Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#1]
They want you unhealthy
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Normalizing things usually found distasteful...the fatties are a rung on the ladder with Pedos at the top.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They want you unhealthy
View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't look like their product works very well.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#5]
People aren't responsible for anything today, include their own weight.

It's the Boomer's food pyramid, Donald Trump's, and global warmings fault.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#6]
It’s all a plot to sell you used Cadillacs with sunroofs big enough for two fat bitches.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Cultural Marxists undoing everything about American society while conservatives cry the gop mating call of “what if the roles were reversed?” After getting owned over and over again.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#8]
This is as thick as I go. Any bigger just doesn't do it for me.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102931/Screenshot_20211118-115703_Instagram-2302583.jpg
View Quote

She's not bad, except the big booger that's stuck on her arm is pretty gross
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Fat activists have been making a scene trying to get protected class status, normalizing obesity is all part of the plan.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102931/Screenshot_20211118-115703_Instagram-2302583.jpg
View Quote

That fat ass is a no for me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#14]
We are reverting to pagan ways as a culture.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't believe you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you.

You know how I know he’s gay?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#16]
They stole the ss funding now want peasants to die younger while they drink the blood of the youth.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too big for a relationship. A woman in her twenties that is that overweight already, will be morbidly obese in a few years, after a couple of kids.

Women only get bigger, so start small. (See avatar)
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

She’s a bit too fat for me but kinda on the borderline.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#19]
I see no problems with companies advertising to their customer base.

That being said, pharmaceutical companies should be banned from advertising.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The sooner the better.   Monotheistic religions are fundamentally incompatible with democracy.  

That, or we need to dump democracy and adopt an autocracy.  Then we can use skygod to excuse outlawing distasteful behaviors that offend our sensibilities.  For example, exile all obese fatties to Mississippi and Alabama.   Most of them are there already.

Semi-fatties like this
Quoted:

can get exiled to Georgia and South Carolina. We’ll take them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They want you unhealthy
View Quote

This.

The powers want you fat slow and weak.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#22]
So sad.  Self respect is gone....
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Programming.

However, remember the AI generated blonde who got marriage proposals?  I don't see that happening with the Midcap women.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Jack Ryan season 4.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes please!

Put me in the boat of “there should be NO drug advertisement on TV at all”.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It’s all a plot to sell you used Cadillacs with sunroofs big enough for two fat bitches.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#28]
@midcap

Regardless OP, this has Midcap written all over it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Certain cultures are prone to obesity due to an outright refusal to stop eating garbage, so we're seeing the end result of making excuses for them:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-racist-roots-of-fighting-obesity2/
The Racist Roots of Fighting Obesity

https://withinhealth.com/learn/articles/diet-culture-rooted-in-racism-white-supremacy-and-colonialism
Diet culture is rooted in racism, white supremacy, and colonialism

https://time.com/6242949/exercise-industry-white-supremacy/
The White Supremacist Origins of Exercise, and 6 Other Surprising Facts About the History of U.S. Physical Fitness
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#30]

I HATE that commercial!

Fat bitch whining about being diabetic. LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT, YOU FUCKING FAT COW!!!!!  

And that stupid fucking Mike & Molly tv show. Two fucking cows as lead characters.

We all see sweat hogs at Wal-Mart in the riding carts, overflowing with soft drinks filled with fructose corn syrup. Then they bitch about their health to anyone who will listen to them. "It's not MY fault!", they cry.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry, "boomers" had "The 4 Food Groups"

the "food pyramid" was a gen-x creature

Now, go back and re-take remedial History 101, and cut it with the hate-speech already
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Give her 5-10 years & she won't fit into an airplane seat.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Because there are a lot of obese people that have zero desire to get healthy and they have money. The commercials are trying to normalize their unhealthy choices and tell them they are totally normal and special and they should shop at Target or wherever.

On a side note, this weekend I took my 11 year old daughter to the opening of the Lego store here in Idaho. The vast majority of the people there were morbidly obese and almost all of them were wearing Disney, Marvel or Star Wars t-shirts. Yeah I know Disney owns all 3 of those. It was really fucking weird so then I started wondering if that was a thing so for the rest of the day and yesterday I looked at what ever single obese person I saw was wearing and in some cases driving. Almost every single one was wearing some super hero, Star Wars or Harry Potter shirt and when I saw their cars most of the time they had stickers or toys of the same brands on there.

