Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
halloween stuff 90% off.  chocolate "gingerbread" houses, and cookie decorating kits with 3 doz sugar cookies under $1.  perfect dessert for your meat snack dinner!

i'm going to be such a fat bastard soon.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SPARKY4:
@cankles4prison

Do you know if there is an issue with the walmart nics check?  I have a UPIN that I have used many times and I was unable to enter it into the form on Walmart's computer.  If I entered the UPIN number, the caption said it needed to start with a "V" and should be a certain number of characters, which mine did.  I was not able to proceed to the next screen until I deleted my UPIN from the form.

As expected, I was delayed since I could not enter my UPIN.  Do you happen to know what Walmart's policy is on delays?  If they do not get a proceed or deny response, will they go ahead and proceed?
View Quote
I've been delayed 3 times at Walmart now. 1st one they said they would hold for me until the NICS came back. Next time I went back it had been sold to someone else. 2nd time they called me 2 days later and said I had a proceed. 3rd time, its been a week and a half and haven't heard back.

As has been said, they will not proceed without a proceed from NICS, even if it has been long enough to legally proceed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
halloween stuff 90% off.  chocolate "gingerbread" houses, and cookie decorating kits with 3 doz sugar cookies under $1.  perfect dessert for your meat snack dinner!

View Quote
Spouting deals without links - page own FAIL!

Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By officerX:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

usually link to everything, but no info on these.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
@cankles4prison

Do you know if there is an issue with the walmart nics check?  I have a UPIN that I have used many times and I was unable to enter it into the form on Walmart's computer.  If I entered the UPIN number, the caption said it needed to start with a "V" and should be a certain number of characters, which mine did.  I was not able to proceed to the next screen until I deleted my UPIN from the form.

As expected, I was delayed since I could not enter my UPIN.  Do you happen to know what Walmart's policy is on delays?  If they do not get a proceed or deny response, will they go ahead and proceed?
View Quote
No clue on the UPIN, I’ve never used one.  I thought someone said something like 30 days for NICS delays earlier.  I don’t know the official policy
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
@19Cohiba75
Check for Winchester Silvertip SKU 16817291- I got six boxes for $7/box on Friday.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=16817291
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Originally Posted By 19Cohiba75 :
Trying to find some cheap ammo for the 308 and 30.06 rifles I just purchased. Picked up some of the Federal PS that has the rebate and reached the 10 box limit. Seen some of the Fusion but it shot back up to regular price, which grain weight was going for $5 on both calibers ? Also didn't Federal Deer Thugs get clearanced out last year ? Local store has 20 boxes of 30.06 in 165 gr and a couple of other boxes of Winchester silver tip and bonded ammo in 30.06 all priced from $23 to $35
@19Cohiba75
Check for Winchester Silvertip SKU 16817291- I got six boxes for $7/box on Friday.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=16817291
$32.44 locally here, I thought they clearanced this ammo a long time ago ? They also have a couple of boxes in 7mm silver tip for the same price.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Local Walmart Sporting Goods employee said that there will be some black friday gun deals. It seems like in recent years, they had like 20% off guns?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Huntmaster2:
Local Walmart Sporting Goods employee said that there will be some black friday gun deals. It seems like in recent years, they had like 20% off guns?
View Quote
Possibly
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m striking out on the Roombas locally

If someone has an extra 680 or 801, please send me a pm.  Let’s work out a deal.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:

If someone has an extra 680 or 801, please send me a pm.  Let’s work out a deal.
View Quote
Same here, I'll send cash or I have a new JBL portable waterproof bluetooth speaker I picked up I can trade with cash. It seems like the roomba deal were widely known because every WM I went to had someone in the vacuum section demanding a roomba they saw was supposed to be in stock.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:19:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hokiemojo] [#17]
nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Possibly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Huntmaster2:
Possibly
A few special wouldn't surprise me but there's no way they do 20% off guns. Most of their guns are less than a 10% markup.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Trying to make it to at least payday........
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
No clue on the UPIN, I’ve never used one.  I thought someone said something like 30 days for NICS delays earlier.  I don’t know the official policy
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
@cankles4prison

Having a CCP helps avoid the delays.  Also, if you skip the SSN# and not use the CCP option I was told it would cause a delay.  All 3rd hand, only the CCP part I can confirm.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Would be sweet if there were some clearance guns around still on Black Friday and they would throw the extra 20% off on top of clearance.  Especially if it was a savage....
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By goodnerd:

