Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 1:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I see $2.50 but possibly as low as 16 cents.

STANLEY STHT30161W 35' Chrome Tape Measure
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 1:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Ran into some incredibly annoying employees yesterday.

One store had 3 of the Lenova tablets for $64, which would make great Christmas gifts for the kids.  I stopped by and the employee confirmed 3 in stock.  He checked 2 cabinets,  and said,  "inventory is wrong, we don't have them"  I politely asked him to check the other cabinets or in the back, and he flat out refused.  He said "the person who could check in the back is not here right now".  So I left and figured I would go back later.  I went back in the evening to a different employees.  He also confirmed 3 in stock,  but also said he wouldn't look when I asked him to as it showed on his scanner that someone already looked for them earlier in the day. I told him that they didn't look very well, but he still refused to even try.  He told me the morning employee told him someone came in looking for them and described me, and said I might be back.

So I walk around the corner and see a manager sitting there and asked if he could help me locate the tablets because the employees were refusing to look for them.  He walks around the corner and asks the employee:" why won't you look in the cabinets for this guy?"  His response was "someone already looked earlier".   I said "yes,  in 2 of the 10 cabinets".  The manager goes to the next cabinet in line and opens it.  Lo and behold all 3 tablets are sitting right there.  He turns and in a loud chastising voice says to the employee: "That took me 30 seconds.  Why couldn't you have done that?"   I took them up to the counter and after the manager left,  the employee says to me "I'm tired of flippers like you and your "brickseek"".  I had been polite up to this point, but that kind of pushed me over the top, and I responded "I'm tired of worthless employees like you that won't do your damn job."   He kind of scowled, rang them up, and said"I hope you enjoy those"  as I walked away.

I am betting one of them had them set aside for themselves.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By extractr:

One store had 3 of the Lenova tablets for $64, which would make great Christmas gifts for the kids.  I stopped by and the employee confirmed 3 in stock.  He checked 2 cabinets,  and said,  "inventory is wrong, we don't have them"  I politely asked him to check the other cabinets or in the back, and he flat out refused.  He said "the person who could check in the back is not here right now".  So I left and figured I would go back later.  I went back in the evening to a different employees.  He also confirmed 3 in stock,  but also said he wouldn't look when I asked him to as it showed on his scanner that someone already looked for them earlier in the day. I told him that they didn't look very well, but he still refused to even try.  He told me the morning employee told him someone came in looking for them and described me, and said I might be back.

So I walk around the corner and see a manager sitting there and asked if he could help me locate the tablets because the employees were refusing to look for them.  He walks around the corner and asks the employee:" why won't you look in the cabinets for this guy?"  His response was "someone already looked earlier".   I said "yes,  in 2 of the 10 cabinets".  The manager goes to the next cabinet in line and opens it.  Lo and behold all 3 tablets are sitting right there.  He turns and in a loud chastising voice says to the employee: "That took me 30 seconds.  Why couldn't you have done that?"   I took them up to the counter and after the manager left,  the employee says to me "I'm tired of flippers like you and your "brickseek"".  I had been polite up to this point, but that kind of pushed me over the top, and I responded "I'm tired of worthless employees like you that won't do your damn job."   He kind of scowled, rang them up, and said"I hope you enjoy those"  as I walked away.

View Quote
This is where I would have said something snide like "This isn't $15 per hour work."
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:

This is where I would have said something snide like "This isn't $15 per hour work."
View Quote
Who said anything about $15/hr work.  this is only about $15/hr pay!  (-:
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
The employee post reminds me of my experience last wednesday with the freezers.

Store showed 5 in stock so a guy i work with runs by around 4 in the afternoon.
Gave him the barcode before he went, he was going to grab 2 one for him and one for me.
Two employees wouldn't look and insisted they weren't there.
I get home around 6 and lo and behold stock is down to 4.
So head over and find a different gal (based on his description) who is very helpful scans the code goes and looks and come back with one.
Says she can't find the other 3 and doesn't recall them ever being on display either.
I go up front and find a manager, she does a little checking and says the others are in lay-away....
I complimented the gal who helped me and as I am talking to the manager the guy who helped the clerk find it walks by and lets slip to the manager that the one he found for me was "hidden" behind some stuff.
I also remarked that it would be interesting to see when the others were put in layaway and by who, after all why would someone put a $35.00 freezer in layaway, especially since they never made it onto the floor.
The only reason i could think would be that an employee(s) couldn't fit them in whatever they drove to work and were picking them up later.
She said that she would look into it but didn't have an answer right then.
She also told me to have my friend come back in a couple days and she would see if she could either get him one of the originals or mark down one of the white ones that were on display.
Don't know whether he wen't back and got one or not but think I was dead on on the others as they "layaway" ones were gone on BS the next day.
Pretty sure my theory was dead on and the original unhelpful clerk had something to do with them going into layaway....
I guess my comfort is that whoever "stashed" the one I got ended up empty handed....
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

