Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL, celebrated my 20 box Fed score by burning up about 8 boxes of last year's score.
Me, wife, and two of the kids killed a few clays yesterday.

Santa brought one a Panzer AR 12 shotgun for Christmas. After a box or so of 3", it settled down and starting cycling fine with cheap loads.

Clunky, impractical, and fun as hell!
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 9:59:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

View Quote
found one straggler in one of my locals mixed in with the 22-250 a while back for $7  haven't seen any others since.

picked up 4 of the maglite/gerber combos for $5 at this same store over the weekend.

struck out on 2 bear pledge compound bows showing in stock for $125.  sg clerk could have cared less about looking, and really wasn't too concerned that 2 $400 bows were missing from inventory.
did get 10 of the #8 federal and 20 of the #7.5 as well.  wife picked up a crap ton of $3 christmas pajama sets too.  not a bad weekend all and all.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 10:29:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#4]
one of my locals is showing 3218 of the maglite combos in stock for $19think this is accurate?   bahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
600+ lumen 3C Maglight ML50 as low as $5

I cleaned an Akron, OH store out this morning.  My guys go thru flashlights like mad.  Check the regular flashlight section too, as the regular packaged ones have the same UPC as the Christmas packaged ones.  Heck of a light for $5.00
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Houseofmoto:

I cleaned an Akron, OH store out this morning.  My guys go thru flashlights like mad.  Check the regular flashlight section too, as the regular packaged ones have the same UPC as the Christmas packaged ones.  Heck of a light for $5.00
View Quote
My store has plenty but still at $25.  I’ve been waiting on them to drop.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 2:18:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rcav8r] [#7]
Originally Posted By Houseofmoto:

View Quote
There's a store an hour away selling them for $3 showing 34 in stock. Others are $25, with a few for $9.50
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Had an interesting experience today.  A local store had the $30 game cam.  It wasn't marked so I scanned it with the Walmart app and it showed up as $30 but out of stock.  By the time I got up to pay, the price jumped to $38.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AMCJ76:
Standard deal seeking drill finding these today.
After checking the shelves first.
Find clerk with scanner and radio and tell them you are looking for a specific ammo. Be polite with them and ask to scan the barcode. When they act puzzled that it shows in stock in the back remind them that it is possibly locked in the security cage due to it being ammo. Get them to radio a manager who will have access. With a bit of couth and patience you might just score a decent deal.
$50 for 500 rounds
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/195843/59CAED5A-63C6-43E4-9E17-4FF60B15F402_jpeg-787472.JPG
View Quote
If I had to guess, these will be another inventory SKU crossreference nightmare like the American Eagle Black/green boxed 5.56 and the Federal Gold target shells.  New items will cross reference with old items so BS shows a bunch on hand when most of it or all of it is the new style box that will show up at a different price.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By konger:

Thanks for the link, but I'll have to pass as it's $19 here. I might be a buyer at $5 if it gets that low and they still have stock.
View Quote
$6.25 at the Maplewood MO store.  32 in stock this morning, just bought the last 6.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DL1911:

Yes.
Local store is Out of Stock.
Closest one is 1-1/2 away and only showing 2.
View Quote
Went to a store that showed 2. Nothing in the case. Was late and nobody around to check the back. 2  showing in inventory lately seems to produce a dud.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By USMC2671:

I found just one on this shelf this morning, got it for $10.  BS had shown 6, it now shows 5 at $30.
View Quote
$19 for me. Was going to grab 2 but worried on reliability.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JoeyIsaacs:
Has anyone else had luck in getting one of the HP Omen desktops for $549?

HP Omen

Called a store that shows one in stock on both Brickseek and Dexter.  They pulled it up and said that it was sold by an online 3rd part vendor when checking both the SKU and UPC codes.   On hold with her now though as she was nice enough to offer to go look for it.
View Quote
Found 1 out of about 8 stores that showed 1 or 2 in inventory. I suspect many walked out the door as one worker at a store told me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Found a store with theses locally not my cup of tea at this price

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=32201309
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 12:11:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By gauchoand:
Found a store with theses locally not my cup of tea at this price

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=32201309
View Quote
yeah $56  is a bit much.