Having a CCP helps avoid the delays.  Also, if you skip the SSN# and not use the CCP option I was told it would cause a delay.  All 3rd hand, only the CCP part I can confirm.
View Quote
That's only true in certain states. In NH for example, a license is not necessary for concealed carry so it doesn't matter, everything still goes to NICS.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Scored a $109 Roomba today!  Hope she likes it!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]
here is an odd situation.  had a store not local, but not too far away from me that had one of the bmags in stock on friday for $74.  went back and forth about making the 45 min drive, but ended up not going due to other things that needed done first.  i figured i'd go later if it was still there.  i searched for it this a.m. to see if it sold, and it doesn't even show up in the search.  i figured if it sold, it would show as 0 out of stock, but still show in the search results.  i don't think i remember ever seeing anything just disappear from the search results before.  all of the last of axis rifles that i bought still show up in my search results as out of stock for that store.  just curious if anyone else has seen this, and what your thoughts are on it actually still being there?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#25]
here is an odd situation.  had a store not local, but not too far away from me that had one of the bmags in stock on friday for $74.  went back and forth about making the 45 min drive, but ended up not going due to other things that needed done first.  i figured i'd go later if it was still there.  i searched for it this a.m. to see if it sold, and it doesn't even show up in the search.  i figured if it sold, it would show as 0 out of stock, but still show in the search results.  i don't think i remember ever seeing anything just disappear from the search results before.  all of the last of axis rifles that i bought still show up in my search results as out of stock for that store.  just curious if anyone else has seen this, and what your thoughts are on it actually still being there?
View Quote
Try searching BS and Dexter and see if you get the same results.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#26]
yeah, same results.  that store just disappeared from my results completely.  the other store that had 0 out of stock still shows 0 out of stock in both
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I would say it's definitely gone but it's strange that it disappeared from the search results.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#28]
I would say it's definitely gone but it's strange that it disappeared from the search results.
View Quote
it may have been one of those situations that it wasn't in the gun inventory, but still showed in the store inventory.  usually, they just zero it out in inventory to correct that.  it looks like someone deleted it from the store inventory completely.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]
it may have been one of those situations that it wasn't in the gun inventory, but still showed in the store inventory.  usually, they just zero it out in inventory to correct that.  it looks like someone deleted it from the store inventory completely.
View All Quotes
if they deleted it from the store inventory, i wonder if it still shows in the gun inventory if it ever did.  it's much easier for them to manipulate the store inventory than it is to change the gun inventory that the atf audits regularly.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone know a place to find the Savage AXIS XP 30-06 mags for cheap?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
cabellas bargain cave has been my best source, but since bass pro bought them that has all but disappeared
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By FlMoose:
Same here, I'll send cash or I have a new JBL portable waterproof bluetooth speaker I picked up I can trade with cash. It seems like the roomba deal were widely known because every WM I went to had someone in the vacuum section demanding a roomba they saw was supposed to be in stock.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlMoose:
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:

No luck at three stores for me on the Roomba but I did find two Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By officerX:I'm hmm i
View Quote
Ebay was the best price.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Bailed out my Layaway .308's today and I noticed one still has the Indian when did they switch over to the "S".

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#37]

cabellas bargain cave has been my best source, but since bass pro bought them that has all but disappeared
View Quote
I went to check out the bargain cave this weekend.  now it is a shoe dept.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:41:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jon72chevy] [#38]
Thought I would add the brickseek for the other Remington 200th year editions.  The rifles show a higher msrp of $548 than the shotgun did at $474 but clearance is showing $344 on those also.

30-06
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=162582098

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=191706917

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=163189524

This 300 win mag still shows $548 but none in stock around me.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=159738911
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:59:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

A few special wouldn't surprise me but there's no way they do 20% off guns. Most of their guns are less than a 10% markup.
View Quote
They've actually done more in the past.  I've seen 25% off all firearms here on at least three separate black fridays.  Not only that, but it usually started a day or two before the main sale and ran thru Sunday afterwards.  It was never well advertised in my local stores.  Made it better because most people scouting the store ahead of black friday weren't looking at guns and few people ever noticed the tiny store printed flyer near the guns.  So most years several guns set on display all through the sale without being sold.  Like one year a couple $699 mini 14's would have been $524 after the discount.  They never sold.  Granted not as good as $399 on clearance like this time, but they would have sold at that price if enough people were aware.  Saw a guy get a nice deal on a marlin 336 at my store once.  But most 'gun guys' headed to Dicks or Cabelas for black friday completely unaware of the walmart deal.  Nice part is it applied to every gun they had.  I know this deal wasn't exclusive to my state either, also available at least in my neighboring states as well.  I bought a rifle for 25% off in another state back in 2014 because we were out of town for the holiday.

That said, they seem to have quit.  Haven't offered any discount on guns the past couple black fridays.  I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:

View Quote
ours is the "camo cave"
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jon72chevy:
Thought I would add the brickseek for the other Remington 200th year editions.  The rifles show a higher msrp of $548 than the shotgun did at $474 but clearance is showing $344 on those also.

30-06
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=162582098

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=191706917

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=163189524

This 300 win mag still shows $548 but none in stock around me.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=159738911
View Quote
Only cheap one I could find

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:

View Quote
Last time I went to ours they were winding down the bargain cave.

I did find a new, open box, missing batteries, mis-labeled Lasermax Uni-Green laser that I got for like ~$12, Amazon is $170.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Trying this again.

Will trade my Glock 19.3 for this NIW HP omen
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#44]
You want to trade a $400 glock for a $650 computer?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#46]
BS members, anyone see a set of cookware on clearance? my sammich maker has requested a new set for Christmas. Everything ive found to non BS members has been sold out/stolen.

It seems that large items that cant be bagged (vacuums, Cookware, coolers) are stolen often.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
Bailed out my Layaway .308's today and I noticed one still has the Indian when did they switch over to the "S".

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/11_jpg-737146.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/DSC_0006__2__JPG-737154.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/DSC_0007__2__JPG-737155.JPG
View Quote
I got a 308 and a 30-06 and one has the Indian on the box and the other has the "S".  I'm not sure about the bottom plates though.  I'll have to check that out next time I open my safe.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: phonegunner] [#48]
Originally Posted By Commando223:

View Quote
In 2 years the $400 glock will still be worth around $400 where the $650 computer will be worth $10
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By phonegunner:

In 2 years the $400 glock will still be worth around $400 where the $650 computer will be worth $10
View Quote
True
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By evnash:
BS members, anyone see a set of cookware on clearance? my sammich maker has requested a new set for Christmas. Everything ive found to non BS members has been sold out/stolen.

It seems that large items that cant be bagged (vacuums, Cookware, coolers) are stolen often.
View Quote
Amazon has a nice set for half off on a daily deal right now.

https://www.amazon.com/CUISINART-Multiclad-Cookware-Set-8-Piece/dp/B07FW18ZFJ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAIZOIRRURDHXLEN3A&tag=viglink1659178-ar15-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07FW18ZFJ
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top