Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]
It won't say anything about the 4th amendment but down here painting fence posts purple every so many feet is the same as no trespassing signs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Flag pole. Gadsden Flag under Old Glory. Done.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a sign that said something like: 'The dog can make it to the fence in 1.8 seconds...can you?'
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:59:47 AM EDT
[#4]
No trespassing sign, Fence and a locked gate works for me.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Doesn't bother me to have kids cut through my property.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why can't people be on your property is everyone out to get you?

You want random people hanging around in your backyard?

I hate people that think just because we have a lot of property means they can drive through it all willy nilly. I'm currently trying to find the bastard that is spinning cookies in our driveway and around out fields. I hate tresspassers.

Doesn't bother me to have kids cut through my property.
What about when they destroy your property in the process?

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:48:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you really think a sign is gonna keep a cop who wants to violate your rights from violating your rights?          
View Quote

Indulge me...
View Quote

Look at your old job, plenty of people there wouldn't give a shit about a sign.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:53:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Tresspassers will be violated
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:54:57 AM EDT
[#9]
What's wrong with a simple "POSTED - No Trespassing"

EDIT: If you really want to go all out, how about: "Posted - No trespassing, no solicitors, law enforcement officers will not be admitted without a warrant"
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:56:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Hang a few signs that say

"SMILE & WAVE!!
You're on live streaming video
across the world wide web"
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#11]
One of the better ones I have seen was on a ranch out west of Leaky, TX

They were totally homemade, one foot wide white painted boards with stenciled in red were these crude drawings of a hog-rhinoserous eating a guy.
They were crazy looking. Oh, and there were about every hundred feet for about half a mile.

Kind of a just keeping You safe kind of deal mixed with a slight silence of the lambs subtle hint kind of thing.

I would not put any sign up and just be vigilant about what goes on around and in my property. Trying to warn folks about your intentions wor doing something out of the ordinary will just get you unwanted attention. My buddy built a palisade on the front of his ranch house, looks really cool and cuts down on the road noise coming from the FM road that goes by there. Yep, you guessed it, local cops just new he was a doper and up to something. So they tried to sting him with some kind of crap set up. They failed miserably.
"We did not think anything until you put that crazy fence up, we just know you are dirty!"
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:07:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Bump firing a DSA 308 on my "range" seemed to discourage those ATV guys.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#13]
GTFO!
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:21:17 AM EDT
[#14]

At my old house I had a small sign on the front door that said 'Trespassers will be killed and sold by the pound'. It was small enough that you couldn't read it unless your were near the door.

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:27:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Does a little loudspeaker say "Oh, my balls", between knocks?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Does a little loudspeaker say "Oh, my balls", between knocks?  

"Mmmm, yeah" when they're lifted to start knocking would be creepier/funnier.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:00:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Purple paint is all I use.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:08:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Etsy and other places have a lot of tasteful ones, some with a bit of humor. Depends on your house type. Is it:

Arts & Crafts:

Edwardian/Late Victorian:

Colonial Revival:

Or...literally Ranch:
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I considered having some signs made, similar to those "No firearms" signs that you see on businesses.

Instead of 'No firearms", it would say something like: No trespassing. Lethal force authorized in accordance with ARS (Arizona Revised Statutes), then a list of statute numbers relating to justifiable homicide.

They'd have to be printed in English and Spanish. I live fairly close to our Southern border. County ordinance says I'd have to put no trespassing signs every 1/4 mile to make trespassing an enforceable violation.

Never got around to having them made, or even looking to see if similar signs are for sale somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I considered having some signs made, similar to those "No firearms" signs that you see on businesses.

Instead of 'No firearms", it would say something like: No trespassing. Lethal force authorized in accordance with ARS (Arizona Revised Statutes), then a list of statute numbers relating to justifiable homicide.

They'd have to be printed in English and Spanish. I live fairly close to our Southern border. County ordinance says I'd have to put no trespassing signs every 1/4 mile to make trespassing an enforceable violation.

Never got around to having them made, or even looking to see if similar signs are for sale somewhere.
View Quote

I would suggest making the signs in English and Spanish.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I knew that was not correct, but the spell check said they were wrong, until I capitalized them. I am a slave to modern technology.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Joint Halliburton and Monsanto Research Facility.

All plant life and Livestock are GMO.

PABA applied daily.

Leftover Gluten processing facility.

Industrial Microwaves in use.

Major High Tension, High Voltage Alternating Current transmission thruway.

This facility processes peanuts.

Central Groundwater Flouride injection Facility.

Caution: Fracking Underway

All Livestock must be penned at all times; Free ranging prohibited.

BPA used in all packaging.

Animal tested for your security.

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Claim to be a fed.

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#24]
</a>" />

" />

" />
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Trespassers will be violated
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Sign:  "You shouldn't trespass on my property.  A guy trespassed on my property once......once."

Bonus for the movie reference.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sign:  "You shouldn't trespass on my property.  A guy trespassed on my property once......once."

Bonus for the movie reference.
View Quote

Johnny Dangerously
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top