BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Only takes four times as long to reload, and you only have to do it three times as often.
View Quote

With practice, you get faster, just like an AK mag change. Is SKS the new trashcan rifle?
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

With practice, you get faster, just like an AK mag change. Is SKS the new trashcan rifle?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only takes four times as long to reload, and you only have to do it three times as often.

Faster, yeah, but I don’t think it would be as fast as a magazine change.

And it still only has 1/3 capacity. Blame Stalin for that one, he mandated a fixed magazine, he said the troops would just lose detachable mags.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
So I have a problem with one of the SKS rifles I got from PSA. Safety is broken and trigger mechanism works intermittently. We’ll see how helpful PSA is.

ETA: this was one of the “grade 2” rifles with a cracked stock as advertised. However, they were also advertised as being serviceable and functional, which I would assume means “not dangerous to shoot”
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I have a problem with one of the SKS rifles I got from PSA. Safety is broken and trigger mechanism works intermittently. We’ll see how helpful PSA is.

ETA: this was one of the “grade 2” rifles with a cracked stock as advertised. However, they were also advertised as being serviceable and functional, which I would assume means “not dangerous to shoot”
View Quote

Josiah to the red courtesy phone, please.

@palmettostatearmory
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Pics of trigger?
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The question I would pose is when am I not helpful! J/K  Since it is a safety and trigger issue, we will take care of you. Please PM me your order number.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

IM sent!

I wanted to give customer service enough time to respond before using the Arfcom bat signal. Last email exchange was 8/4, I haven’t received a response.

Thank you, sir!
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top