It's a 2hr drive. Don't have a reason to go down. What is so special about them?
View Quote
Need to check. The Remington 870 Express has a cheap finish, and cheaper wood but is a good dependable gun. They normally sell for around $350 though. If there is a real Remington 870 Wingmaster ($600 range) they have good wood, deep blueing and is a much nicer gun. It would be a steal to get one of those for under $200.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Is there a page for clearance items at Tractor Supply? I picked up a lot of shooting stuff there a month ago or so. When I was there, they had great discounts on cast iron but were sold out. Today when I was in there they had great discounts on Orca coolers, but were sold out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By fixitmann:
The employee post reminds me of my experience last wednesday with the freezers.

Store showed 5 in stock so a guy i work with runs by around 4 in the afternoon.
Gave him the barcode before he went, he was going to grab 2 one for him and one for me.
Two employees wouldn't look and insisted they weren't there.
I get home around 6 and lo and behold stock is down to 4.
So head over and find a different gal (based on his description) who is very helpful scans the code goes and looks and come back with one.
Says she can't find the other 3 and doesn't recall them ever being on display either.
I go up front and find a manager, she does a little checking and says the others are in lay-away....
I complimented the gal who helped me and as I am talking to the manager the guy who helped the clerk find it walks by and lets slip to the manager that the one he found for me was "hidden" behind some stuff.
I also remarked that it would be interesting to see when the others were put in layaway and by who, after all why would someone put a $35.00 freezer in layaway, especially since they never made it onto the floor.
The only reason i could think would be that an employee(s) couldn't fit them in whatever they drove to work and were picking them up later.
She said that she would look into it but didn't have an answer right then.
She also told me to have my friend come back in a couple days and she would see if she could either get him one of the originals or mark down one of the white ones that were on display.
Don't know whether he wen't back and got one or not but think I was dead on on the others as they "layaway" ones were gone on BS the next day.
Pretty sure my theory was dead on and the original unhelpful clerk had something to do with them going into layaway....
I guess my comfort is that whoever "stashed" the one I got ended up empty handed....
View Quote
This story sounds exactly like the experience I had trying to buy the freezers. They were showing six and found one but they couldn't get it down. They let me pay for it and I have to go back and pick it up. I asked them if they were showing any more in stock and they said they were on layaway. Total BS. Buddy of mine went back later in the day and they said nothing to him about layaway. He one guy who looked and said they he found two but they were blocked. The lady who 'helped' me earlier in the day told him they weren't freezers but small fridges. The stock went down from 6 to 5 after I paid for mine but later that evening after he went by there, the stock miraculously dropped to 4. He checked another WM 20 miles away the next day that was showing 4. They wouldn't even go look for them. Same thing, later that day, the stock dropped to 2.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By SCvARminter:

This story sounds exactly like the experience I had trying to buy the freezers. They were showing six and found one but they couldn't get it down. They let me pay for it and I have to go back and pick it up. I asked them if they were showing any more in stock and they said they were on layaway. Total BS. Buddy of mine went back later in the day and they said nothing to him about layaway. He one guy who looked and said they he found two but they were blocked. The lady who 'helped' me earlier in the day told him they weren't freezers but small fridges. The stock went down from 6 to 5 after I paid for mine but later that evening after he went by there, the stock miraculously dropped to 4. He checked another WM 20 miles away the next day that was showing 4. They wouldn't even go look for them. Same thing, later that day, the stock dropped to 2.
View Quote
Anyone have the sku for the freezer?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mah827:

Anyone have the sku for the freezer?
View Quote
https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?upc_product=813084023427&zip=40510
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 1:20:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tankdawg0057] [#13]
Originally Posted By officerX:
Just a wood stock with some special checkering and stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By officerX:

It's a 2hr drive. Don't have a reason to go down. What is so special about them?
Just a wood stock with some special checkering and stuff.
I’m VERY leary of newer Remingtons.  Shit QC, shit fit/finish.  I would hope the Anniversary editions have a bit better of both.  Supposed to be fancy wood, bluing, and scroll work.  If you just wanna shoot it that’s about MSRP for a standard 870.  Even better buy a good used Wingmaster from a LGS or pawn shop and you're miles ahead quality wise.  YMMV.

I wanted to just look over a R700 30-06 Anniversary just to see myself if they were nicer but I was working and beat to all the ones in this AO.  Oh well.  Got a nice gloss Weatherby on layaway.

