Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/7/2022 9:49:28 PM EDT
Military appears to be bused into Shanghai, all the port cities are under lockdown.

Is this about COVID or Taiwan?

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Fire drill
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fire drill
View Quote

You got me giggling.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Because they decided to weld people into their apartments and likely simply murder a bunch of people to prevent the spread the first time around, they never managed to pick up any sort of herd immunity.

Now they can't stop the spread and don't know how to deal with it.

They're not going to invade Taiwan.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fire drill
View Quote
Yeah, "Covid 19 Quarantine Enforcement" is a nice cover story.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Checkers convention
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time we had a thread like this the world shut down for 2 years.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fire drill
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Globalists gave the order to thin the global herd. This is step 1.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Because they decided to weld people into their apartments and likely simply murder a bunch of people to prevent the spread the first time around, they never managed to pick up any sort of herd immunity.

View Quote

I always thought china was lying, you are telling me that for 2 years China has succesfully had a zero COVID policy on 1.7 billion people, and now they are getting COVID?

I find that hard to believe, if its true its an amazing accomplishment, that they made it this far, but o so foolish, they are going to collapse as a country.

This fucking world is crazy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe I should move to cash (this time) and wait for the next drop?

I mean, all the signs were there last time. Could have retired.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Whats going on in China?
View Quote
Same thing that's been going on since January of 2020.  

This is how they deal with COVID:  massive lockdowns until the infection numbers attenuate, and then shipping additional infected/contacts/suspected contacts off to Get Well Soon camps, from where they may or may not return.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Shanghai would not be an ideal staging point for an invasion of Real China.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Covid
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#14]
*Not familiar with these

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:59:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I stayed out of the other thread so I guess I'll get in on this one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#16]
So many options to choose from:

It might be an extreme reaction to COVID, since they never developed herd immunity due to extreme lockdowns plus their domestically produced vaccine is the absolute least effective of all the ones produced.

Or it could be

Some sort of staging for a move on Taiwan

Or it could be

Something relating to their floundering financial system. Shanghai is a major financial hub and their shadow banking system has been threatening to collapse for over a year.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I always thought china was lying, you are telling me that for 2 years China has succesfully had a zero COVID policy on 1.7 billion people, and now they are getting COVID?

I find that hard to believe, if its true its an amazing accomplishment, that they made it this far, but o so foolish, they are going to collapse as a country.

View Quote

Of course they had cases and lied about it. But they were able to keep a lid on it for the most part. And they did apparently disappear quite a few people to prevent the spread.

They apparently can't keep a lid on it this time. And because they were able to limit it somewhat before, they really didnt develop any immunity to it. And their vaccines suck, even worse than ours.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not doing that again...
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They're not going to invade Taiwan.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Revolt. Thats what

Zero Covid Policy Causes Mass Uprisings in China
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It might be an extreme reaction to COVID, since they never developed herd immunity due to extreme lockdowns plus their domestically produced vaccine is the absolute least effective of all the ones produced.

Or it could be

Or it could be

Something relating to their floundering financial system. Shanghai is a major financial hub and their shadow banking system has been threatening to collapse for over a year.
View Quote

If COVID shouldn't they be building giant hospitals on a live stream.  

China has the largest above ground oil and food reserves in the world. I have had a bad feeling for the last 12 months that "supply" chain issues has been china hoarding materials, and effectively locking down ports to fuck with the USA and execuse why suppliesrs cant deliver orders. They are basically kicking back 10% to themselves.

They also impose rationing and spending by locking down the population, this curtails the populations needs, it also conditions them to being controlled, you also have a great way to basically dna sample every human being on the mainland, and now you have a way to see who the agitators are.

Or they could also be they really are that incompetent. Crazy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#22]
State media debunked the rumors
View Quote

Yup Chinese state media debunked the rumors.  So you know it 100% real.  They are going to lock everything down.  Manufacturing in China is about to grind to a halt.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bolded word does not belong in that sentence.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#24]
chickety china the chinese chicken
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Lets get this party started.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Shanghai has been on lockdown.  CCP has a "zero Covid policy" and puts places on lockdown, but up until Shanghai they hadn't done it to a major area heavily connected to the markets/media/etc.  People are pissed.

