BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If this happens to my family, I'm going scorched earth in court and suing every politician and pro-illegal org I can list. I don't know why no one has done it yet. We need to beat them using their tactics.
View Quote
Sovereign immunity, speech and debate clauses, etc., etc.  You and I are little people, don't forget that.

Something, something, big club not in it, something, something.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. We are.

Here, we've been dealing with cartels running dope, people and everyotherGDthing across the border for decades.

Rip crews. Usually working the stash houses or the drop houses (immigrants) in town.

Street fights between competitors and every so often some poor citizen gets in the way because they can't unass fast enough. In YOUR neighborhood. At your loacl shopping center/grocery. In the damn parking lot. They put those drug/drop/stash houses in neighborhoods wherever they can. Rentals. Sometimes squatter-type.
Had one on the end of my street. Was there a while and their downfall was doing drug sales at the house retail and the neighbors talk. LOL. If they'd stuck to wholesale like, maybe wouldn'ta got caught.

Immigrant laborers hanging by the home store looking for a days work. They drive too. No license, insurance hell, the vehicle isn't even in their name. (I get why people only have liability but that don't work when over half the drivers are ILLEGAL and don't have insurance)

It isn't even safe to hunt in some areas near the border. You might avoid getting robbed or killed, but they find your truck and it's gone when you get back to it. The people living down there got a front seat and dovGov does nothing. It has to suck having these people just cut your fences, let your livestock wander or kill them and traipse across your land. If you confront them they shoot at you. If you shoot back and kill one or two, YOU go to jail because the others will carry all the "evidence" away leaving you to explain how Mrdedguy got there.

We have at least three different groups working the metro area right now, focusing on higher end neighborhoods. Big huge, fancy houses along washes, golf courses those places are favorites because of a perfect secluded "back" against a golf course. At night no one golfs. They even have cart paths to use. Easy access back to a street on several directions. They use alarm/cell jammers. They hit gun stores all the time. Magine that.

Back oh, ten fifteen years ago we had a Sheriff who made a dent into trafficking by taking a hard line. But the feds put a stop to that. Don't know of any street level coppers anywhere in the US who are doing interdiction like they used to. That is ALL the doing of the feds.

Yes. It's going to get worse.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
He’s probably wasted and has no idea what anyone is saying. He’s throwing up signs in the hopes he doesn’t get curb stomped.

Also, how do we know he’s a migrant?  Because he’s brown?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had a guy tell me that daddy's ol' huntin rifle makes a pretty good sniper rifle if one were to know how to use it.

I just chuckled.
View Quote

Chuckled in agreement, I assume.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Find something really rural if you can now

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77256/20231216_122615_2_jpg-3140608.JPG

No stores nearby

No markets except general store/gun shop/gas sta

3 hours to major metro area ( Baltimore,  wash dc)

50 miles to a small city

Added  a gate amd electric fencing around parts of it and along access road there's holes that will roll your ankle and lots of No trespassing signs

But goddamn do my neighbors and I like shooting

Instead of duelling banjos it's wtf is he shooting

Tonight I heard something disturbing were my mom lives in Winchester va

People hearing someone at there front door trying the door knobs

They open the door and it's a Hispanic person asking if there's a room ro rent then asking for a phone number and name

Fucking they're casing houses in daylight
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you want to be safe in this country now, you need to make a lot of money and pay a lot of taxes to live in the right areas.

Find something really rural if you can now

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77256/20231216_122615_2_jpg-3140608.JPG

No stores nearby

No markets except general store/gun shop/gas sta

3 hours to major metro area ( Baltimore,  wash dc)

50 miles to a small city

Added  a gate amd electric fencing around parts of it and along access road there's holes that will roll your ankle and lots of No trespassing signs

But goddamn do my neighbors and I like shooting

Instead of duelling banjos it's wtf is he shooting

Tonight I heard something disturbing were my mom lives in Winchester va

People hearing someone at there front door trying the door knobs

They open the door and it's a Hispanic person asking if there's a room ro rent then asking for a phone number and name

Fucking they're casing houses in daylight

Someone was trying to open their locked front door and their response was to unlock it and open it up?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The black / illegal war for most entitled demographic is going to get really hot.
I'd bet the anger over illegals getting the free shit instead of those that "deserve" it will manifest some violence.
Two primitive cultures disagreeing is not usually solved with a game of chess or trivial pursuit.
View Quote

The black community is slowly starting to figure out that they have been used as tools for the commies.
Good news is lots of Black Men are starting to figure out there is the option of liberty.
I'm not saying its large numbers but it is happening.

