BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I guess you didn't watch that video posted here recently. Dude got pulled over for having an out of state plate and trooper asked him what reason, or what business he has in Texas. That's the sole reason he got stopped. I'm not searching for the video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you didn't watch that video posted here recently. Dude got pulled over for having an out of state plate and trooper asked him what reason, or what business he has in Texas. That's the sole reason he got stopped. I'm not searching for the video.

Nope, I guess I haven't. When I 've driven in Texas in the past I don't think I even had DPS give me a second look.

I'll be out there again for two weeks next month, I'll report back.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad the Elite Cafe isn’t still around.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

That wasn’t the only reason he got stopped.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Overrated
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drive up the highway to West TX and buy some Kolaches.

Overrated

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top