BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you recall which season/episode this is?

I thought I had seen them all, but must've missed this one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should watch the show.  Incredibly interesting.

it is  NASA's opinion not Ancient Aliens. When they released the rocket pieces of the landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers showed the moon ringing each time for minutes.  Their conclusion was that that could only happen if the moon was hollow.  Obviously they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  But it is a fact.

An even more obvious indication that it is hollow is by the depths of all of the moon's craters. They are all shallow and are all the same depth. The big craters should be many times deeper than the small ones but they are not.  Some of them are hundreds of miles wide but are still shallow. There is only one explanation for that. The depth of the surface dust is the same everywhere and the.meteors hitting the surface are bottoming out on something impenetrable.

There are a number of other things which indicates that the moon is not real but made  and placed where it is.  

But I am not going to waste anymore of my time holding your hand.  Believe what you want to believe.

You may want to spend one hour watching the episode and then drawing your own conclusions. What can it hurt?

Season 11 Episode 11    Space Station Moon

The full episode is available on Peacock.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
the earth would have a much less stable axis and all the climate issues that come with that.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should watch the show.  Incredibly interesting.

it is  NASA's opinion not Ancient Aliens. When they released the rocket pieces of the landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers showed the moon ringing each time for minutes.  Their conclusion was that that could only happen if the moon was hollow.  Obviously they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  But it is a fact.

An even more obvious indication that it is hollow is by the depths of all of the moon's craters. They are all shallow and are all the same depth. The big craters should be many times deeper than the small ones but they are not.  Some of them are hundreds of miles wide but are still shallow. There is only one explanation for that. The depth of the surface dust is the same everywhere and the.meteors hitting the surface are bottoming out on something impenetrable.

There are a number of other things which indicates that the moon is not real but made  and placed where it is.  

But I am not going to waste anymore of my time holding your hand.  Believe what you want to believe.

You may want to spend one hour watching the episode and then drawing your own conclusions. What can it hurt?

Just watched this. Absolutely batshit crazy person stuff.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Women would stop actin up monthly.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good news is it would take one hell of an asteroid to destroy the moon. The moon is much larger than even the largest asteroid Ceres, which fortunately has a stable orbit between Mars and Jupiter.

And yeah, if something magically 'sploded the moon, many of the pieces would collide, grind each other up. Aside from the larger impacts/chunks that wound up hitting us causing immediate death of humans and animals, all of the smaller dust/debris/meteors that didn't escape or stay in orbit would heat the atmosphere and burn everything/everyone up, even if most of it was too small to reach the ground.

That would kill everyone long before the problems with a lack of tides, or the moon stabilizing our axial tilt got us.
View Quote

Like a grain dust explosion on a planetary scale? At least it'll be quick.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top