arrogance.

While your at it, go ahead and explain him referring to several prominent African Americans as "KKK Grand Wizards" as well.

Oh, I see… you’re woke.
Carry on
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Centuries ago white people were 1/6 of the population. Now we  are 1/8. The blacks and browns are doing what they couldn’t do centuries ago. They couldn’t do it by force back then, but they’ve found a new way to ruin us. And it’s working. They won’t be happy until everyone has black hair and brown eyes. They don’t like diversity. White people have always been the minority.
View Quote

Look! An 88’er!
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There are no leaps of false perception. Only facts.

Ramaswamy has verifiably been keynote speaker at HinduPact events and lauds Prime Minister Modi.

HinduPact is established by the US offshoot of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad; the Vishwa Hindu Parishad is far-right Hindu wing of Rashtryia Swayamsevak Sanghth. RSS is far-right Hindu supremacist, Hindu nationalist, paramilitary group.

VHP is designated several years now as a militant religious group by the CIA. Prime Minister Modi is a prominent member of the RSS.

When a candidate starts talking about "non-white nationalism" and "meritocracy", I pause to take notice. You are not going to convince me someone as slick as Ramaswamy doesn't know this.
View Quote

So is Ramaswamy a fat right extremist or a leftwing Soros plant.
It hard to keep up with you Q disciples.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My gawd the Indians have 1.3 billion people plus. They’ve already out bread everyone, except the Chinese. Indians are Caucasian though. I only say that because a lot of people don’t know that fact. A lot of the Middle East is Caucasian too. Fascinating stuff.
View Quote

Out bread.

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 8:48:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Billionaires might agree.  Look at what they actually do…they transfer ownership of their wealth to another entity…Buffett and  Gates for instance.  In all likelihood, billionaires would survive inheritance reform …because they have the means.  

I will say it seems inconsistent to require billionaires to pay inheritance to the government while trying to make the government smaller and less powerful (intrusive).

Jubilee was a thing in the Jewish religion, a forgiveness of debt and return of freedoms.  Many other societies regularly forgave non-commercial debt.

View Quote

Yes the loopholes could never be closed.

Honestly the only way it should be done is voluntary and honestly(it will never be because of the probabilities types of people that get to that place)

But look at the financial aristocracy, the Buffet’s and Gate’s types regularly use the USA politicians to benefit them. They use lobby power to get bills to either give them business, change how business is done, or prevent competition through taxation because they are that much ahead.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-melinda-gates-lobbying-group-2019-6

https://www.influencewatch.org/person/warren-buffett/

That lobby power must be closed, and if a bill should ever pass, it should be that politicians should be treated like prisoners. They give up privacy completely, monitored, etc.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nothing troubles me.

Nobody was talking about race until the Tamil threat(?) came to upset the order in your mind apparently.

You’re no different than the DeSantis Uke-bro Ryan_Ruck calling Vivek the Magical Indian Negro Tamil.

You could disagree on ideas like SWIRE and come up with a cogent argument on thoughts/policy expressed and why it shouldn’t be in a position of power, but instead choose to devolve into race.

Your faulty logic: his parents are Tamil, he is Tamil, (huge leap, racism, Hindu fear, etc) therefore he wants to make this place India with a caste system.

Evidence? Well his race of course, and he talked to Indians about wokeism at an event.

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What troubles you?

Nothing troubles me.

Lol

You are mistaken. Race is no problem for me. Nikki Haley is Indian, and I have no problem throwing support to her if she wins the primary. Your allegations simply are false.

I am not in conflict with Hindu faith either. I have never once disparaged or disqualified Ramaswamy for being Hindu. But I have observed him trying to convince Christians his faith is no different, and I have also seen him arrogantly claim how he studied and knew the Bible better than ALL the other students St. X HS in Ohio.

He has an arrogance problem, and not because he is Indian. It's a social class problem. He comes from a social class that looks down on others. You're the one manufacturing the race problem. Maybe you also come from that same social class. Maybe that is your problem. Maybe why you think it's okay to denigrate Nikki for the coincidental "whiteness" of her name.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

More lies.
You guys just can’t help yourselves.
View Quote

Your gullibility precedes you. Not only is he a shitbag, WEF, Soros-funded agent, he supported all of the CONvid theater, masks, gene therapies, lockdowns, etc…

When you wonder why this cuntry was destroyed, you needn’t look any further than a mirror in front of you.

There’s receipts, which begs the question, “Who is the liar?”

Here’s your sign.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:35:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are mistaken. Race is no problem for me. Nikki Haley is Indian, and I have no problem throwing support to her if she wins the primary. Your allegations simply are false.

I am not in conflict with Hindu faith either. I have never once disparaged or disqualified Ramaswamy for being Hindu. But I have observed him trying to convince Christians his faith is no different, and I have also seen him arrogantly claim how he studied and knew the Bible better than ALL the other students St. X HS in Ohio.

