Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/20/2023 2:39:11 PM EDT
Biden reacted to the naked threat by drooling manfully and then drifted off to sleep at the conference table in an intimidating power move (probably).
Attachment Attached File

NBC News  

WASHINGTON   Chinese President Xi Jinping bluntly told President Joe Biden during their recent summit in San Francisco that Beijing will reunify Taiwan with mainland China but that the timing has not yet been decided, according to three current and former U.S. officials.

Xi told Biden in a group meeting attended by a dozen American and Chinese officials that China's preference is to take Taiwan peacefully, not by force, the officials said.

The Chinese leader also referenced public predictions by U.S. military leaders who say that Xi plans to take Taiwan in 2025 or 2027, telling Biden that they were wrong because he has not set a time frame, according to the two current and one former official briefed on the meeting.

Chinese officials also asked in advance of the summit that Biden make a public statement after the meeting saying that the United States supports China's goal of peaceful unification with Taiwan and does not support Taiwanese independence, they said. The White House rejected the Chinese request.

A spokesperson for the National Security Council declined to comment...

During the summit in San Francisco, Xi expressed concerns about the candidates running for president of Taiwan in next month's election, according to U.S. officials. Xi also noted the influence that the U.S. has on Taiwan, they said.

When Biden asked that China respect Taiwan's electoral process, Xi responded by saying that peace is "all well and good" but that China needs to eventually move toward a resolution, one U.S. official said....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is essentially Xi's longtime position on Taiwan, oft stated bluntly to his domestic audience, usually softened and distanced somewhat for foreign consumption.  Surprise! he actually means it.  People also used to think he was kidding about returning to hardline authoritarian communism, since it would kill the goose that laid the golden economy, but it seems that he meant that too.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck China
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I saw this yesterday but posted an excerpt in my Taiwan elections thread as that what will dictate if and when https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-election-that-could-lead-to-a-world-war/5-2687817/

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
China's move toward resolution should be to not being a bunch of filthy commies.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Biden then asked for his 10%, nodded his head and walked away.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Biden is a weak, spineless dementia ridden pedo who projects zero strength.

Xi will do whatever the fuck he wants and knows the US won't do shit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
how would China take taiwan if taiwan fortified their island?

I mean, anti sub and ship mines, AA guns...arty...etc.

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Well China we will flatten your cities, so you decide if it's worth it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#8]
All is well if pedopeter got his ice cream and a clean diaper.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
And China will.  And biden will do nothing about it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
If we had a real leader, before the end of the meeting they would be discussing the breaking news headline with Xi that the US had 'loaned' Taiwan nuclear weapons to ensure their independence today, tomorrow, and forever.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Taiwan bought 20 billion in weapons back under Trump that are still not delivered

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Defense/Taiwan-waiting-for-U.S.-F-16s-and-tanks-in-19bn-arms-sale-backlog

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

With a lot of soldiers, a loooot of soldiers. They couldn't hide the build up, and that'd be the biggest build up of troops in history, probably. And it's not a small distance from mainland China to Taiwan. It'd be an amazing bloodbath
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Biologic warfare.  Commies don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Will the Palestinian protesters switch over to pro Chinese protesting?

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't have to.

Blockade the island if the hot heads on Taiwan declare independence.

Your move.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You dont think they haven't been doing that since the 50s?

And the how would take 2 or 3 pages of guesses, options,  and fighting.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Biden is a weak, spineless dementia ridden pedo who projects zero strength.

Xi will do whatever the fuck he wants and knows the US won't do shit.
View Quote

This exactly.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Don't have to.

Your move.
View Quote

Slowly sink the PLAN?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Don't have to.

Your move.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't have to.

Your move.

Idk enough about Chinese navy to make much of an educated comment, but I don't think they've got the assets for that.

Anyone more knowledgeable care to chime in?

I'm gonna look up what Taiwanese ports are the busiest too now that I'm interested
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know why we're not raining land launchable Harpoons on Taiwan like dollars at a stripper club.

Shit, I bet you could fuck up some landing craft with Javs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#21]
China (and everyone else) can sense weak leadership.  Ukraine, Gaza, Taiwan, Afghanistan, you name it.  

We have at least another year of fucking useless leadership to go.

Love or hate Trump, much of this would not have been done while he was in.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:58:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Biden should have said he supports it as long as its Taiwans govt taking over the mainland.

But instead he probably mumbled something about his dead kid named cornpop
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#23]
In the same way he told that limp wristed faggot prime minister of Canada in such a way as to make sure it was seen, that he wasn't happy that faggot discussed what they'd talked about. This is a power play by Xi and it is just about asserting his position as being in control. With these leftist faggots, he certainly is.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm pulling this out of my ass, but if I wanted to take over Taiwan I'd try pounding the fortifications down with a crapton of artillery and missiles fired off the coast. Then zerg rush with landing craft. Don't think it would be a very good plan but it's all I can think of. If all else fails, maybe nuke them and they'd surrender similar to WWII Japan? I don't think NATO would want to get involved in starting WW3 over a tiny island.