Remington Arms Rs3006a R 30-06 Spf 180 Afpsp
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's a different Night Owl security system that I don't believe has been listed prior. My AO has them at $64.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=144694437
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 2:27:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moonlitin] [#17]
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to have to keep and eye on those little maglight/gerber kits

My local store shows 50 of them but still at 19 dollars. Not a good deal at that price..but at 5 dollars I may end up with a few. It might take a while though... I swear the clearance stuff at my particular store sits there forever and they drop the price very slowly.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#19]
If anyone finds a deal on a 43"-55" TV let me know. The backlight on mine has decided to go out and now the top half of my TV is dark. Any help, or recommendations on a new one will be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hairymoose:
If anyone finds a deal on a 43"-55" TV let me know. The backlight on mine has decided to go out and now the top half of my TV is dark. Any help, or recommendations on a new one will be appreciated.
View Quote
Costco has the series 4, 50” 4K Roku TCL for $300
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 6:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moonlitin] [#21]
MAGLITE ML50L-S3016 Maglite Ml50l LED Flashlight (3 Cell)  - for $6.25

The MagLite ML50L uses three C cell batteries but can be easily converted to use three AA batteries by either making or buying an adapter.

Spalding Bear X Kronicle Crossbow - marked down from $298 to $199

The Spalding Bear X Kronicle Crossbow was recently marked down from $298 to $199 in a few stores near me.
I think this crossbow was marked down to as low as $74 in some stores, so I'm going to keep watching them.

Everyone probably already knows this, but Christmas stuff is 75% off at WalMart.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Moonlitin:

The MagLite ML50L uses three C cell batteries but can be easily converted to use three AA batteries by either making or buying an adapter.

The Spalding Bear X Kronicle Crossbow was recently marked down from $298 to $199 in a few stores near me.
I think this crossbow was marked down to as low as $74 in some stores, so I'm going to keep watching them.

Everyone probably already knows this, but Christmas stuff is 75% off at WalMart.
View Quote
Anyone near the Keene, NH store and want to search for the one item supposedly in inventory?  Love to make the trip myself, but a long ride that could turn out to be nothing.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 10:14:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cwilltx] [#23]
I hear ya. I went to one that was supposed to have 89 of the red boxes. They rudeced to $1 a box.  I found one box lol.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cwilltx:
I hear ya. I went to one that was supposed to have 89 of the red boxes. They rudeced to $1 a box.  I found one box lol.
View Quote
Box of what ?
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#25]
The red box of 12 gauge dove load number 8 shot
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#26]
OP here. Samitch maker has requested i find a deal on a new vacuum. The few deals i have found on BS might show stock but they are no where to be found. i suspect large boxes are a commonly stolen item at most stores.

Has any paid BS members seen any deals?

Thanks and keep hunting.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Cwilltx:
View Quote
local store to me has 80+ of both boxes. waiting till they drop to $1 as i bought many cases last year for $2/box
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By evnash:
OP here. Samitch maker has requested i find a deal on a new vacuum. The few deals i have found on BS might show stock but they are no where to be found. i suspect large boxes are a commonly stolen item at most stores.

Thanks and keep hunting.
View Quote
Yeah, I could use a new one too.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#29]
My wife got this one, at WalMart, for $25. She likes it, so far.

https://brickseek.com/deal/hoover-windtunnel-2-rewind-pet/130662
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CuseNH:

Anyone near the Keene, NH store and want to search for the one item supposedly in inventory?  Love to make the trip myself, but a long ride that could turn out to be nothing.
View Quote
Probably 2 hours for me
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#31]
I should have waited on those Federal shotgun shells, they are $1.00 around here, now.  Might see if my sister can pick some up for me in her city.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Can anyone explain the advantages of the 29.99 brickseek subscription over the 9.99? I’m seriously thinking of subscribing to the better one, TIA!
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By p-joseph:
Can anyone explain the advantages of the 29.99 brickseek subscription over the 9.99? I’m seriously thinking of subscribing to the better one, TIA!
View Quote
I've yet to but in so far.  Would be nice if there was a free trial since I'm able to find or use deals without it so far.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Picked up two of the ML50 and three of the mini mag combo packs just awhile ago for $6.25 each!  For those of you near Lucas, TX, there were still plenty there at the Wal-Mart when I left.  They're on the first clearance shelf towards the front of the store... I wasted my time back in sporting goods looking for them first.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ufgators68:
My wife got this one, at WalMart, for $25. She likes it, so far.