He has an arrogance problem, and not because he is Indian. It's a social class problem. He comes from a social class that looks down on others. You're the one manufacturing the race problem. Maybe you also come from that same social class. Maybe that is your problem. Maybe why you think it's okay to denigrate Nikki for the coincidental "whiteness" of her name.
View Quote

Well your Tamil takeaways says different.

I don’t see how he says that he now says he has a social class problem when he espouses that the nuclear family, with no of class talk besides the theoretical risks of meritocracy devolving into de facto financial aristocracies as a thought line, is the biggest force in America.

Those two lines of thought don’t really jive. How can you put two together? He has espoused an egalitarian but responsible view of all owing some sort of responsible civic duty with stable, faithful family as a foundation for upward mobility and strengthening of the country as whole, but then in another hand see that he is a traditional Indian Old World Bahrain Tamil wanting to enforce a social caste system here in the USA which is the antithesis of that call?

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well your Tamil takeaways says different.

I don’t see how he says that he now says he has a social class problem when he espouses that the nuclear family, with no of class talk besides the theoretical risks of meritocracy devolving into de facto financial aristocracies as a thought line, is the biggest force in America.

Those two lines of thought don’t really jive. How can you put two together? He has espoused an egalitarian but responsible view of all owing some sort of responsible civic duty with stable, faithful family as a foundation for upward mobility and strengthening of the country as whole, but then in another hand see that he is a traditional Indian Old World Bahrain Tamil wanting to enforce a social caste system here in the USA which is the antithesis of that call?

View Quote

It doesn't take genius to figure out he seeks to dismantle de-facto aristocracy and implement Tamil Brahmin caste style meritocracy/aristocracy. Simple as that. It is very un-American, and I am NOT on board with it. You shouldn't be either if you are American first.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's pretty fucked up, tax a person to death while alive and then take the rest upon death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since when does "I'm only going to increase taxes on the rich" mean anything?  There must be people that fall for it over and over again.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I tend to agree with him that billionaires families should not just stay billionaires.

It's one thing if you put the work in to get the money. But just look at history (or watch a movie or two, if actual history isn't your fancy).

People who inherited everything they could ever want are some of the worst people in history. And not only are they bad, but they have the wealth and power to do bad.

Js. With that being said I agree with previous folks that it would never pass. Cause it's unfortunately true that everyone here is a future billionaire.
View Quote

LOL, but also sad.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We went to see Nikki Haley today.   She seemed to have good plans & ideas, too.  I could vote for her or Vivek or Trump.
We'll see how the campaigns shake out.
We didn't get there early, so we got the last 2 seats in the back.  It was an older crowd, much fewer young people than at Vivek's.  Mostly gray, white, no hair.
They seemed more organized than Vivek's had - lots of signs outside, campaign materials available inside - I didn't see any of that at Vivek's.
There was a cop on each side monitoring things.  A row of national media cameras at the back.  Reporters & photographers scurrying around the whole time.
I wouldn't have seen any of this at Vivek's, so i don't know if was there/happening at his or not, as we were front row center for his.  I didn't see any cops at Vivek's, but then it was a smaller town.
At first I thought it was a bigger crowd, but then I realized it was probably about the same number of people as at Vivek's; this room just looked more packed because all the chairs were grouped around large round tables.
Heeeeeere's Nikki:
https://i.imgur.com/ZQFogZP.jpg

Also ask her if she sends her own money to Israel and the rest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They aren’t here to be friends. Your a dam fool if you think otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to ruin them first. Rise up and fight the black/brown majority

They aren’t here to be friends. Your a dam fool if you think otherwise.

Your a dam…

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We went to see him in NH on Saturday.   Great message!   Someone who isn't afraid to speak the truths.   I really hope he can make it.   He's definitely not part of the swamp.  He talked about wanting to drastically cut the size of the federal government, and cancelling the "cancel everything" people and returning our free speech.   It was a very good presentation.
Vivek:
https://i.imgur.com/ITjwusi.jpg

His platform:
https://i.imgur.com/8x03C2I.jpg
View Quote

How much of what he said does he  actually believe he can achieve, much less just believe at all?

The only time politicians are telling the truth is when they say that the voting public is stupid.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your gullibility precedes you. Not only is he a shitbag, WEF, Soros-funded agent, he supported all of the CONvid theater, masks, gene therapies, lockdowns, etc…

When you wonder why this cuntry was destroyed, you needn’t look any further than a mirror in front of you.

Here’s your sign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More lies.
You guys just can’t help yourselves.

Here’s your sign.

cuntry

You guys are so fucking intelligent!
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#41]
ITT we find out which posters think rich people should not let their children be rich and instead give their money to the government when they die.

By the way, giving the money to entitled brats that have accomplished nothing on their own is still several orders of magnitude better than giving the money to the government.

Estate tax/inheritance tax is theft.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top