Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/20/2023 11:55:15 PM EDT
..at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone to discuss rebuilding war-torn Ukraine

Volodymyr Zelensky attended a secret roundtable in New York City with the nation's top financiers, including private equity bosses at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone to discuss rebuilding war-torn Ukraine.

The meeting was hosted by the nation's largest bank, JPMorgan, on Wednesday evening, and included Google CEO Eric Schmidt, billionaire Mike Bloomberg, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, and hedge fund billionaire Bill Ackman.

The former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and billionaire Barry Sternlicht were also in attendance, sources told CNN.

Hours earlier, Zelensky met with Larry Fink, CEO of the world's largest asset manager BlackRock to discuss how to attract US private sector money for the rebuilding effort, According Fox News.  

Zelensky is scheduled to meet with President Joe Biden later this week to discuss US aid to Ukraine. This comes after Biden and the US Congress have provided more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine since Russia invaded in February 2022.

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky held a meeting with the management of the largest asset management company in the world - BlackRock

Zelensky met with senior members of JP Morgan back in February, where he took part in one of the largest annual investment summits organized by the bank, attended by 200 largest corporations, investors, and financial companies.

The meeting discussed the creation of a platform for attracting private capital to rebuild Ukraine. Zelensky also focused on directions of large investment projects in Ukraine specifically in green energy, IT, and agricultural technologies.

JPMorgan has served as Zelensky's financial adviser to attract private capital for a new investment fund to rebuild Ukraine's infrastructure destroyed in its war with Russia, sources told Fox Digital.

The meeting comes a day after Zelensky attended the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.

In his address to United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday, Biden pledged that the US would remain the 'largest single country donor' of humanitarian assistance and vowed to help 'climate proof' the world.

Biden also emphasized the success of PEPFAR - the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief - as its reauthorization is at stake over conservative claims that it supports abortion abroad.

'We saved tens of millions of lives that would otherwise be lost to preventable and treatable diseases like measles, malaria and tuberculosis,' Biden said.

'HIV/AIDS infections and deaths plummeted in no small part becuase PEPFAR's work in more than 55 countries, saving more than 25 million lives.'

Zelensky met with Larry Fink, CEO of the world's largest asset manager BlackRock to discuss how to attract US private sector money for the rebuilding effort

More
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh fuck. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]
"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

There's money in them thar Former Soviet Republics.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Volodymyr Zelensky attended a secret roundtable in New York City with the nation's top financiers, including private equity bosses at JPMorgan, Google and Blackstone to discuss rebuilding war-torn Ukraine.

The meeting was hosted by the nation's largest bank, JPMorgan, on Wednesday evening, and included Google CEO Eric Schmidt, billionaire Mike Bloomberg, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, and hedge fund billionaire Bill Ackman.

The former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and billionaire Barry Sternlicht were also in attendance, sources told CNN.

Hours earlier, Zelensky met with Larry Fink, CEO of the world's largest asset manager BlackRock to discuss how to attract US private sector money for the rebuilding effort, According Fox News.  

Zelensky is scheduled to meet with President Joe Biden later this week to discuss US aid to Ukraine. This comes after Biden and the US Congress have provided more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine since Russia invaded in February 2022.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/21/02/75665563-12542905-image-a-2_1695258112120.jpg

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky held a meeting with the management of the largest asset management company in the world - BlackRock

Zelensky met with senior members of JP Morgan back in February, where he took part in one of the largest annual investment summits organized by the bank, attended by 200 largest corporations, investors, and financial companies.

The meeting discussed the creation of a platform for attracting private capital to rebuild Ukraine. Zelensky also focused on directions of large investment projects in Ukraine specifically in green energy, IT, and agricultural technologies.

JPMorgan has served as Zelensky's financial adviser to attract private capital for a new investment fund to rebuild Ukraine's infrastructure destroyed in its war with Russia, sources told Fox Digital.

The meeting comes a day after Zelensky attended the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.

In his address to United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday, Biden pledged that the US would remain the 'largest single country donor' of humanitarian assistance and vowed to help 'climate proof' the world.

Biden also emphasized the success of PEPFAR - the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief - as its reauthorization is at stake over conservative claims that it supports abortion abroad.

'We saved tens of millions of lives that would otherwise be lost to preventable and treatable diseases like measles, malaria and tuberculosis,' Biden said.

'HIV/AIDS infections and deaths plummeted in no small part becuase PEPFAR's work in more than 55 countries, saving more than 25 million lives.'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/21/02/75665567-12542905-image-a-3_1695258121093.jpg

Zelensky met with Larry Fink, CEO of the world's largest asset manager BlackRock to discuss how to attract US private sector money for the rebuilding effort

More
View Quote

A “Who’s who” of Globalists, Wall St. and Neocon warmongers.

