Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait to move away from WA. When I moved there five years ago it was an okay place to live, now it's an utter shit show. Roving bands of drug added homeless sauntering down their used needle paved streets.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't that sweet, Washington State elected a retard.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep the shit up, the only drag racing today's kids will ever know is 2 fags in dresses running down an alley.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Dictators masquerading as representatives!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's cool. We already have one. It's finished but was never allowed to go online.

Most of our power is hydro. I live very near a hydroelectric dam.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol...2030 isn't enough rime to build the nuke plants they're going to need to charge the EVs.

It's cool. We already have one. It's finished but was never allowed to go online.

Quoted:

Plus they won't allow hydro because of the salmon.

Most of our power is hydro. I live very near a hydroelectric dam.

But hydro isn’t considered renewable here
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No King, Snohomish, Spokane, and Whitman counties did.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I always thought I'd like to live in Washington (the state) and Oregon, but damn they've gone full liberal.

Colorado is out too now. Montana is ultamently where I'd like to live one day unless it falls completely as well.

After that I'm stuck in the Southeast forever it looks like.
View Quote
come on up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
come on up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always thought I'd like to live in Washington (the state) and Oregon, but damn they've gone full liberal.

Colorado is out too now. Montana is ultamently where I'd like to live one day unless it falls completely as well.

come on up.

My Mom was born there and we used to vacation there other summer growing up.

I love it there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
when ICEs are outlawed only outlaws will have ICEs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My pre-ban SUV gets a solid 14 MPG
when ICEs are outlawed only outlaws will have ICEs.

NAHH, just get an electric truck and put a diesel generator in back...
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@TheFringe I'm Originally from Pa. It's on my short list. Even though they are going the way of the domocrat in some areas,  there is still a contingent of folks, that if push came to shove and you were backed  in a corner,  would fight along with you. As opposed to here, were some of your oldest friends would drop a dime on you in a heartbeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The writing is on the wall here. And I mean that in a biblical sense. Bad times are headed for Washington. It's well past time for me to come up with my exit strategy.

Moved from Seattle area where I had lived my whole life to rural Western PA just about a year or so ago and have never been happier.

@TheFringe I'm Originally from Pa. It's on my short list. Even though they are going the way of the domocrat in some areas,  there is still a contingent of folks, that if push came to shove and you were backed  in a corner,  would fight along with you. As opposed to here, were some of your oldest friends would drop a dime on you in a heartbeat.

Absolutely correct ! Best of all PA is a Class 3 state (!)
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I loved living in Wa, and would go back tomorrow if the state would pull it's head out of it's ass, but that's never going to happen.

This will never work, it's pie in the sky bullshit.
View Quote

Same, it was a fantastic place to grow up.  Hell if I had two million dollars I could buy my childhood home.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPZTo3uBT8
This is my favorite interview of this simple son of a bitch, from when he was running for president. You can actually hear the guy conducting the interview hold back his laughter because the answer to his question was pants on head retarded. Definitely a must see!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#14]
They just completed a Tesla Dealer building in Liberty Lake, WA.  It's next to the Best Western we are staying at.  40 charging stations, and has it's own substation.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#15]
These EV nazis are so insane. They're trying to force them on everyone with no concern for infrastructure, industry, or economics. All supposedly because they believe humans are drastically negatively effecting the climate with emissions and the destruction of the world is coming because of it.

How much crack do you have to smoke to believe that?
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome to the underground war between big tech and big oil

Big oil money has dominated the world for a long long time

The communists want to take financial power away from big oil. So they make anti oil laws

Which realistically are a violation of RICO laws, based on attempt to create a monopoly on the transportation industry, in favor of electric vehicles
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Democrats wanting to force their agenda in the name of climate change? I’m shocked!

IMO, until technology improves, EV’s won’t have much trade-in or resale value once the battery is near end of life. That will be hard for the middle class and poor.  All according to plan.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Washington is also in the process of mandating electric heat in new homes.
View Quote

If true that is stupid.   Typically natural gas is much cheaper than electricity.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
come on up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

come on up.

MT is getting overrun with liberal trash moving in from other states. Pretty soon the major population areas are going to be full blown lib and running the state.  Just like NC.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

MT is getting overrun with liberal trash moving in from other states. Pretty soon the major population areas are going to be full blown lib and running the state.  Just like NC.

