Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It gets turned in. I can’t move that weight and don’t want to try.
View Quote
If you tried to move that amount of coke, the cartel would find out about it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#3]
BTW, you won't be finding $10 million in a duffle bag in the trunk of a sports car. It would be on a pallet.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:44:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Suddenly my weekend landscaping business took off...
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:49:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I’d be getting the $200k thermal from the EE
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Why be greedy, take 5 million, leave the rest.
Bury it and wait, dont tell a soul for years and profit.

Take a kilo of coke and trade it for hooker services.

As soon as you got your stash, call the cops on the accident so they clean up the mess and the cartel thinks the cops took it all.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You people give them too much credit. They're a bunch of third world hillbillies, not some all knowing gods. Keep your yap shut, tell absolutely nobody and enjoy a big pile of walking around money for the rest of your days. Just don't do anything really stupid like trying to put it in a bank or some other traceable accounts because I'd be more afraid of the IRS than the cartels.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, I don't need the stress of worrying about it the rest of my life.

You guys can have it.
Not having to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life wondering when they are going to find me and have a sicario smoke my whole family is worth more than 10mil to me.
You people give them too much credit. They're a bunch of third world hillbillies, not some all knowing gods. Keep your yap shut, tell absolutely nobody and enjoy a big pile of walking around money for the rest of your days. Just don't do anything really stupid like trying to put it in a bank or some other traceable accounts because I'd be more afraid of the IRS than the cartels.
This.

Just like any business they factor in the losses to the bottom line of moving things through the fleecing of LE and competition on both sides of the border. I am sure they have a couple mil caught every week.

Again the key would be to keep your trap shut and make no attention drawing purchases.

One word.

Discipline
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do any hotels rent to people without ID anymore? That would leave an opening to be tracked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rent the nearest hotel room with a microwave.

Nuke the bundles of cash for about 10 seconds a pop till you find the tracker.

Done.
Do any hotels rent to people without ID anymore? That would leave an opening to be tracked.
No but you can take $200 CASH out of that bundle, run to Walmart and buy a drop cord and microwave, then go to the nearest state or county park with power hook ups at the picnic area and plug it up in the back of your car and start cooking electronics.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
I know which one of those you will get back as change for paying the cover charge at a strip club.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
BTW, you won't be finding $10 million in a duffle bag in the trunk of a sports car. It would be on a pallet.
View Quote
For roughly 220 lbs of money....
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why be greedy, take 5 million, leave the rest.
Bury it and wait, dont tell a soul for years and profit.

Take a kilo of coke and trade it for hooker services.

As soon as you got your stash, call the cops on the accident so they clean up the mess and the cartel thinks the cops took it all.
View Quote
Because if you only take some that tells whoever owns it that it was not a rip off. They will know to look for a man with somewhat of a conscience. You want any clue they have of who took it to be 180 degrees opposite of your direction.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's about 100kg. Packed right, it'll fit in a GI duffle, iirc. One bill masses one gram if it's new and dry and is about .005 thick. That's 50 in. tall for 1 million.

6x2.5x50=750^3 in/ million. 7500^3in =4.3^3ft. So it is a big ass, heavy duffel, but it'd be possible.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No, I am not a thief. Regardless of who's money it is or how it was made.

I tend to be an pretty nice guy, but call me a thief, and I can become a real monster.  One of only a few things that sets me off... like a nuke.
View Quote
This post should have been longer. Could be a great copypasta
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:37:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Spinoff thread.

You are you, driving down a deserted road 30 miles from your house. Nobody around.
You come across a single car accident, happened within the last hour. . Driver is dead. Trunk is ripped open and bundles of cocaine are falling out (just so you 100% know it’s shady shit) along with a big duffel bag full of cash.

Would you?
View Quote
Set fire to it?

It's blood money. Burn it.

Without remorse.

If there is even a hint of them being able to ID you, might as well get even right up front. There is absolutely nothing they can do to recover from that. Not a damn thing.

Toss in a match. Drive into the sunset. Roll credits.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It gets turned in. I can’t move that weight and don’t want to try.
View Quote
That's only 500 pounds
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Rip open some of the money bags.  Take 10% or so.  Leave most of it but let a bunch of cash blow in the wind.

I walk away with a million cash and the cartel thinks it blew across the desert.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:45:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, I didn't see any car wreck when I went by. Don't know anything about it. Can I go now?
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And all this time I thought I was the only one . . . I like how you roll https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_cool.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep a faraday cage in the back of my pickup for this very reason.
And all this time I thought I was the only one . . . I like how you roll https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_cool.gif
I keep Aluminum koenig tool box in my bed for just such windfalls, ain't nothing getting out of that, or a damn signal.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#21]
I would rather earn it this way than bring those people into my life.

Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I have a pickup with a bed topper so I’d back to the truck to the car trunk and start loading cash. First sign of headlights or anything and I’m gone.
Load as much as I can that is manageable as fast as I can then bolt.
Go to a secluded yet nearby location to sort the cash and look for hidden tracking devices, etc.
Take 75% of the cash somewhere that I can hide/stash/bury where nobody would find it but I have private access.
Stash remaining cash in/around home and then start paying cash for everything from now on. Not “going to the Porsche dealer with a sack of 100’s” pay cash for everything but day to bills and such. Pay for big stuff with the verifiable income I make from my square job

I consider myself a good person most of the time but finder’s keepers and this is all hypothetical.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
$100 million would fill a pallet. $10 million is duffel bag territory.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

$1 million:

Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Disable the tracking device but your plates are still on the dashcam...  oops.
View Quote
And your plates are still on any camera even if you don’t take the money.
Burn the car. If not and the cartel recovers the cameras they’re coming to see you either way.
Take the dam money. Just don’t be a dumbass with it.
Some of y’all watch too much TV.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Im in the take most and torch the rest camp.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Spinoff thread.

You are you, driving down a deserted road 30 miles from your house. Nobody around.
You come across a single car accident, happened within the last hour. . Driver is dead. Trunk is ripped open and bundles of cocaine are falling out (just so you 100% know it’s shady shit) along with a big duffel bag full of cash.

Would you?
View Quote
If you think they won’t find out... you’re high on the stuff from the trunk in that scenario.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Just a few packets.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Hmmm. Off to buy a faraday cage duffel bag on the old interwebs for one of those just in case moments.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#29]
There is a prefect good older movie called “a simple plan” that is similar to this scenario
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You hopeless romantic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the drivers body still warm and flexible?
You hopeless romantic.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They can make water proof trackers.

Not many things like microwaves.

Should take you a half hour or so of microwaving bills to find the tracker if there is one.  Should nuke a transmitter antenna in a few second.
View Quote
Screw taking it to a microwave.  A cheap thermal gun will show any hotspots.  Transmitting things make heat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Never mind, somebody beat me to the graphic showing the size of a 10 million dollar pile of hundreds.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And your plates are still on any camera even if you don’t take the money.
Burn the car. If not and the cartel recovers the cameras they’re coming to see you either way.
Take the dam money. Just don’t be a dumbass with it.
Some of y’all watch too much TV.
View Quote
I believe in karma.

With my luck someone else witnessed me taking the money and reported it to the police and media.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Screw taking it to a microwave.  A cheap thermal gun will show any hotspots.  Transmitting things make heat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can make water proof trackers.

Not many things like microwaves.

Should take you a half hour or so of microwaving bills to find the tracker if there is one.  Should nuke a transmitter antenna in a few second.
Not really.

I have a couple pretty high end thermals. This is my dag’s GPS Tracker.

Tracker under 1 folded napkin.

Stash a passive tracker in a stack of bills, you would not see it with a thermal.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's about 100kg. Packed right, it'll fit in a GI duffle, iirc. One bill masses one gram if it's new and dry and is about .005 thick. That's 50 in. tall for 1 million.

6x2.5x50=750^3 in/ million. 7500^3in =4.3^3ft. So it is a big ass, heavy duffel, but it'd be possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1M in C-notes will comfortably fit in a good sized attache' case it would weigh about 20lbs. 20lbs X 10, 200Lbs. Not a smallish weight, but carriable by two guys easily as long as the handles on the bag hold out. It would weigh more if mixed bills, or twenties.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Hell yes. A lifetime supply of money and blow. I’d smuggle it all to the Caribbean and live lk a king until my dick and or heart gave out
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Absofuckinglutely
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's old news. New cartel video is dude getting his legs and arms cut off with a very sharp knife. It's horrible. I ain't touching their shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's old news. New cartel video is dude getting his legs and arms cut off with a very sharp knife. It's horrible. I ain't touching their shit.
The only connection with cartels I want is hearing the man on the six o'clock news reporting that cartellians killed more rival cartellians or that the good guys killed them all.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would call LE and back off, pretty sure you are entitled to a certain percentage of “found” money. May not ever see it, or it may be a while, but a helluva lot safer.
View Quote
Have you met our US gov?   Ever heard of seizure laws?  Yeah, no.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#41]
I keep a boot camp issue duffle bag in my truck tool box.  Bill by bill, checking for devices, i would stuff it full.  Id then look for guns and other toys.  Probably even take a baggy of the coke just as a way to piss on the grave of the smuggler.

My guess is, where i find it vs where I live and would obsurely spend it on, Id feel safe enough.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would call LE and back off, pretty sure you are entitled to a certain percentage of “found” money. May not ever see it, or it may be a while, but a helluva lot safer.
View Quote
you think the cartels don't have snitches working for LE?  lol

All that does is make it easier for them to know who cost them their money.  Given the scenario OP originally laid out, I'd take the dead drivers body and hide it.  Keep the cartel looking for that guy and not me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Yes but I am thinking in terms of I just found 10 mil at 11 pm, what is the easiest way with items available to negate a threat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Spinoff thread.

Would you?
View Quote
I'd take it and then bury it somewhere and not touch it for several years.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
A million would be more reasonable, it would also be easier to hide.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Nope.

I've seen how this documentary ends.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#48]
I've got some hard and fast rules, one of them is "No stealing" and another is "Don't piss off someone else's army".
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Got a microwave?
View Quote
Yes.  But I gotta bring the cash home first.
Link Posted: 4/13/2019 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top