What could go badly for the US people?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
MIC in full effect
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Fetterman's mini-me. A slob when he should not be.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Is that Harry Potter on the right sitting down?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Not very secret if they havz thu pictures

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Socialize the costs (of war) and privatize the profits.  Right in front of his people.  Enjoy your slavery.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not very secret if they havz thu pictures

View Quote

"Exposed" is a powerful word.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Thats almost a who's who of evil.org. There's only a few names missing. You can't be the good guy when you are taking handouts from the bad guys. Eventually someone calls in a favor. That's something to consider with this manufactured conflict.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thats almost a who's who of evil.org. There's only a few names missing. You can't be the good guy when you are taking handouts from the bad guys. Eventually someone calls in a favor. That's something to consider with this manufactured conflict.
View Quote

Zelensky’s only crime is asking for money to protect his ancestral homeland from Putin’s illegal and unprovoked war of aggression. Does this make him one of the bad guys?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#12]
How is it a secret meeting when they literally take and share pictures
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:24:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:24:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Zelensky’s only crime is asking for money to protect his ancestral homeland from Putin’s illegal and unprovoked war of aggression. Does this make him one of the bad guys?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Zelensky's only crime is asking for money to protect his ancestral homeland from Putin's illegal and unprovoked war of aggression. Does this make him one of the bad guys?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zelensky's only crime is asking for money to protect his ancestral homeland from Putin's illegal and unprovoked war of aggression. Does this make him one of the bad guys?
Well, considering over 3/4 of Ukrainians believe Zelenskyy is either corrupt or is facilitating corruption , I don't think he has clean hands here.

The amount of money that will pour into Ukraine after the war will be mind-boggling.  And much of that will be pocketed by government officials at all levels, including Zelenskyy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Blackrock?

Ukrainians will own nothing and not be happy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:29:27 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I can't believe Henry Kissinger is still alive let alone still attending meetings. Just looked him up he's 100 years old.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are the payment terms?  Is it per post or is it more like a salary position?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, considering over 3/4 of Ukrainians believe Zelenskyy is either corrupt or is facilitating corruption , I don't think he has clean hands here.

The amount of money that will pour into Ukraine after the war will be mind-boggling.  And much of that will be pocketed by government officials at all levels, including Zelenskyy.
View Quote

What percentage of Ukrainians believe Zelenskyy is corrupt?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What are the payment terms?  Is it per post or is it more like a salary position?
View Quote

The only payment I receive is the smug satisfaction of knowing the US will support Ukraine regardless of what anybody on GD says.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The only payment I receive is the smug satisfaction of knowing the US will support Ukraine regardless of what anybody on GD says.
View Quote

Its cool.  My lesson with COVID is low quality/high repetition propaganda works extremely well.  It's quite funny to watch how smug the highly susceptible are.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Its cool.  My lesson with COVID is low quality/high repetition propaganda works extremely well.  It's quite funny to watch how smug the highly susceptible are.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Covid thread now? It must suck still having the pandemic living rent-free in your head too. What else grinds your gears?

Just be happy about world events like I am
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Great, now the thread has been gayed up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:13:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/21/02/75665563-12542905-image-a-2_1695258112120.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/21/02/75665567-12542905-image-a-3_1695258121093.jpg

More
View Quote

I would love to see someone photoshop Fetterman’s outfit on him.  They both dress to the same standard.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:14:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very true.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fetterman's mini-me. A slob when he should not be.
View Quote

Lol - my same thought.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#29]
fucking scum! every one of them
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:22:37 AM EDT
[#30]
This is the Spectre of James Bond movies.
It's real, it's now and we have no James Bond but Sadiq Khan.

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#31]
How about negotiating a settlement first?

I wonder if Blackrock has a fund for amputees, widows, and mine clearing?

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#32]
First off is Ukraine even near winning this war?  Seems he Z should be more interested in so never mind.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:03:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:27:06 AM EDT
[#34]
The shadowy cabal of globalist war mongers didn’t do a great job keeping their meeting secret
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:36:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
War is expensive, and rebuilding after a war costs money?

Who would have thunk it?  
View Quote

No way
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:38:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Covid thread now? It must suck still having the pandemic living rent-free in your head too. What else grinds your gears?

Just be happy about world events like I am
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:46:29 AM EDT
[#37]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 2:50:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Why do the Russians not take him out?  It seems there hasn't even been an attempt by Russians to bomb him, or other Ukrainian leadership.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hahahahahah. This is a troll post right?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Those same entities are probably in bed with Russia as well. Can’ lose money if you playing both sides of the same trade.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

A "Who's who" of Globalists, Wall St. and Neocon warmongers.

What could go badly for the US people?
View Quote

NO shit! Lots of Evil up in that room.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 6:41:36 AM EDT
[#42]
As long as it isn't US taxpayers shelling out the money to rebuild it, I don't care who does.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#43]
What a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 6:48:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth.  I was completely ambivalent with the whole Russia/Ukraine thing.  Now? Nuke from orbit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
War is expensive, and rebuilding after a war costs money?

Who would have thunk it?  
View Quote

We're not even close to that part yet
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No.

You call 911 if someone is breaking into your house.

You call the Fire department if your house is on fire.

You call an electrician if you have electrical problems.

You ask for help when a tyrannical nation is invading and you're up against the ropes.

He would be a horrible leader if he didn't.

Quoted:

Why do the Russians not take him out?  It seems there hasn't even been an attempt by Russians to bomb him, or other Ukrainian leadership.

Because they can't. They tried countless times to including sending dozens of FSB and GRU hit squads.

They failed
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

More
View Quote

Damn called that one. Let them flatten it so the billionaires can rebuild it and the politicians can get paid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#48]
One huge flock of shit bird elitist grifting commies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Because they can't. They tried countless times to including sending dozens of FSB and GRU hit squads.

They failed
View Quote

Have they tried though? Why would Russia want him out?

Volodymyr has done more than anyone else to deter international willingness to provide support to the Ukraine.  Besides you, of course.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#50]
[Deleted]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top