https://brickseek.com/deal/hoover-windtunnel-2-rewind-pet/130662
View Quote
That's a solid vacuum, we use the same one. With 1 dog and 2 cats it does an excellent job at de-furring the carpets.

We picked ours up out of the Amazon Warehouse deals, I think it was less than $60.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Moonlitin:

@CuseNH

I should be able to take a look at WM in Keene tomorrow evening. Does anyone know if I can put something on layaway for someone else to pick up?
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Haoleb:
I'm going to have to keep and eye on those little maglight/gerber kits

My local store shows 50 of them but still at 19 dollars. Not a good deal at that price..but at 5 dollars I may end up with a few. It might take a while though... I swear the clearance stuff at my particular store sits there forever and they drop the price very slowly.
View Quote
picked up 4 @ $5 over the weekend.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#38]
sam's club will periodically put a shark rotator on sale for $100-$120.  Well worth the price!
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:46:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#39]

Thanks and keep hunting.
View Quote
just passed on a hoover bagless + pet yada yada yada model about 3 weeks ago.  msrp was $189 i believe.  down to $35 when i saw it.  actually had it in the buggy, and the wife nixed the deal saying we don't neeeeeed it.  what's need got to do with anything?
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By p-joseph:
View Quote
just jumped into the $9.99 one myself, i like the local inventory alerts.  i used up my 5 of those in about 6 mins.  i can see where a lot more of those would come in handy if there are specific things you are watching.  and i like the ability to see the mark downs within a particular store too.  makes searching a little easier when you just drop into a store.  not sure how much more you can do with the $29.99 one, but i think it's definitely worth the $9.99
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 6:04:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#41]

Thanks and keep hunting.
View Quote
dyson cordless
this one is down as low as $59 and it's in stock in a lot of stores.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

dyson cordless
this one is down as low as $59 and it's in stock in a lot of stores.

shark ion
this one down to $49 in a lot of places
View Quote
Shark link is same as the Dyson.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 8:51:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cankles4Prison] [#43]
Anyone happen to get the SKU or UPC for the new Savage Axis .243 youth in muddy girl serenity (blue)?

I keep forgetting every time I’m there, and still zero info online.

This is the Stevens 20ga in muddy girl serenity in case anyone wants the SKU
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=137042790
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:

There's a store an hour away selling them for $3 showing 34 in stock. Others are $25, with a few for $9.50
View Quote
Purchase at $3 ... return for store credit at $25!
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 10:55:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mjhines3] [#45]
I dont know if any of you guys are interested in this but this is what one of the local Walmart's had on clearance today. As far as the shotgun ammo goes I think I will wait until they come down in price a little more. Forgive me in advance for not providing the SKU or the UPC.

Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Page .243!
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By eric496:

@CuseNH

I should be able to take a look at WM in Keene tomorrow evening. Does anyone know if I can put something on layaway for someone else to pick up?
View Quote
I'm not sure how the layaway works. I was looking for that crossbow posted above clearanced for $74. Dexter says there is one in Keene. Probably not actually there which is why I didn't want to drive all that way for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:31:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cankles4Prison] [#48]
Are they still doing layaway?  Thought it was only for Oct/Nov/Dec and done now (Dec 10th I believe)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#49]

I'm not sure how the layaway works. I was looking for that crossbow posted above clearanced for $74. Dexter says there is one in Keene. Probably not actually there which is why I didn't want to drive all that way for nothing.
View Quote
When I put an item on layaway last year they asked me if I wanted an additional pick up person named on the account.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:56:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Ran down and picked up a bunch of the fed 7 1/2 dove loads.
Thanks arf doods and Cankles for the great thread.
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top