They have all sorts of whacky rules, like if someone pops hot at a convention center, everyone gets locked in for a certain period of days... food/water/facilities be damned.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#27]
War preparations.  Same thing is going on in the Former Soviet Union (minus Free Ukraine, the Baltics and Georgia[the country]).

Also a mass purge of anti Xi dissidents and pro Western Chinese, including business tycoons.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#28]
People don't think authoritarianism be like it is, but it do.

Imagine our worst Doomer Karen, now give her a million man army, and a one party state, along with black sites, full control of the media, and a populous that has generational fear of you . . . Or watch what's happening there
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

China has the largest above ground oil and food reserves in the world. I have had a bad feeling for the last 12 months that "supply" chain issues has been china hoarding materials, and effectively locking down ports to fuck with the USA and execuse why suppliesrs cant deliver orders. They are basically kicking back 10% to themselves.

They also impose rationing and spending by locking down the population, this curtails the populations needs, it also conditions them to being controlled, you also have a great way to basically dna sample every human being on the mainland, and now you have a way to see who the agitators are.

View Quote

The best way to keep people from dying with covid is to shoot them in the back of the head and toss their corpses into a trench before they catch it...hence all the military.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#30]
This was ... predictable.

For all the theories about mass spread and deaths in China from COVID, observable evidence indicated this wasn't the case based on the surveillance of antigenic drift of Chinese cases and suspected transmissions from China in the intervening years.

Add to that, a strong suspicion that their vaccine results were faked in the same manner than so many other things are faked over there, and you have a Smokey the Bear red placard fire hazard conditions for disease spread.

It was just a matter of time.  PROC is good at whack a mole.  But, for something with an R0 this high, you need near perfection.  And, that's unrealistic.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or it could be

Or it could be

View Quote

@governmentman

Watch the Laowhy86 video. It might expand and explain a lot.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope that entire country vanishes and the Japanese end up in control of Manchuria.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit they are back to building Giant hospitals no way.   or maybe they getting ready for mass casualties.

Live: Shanghai turns National Exhibition and Convention Center into temporary hospital - Ep.2
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#34]
You know who we never talk about? The Mongolians. What do they think about this?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia also hoarded a lot of things.  Surprisingly the sanctions will help them hoard even more, as they are a net exporter of foodstuffs on top of energy and raw materials.   Russian and Chinese War production must be running non stop right now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#36]
These are the troops Putin asked Xi to send to reinforce the Donbas.  50/50 whether they roll into Donbas or just take Moscow at this point.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lets get this party started.
View Quote

"So, where the fuck is Maj. Kong?"

Attachment Attached File

Hey there asshoe!
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Shanghai shivers round 2
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Shanghai would not be an ideal staging point for an invasion of Real China.
View Quote

Man, you think you're going to liberate a bunch of little red book carrying Maoists from themselves ?  I admire your optimism, but I don't think there's critical mass for any such thing anywhere in the country.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Election in Nov. Dems polling poorly.
Got to get mail in ballots back on the menu.
View Quote

Not going to be a prisoner again.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#42]
So the military is taking over in China.  Weren't they already in control?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I hope that entire country vanishes and the Japanese end up in control of Manchuria.
View Quote
Damn, people talking about Germnay rolling through Poland to Russia a couple weeks ago and now you're wanting Japan to roll into China?

I think I've seen this series before...

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Chinese doing Chinese shtuff

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name - 1993
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Only in GD would we have a gif of Gen Idi Amin Dada  to illustrate a belly laugh reaction.   I find that hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#47]
They're prepping the next variant,  coming to a state near you this fall after/ during midterms
Bet me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I’m assuming they’re printing money to give to their people for food, rent, electricity.
What if this is all a world-wide currency war, with covid as the excuse.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

What if they had an antidote that was placed in the water system, the release was intentional, and now the virus has mutated a workaround of their antidote?

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Damn, people talking about Germnay rolling through Poland to Russia a couple weeks ago and now you're wanting Japan to roll into China?

I think I've seen this series before...

View Quote

Probably going to happen. There will be a massive famine in China, probably by the end of the year. Gonna be wide open and Japan turning west makes lots of sense for them. No babies on bayonets this time, but no covid bullshit either. I’ll take it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top