ETA:  I would hope an MSRP Anniversary model would be on par with older Wingmasters.  That said I’d cycle the action and trigger before spending $350 plus tax on one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Not sure if this one was posted yet.

HP Silver Iridium A12 15-cd040wm 15.6” Laptop, Touchscreen, Windows 10 Home, AMD Quad-Core A12-9720P, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive $199

I bought one a few months back at $350 (christmas present) and picked up a display model that works great at $199 recently.  Miles ahead of my old 10 year old Dell.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By extractr:

View Quote
I get a lot of the employee types mentioned by extractr - too lazy to take a minute to look for something. The store closest to me has a woman that works in the electronics department that is useless.  They still show 2 of those tablets in stock and I bet if you could get someone to look in the cabinets you could find them.   I have had a handful of employees though, that have gone above and beyond to find things that I am looking for. It is getting to the point that I know who in certain stores will look for things for me, so if I am looking for some electronics item I will bypass the store closest to me all together.

Heck, up until now I have never tried to flip anything. Everything I have bought has been for me or for Christmas or birthday gifts.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#16]
The only things I’ve flipped so far were those Hyper Tough 2.4 amp $5 sanders.  LOL  I bought the 6 my store had and sold 5 of them for $10 each and kept the last one for myself.  A couple of other things I bought I sold to members for what I paid plus shipping.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By RMK-Man:
The weatherby is a well made conventional rifle, high quality and accurate. The Savage Axis is basically a throwaway rifle. They have a very cheap synthetic stock, plastic magazine and made a cheaply as possible.  They were the first of the throw away style rifles, similar to the Ruger American etc. They are accurate, and serve their purpose but they couldn't hold a candle to the Weatherby rifle.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RMK-Man:
Originally Posted By Huntmaster2:
The axis II XP (with accutrigger) is $139 after the rebate. I could also pick up the Weatherby Vanguard Select for $249. Is the Weatherby worth it over the Axis II XP? I'm most likely going to replace the scope on the axis anyways, so it does not add much value for me. Mostly looking at using it as a deer rifle so sub MOA is not the most important to me. I have heard the stocks are terrible on the Savages (very flimsy/bad feel)?
The weatherby is a well made conventional rifle, high quality and accurate. The Savage Axis is basically a throwaway rifle. They have a very cheap synthetic stock, plastic magazine and made a cheaply as possible.  They were the first of the throw away style rifles, similar to the Ruger American etc. They are accurate, and serve their purpose but they couldn't hold a candle to the Weatherby rifle.
Thanks RMK, I struck out the axis II anyways. I will have to find a weatherby most likely. The Deluxe Sporters look awesome, but I would be so worried about messing the wood up in the woods.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#18]
So we've been making some jokes about our bad experience (me included), but in fairness, I'll tell a positive experience.  I went in looking for a low end PC for my kids to do homework on, that I can really lock down with parental controls, and not interfere with the software i need to use for my work.  I went in with a barcode and asked the employee if she could help me find it.  She asked is it 186?  Showing my age, i was temporarily stumped because I thought she was referring to the processor (is this the 90's?).  when i realized she meant price, I said "Yes, I think that sounds right".  Without scanning, she said she had two, but they were floor models.  She went in back to look.

She came back with two.  Told me that they were set up in an area with no outlets, so they've never been booted up.  One of the ones the brought had a bigger monitor, a touch screen, and a larger HD.  It was the same price as the one i initially asked for (which she brought out as well).  It was busy when she did all this and was very friendly.  I thanked her profusely and the next day I filled out the survey on the back of the receipt.  I also copied the comment section and emailed that to walmart HQ.  I hope she gets recognition or that.  When you get good ones, make sure you thank them appropriately.  If they do what my person did, then make sure you submit something formally.  even an extra $0.10 an hour over a 2000 hr work year is $200 in their pocket.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Went to s local store tonight, that supposedly had the Fusion 30-30 at $5, 11 boxes.

When I finally got someone to come out, they said everything they had in the cabinet and didn't offer that there might be clearance and and she pointed out that there were other clearance ammo in the case.

I settled for the Federal blue box ammo on clearance for $9.95. (needed some ammo, just picked up a Marlin 336)

I might go back later and see if I can get someone to go looking for the stuff, but I dunno if I'll get anywhere with it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#20]
These dropped locally when I went to the store today so I picked one up.  These are nice quality.

Summit Solo Pro Treestand $70
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CuseNH:
These dropped locally when I went to the store today so I picked one up.  These are nice quality.

