BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Forgive me if you already answered, but what rail is that?  While ugly, it actually makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I thought.  The more I think about it, the more I like it.  Rails where you need 'em, not where you don't.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Colt 6920 upper on a PSA lower with Colt LPK, Meprolight M21 and a simple sling.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
After watching Kyle in Kenosha, my rifle setup changes exactly 0%. Because I train with it, I know it, I trust it and I’m happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]
The most modular rifle in the world, and instead of adding or removing gear, everyone builds 20 different rifles.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The one thing most of the folks here have studiously avoided even considering: organizing with others ahead of time so you are not alone.

Note, that's when it all went sideways for Kyle. He was fine until he got separated from his partner.

Join American Contingency.
View Quote
@Carlos_Texas  Tell me more please....all the hardware in the world doesn't do shit if you don't have trigger pullers.  I signed up for the website, but have not had time to spend much time on it.

Trying to get wife and oldest daugther into the mindset, its tough to talk about sometimes, but its way past time.   Wife has CCW, but needs more practice and familiarity.  Most of all, she needs to learn to use some of the better tools available to her, namely an AR-15.  CCW better than nothing, but the AR will be able to address the problem better if it ever comes to that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well I’m taking my fleshlight off of mine for one. Got no time for that in a mob fight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What "doodads" are you talking about?

Well I’m taking my fleshlight off of mine for one. Got no time for that in a mob fight.

If you want a relationship to work, you have to make time.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I see no plans to change up my general purpose rifle setup.

I still think a 14.5"-16" barrel 5.56 gun with a low power variable is best (a "recce" style rifle).

I do think I want to add an AR pistol pattern gun though, to keep in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I started carrying one of the AR pistols on road trips a couple months back.  Short and easy to carry in/out of the house and doesn't take up much room in the car either.

10.5" barrel, flash can on the end, small red dot, single point sling, small light on the left side where I operate it with my support hand thumb.  Five 30 round mags in the bag with the pistol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The most modular rifle in the world, and instead of adding or removing gear, everyone builds 20 different rifles.
View Quote

the most affluent society in the world means that i don't have to add or remove on one rifle like a poor.

i
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

2 is 1, 1 is none

Also its more rifles to hand out when Catalina Wine Mixer kicks off
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lightweight barrel + C7 upper with A2 rear aperture works for me.
View Quote

Pics???
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Solid aluminum.  So heavy.  lol
View Quote

V7 Hyperlight is like holding air.  

Like 300 bucks but its amazing.

You can also use it as a fire starter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is this your first day here?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top