View Quote
i'm aware.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bozeman-real-estate-market-news-11627568896

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Oh fuck yeah please do it! Please please please!
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I guess they will just have to burn coal, lol.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh fuck yeah please do it! Please please please!
View Quote

I know. It would be so fun to watch.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#24]
I really like my EV but these mandates are ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#25]
How are all the envirocunts going to power their cuntcars in the mountains?
Are they going to destroy the forest lands to put lots of super chargers?

Don't that kinda kills three rabid retard bullet points with one giant ideal that is more rare than rocking horse shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Unintended consequences and all that.

People will just drive older pre ban ICE vehicles instead of buying newer, more efficient ICE vehicles.

It's a shame Washington is so fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This is going to end up being superfluous. Nobody is going to be making mass production ICE cars by 2030. The technology is just so inferior to the potential for electric vehicles (really, EVs RIGHT NOW) that ICEs won't be competitive anymore.
View Quote

If you were trying to post something more fucking retarded than the bill Inslee signed, congratulations
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Lol, nah. Florida rednecks will snatch the Capitol building down with a fuckin tow rope.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Where is Lake Missoula and the big flood when you need it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#30]
I can only conclude the leftist final solution here is not to have everyone drive EVs, but to have everyone without any vehicles at all and dependent on the state for all of  their transportation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, we did not, no more than the US elected Biden.,
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I just want to take a moment to recognize the bravery of my Camaro for coming out as an electric vehicle.  She may have been born with a 6.2 liter V8, and hasn't had any surgery and does not plan to, but she identifies as an electric vehicle, and we all support her.  Calling her an ICE vehicle is hate speech.  Objecting when she parks in charging spots is a hate crime.  I hope the people at the DMV in Washington state are forward thinking enough to recognize cars like her are electric vehicles too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lol...2030 isn't enough time to build the nuke plants they're going to need to charge the EVs.
View Quote

More like 3030.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#34]
The mental illness is strong with that retard.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Mag bans now this.  A leftist utopia.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#37]
He is such a fu--ing tool in the shed that never gets used.     My FIL was on a school board with him back in the day over in Selah/Yakima area.  Said he was a douce tard then as well, hated the guy.  

How he keeps being elected is beyond me?  Other than good ole mail in voting which is probably enough to figure that one out.  

As for the Satsop nuke site, it was not even close to being completed.  My HS friend's dad ran one the big cranes that built one of the cooling towers there.  I remember him telling us it was a complete shit show and they had no intentions of completing it even before the scandals began.     We use to go shooting up there, and they use to have a half ass security guard there.    I doubt anyone is there now , I haven't been in that area for 40 years, but you can still see the towers from the highway.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I can only conclude the leftist final solution here is not to have everyone drive EVs, but to have everyone without any vehicles at all and dependent on the state for all of  their transportation.
View Quote

This is the way I see it as well. They want everyone living on the I5 corridor, ridding the light rail and the bus.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm a big fan of these BS electrical vehicle mandates, I can retire even sooner with my Tesla portfolio
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah.   That’s where everyone lives.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Why wait?  Make it happen next year!  

I'd rather break the popcorn out earlier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You left off Pierce county.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Which will ultimately lead to people having to take their EV’s in to get the odometer reading recorded.  

Or there is a “data bank” on the car the state gets to plug into and download your car’s GPS history.

Or there is a real time GPS transponder on the EV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good bye gas tax, hello per mile tax

Which will ultimately lead to people having to take their EV’s in to get the odometer reading recorded.  

Or there is a “data bank” on the car the state gets to plug into and download your car’s GPS history.

Or there is a real time GPS transponder on the EV.

Start up funding for federal mileage tax was in the infrastructure bill.  It's coming.  Almost any car built in the last 5 years maybe longer has been "connected".  Same bill that required the breathalyzer and kill switch will mean cars need to be connected. Mandatory for the 2025 model year.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The writing is on the wall here. And I mean that in a biblical sense. Bad times are headed for Washington. It's well past time for me to come up with my exit strategy.
View Quote

Sadly I’m thinking of bouncing out of here too!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daughter has another year of HS left, writing is on the wall.  I love this state and what it offer's outdoors wise, politics are another thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#46]
That will speed up the cleaving off of Moonbat Occupied America from Salt-of-the-Earth 'Murica.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Oregon will be next. I love the PNW but the "leadership" is a shit show. It's gonna take an army of Dallas Herds to fix this state in any reasonable time.

Good thing I drive a hybrid. It burns gasoline, tires and occasionally a little oil!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#48]
This is fine as Washington has zero other problems to solve now

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Simply consider that every "green" initiative is designed to remove humans from the face of Gaia, they make perfect sense then.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#50]
How stocked are the bug aisles at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top