Summit Solo Pro Treestand $70
View Quote
I also noticed that the Big Game Two Man Stands are down to $50, I'll find the link.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:
So we've been making some jokes about our bad experience (me included), but in fairness, I'll tell a positive experience.  I went in looking for a low end PC for my kids to do homework on, that I can really lock down with parental controls, and not interfere with the software i need to use for my work.  I went in with a barcode and asked the employee if she could help me find it.  She asked is it 186?  Showing my age, i was temporarily stumped because I thought she was referring to the processor (is this the 90's?).  when i realized she meant price, I said "Yes, I think that sounds right".  Without scanning, she said she had two, but they were floor models.  She went in back to look.

She came back with two.  Told me that they were set up in an area with no outlets, so they've never been booted up.  One of the ones the brought had a bigger monitor, a touch screen, and a larger HD.  It was the same price as the one i initially asked for (which she brought out as well).  It was busy when she did all this and was very friendly.  I thanked her profusely and the next day I filled out the survey on the back of the receipt.  I also copied the comment section and emailed that to walmart HQ.  I hope she gets recognition or that.  When you get good ones, make sure you thank them appropriately.  If they do what my person did, then make sure you submit something formally.  even an extra $0.10 an hour over a 2000 hr work year is $200 in their pocket.
View Quote
I had a similar experience about a year ago. I wrote a letter of commendation and hand delivered it to the store's personnel manager and gave a copy to the employee. (Management didn't know she got a copy.) I saw her again about 6 months later and she said the management never even told her about it. Its a wonder Walmart survives with such improper management.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:52:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bondservant2] [#24]
Originally Posted By Charleston:
I told him I would have called the cops on them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Haoleb:
Of all the terrible ordeals I have heard of at walmart, my brother told me one last night that topped the list.  He went to a walmart and bought quite a few of the roomba 680s.  Checked out and was walking out. The greeter stopped him on the way out and said he cant leave with them. He pretty much said to get bent.  They grabbed the cart and wouldn't let him leave.  He had to wait for them to call over 3 managers untill one said he could leave.  They said it was a price mistake and he couldnt have them.  Keep in mind he already paid for them all and had the receipt...
I would have told them the same thing and continued to walk out. Tell them they can call the police. I paid for it. My property and you can bugger off. One store I used to go to had people that wanted to check your receipt on the way out. I would just say no thanks and kept on walking.

Kind of makes things awkward the next time you go back though.
I realized recently that the poor lady/gentleman tasked with checking receipts is REQUIRED to do so as part of their job - and probably don't like it anymore than you or I do.
In fact , last week i bought a couple of clearance items that wouldn't fit in the cart much less a bag. The lady was very apologetic to stop and even more grateful when I was kind to her and encouraging that I appreciated her doing her job....
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#26]
What does the hive think of the TCL 65” Model 65S4 for $398 in the Walmart Black Friday sale ad?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
Put one of these on layaway today for $344 hoping that it might go down to that $180 price after black friday.  If not it is still a very nice looking gun.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I found 2 more of the 801 series roombas for 109 5hrs away from me. I will be in that town this weekend. Hopefully they have them. If so I will be buying one for a buddy.
View Quote
I'm game for the second one if it's exists.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:
What does the hive think of the TCL 65” Model 65S4 for $398 in the Walmart Black Friday sale ad?
View Quote
No personal experience, but TCL is like the sleeper brand of tvs.  Very well reviewed/liked.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Bought a 50” version for my parents last year. Very impressed for the price point.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:23:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bondservant2] [#32]
View Quote
....sorry .....misunderstood
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By jon72chevy:

Put one of these on layaway today for $344 hoping that it might go down to that $180 price after black friday.  If not it is still a very nice looking gun.
View Quote
I wouldn’t hold my breath on it dropping.   I have a few around me as well as a couple other anniversary editions, all $344 and been that price over a year now.

Definitely a nice gun though even at $344.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Big Game Two-man Ladderstand $50
View Quote
Jesus..just looked these up on BS....there's a ton of stores with 10+ in stock...wow.

All local are still reg price but dayum that's a lot of inventory.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By it20:
First thanks so much for sharing all the deals....

I have a favor, if anyone can get a hold of an extra HP omen desktop 870 i would gladdly pay for computer plus shipping and throw in some ammo too...9mm, 22lr, 38sp, 17hmr, 223, 5.56.

