Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 82
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:26:00 AM EDT
[#1]
...and the DOGE network is starting to stutter...

It's already down for Exodus.

I guess the lesson is that you shouldn't really rely on a quick sell/buy/trade at a peak or nadir.  Chances are, you'll end up having to wait until things calm down.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:27:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys crack me up on this shit.  Dogecoin is never going to be like bitcoin.  Bitcoin is extremely limited.  How much Dogecoin is introduced every day, every week, every month every year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys crack me up.

You guys crack me up on this shit.  Dogecoin is never going to be like bitcoin.  Bitcoin is extremely limited.  How much Dogecoin is introduced every day, every week, every month every year.

Not near as much as cash so
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
HODL
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 2:53:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Buy $Shiba!

**Not financial advice**
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a millionaire in bonfire and safemoon, got any other hot tips for a discerning hodler like myself?

Buy $Shiba!

**Not financial advice**

I've been try but can't get a wallet to connect. I'll try again tomorrow.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Still up over 3K for the week.  Over 10K for the month. I ain't mad lol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Lol, like I said before, events that are supposed to boost doge usually do the opposite. Looks like a good buying opportunity though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:21:17 AM EDT
[#7]
HODL!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Everyone dumping. More for me to buy
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, bag holding.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So you're just here to shit on DOGE, huh? I think we see who the real dipshit is here, as most of us haven't "lost our ass" and are still waaaaaaaay up. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:18:20 AM EDT
[#11]
IS THE DOG COIN $1 NOW?

ELON IS SO SMART!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:28:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I should've sold sooner.

Oh well, I didn't lose money.  

But holy shit I could cash out a lot more...and I fucking knew this would happen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol, like I said before, events that are supposed to boost doge usually do the opposite. Looks like a good buying opportunity though.
View Quote

Yep.  I told my BIL it was gonna do this.  I'm just waiting for the bottom to buy more.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#14]
My hands are up and I'm riding this all the way to the bottom; I already made money anyway and I'm just playing with gambling funds.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:40:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My hands are up and I'm riding this all the way to the bottom; I already made money anyway and I'm just playing with gambling funds.
View Quote

Why though?

This is a pump and dump.

Only people holding are bagholders.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:42:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I am actually shocked at the amount of low volatility of DOGE.  My my personal opinion this coin for the last two months has been manipulated and supported in a very methodical way.

Usually when something increases by 1000%, it is followed by extreme volatility and then a washout low on very bad news. This has not yet happened.  I may be wrong, but I may be right. You will almost never find an asset that goes at 1000% and then gives you a week or two to easily scale out.

Take your money and run.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I didn't expect his mom to say she hope she didn't get dogecoin as a mother's day gift and Elon to call it a hustle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"It's a hustle"

lol
The line about the dollar was good.............calling it a hustle..............FUCKING DUMB

I think you may have expected way too much from this SNL appearance. They weren't ever going to let it be a platform for Musk to pimp dogecoin. Best realistic case was some skits mentioning it.
I didn't expect his mom to say she hope she didn't get dogecoin as a mother's day gift and Elon to call it a hustle.

I didn’t watch because I didn’t own Doge. Did he actually call it a hustle?

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I didn't watch because I didn't own Doge. Did he actually call it a hustle?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"It's a hustle"

lol
The line about the dollar was good.............calling it a hustle..............FUCKING DUMB

I think you may have expected way too much from this SNL appearance. They weren't ever going to let it be a platform for Musk to pimp dogecoin. Best realistic case was some skits mentioning it.

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am actually shocked at the amount of low volatility of DOGE.  My my personal opinion this coin for the last two months has been manipulated and supported in a very methodical way.

Usually when something increases by 1000%, it is followed by extreme volatility and then a washout low on very bad news. This has not yet happened.  I may be wrong, but I may be right. You will almost never find an asset that goes at 1000% and then gives you a week or two to easily scale out.

Take your money and run.
View Quote

It's gonna keep going up.  Buy now and you'll double your money by August.  Let's see how our two posts age.  (About .47 now)
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 6:48:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, they're not wrong. RH is fucked. Can't handle a sell off without "server issues", fuck that shitheel company.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
people be made....