My view ...it's too late to reverse the problem Patriots need to start educating every minority group on the value of The Constitution and liberty.

Printing the constitution in Spanish and giving it away to the Hispanic guy painting your house is a small start.

We need a bunch of Hispanic Charlie Kirks
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Video in X

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/phonto_jpeg-3140442.JPG
View Quote

That account "Dom Lucre" posts a lot of strange things and I'm not sure if it isn't a BS propaganda account with deep fake content.

Does this look real to you? Look at the hairline.

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1695558265952727417?s=20
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hope the next innocents killed are liberal politicians kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hope the next innocents killed are liberal politicians kids.

Quoted:
By the time america is mad enough to fix this it will be far too late

What fxntime said, and they won't.  Did you see one of the posts below?  Media is already covering the the illegal alien murderer.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The black community is slowly starting to figure out that they have been used as tools for the commies.
Good news is lots of Black Men are starting to figure out there is the option of liberty.
I'm not saying its large numbers but it is happening.

My view ...it's too late to reverse the problem Patriots need to start educating every minority group on the value of The Constitution and liberty.

Printing the constitution in Spanish and giving it away to the Hispanic guy painting your house is a small start.

We need a bunch of Hispanic Charlie Kirks
View Quote

Please re-read your last sentence.

Read it again.

If someone who willfully broke the law to invade here, what makes you think reading the US Constitution will somehow reverse the mindset of 30 years of living in a shithole trying to survive day by day?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.
View Quote

Yep.  That's fucked up.

The videographer has a very limited vocabulary.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.
View Quote

We had a president who ran his mouth about shutting the border and couldn't get it done with gop house and senate. Vot for him again, and see how many empty promises he makes this time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

While as fucked up as this sounds it is how fucked we are here
View Quote

There are a lot of retards here that think if you aren't for trump, you want biden. They lack the mental capacity to understand that many do not want either one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#16]

I was fully grown when that idiotic bint showed up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Biden's America
View Quote

True.  Yet, people will still vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Issue game tags for them and they'll be gone in 24 hours
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You need to seriously rethink your first sentence. People like that - family or not - want your entire way of life destroyed and rendered impossible, and support the people and systems working to accomplish that. That’s actually far worse than just want you personally dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love her with all my heart, and would die for her, but my sisters left leaning family is most concerned with abortion, teachers rights, and the rich.

If I were to show them this they would blow it off as nothing but propaganda.

They don't care about this stuff, and I believe they are a reflection of most on the left.

You need to seriously rethink your first sentence. People like that - family or not - want your entire way of life destroyed and rendered impossible, and support the people and systems working to accomplish that. That’s actually far worse than just want you personally dead.

No need to rethink anything, they are my family and I love them.

That being said if they are not willing to wake up and see how foolish they have been. I will choose God over them and leave them behind, hoping they wake up and see how stupid and foolish they have been for supporting all of this nonsense.

Sometimes I feel like we are in the movie "They Live". It really dose feel like this Art imitating life.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks Never Trumpers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Every time I see something like this, it seems like its usually the same haircut.

We have been invaded by the Edgar Army.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Military aged men only.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#23]
There is a reason South American  police roll in hot and kill carjackers and criminals
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Every country in the world is emptying their prisons and asylums and sending them here. Our democrat leaders are not only failing to prevent this, they are actively encouraging it.

^^^ Copy/paste that everywhere and feel free to  credit yourself for the observation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every country in the world is emptying their prisons and asylums and sending them here. Our democrat leaders are not only failing to prevent this, they are actively encouraging it.

^^^ Copy/paste that everywhere and feel free to  credit yourself for the observation.
View Quote

Fascinating time to be alive ain’t it?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This.  It's too late because nobody gets angry about it.
View Quote
Ok... What would you have us do?

What's that? We can't talk about it here because of ToS? DHS? Homeland Security? NSA?

Huh... Almost like it was PLANNED that way... like we tried to warn you about this shit 20+ years ago when all us "nobodies" were angry about it.