Maybe ya'll are saying no duh but I never noticed how most morbidly obese people seem to love kid stuff.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#34]
It isn't "worship", it is an agenda being pushed by the same people that want the rest of society to accept homosexuality, pedophilia, and any number of aberrant behaviors.   Their hope is that the rest of society will begin to see fat people as "normal".  

In American society, there are so many fat people, that fat is beginning to be more "normal" than it was 50-75 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#35]
The majority of American's are fat and have the buying power.  They are more likely to watch programming and buy products that they identify with or make them feel good (or don't make them feel bad).
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Shame is a thing of the past in this country apparently. It used to be a great motivator.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#37]
That's just targeted advertising.   Way more effective than an old school model yammering on about the 'beetus.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

100%!
I want to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Because there are a lot of obese people that have zero desire to get healthy and they have money. The commercials are trying to normalize their unhealthy choices and tell them they are totally normal and special and they should shop at Target or wherever.

On a side note, this weekend I took my 11 year old daughter to the opening of the Lego store here in Idaho. The vast majority of the people there were morbidly obese and almost all of them were wearing Disney, Marvel or Star Wars t-shirts. Yeah I know Disney owns all 3 of those. It was really fucking weird so then I started wondering if that was a thing so for the rest of the day and yesterday I looked at what ever single obese person I saw was wearing and in some cases driving. Almost every single one was wearing some super hero, Star Wars or Harry Potter shirt and when I saw their cars most of the time they had stickers or toys of the same brands on there.

Maybe ya'll are saying no duh but I never noticed how most morbidly obese people seem to love kid stuff.
View Quote

I wear 5.11 and my vehicles don't have stickers.
Reported for personal attacks.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The sooner the better.   Monotheistic religions are fundamentally incompatible with democracy.  

That, or we need to dump democracy and adopt an autocracy.  Then we can use skygod to excuse outlawing distasteful behaviors that offend our sensibilities.  For example, exile all obese fatties to Mississippi and Alabama.   Most of them are there already.

Semi-fatties like this

can get exiled to Georgia and South Carolina. We’ll take them.
View Quote

Democracy sucks.  Men like you need to be ruled.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Now, go back and re-take remedial History 101, and cut it with the hate-speech already
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Food pyramid was being presented in H.S. in the early 90's, and it was around even before then.  It couldn't have been the GenX crowd that developed it.  The earliest GenX was 27 when the USDA adopted it, but it was created in 1974 or even earlier, since 1974 was the publish date.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Is this another one of those click harvesting accounts? We seem to have a lot of those recently; joined in the past few months, post lots of links to other websites with sensational news stories...

Maybe I'm wrong; just an observation.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This.

The powers want you fat slow and weak.
View Quote

Cures remove the customer base
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then how will all the obese nuts out there find out about the newest medication to treat the ailment they have convinced themselves they have?  Do you want them to die?  
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
You went to a toy store opening and were surprised to find that the adults there were obese and obsessed with toys?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't believe you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you.

To each his own bud...
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Is this another one of those click harvesting accounts? We seem to have a lot of those recently; joined in the past few months, post lots of links to other websites with sensational news stories...

Maybe I'm wrong; just an observation.
View Quote

No, I'm a real person and I find the commercial grotesque. Sick of seeing this stuff on TV!
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you.

Uh no, she's obese IMO.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is one thing to advertise to your customer base and perhaps this commercial is doing that.  It is an entirely different thing when almost every company feels the need to put out woke commercials. They are trying to make it seem that there are more gays in society than there really are, that there are more interracial marriages than there are. Why does a company selling paint need to advertise with a lesbian couple. Why does a company selling waffles need to infer that it is a lesbian interracial couple raising the kid by sticking a white woman in the back ground of the kitchen. Why does a company that sells stain feel the need to make the couple an interracial couple with the male being black and the kids being black. These groups represent such a small minority of society and thus their customer base. They are engaging in this advertising to pander to the woke mob who wants to break down America and the traditional family to include the traditional black family.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top