EDIT: It would look similar to Russia's invasion of Ukraine but with even less care about soldier's lives. I think Taiwan would run out of soldiers before China does.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Biden then asked for his 10%, nodded his head and walked away.
View Quote

You mean took the envelope, looked at the zeros on the check, shuffled to the bathroom to poop
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Biden probably pooped his pants when XI said that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#27]
They rolled out the red carpet and cleaned up the streets for china.  Imagine them cleaning up the streets for putin.  No difference.  We are governed by the worst of us.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
It would be a bigger deterrent if Taiwan had prolific stockpiles of TLAM and could hit deep in mainland china.

That juice might not be worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Biologic warfare.  Commies don't give a fuck.
View Quote

They already tested it (AKA COVID), killed thousands, and suffered no consequence.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Why doesn't Taiwan make a few dozen nuked missiles and then declare them?  

Put a few on diesel subs that are on patrol on a staggered basis.  A few more on F16s and a few on trailer launchers.  If mainland attacks,  release of nukes is authorized.

Or better yet put them near all their economic and conductor factories.  Any attack and boom!
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In the same way he told that limp wristed faggot prime minister of Canada in such a way as to make sure it was seen, that he wasn't happy that faggot discussed what they'd talked about. This is a power play by Xi and it is just about asserting his position as being in control. With these leftist faggots, he certainly is.
View Quote

Basically yes.

Democrats do not understand that you can't run foreign policy with authoritarian dictators, like you do domestic policy. They don't care about bad PR, getting cancelled, mean words on twitter, CNN headlines. They're way out of their league 'negotiating' with these guys like Xi and Putin.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#32]
What I wonder is if China goes after Taiwan if the US will be drawn into war.  With out current involvement with Taiwan, I'm afraid that would be the case.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Taiwan should just identify as "Ukraine".     Problem solved...
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:11:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Yellen literally bowing to the commies

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/janet-yellen-awkwardly-bows-ccp-official-beijing-trip-optics-chinese-love

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Who is the guy immediately to the left of Biden in the photo (sitting to the right of Biden). He was in the ball chin video peering around the corner. Maybe  SS?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Let’s hope he jumps soon, I’m tired of talking about it. I say that as someone with skin in the game.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What I wonder is if China goes after Taiwan if the US will be drawn into war.  With out current involvement with Taiwan, I'm afraid that would be the case.
View Quote

You “wonder”?

Serious?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#42]
My response would have been ...

" What about their nuclear weapons?"

Mic drop
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should call their impregnable defense something cool, like The Maginot Line.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Idk enough about Chinese navy to make much of an educated comment, but I don't think they've got the assets for that.

Anyone more knowledgeable care to chime in?

I'm gonna look up what Taiwanese ports are the busiest too now that I'm interested
View Quote

They could do it short term during a full bombardment of the island,  just sitting there taking hits without attacking all of ROCs forces from the mainland using air and rocket forces?  no.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
The importance of Taiwanese chips is probably enough to drag in the US, but Japanese trade lanes are proper fucked if the Chinese Navy can turn Taiwan into a base, so they're very likely to join the fighting if Taiwan is at risk but not immediately defeated.  The US is even more probably in if Japan is in, but if Taiwan/Japan hold their own initially the US might attempt half measures with another proxy war, try to avoid direct combat.  That's the way we roll.

Could go something like:

Massive surprise Chinese missile attack on Taiwan
Chinese invasion fleet is probably not particularly competent, gets mauled, turns back
China declares blockade, begins attritional bombing campaign
US dithers, but promises support for Japan
JMSDF engages PLAN to break blockade, US forces based in Japan limited to more or less defensive role
If Taiwan/JMSDF wins at sea, war peters out.  If Taiwan/JMSDF gets rekt, US either 1) engages directly and the PLAN is rekt in open sea but the USN can't approach the Chinese mainland and they have too many factories to cruise missile them all and the war peters out in a counter-blockade and five year global economic shitstorm, or 2) US sells out Taiwan (and Japan) for peace in our time and the second invasion fleet succeeds in taking Taiwan, China cripples Japan within a decade, yadayada Pearl Harbor II, WWIII 2035.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why doesn't Taiwan make a few dozen nuked missiles and then declare them?  

Put a few on diesel subs that are on patrol on a staggered basis.  A few more on F16s and a few on trailer launchers.  If mainland attacks,  release of nukes is authorized.

Or better yet put them near all their economic and conductor factories.  Any attack and boom!
View Quote

https://academic.oup.com/book/32288/chapter-abstract/268506395?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

By signed legislation, yes. That's not to say that the particular statute can't be repealed. It can be, if the US chooses to.

https://www.congress.gov/96/statute/STATUTE-93/STATUTE-93-Pg14.pdf

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Is it against protocol to tell the leader of china to suck your dick and get the fuck out?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#49]
What did people expect him to say?  Pay attention to what he does.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Taiwan gotta throw that "Republic of China" bullshit off their passport covers.

No Taiwanese sovereignty having that on there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top