Solution is the same... even if we STILL can't talk about it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If this happens to my family, I'm going scorched earth in court and suing every politician and pro-illegal org I can list. I don't know why no one has done it yet. We need to beat them using their tactics.
View Quote
"No standing".
"Insufficient funds to continue fighting through courts."
"Counter-suits using Government money."
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
These cats aren't even warmed up yet. Wait until summer..
View Quote

Sad but extremely true
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#29]
We are seeing it more and more. So glad to see our elected officials decide they hate us and welcome the invaders.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely, my brother. I don't like it, but I wouldn't miss it for anything.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Biden's America
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin A front row seats to the death of an empire. Not many living people can say that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
The cartels have now setup illegal street vendor pop ups on every corner of Vegas suburbs along with flower selling gals at a bunch of the intersections. Something is definitely going down.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The cartels have now setup illegal street vendor pop ups on every corner of Vegas suburbs along with flower selling gals at a bunch of the intersections. Something is definitely going down.
View Quote

My sister is in Vegas.  If she gets Biden'd, we'll all more than likely see my Dad make the news.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If you want to be safe in this country now, you need to make a lot of money and pay a lot of taxes to live in the right areas.
View Quote

I live in a pretty expensive area and there is a minor country road nearby that has a lot of cars packed with shady out-of-the-area people with out-of-state plates driving through.

So many that it is noticed by me and others.  Sort of like an underground railway avoiding the major highways. Either an illegal alien or drug conduit.

One day they may stop by for an unannounced 3 AM visit.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
By the time america is mad enough to fix this it will be far too late
View Quote

This is the thread
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Fuckin A front row seats to the death SUIDICE of an empire. Not many living people can say that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The best you can do is woefully lame snide remark
Does it matter if it's millions on a couple thousand, when one or more are family.

Commie shithead
View Quote

He’s telling the truth. Millions of Americans will have to die before they decide to act. It’s basic psychology of course.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Been seeing it a lot in buttfuck, Ohio lately. There's one stretch of road between the motels, interstate, and Walmart that is literally backed up with "migrants" all day and night going back and forth from the stores to the motel/makeshift camps. For the past few years it was mostly the South American variety, now it's a lot (A LOT) of very, very African types, as in don't speak English and all look like struck matches who will chop your head off with a machete if you make eye contact. Shit's fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#40]
This will be the cause of blood running in the streets more that guns will.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There are a lot of retards here that think if you aren't for trump, you want biden. They lack the mental capacity to understand that many do not want either one.
View Quote
You're not wrong. Most of us who are disillusioned with Trump are going to vote for him against Biden without hesitation, but it's to a point in GD where if you don't line up to suck his orange nuts you're a commie "NT". It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fuckin A front row seats to the death of an empire. Not many living people can say that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I have trouble, understanding, is that the uber rich and the slimeball politicians, have to know what this will ultimately do to this country and go along with it.
That somehow they won't be affected.
It's madness!
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Exactly what Biden and his scumbag supporters want to happen here
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What I have trouble, understanding, is that the uber rich and the slimeball politicians, have to know what this will ultimately do to this country and go along with it.
That somehow they won't be affected.
It's madness!
View Quote

Yeah, I don't get that, either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#45]
If you don't already realize we're well past the demographic point of no return and well aboard the expresst train to South Africa, you're about 3 decades behind.  Only this time, there is no place else to go, unlike how the US was there for many South Africans who escaped.  USA is FUCKED.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

True.  Yet, people will still vote Democrat.
View Quote

It's the damn racist republicans causing all the violence. It's just property, don't you have insurance?

(literally that excuse has been given)
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#47]
My sister got blasted by an illegal on a state parkway on Long Island 15-20 years ago, the state troopers let them go back then.

Nothing new for the lemmings up there. Not even going to be a blip on the radar. Street justice? Lol
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#48]
It's going to be a long hot summer ain't it?

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Community note.
The man in the video is unlikely to be the driver as he is still on the run. There is no evidence indicating that either the man in the video or the driver is a migrant. Additionally, there was only one fatality in the accident.

https://www.denverpost.com/2024/02/23/aurora-fatal-hit-and-run-colfax-havana/
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#50]
You need a fenced yard and two big dogs. Drive as little as possible in a large vehicle.

This is not new information people.

Being in the country  with your own well is better still.

What's your and your families life worth ?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top