Well, they're not wrong. RH is fucked. Can't handle a sell off without "server issues", fuck that shitheel company.

I read somewhere that RH isn’t even a real exchange, and that retail buy/sell trends are sold before the buy/sell transaction occurs, just like Facebook sells user info.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Buy $Shiba!

**Not financial advice**
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a millionaire in bonfire and safemoon, got any other hot tips for a discerning hodler like myself?

Buy $Shiba!

**Not financial advice**

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:11:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Goes to sleep early for a change. Forgets about the doge. Wakes up....
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Goes to sleep early for a change. Forgets about the doge. Wakes up....
View Quote

ditto...

had forgotten all about this..I wish I had set some sell limits
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I read somewhere that RH isn’t even a real exchange, and that retail buy/sell trends are sold before the buy/sell transaction occurs, just like Facebook sells user info.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
people be made....

It's called Pay for Order Flow.  They're farming out the trade to a market maker who gives them a tiny cut for every order. It's tiny amounts per order, but they add up.

Not sure how their crypto side does it, but it's a well known business model for stocks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#25]
*shrug* I'm only in for $20 at $0.05.

Ceramic Shell Casting at Home. wow

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Poop
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Still up 25% this week. 25%! That's still crazy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Still up 25% this week. 25%! That's still crazy.
View Quote

And 17,000% in the last 6 months. Insane.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#30]
It is hovering around 48 cents right now.  It was 53 cents as recently as May 6.   Looks like it survived SNL.   I thought it would go to 5 cents.  

Buy and HODL
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#31]
OK boys... To hold or to try to recoup the initial "investment" haha
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What???

Well it's not blocked for me.
View Quote
Can't use it in Texas, per binance.us
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#33]
There she goes!
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There she goes!
View Quote
Damn. I was hoping you meant the other way.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, that just sucked hahaha.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#36]
I cashed out what little dogecoin profits I had on Friday and bought a real Shiba Inu.

#winning
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#38]
All the Bitcoin bois and traditionalists are jumping for joy today. That should tell you a lot. If it was big Bitcoin tumbling they would be screeching buy buy buy!

They are scared
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OK boys... To hold or to try to recoup the initial "investment" haha
View Quote

I've held for 3 plus years. Just forget about it and enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I cashed out what little dogecoin profits I had on Friday and bought a real Shiba Inu.

#winning
View Quote
What exchange are you buying that on?
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#41]
10 cc - the wall street shuffle (1974)
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Went exactly as expected. Snl is absolute garbage and taints anyone or anything it touches.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"It's a hustle"

lol

Imagine pulling out a dollar, calling it real, and actually believing it.

I wonder if Elon wasn't unfathomably rich and a genius if he would've agreed to call it a hustle. I feel like that means something different in his world view compared to the average doge hodler.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I just swapped a bunch of eth for shib.
View Quote
Did you use uniswap and did it go through?

I spent all day yesterday trying to cash out some of my shibu and buy hokk with coinbase wallet and uniswap.

I lost about $100 in gas fees and neither of my trades show in my wallet, despite etherscan showing them.

It happened to tons of people yesterday and no word from coinbase yet.

It sucks ass, but at least I still have all my shibu

Speed
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Went exactly as expected. Snl is absolute garbage and taints anyone or anything it touches.
View Quote
Take a deep breathe....hustle in todays world means working hard, side gig.   This might be the best thing to happen to Doge...takes it off the radar and lets the players get out
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Lol and the doomers here to shit on DOGE acting like we lost our life savings or something on this. I have $200 in DOGE on Robinhood with an average cost of .15996 and another $500 on CRO with an average cost of .0426. It may be down, but I'm still sitting pretty damn good.

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#47]
I spent something like $600 on it and it's worth $14,000 at this moment. Oh noes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I spent something like $600 on it and it's worth $14,000 at this moment. Oh noes.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
people be made....

Correct, the industry term is “order flow information”

If the “product” is free, you’re the product...
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What exchange are you buying that on?
View Quote

Robin Hood and binance
Page / 82
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top