Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/3/2023 8:41:59 AM EDT
It's looking like Russia is going to get their first win since  Mariupol.

Wagner chief tells Zelensky to abandon 'encircled' Bakhmut
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#1]
But I was assured a) Putin would die of cancer by now b) the sanctions would cripple Russia by now c) the Russians would run out of conscripts by now
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, this is contrary to what I’m being fed by the MSM. Hmmm…
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#3]
It would've held if we'd sent moar money.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
*mouth breathing intensifies*
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Zelensky wants Americans to die for U-Crane.

I'm willing to volunteer Antifa(ct), Bowel Loose Moment and other progressive leftists there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Prigozhin is an ugly fucker.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Makes sense,  if it looks like Ukraine is losing they will probably get more money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prigozhin is an ugly fucker.
View Quote

He's only 26

Russia really is hard on the body
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Meh, if he could push them out himself he wouldn't be asking.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#10]
N E Thing to keep the money flowing (with 10% going back to the Chiden crime family).  And who says war isn’t profitable?!?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But I was assured a) Putin would die of cancer by now b) the sanctions would cripple Russia by now c) the Russians would run out of conscripts by now
View Quote

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain
For promis'd joy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It would've held if we'd sent moar money.

View Quote

Joe’s poor at this, we need Joel (Osteen)
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Pull back 10 miles to the next town, straighten your lines. Repeat. Bleed them out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pull back 10 miles to the next town, straighten your lines. Repeat. Bleed them out.
View Quote

an alamo now and then is needed to put steel in hearts and spines. after that is san Jacinto only when you get your hands on Santa anna/putin.
you make his death painful,slow,televised
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

All of this plus...
They are just a gas station
Are out of ammo
Can't do logistics
Etc
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#16]
If a virus didn't lower the population enough a war will.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#17]
"We loose Bakhmut then we will loose Ukraine"
Someone begging for money
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many accounts circulating of huge losses to Uke forces trying to defend this area.  "Meat grinder", life expectancy of four hours for new troops, etc. I'm guessing even the Russians arel tired of killing hundreds of men every day for an Ukie objective that will be lost anyway.  It is inevitable, and very soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ukraine is definitely on the ropes now!
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Nothing that a couple squadrons of F-16's cant fix right Vlod? Fuck off you sawn off midget faggot. Assholes colliding here and the US taxpayer gets to foot the bill.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck off you sawn off midget faggot.
View Quote
I agree, the sawn off midget faggot Putin should fuck right off back to Russia
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm willing to volunteer Antifa(ct), Bowel Loose Moment and other progressive leftists there.
View Quote

But you don’t want American troops in Ukraine. Kind of self defeating
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#23]
The Wagner chief is probably one of their better leaders along with utkin despite being war criminals.

Here? He’s wrong.

He’s reached the limit of what penal companies can accomplish as his recruiting in prison was banned and now he’s trying his next shtick, bluffing.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Wagner chief is probably one of their better leaders along with utkin despite being war criminals.

Here? He's wrong.

He's reached the limit of what penal companies can accomplish as his recruiting in prison was banned and now he's trying his next shtick, bluffing.

View Quote
How is he wrong? Most western outlets are reporting that the situation is grim. I'm not saying with certainty that they will take it, but it sounds like they're certainly giving them a run for their money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#26]
GD finally gets some good news on a Friday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol

I love the propaganda wars.

It’s like Baghdad Bob but with vodka
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

out of
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Three days to take Kyiv.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Lol

I love the propaganda wars.

It’s like Baghdad Bob but with vodka
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How is he wrong? Most western outlets are reporting that the situation is grim. I'm not saying with certainty that they will take it, but it sounds like they're certainly giving them a run for their money.
View Quote

Russia has been claiming bakhmut has been about to fall for the last 6-7 months.

I don’t follow the msm so I don’t track what they are saying.

Russia claimed victory over all of Ukraine last February.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Hell yeah, Wagner!! Flight of the Valkyries!
Dah dah da da dah da
Dah dah da da DAH da
Dah dah da da DAH...

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Three days to take Kyiv.
View Quote

That came from General Milleys mouth
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Russia has been claiming bakhmut has been about to fall for the last 6-7 months.

I don't follow the msm so I don't track what they are saying.

Russia claimed victory over all of Ukraine last February.
View Quote
I don't follow them either, but I looked at it considering one of the common criticisms is that they put out pro-Ukrainian propaganda. If they're saying it, and Russia's saying it, and the best Ukraine can come up with is "The fighting is intense but so far we're holding on.", I think it's fair to start to believe that they might have a problem, especially if the battle maps I'm looking at are accurate. They appear to have the potential to cut off the last road into the city.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does vlad direct deposit your check or mail you a hard copy check?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#37]
"Propaganda"

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#39]
They shouldn't, both need to keep fighting there. Let the stronger force take Bakhmut. Prigozhin is eventually gonna get himar'd lol if he keeps going to the fighting areas like that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

And many here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Many accounts circulating of huge losses to Uke forces trying to defend this area.  "Meat grinder", life expectancy of four hours for new troops, etc. I'm guessing even the Russians arel tired of killing hundreds of men every day for an Ukie objective that will be lost anyway.  It is inevitable, and very soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol. Yeah, the Russians are just so tired of winning.

Quoted:
I don't follow them either, but I looked at it considering one of the common criticisms is that they put out pro-Ukrainian propaganda. If they're saying it, and Russia's saying it, and the best Ukraine can come up with is "The fighting is intense but so far we're holding on.", I think it's fair to start to believe that they might have a problem, especially if the battle maps I'm looking at are accurate. They appear to have the potential to cut off the last road into the city.

I think it's likely that Russia will take Bakhmut some time relatively soon, after a grinding, 7 month campaign that's chewed up a ridiculous number of their men. Then what?

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
N E Thing to keep the money flowing (with 10% going back to the Chiden crime family).  And who says war isn’t profitable?!?
View Quote

Conspiracy theorist says: US taxpayer billions $$ to Ukraine > Uk "invests" in cryptocurrency > contributes % back to DNC.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They shouldn't
View Quote
If leadership isn't confident that they can hold off an encirclement, yeah they should. I'm not sure how many men and how much equipment they have in the city, but I can't imagine they'd want to lose it all.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Ukraine doesn't have long. Russia is really putting it to them and will probably be in Kiev by April if not sooner.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Four hours? That’s Russian propaganda. Russia often claims that particular individuals or units are eliminated hours into the fighting. It almost always turns out to be a lie. Now, Ukraine is suffering huge casualties, but the numbers people who aren’t Russians have floated are 1/10th that if Ukraines (likely somewhat inflated) claims of Russian casualties.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope this is sarcasm.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Someone good with memes do the champagne trophy stand guy, quick.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Conspiracy theorist says: US taxpayer billions $$ to Ukraine > Uk "invests" in cryptocurrency > contributes % back to DNC.
View Quote

Ukraine didn’t invest in cryptocurrency. SBF and co had a portal where you could donate crypto to ukraine, except as near as anyone can tell the money never made it there. So one of the democrats larger donors was stealing aid money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#49]
In before the "Propaganda" magic bullet?

Edit: Nope
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep, Ukraine doesn't have long. Russia is really putting it to them and will probably be in Kiev by April if not sooner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL what? Russia has advanced a dozen kilometers in a small section of front since the line stabilized last fall and you think at this rate they’ll travel hundreds of kilometers in a month?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top