Please let me know, it would be for my son for xmas. Ty
View Quote
Sent you an IM...
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#36]
Originally Posted By 19Cohiba75 :
Trying to find some cheap ammo for the 308 and 30.06 rifles I just purchased. Picked up some of the Federal PS that has the rebate and reached the 10 box limit. Seen some of the Fusion but it shot back up to regular price, which grain weight was going for $5 on both calibers ? Also didn't Federal Deer Thugs get clearanced out last year ? Local store has 20 boxes of 30.06 in 165 gr and a couple of other boxes of Winchester silver tip and bonded ammo in 30.06 all priced from $23 to $35
View Quote
@19Cohiba75
Check for Winchester Silvertip SKU 16817291- I got six boxes for $7/box on Friday.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=16817291
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:48:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JBT] [#37]
View Quote
TCL 6 series (2018 Roku TV) review:  The best picture quality for the money in 2018

The 6 series are the top of the line TCL.
The 2018 models are improved over the 2017 models.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Strikeforces:
Jesus..just looked these up on BS....there's a ton of stores with 10+ in stock...wow.

View All Quotes

I have a store near me with 33 in stock . And still at $94
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:52:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InflectionPoint] [#39]
Originally Posted By TrainSafe:

View Quote
This was posted before.  I’m pretty sure this is an inventory sku number error, like the $5 tires/foam makeup wedges.  My store has 72.  .  No way.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

One near me has 51 in stock!
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Same with all the stores in my area, all are still regular prices and most stores have 30 plus.  Even the summit ladder stands in my area are still regular prices, hope they go on sale by the end of the season.  I'd love to pick up 2 new stands for next season.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
Anyone gets a couple extra and wants to ship them I could use a couple for my sons christmas
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tep0583:
Went to s local store tonight, that supposedly had the Fusion 30-30 at $5, 11 boxes.

When I finally got someone to come out, they said everything they had in the cabinet and didn't offer that there might be clearance and and she pointed out that there were other clearance ammo in the case.

I settled for the Federal blue box ammo on clearance for $9.95. (needed some ammo, just picked up a Marlin 336)

I might go back later and see if I can get someone to go looking for the stuff, but I dunno if I'll get anywhere with it.
View Quote
I can only give you my experience, but it might give you confidence to try again. This was for the 270 Fusion, but every single time I could finally convince the store employees to go back and look, they came back with the exact amount that was showing on Brickseek. I always had to talk them into it though because they'd always say they don't keep any in the back. If you can use Brickseek to generate the barcode and find someone with one of the store scanners, get them to check their inventory. That will be a little more convincing to whomever you are trying to get to look for them.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:

View Quote
WM Don't give out merrit raises FYI, so a good review ain't gonna get her shit.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:

This was posted before.  I’m pretty sure this is an inventory sku number error, like the $5 tires/foam makeup wedges.  My store has 72.  .  No way.
View Quote
I believe the sku is correct. I saw about 20 of them out at my local with $50 price tag. Brickseek shows 15 in stock at $50 today.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By bondservant2:
I realized recently that the poor lady/gentleman tasked with checking receipts is REQUIRED to do so as part of their job - and probably don't like it anymore than you or I do.
In fact , last week i bought a couple of clearance items that wouldn't fit in the cart much less a bag. The lady was very apologetic to stop and even more grateful when I was kind to her and encouraging that I appreciated her doing her job....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bondservant2:
Originally Posted By Haoleb:
Of all the terrible ordeals I have heard of at walmart, my brother told me one last night that topped the list.  He went to a walmart and bought quite a few of the roomba 680s.  Checked out and was walking out. The greeter stopped him on the way out and said he cant leave with them. He pretty much said to get bent.  They grabbed the cart and wouldn't let him leave.  He had to wait for them to call over 3 managers untill one said he could leave.  They said it was a price mistake and he couldnt have them.  Keep in mind he already paid for them all and had the receipt...
I would have told them the same thing and continued to walk out. Tell them they can call the police. I paid for it. My property and you can bugger off. One store I used to go to had people that wanted to check your receipt on the way out. I would just say no thanks and kept on walking.

Kind of makes things awkward the next time you go back though.
The problem is that he had his receipt.  The guy just claimed the price couldn’t be right, then tried to unlawfully detain him.  Don’t care how much you hate your job, that is not ok.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#48]
@cankles4prison

Do you know if there is an issue with the walmart nics check?  I have a UPIN that I have used many times and I was unable to enter it into the form on Walmart's computer.  If I entered the UPIN number, the caption said it needed to start with a "V" and should be a certain number of characters, which mine did.  I was not able to proceed to the next screen until I deleted my UPIN from the form.

As expected, I was delayed since I could not enter my UPIN.  Do you happen to know what Walmart's policy is on delays?  If they do not get a proceed or deny response, will they go ahead and proceed?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#49]
they will not proceed with out receiving a "proceed" from the check.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#50]
page 223 coming up.  is that the same as page 556?
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top